All things Calligraphy, Stationery & Watercolor

Be Sweet Ink specializes in Calligraphy, Hand Lettering and Watercolor art! We offer a wide range of fun items and services such as envelope addressing, bridal stationery, wedding signage, monograms/crests, memorable watercolor venue paintings, and much much more! Serving visionary brides nationwide!

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Gifts + Favors

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Rebecca M

Be Sweet Ink does an amazing job at custom work. She has done everything for my clients from placecards to invites to custom monograms. She is commuicatuve, creative and puts her heart into every clients unique vision. I highly recommend commissioning her for your wedding,... Read More birthday, event, etc.!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Annie C

Bethany is one of the best vendors my mom and I worked with while planning my wedding!! She addressed all of our invitations beautifully, created our incredibly awesome and unique brand, made gorgeous signs and name cards, and designed our Snapchat filter. Her work is fabulous... Read More and she knew how to create exactly what we wanted even when we didn't give her much to go on! She is so incredibly talented and sweet and she will have our business and support for a very long time. I can't wait for the next time I get to work with her!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Addie G

Fantastic experience with this vendor! Her stuff is elegant and fun. I will be using her in the future.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kim N

I am always blown out of the water when I work with Bethany! She has done beautiful custom watercolor portraits of homes and venues for me. They make such a personal and memorable gift. She offers great pricing and easy to communicate with. Now I'm just waiting for her to teach... Read More private lessons ;)

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Patricia C

Bethany's work is incredible! She created the Snapchat filter for my wedding reception and her artwork truly exceeded my expectations! She is professional, talented and a joy to work with. I just wish I had discovered her sooner! I highly recommend you hire Bethany to help make... Read More your wedding inspirations and visions come to life!

Bethany Sauer

Hi! My name is Bethany and I am a self-taught calligrapher and lover of art! I’m obsessed with what I do! My passion for art spans from watercolor to acrylic paint to ink. My goal each day is to create and produce the vision of my brides for their special day. I was born and raised in Houston, Texas and graduated from Texas A&M University. I recently married the man of my dreams- who is my everything and has been my number one supporter in my career aspirations! I am fueled by my faith, family, friends, coffee, and the outdoors!