Decorations + Accents, Chairs, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

6383 W 110th Street, Overland Park, KS (816) 941-4122

Great value

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Yvonne S

I was a bride on a budget and they were the perfect fit. The chair covers were beautiful and they were there to set them up in plenty of time before the ceremony. There was confusion on the return of the chair covers, but they ended up meeting me at my apartment to pick them up.

Great Service

Reviewed on 7/30/2011 Tara J

The staff at Be Seated was extremely helpful and patient while working with my mom and I on a table design. They also created a special bow design for the chairs at the reception which looked great with the rest of the decor in the room.

Gorgeous Color

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Mary K

Having teal as my wedding color could have been a difficult find for seat ties and runners, Be Seated had the color of teal I was looking for!

Be Seated Chair Cover and Table Cloth Rentals

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Christin B

I used Be Seated for chair covers at my August 2009 wedding. Aside from a few minor communication issues, they were awesome to work with. I did have warnings from our venue coordinator that Be Seated was notoriously late, but we didn't have any problems with them. The end... Read More result was truly beautiful - I am so glad that I chose them for our reception. They have a lot of colors to choose from and the color I chose went great with the rest of the decor. They are a little pricey, but we factored them into the budget because for me, chair covers were a must-have to complete the reception look. I'd recommend them to anyone in the Topeka/Lawrence/Kansas City area.