"Travel the WORLD with us"

To exceed our nationwide travelers' expectations by spreading sunshine, smiles and a warm island breeze so we can create unforgettable honeymoons, destination weddings, vacations and group getaways using our extensive, hands-on knowledgeable service. We are dedicated to you, the 'ultimate beach bum.

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists, Nationwide, IL (877) 943-8282

Honeymoon of our Dreams

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Emily H

Beach Bum Carey assisted us in selecting the perfect honeymoon getaway! We went to El Dorado Royale Casitas in Mexico for an all-inclusive vacation. The experience was remarkable-- great service, accomodations, food and a bonus honeymoon package to boot. Our room had a small... Read More pool that connected to a lazy river that connected to the main pool with a swim up pool bar! Because we were guests of Beach Bum Carey, we received upgrades and special packages including a couple's massage on the beach, a candlelit dinner on the beach and a gourmet breakfast in bed. Beach Bum Carey made all of our honeymoon planning easy, and we were able to pay for the trip over the span of the year to make it more affordable. We will be using Carey to assist us in planning our future trips.

2015-03-24T09:34:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Beach Bum Vacation’s services, & for your kind words! I really enjoyed reading your comments. I’m very proud of our Beach Bum Team & will definitely share your feedback. We hope that you will continue... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Shaun S

I worked with Carey from Beach Bum and she was excellent! She not only answered all my questions prior to the trip and helped me choose the best options, she worked with me to make changes to extend my trip. Carey always got back to me right away when I needed her and... Read More communicated very well via email. In fact, I had an issue on arrival at my resort and sent Carey an email and she got back to me while on a family vacation. I did not expect a return email but it was nice to hear from her! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone planning a destination weddiing or group travel, I will most definelty be using them again in the future for my personal needs and look forward to working with Carey again!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Cierra T

We were married at The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Punta Cana. We booked through Beach Bum Vacation and Jaimi was an absolute gem! Jaimi assisted us from beginning to end..literally! From choosing our destination, to booking rooms and flights for our 55+ guests, to making sure our... Read More transportation was on point to and from the airport and being on call to answer any questions during our trip. She responded promptly to our emails and calls and was very flexible. (We literally texted her while in DR and she assisted us immediately!) She has such a warm personality so it felt as if we were communicating with one of our besties. Professional but not stuffy which we loved. We are already looking forward to our next getaway and Beach Bum definitely has a loyal customer. So if you're looking for a travel service I highly recommend Beach Bum Vacation and please request Jaimi because she's the bomb.com!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Chris R

Beach Bum Danialle assisted us in the planning of our 25th wedding Anniversary trip . We are not the world travelers and Danialle was very informative, and understanding of our needs. She had a variety of different options to choose from. We decided to with the Rivera Cancun... Read More Excellence resort . Every question I asked was responded to quickly. We had a slight issue during our trip and Danialle worked to resolve it with the resort management. Danialle is very accessible, and prompt with replies. She sent us before, during, and after emails about the trip. She remembered our actual anniversary and sent us an quick note. I definitely recommend her to anyone. And we will use her in the future, maybe next time the whole family. Kudos Danialle!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Lindsey P

Hayley with Beach Bum Vacations was wonderful to work with for our honeymoon. She responded very quickly and set us up with exactly what we wanted. We were so impressed with all of the details that were provided and she made for a worry free trip. We can't wait to plan our... Read More next trip and will definitely reach out to Hayley to do so.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Jasmine H

I reached out to Beach Bum vacation to plan my 25th birthday trip and Kathy made planning this trip easy and stress-free. She was very responsive and made sure everything was in place for my whole party when we arrived. She was very knowledgeable about international traveling... Read More and I felt she truly cared about my vacation. It was a pleasure doing business with her and I will be working with her in the future. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017

Hayley with Beach Bum Vacations helped us have a perfect destination wedding in June 2012 and our first anniversary trip to Antigua, so we called Hayley to plan a vacation to celebrate our 5th anniversary. Hayley took care of every detail, from airfare to resort/room... Read More recommendation and transportation, and she made sure we had everything we needed for our trip. We stayed at Secrets St. James Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Throughout the entire booking process, she was so helpful and was always available whenever I had a question or concern. Our anniversary vacation was everything we were hoping for, and we were able to relax and enjoy paradise. We will definitely use Beach Bum Hayley when we book all of our trips in the future, and would highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Aaron W

Justin did an exceptional job on finding me the best flight and hotel rate for my friend's wedding in Punta Cana. I will definitely go through him when booking future trips/vacations.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kristen A

Melissa with Beach Bum Vacations has helped us for years but she recently coordinated our 1st anniversary trip to Maui. She took care of every detail from beginning to end. We didn't have to lift a finger and our Maui Vacation was amazing! We stayed in a gorgeous 1bedroom suite... Read More at the Montage Kapalua Bay and did 3 amazing Maui excursions recommended by her. Melissa even did the little things like coordinating our car rental and setting up our anniversary dinner reservations. We will continue to use her for years to come!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Britney F

Nanda at Beach Bum Vacations did a great job assisting my fiancé and I to Montego Bay Jamaica for his brother's wedding. Nanda was very prompt in responding to emails, and all travel/resort accommodations were exactly what we discussed. The travel documents came in a small... Read More booklet that was easy to have on hand throughout the trip. I would use this company again!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kayla A

My husband and I visited Secrets Puerto Los Cabos last week and I can honestly say this is one of the best vacations we have ever had! We absolutely loved everything about this resort. The pool has an amazing view, the hospitality is wonderful and the food is great! The rooms... Read More are beautiful (I recommend the ocean view suite, it's gorgeous!) They also have wonderful nightly entertainment. We cannot wait to visit this resort again! Also, HUGE shout out to Amy with Beach Bum Vacations for booking another great trip for us. I highly recommend using Beach Bum Vacations for stress free planning and an always awesome experience. Thanks Amy!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Austin G

Justin was awesome! He coordinated our wedding with a party of 30 in the Dominican Republic. He was always very professional and even booked all the flights. Will be using them again.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Laura R

I was looking for an affordable location to have a beach wedding in Mexico. I stumbled upon Beach Bums Vacation for guidance. I haven't been to Cabo and Beach Bum travel concierge, Melissa Harmon was able to narrow down a few hotels that fit my very strict wedding criteria. She... Read More was so knowledgeable and knew exactly what I was looking for. I honestly would not know what to do without her. She created a packet to send my guests and booked all their travel arrangements without me having to do anything! As the bride, it's so helpful to have one less thing to worry about and Beach Bums Vacations definitely delivered! I was very impressed by her response time. Any question or concern I had she was very quick to respond. Melissa always kept me in the loop and guided me throughout this whole process since I have never planned a wedding yet alone a destination wedding especially in a city I have never been to. If you need a hotel to get married in Cabo The hotel she recommended was the Hyatt Ziva. Let me tell you this is by far the best all inclusive hotel I have ever stayed at. Not only is it beautiful, but the food, service, and amenities are top notch! I was a little nervous since I forced all 64 guests to stay at this hotel for my wedding especially with so many other hotels in the area. Thankfully, not a single person complained and they all kept raving and commending how amazing the hotel was. All my guests loved it and it catered to all ages! Typically with all inclusive hotels, there is always one or two things that are sub par, but I could not find one. It almost felt like it was too good to be true and best part is that it's so affordable!! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone that is looking for a place to stay in Cabo. Thank you Melissa from Beach Bums I can honestly say that I am extremely happy with your service and recommendation. I could not have asked for a more perfect place and it's all because of you.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Riley B

Beach Bum Vacations went above and beyond for my husband and I as we were planning our honeymoon. We worked directly with Lisa, and she made every step of the way so easy! She gave us multiple options as were were beginning our search - and once we picked Negril, Jamaica as our... Read More destination, she handled EVERYTHING! We upgraded to Club Mobay (which was worth every penny) and they even set up private transportation from the airport to our resort! She answered everyone of our questions and made sure we had everything we needed for our trip. All travel documents and made sure we were aware of our updated flight information when it changed. We will definitely use Beach Bum Lisa when we book our next trip. Our honeymoon was everything we could have imagined it to be - and the reason for that was all the hard work Beach Bum Vacations did so we had nothing to worry about but showing up to the airport!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Andrea L

Danialle was very helpful and helped us find the perfect venue for our wants/needs for our wedding. The day was perfect.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Carole S

To plan a destination wedding, you first need to have a travel agent – someone who will communicate with all of your guests and ensure they have travel documents, a bus waiting for them, and return transportation to the airport. Nikki with Beach Bum Vacations was exceptional.... Read More Even the guests who travelled often were pleasantly surprised that every detail was taken care of. The only guests that had problems did not use Nikki – would recommend your save the date mailout has her information,. Then you need a wedding planner and Luisa with Now Larimar exceeded all of our expectations. We booked a welcome cocktail party which was located on a balcony overlooking a pool. The waiters – Angel, Rafael and Jesus offered excellent service and kept everything clear - absolutely superior. Also, Digna (Luisa’s assistant) checked on the party continuously. The next day, the wedding was held. A rehearsal was not necessary as Luisa guided each step on the beach. The violinist was so good (he is the only one I did not catch to tip and am sorry about that). A cocktail party followed with dinner by the reflecting pool – the tables were so pretty and the lighting we added worked out very well. All the personnel were outstanding: The DJ was really good – he kept most of the guests dancing. The MC moved the program well and the bartender was personality plus – poured a drink into a glass on his head while dancing – wonderful! Finally, Jose Luis lead the wait staff so professionally it was a joy to watch. And Luisa watched over each event, ensuring my daughter’s wedding was flawless. The travel plans and wedding exceeded all my expectations and wove a memorable wedding. Would recommend Nikki and Luisa at Now Larimar without hesitation As to the hotel, the food is not terrific in the dining rooms and complaints are not handled well if you don’t use a concierge. The most annoying thing was the staff trying to book each guest for a meeting to discuss return transportation which is just using up your valuable time to try to get future commitments to use the facility – you can reconfirm return travel in the lobby in seconds. But would still use Now Larimar just to get Luisa to handle the wedding.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Merima O

Beach Bum Darren helped us decide where to go for our honeymoon. He gave us a few different options after we told him what we wanted at the resort. He was always quick to respond to anything I emailed him and even wished us happy birthday on our birthdays. He was very kind and... Read More personable. He explained everything step by step to us and sent us a packet of all the documents we needed and extra information. He updated us on any flight changes immediately and we were completely worry free about our honeymoon thanks to him! Our stay at Couples Sans Souci in Ocho Rios Jamaica was wonderful, we couldn't have imagined a better, worry-free honeymoon. Thank you Darren!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 cindy s

Amy Lewis helped plan my wedding @ the Hyatt Zilara Cancun. There were about 45 of us booking as a group and she was able to get us the best rate possible, including transport. She was very efficient and quick when responding to guests- the whole transition was smooth and stress... Read More free for me as the bride. I highly recommend her

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Ashley C

Beach Bum Lisa did a wonderful job helping my fiance and I plan our honeymoon! I will not be traveling again without going through her! We had some last minute travel changes due to airline flights and she took care of it with zero hassle for us. She also provided us with... Read More tips prior to our travel which made traveling out of the country much easier and a huge time saver! Lisa was very patient, helpful and always just a quick email away. I will continue to have Lisa help with all of our travel plans!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Meghan L

Beach Bum Mindy has been our saving grace when planning our destination wedding. She has helped every step of the way with planning, choosing the perfect location, communicating with the resort, and even dealing with some of my family when I don't want to! Wedding planning would... Read More not be this easy without her. I will never plan another vacation without Mindy again!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Kaylee C

Beach Bum Hayley did an amazing job helping us find a perfect honeymoon location. We reached out to her knowing we wanted to go somewhere in the Caribbean. We filled out a questionnaire with things we were looking for and price range. She sent us back 4 different resort... Read More options. Whenever we had questions she was very quick to respond. We took our time deciding where we wanted to go from those options and she was super patient and never pushed us to make a decision or even to book through them. Once we chose our destination, she gave us all the information we needed and made traveling outside the US super easy. She told us all the tips and tricks for when we get there and what to expect. We can't thank her enough for all the help. We had an amazing honeymoon and can't wait to use her for our next trip! Thanks Hayley!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Joseph E

My wife and I utilized Beach Bum's services to book our honeymoon. Lisa was so helpful in the planning process, and booking everything through her was a breeze! We had an amazing trip, and Lisa was always very responsive when we had questions or needed anything. Thanks, Lisa,... Read More for a great experience!!

2017-05-08T09:32:27 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Tiffany-Rae Ashley C

My (then fiancé, now wife) was a bit skeptical when I told her that I had found a destination wedding travel agent through Reddit, but once we got in contact with Amy, her skepticism disappeared. My wife actually let me do most of the planning on this one. Amy was very... Read More responsive both via email and phone calls. She offered us a ton of options that would fit within our budget to give us the perfect wedding. In the end, we got the small beach wedding we always wanted and we had to put in minimal effort for planning everything. I'd definitely recommend her to other people who are looking for destination weddings.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Jessica G

Beach Bum Lisa is my favorite! She is such the professional when it comes to her job. From the very begging Lisa has responded to all emails/questions in a flash. This is my first time using a travel agent and I feel so comfortable in the hands of Lisa. She's provided us with so... Read More much information and has been beyond patient with me. I know once our wedding week arrives she will make sure that our guests have a glorious stay. That' s definitely a worry for any bride and groom but we know we wont have to worry about thing.

2017-03-10T15:06:09 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Joanne P

Justin at Beach Bum Vacations was very helpful in planning our daughters event. We had some weather issues and he tried his best to reroute our guests that were stranded because of the snow up north. The Melia Caribe Tropical did a wonderful job in their set up of the wedding... Read More venue. The food was excellent and the service was great. The DJ was also good. Everything was just so nice.

2017-02-20T08:48:08 Response from the vendor

Meet The Coordinator

Beach Bums

To exceed our worldwide travelers’ expectations by spreading sunshine, smiles and a warm island breeze customizing unforgettable honeymoons, destination weddings, family and group incentive Beach Bum Vacations using our extensive hands on knowledgeable service. We are dedicated to you, the "Ultimate Beach Bum," to deliver memorable trips experiencing calm seas, sunset kisses, peace in paradise, with white sandbars, and shimmering seas while barefoot on the beach!