"Travel the WORLD with us"

To exceed our nationwide travelers' expectations by spreading sunshine, smiles and a warm island breeze so we can create unforgettable honeymoons, destination weddings, vacations and group getaways using our extensive, hands-on knowledgeable service. We are dedicated to you, the 'ultimate beach bum.

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists, Nationwide, IL (877) 943-8282

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Brittney d

Darren was a wonderful person to have in our corner. He helped plan travels for ourselves and our wedding guests in a way that made it far easier on us (especially given all our wedding planning stressors)! Even as we made changes to the location at the last minute when he'd... Read More already put in a lot of work, he didn't blink an eye and switched gears with us seamlessly. I highly recommend hiring Beach Bum!

2017-08-30T11:56:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Beach Bum Vacation’s services, & for your kind words! I really enjoyed reading your comments. I’m very proud of our Beach Bum Team & will definitely share your feedback. We hope that you will continue... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Stacey H

We couldn't be happier with our entire experience with Beach Bum Deborah for our destination wedding. She helped secure a competitive rate room block with the hotel and advocated for us throughout the process. She was very responsive and helpful and always had our best... Read More interests in mind! Our guests had great things to say about Deborah and their experience as well! Thank you!!

2017-08-30T11:56:34 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Casey S

Mindy at Beach Bum was so helpful in listening to what we were looking for and finding us the perfect vacation at Couples Swept Away in Negril, Jamaica! It was exactly what we were looking for an in our budget! She made the whole vacation process so easy! So grateful for their... Read More expertise and we could not be more excited about planning our next adventure.

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Marissa H

Nanda was AMAZING! We recently had our wedding at Azul Sensatori in Cancun. Nanda assisted with everything from start to finish, she made it so easy for our 80 guests to book rooms and travel arrangements. She was also very fast in responding to emails and kept me fully updated... Read More along the way. I was recommended to use Nanda for our wedding and I would recommend her to anyone!! Our destination wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to her help!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Dan E

We just returned from our destination wedding at Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma. This is such a great location for destination weddings. What made this wedding so special was the work of Amy from Beach Bum Vacations. From the first phone call to the final “I Do” she was... Read More and integral part in making the wedding go so smoothly. We contacted her 9 months in advance and she was able to negotiate pricing, secure prime locations, assist in questions, and make all travel arrangements for our guests. With a wedding of 70 guests you absolutely should consider a travel agent such as Beach Bum Vacations and ask for Amy. I would highly recommend this Generations resort as well. It is part of a larger Karisma complex consisting of the El Dorado, El Dorado Casitas, and soon to be completed Nickelodeon resort. It is perfect for weddings of this nature because guests can stay either on the adults only side or they can choose a kid friendly side. There are room categories for all tastes. The grounds are expansive and impeccable. The food and drink are second to none. All top shelf liquor and gourmet food. The staff are very helpful and friendly which makes these resorts some of the best in the Riviera Maya. We chose the Sky deck for the wedding which has absolutely the best views. We did photos and the cocktail hour on the beach. Our reception was at the Palapa Ganesh which is the covered area right next to the beach. That is one thing we liked about this place, we had options to do wedding, cocktail hour, and reception in completely different locations. All of the guests were amazed at how beautiful this resort is and how well the grounds are maintained. I have personally seen numerous weddings (local and destination) and this place definitely outshines them all. The onsite wedding coordinators take so much of the stress out of these types of weddings. Our photographer David Rangel from Caribe was also excellent and very professional. He knows all the great spots to capture the best pictures. Overall if you really want to throw an amazing wedding in the perfect location then choose a Karisma resort and have Beach Bum Amy plan it for you. I promise you can’t go wrong. In the end you will have an unbelievable experience, unforgettable stories, and the perfect wedding of your dreams. Just like we did!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Dan E

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Jay T

Beach Bum Steve was our concierge, and we were very glad to have his expertise, knowledge, and assistance. We traveled on our honeymoon to St. Lucia, but prior to deciding on that location he was able to tell us many of the advantages / disadvantages of several other locations.... Read More This was very helpful in finding the right spot for us. He was also very prompt on his correspondence, which was greatly appreciated. Overall, our trip went very smoothly from the flights, to the transfer, to the resort. Would recommend them if you're looking to set up a nice hassle free getaway.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Adrienne P

Beach Bum Jaimi has worked with both of my cousins so I was already familiar with her and chose her to work with for my wedding! Once again, she did not disappoint! She is an excellent resource!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Christina B

Beach Bum Hayley did an amazing job from start to finish helping plan our honeymoon! She was always quick to respond and had some of the best recommendations. We will definitely continue to use Beach Bum Vacation. Thanks for everything!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Jorie M

We love BBV! Especially, Beach Bum Sue! She does anything and everything to make any trip or honeymoon effortless! So thankful to have her plan our honeymoon while we were in the middle of moving and planning the wedding. Our honeymoon to St. Lucia was amazing, thanks to her. We... Read More had some travel delays, due to airline problems, but nothing on Beach Bums end. Everything from transportation, itinerary and booking was planning for us. We highly recommend using BBV for any trip you're planning!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Samantha M

Beach Bum Carey was so helpful! She helped my husband book our dream honeymoon. And she had been to the resort before so she had lots of awesome recommendations!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

Jayne was our beach bum. Prior to talking with her, we had picked out the resort we wanted to go to for our honeymoon on expedia. Jayne ended up getting us a better price than expedia and got us an included honeymoon package. She set up times with the resort for our candlelit... Read More dinner, massage, and other requests prior to getting there. She sent us all the needed paperwork prior to our trip. She made things easy. She helped us every step of the way and answered questions and emails very attentively. We cant wait for our next vacation and wpuld definately use beach bum again.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jenny B

Beach Bum Carey was such a great help in planning our Honeymoon trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. From the very beginning she listened to our ideas for our ideal trip and offered many suggestions of locations that would work for us. In the end we booked a 6 night stay at Secrets... Read More Puerto Los Cabos Golf and Spa Resort. Leading up to the trip there were tropical storms in the area that could have impacted our travels. Carey was so attentive and proactive and gave us multiple options to change our travels, but in the end it all worked out fine. Working with Beach Bum made traveling easy and less stressful. The package Carey suggested was absolutely perfect for us; we loved having a swim-out room and probably wouldn't have chosen that option on our own. The next time we are planning a trip we will definitely use Beach Bum!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Staci R

Let me tell you first and foremost this was the absolute most perfect day of my life. We (me and my now husband) contacted Beach Bum Vacation in August 2016 to start planning our destination wedding. We ran across them from google. BEST DECISION EVER. It was no extra cost, they... Read More walked us through anything, Nikki (our Beach Bum) walked us through every, SINGLE, aspect of wedding planning, the honeymoon. She made recommendations that Im SO VERY GLAD we took her up on. We ended up staying at the Hard Rock Hotel in Cancun (Hotel Zone) from August 2 to August 8th. On August 8th we left and went to the Excellence In RIviera Maya for our "honeymoon" portion of our trip. Everything was completely set up for us, we had all our travel arrangements made, and everything was SUPER easy. Nikki was always available by email and would typically get back within 2-3 hours. She even answered me when I was just being a paranoid crazy worry wart! :) She was kind, knowledgeable, professional, and just plain wonderful. After the initial planning phase was over, we were put in contact with a few different people at the Hard Rock to pick our decorations, plan our event thoroughly and discuss any other things we may want. A few minor things happened: for example our cake topper wasnt out and neither was our serving set. But, alot more complicated things ended up perfect. For example: My. now husband, then fiance' surprised me with a friend that I didnt think would be able to come to the wedding. EVERYONE knew. Nikki knew, the hard rock crew knew, my wedding party knew. I didnt know. And no one let it slip. Nikki even had two different spreadsheets of information! One to send to me and the ACTUAL one with my friends information included on it. She went ABOVE and BEYOND. Im so very grateful we ended up with Beach Bum! We will use them again for all our traveling needs.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Sherice H

Beach Bum NIKKI is absolutely amazing to work with! I was a Bride and she handled all of my concerns with care and was very easy going and fun to work with. I told her what I wanted and she recommended the most perfect carribean resort for my destination wedding. All of our... Read More guests enjoyed her as well. I cannot thank her and BBV enough! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Lori S

SCREAMING……LISA with Beach Bums Vacation is AMAZING!!! My first conversation with LISA I felt comfortable like I have always known her. She explained the process of a destination wedding the good, the uneasy, the frustrations, the locations and the hurricanes believe it or... Read More not! LISA is professional and extremely knowledgeable in what she do. She said I’m here to help you! I’m like ok! Every call or email from me, my family or friends were ALL answered, Sometimes several times a day…. even when she was traveling. I felt bad at time when someone would call with questions and I would say call LISA! I know she said she would be available but I had no idea that she was going to be so attentive to the big and small details. It was really put to the test during my honeymoon when our flight was cancelled due to hurricane Irma. I left her a blubbering message she called back within minutes….. Calmly letting me know yes your flight is cancelled, but I have rescheduled you on the next available flight. She had already contacted the resort to get information on extending our stay! All I could do was cry and say THANK YOU!! THANK YOU so much. She was my angel in the states!! Throughout the 10 months I said Thank you!! a lot sometimes thinking thank you wasn’t enough. Hands down LISA with Beach Bums Vacation is the BEST!! She managed a group of 30 plus people who all had millions of questions all needing help with something, from different states most have never been out the country or even had a passport. I so appreciate all of LISA’s help and thoughtfulness. She was truly a blessing throughout the wedding plans during the ups and downs. We had cancellations, flight delays and hurricanes but I wouldn’t have changed one thing. My wedding was beautiful and my guest were happy. I can’t say enough great things about LISA I will be calling her for my next vacation without a doubt. THANK YOU LISA !!!! U TOTALLY ROCK!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Lauren R

Carey Driscoll was literally the absolute best. ABSOLUTE BEST. I was the worst bride/planner: terrible at responding, indecisive, picky, etc. But, Carey was so amazing through the whole experience. She did so much research on her end, constantly answered all of my questions... Read More in a very timely manner, and was just sweet to work with. And, she dealt with my mom, who can be a little overbearing/worrisome at times! (Haha!) Carey is extremely organized and competent. I would recommend her to anyone and will use her again in the future. Beach Bum should be proud to have her as an employee.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Toni M

Lisa at Beach Bum Vacation was incredibly helpful and wonderful to work with. She quickly answered all my questions and there were a lot of them! She was very attentive to our many guests. Lisa helped us find amazing prices on a resort we did not think we could afford and it... Read More ended up being the perfect resort for us and all our guests! If I could do it all over again I would not change a thing and we will definitely be booking all our future vacations with Lisa. She was awesome!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Morganne M

I used Beach Bum to plan my friend's bach party-- Danialle gave us an excellent resort recommendation and got us an excellent rate. She also made the booking process a breeze--I'm not sure how I would have gotten rooms/payment for 8 people coming from all over without her... Read More help. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Amanda D

I worked with Mindy from Beach bum and she was fantastic! She asked questions to get a feel for the vibe we wanted in a resort, and came back to us with several options. She was quick to respond, even when on vacation! I plan to use Beach Bum for all future getaways!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Susan C

Jayne was wonderful and very fast in responding whenever I had a question. We had 20 guests come to our destination wedding at the Grand Palladium Resort and Spa in Lucea, Jamaica. She worked with my wedding coordinator at the venue and made sure our guests were taken care of.... Read More All the guests were very happy with Jayne as well. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Taylor E

Beach Bum Lisa was amazing to work with in planning our Honeymoon! She provided us with a range of great options, giving us lots of detail and reasons we may like each. Then, in leading up to the honeymoon, she provided us with everything we needed and more. We didn't have to... Read More worry about a thing. We LOVED the resort we ended up at and had the best time!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Dennis J

Justin Dunn did an amazing job booking my recent vacation! I went to Montego Bay, Jamaica and stayed at Hyatt Ziva! What an amazing trip! Justin started and finished everything, he was very helpful answering any questions I had! Also great surprises before and after my trip!... Read More Great customer service support all around!!! Wonderful job! The hotel was beautiful, clean, and great views! Transportation and checking into the hotel was a breeze! Best trip ever, no issues at all..... Justin you're the best and will reach out to you for my trip to Paris! Thanks a ton and I would give the company, hotel and whole experience 100 stars!!! Definitely recommend this company and Justin as a great point person!!! Completely satisfied customer Dennis (Devin)

Reviewed on 9/01/2017

My boyfriend and I stayed at Sanctuary Cap Cana in DR for a week in August. It was amazing. I love that the resort was large, but not crowded. It is meant to be that way. It was so relaxing and the service was great. We loved that we ran into the same couples each days and... Read More became friends. The resort truly provides a intimate setting. Our weather was perfect 87 degrees and sunny every day we were there. This was our second vacation booked through Carey at Beachbumsvacation.com She's fantastic. She seems to always get us a better price, and takes the hassle away from us. Everything is organized and timed perfectly, we literally didn't even have to think. She was a huge part of why our vacation was so relaxing. I highly recommend her. She always sets us up little treats along the trip :) Such a special vacation. I recommend Sanctuary Cap Cana and booking your time away with Carey at [email protected]

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Meghan F

Beach Bum Mindy gave us the destination wedding of our dreams! We brought 12 of our closest family and friends to Moon Palace Jamaica. Mindy was there every step of the way - from choosing our resort, getting the best rates, coordinating all of our flights, dealing with the... Read More resort wedding department on my special requests and planning, fighting to get us "extras", making sure everything was perfect, and even taking my frantic call from the airport when we missed our connection on the way home. Mindy was my saving grace and sanity every step of the way. I can truly say I gained a friend, and will never plan another vacation without going through her! Thank you Mindy for helping make our wedding and trip a dream come true!

Meet The Coordinator

Beach Bums

To exceed our worldwide travelers’ expectations by spreading sunshine, smiles and a warm island breeze customizing unforgettable honeymoons, destination weddings, family and group incentive Beach Bum Vacations using our extensive hands on knowledgeable service. We are dedicated to you, the "Ultimate Beach Bum," to deliver memorable trips experiencing calm seas, sunset kisses, peace in paradise, with white sandbars, and shimmering seas while barefoot on the beach!