Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

Beach Dreamers Travel is a full-service romance travel agency. We are certified in romance travel, destination weddings and unforgettable honeymoons. We create tailored romance travel packages and custom destination weddings to fit your individual needs, budget and unique style.

Destination Weddings

UTICA, MI (586) 872-5055

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Nicole S

Jessica was so helpful with helping us plan our honeymoon! Will definitely be going through her for future vacations :)

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Katie S

Thanks to Jessica we had the best honeymoon. When I started to talk with Jessica we had no idea where we wanted to go just that we wanted an all inclusive. Jessica took the time to listen to what we wanted and budget and sent us a bunch of options with different room categories.... Read More We eventually decided on Sandals Emerald Bay and it was the best trip we've ever been on. Jessica really took the time to listen to our wants/needs and answered all our questions in a timely manner. I can't wait to book our next trip through Jessica at Beach Dreamers Travel!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017

Before meeting with Jessica my husband and I had no idea where to begin planning our destination wedding. She helped us choose the best location that not only fit us but our family and friends. I was so nervous about planning and she definitely put our minds at ease. Jessica... Read More also answered all of our questions in a timely manner and made sure we knew exactly how everything would go. We had the BEST time! We would not hesitate to recommend her to our family and friends. Can't wait for our next trip :)

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Caiti S

We have never worked with a travel agent before but Jessica made everything so simple. We were looking to go to an all-inclusive for our honeymoon and she helped every step of the way. She was very easy to work with and responds very quickly to emails! She was very friendly and... Read More helped us to pick our location because we really had no clue where we wanted to go! She was extremely knowledgeable and gave us great advice. Jessica took care of everything and all we had to do was show up and I loved that! The resort we went to was beyond amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon spot! I would highly recommend Jessica to all my friends and family.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Andrea S

Beach Dreamers was very easy to work with. They sat down with us and gave us many options for our destination wedding. Once we had it figured out, they took over from there. They were able to give us updates and answers to our questions within a very reasonable time frame. Our... Read More guests were able to reach out to them and get a quick response as well.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Suzanne R

Thanks Jessica for a fun senior trip to Punta Cana. I don't know who had more fun; the kids or the parents. Loved the all inclusive hotel. There was always something to do; or you could just enjoy laying on the beach or at the pool. Truly a trip to remember!

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Maria C

My husband and I had no idea where we wanted to go for our honeymoon. We only knew we wanted an all inclusive. We didn't know what country or even our budget when I contacted Jessica. She worked wth me until I picked a location. She sent me different countries, different resorts... Read More and different price points. All I had to do was narrow it down and tell her my decision. She did all the work and walked me through the process since I have never flown internationally. Everything went so smoothly and I will definitely be using Beach Dreamers for our next trip!

2016-12-27T11:25:56 Response from the vendor

Im so glad to hear you guys had a good time and looking forward to working with you on your future trips!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Todd B

I was in charge of the honeymoon planning and I had never worked with a travel agent before but reached out to Jessica for help. She was awesome to work with and was able to find exactly what we wanted within our budget! The best part is she doesnt charge her couples a service... Read More fee and she was able to get the price lower then what I could find myself! I highly recommend Jessica at Beach Dreamers Travel and we will definitely be using her again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jacqueline B

We just got back from our honeymoon in Mexico. The resort was absolutely amazing and we had no issues. It was so nice to not stress about anything after my wedding. Jessica is great to work with. I highly recommend Beach Dreamers Travel. We will definitely be working with her to... Read More plan our next vacation.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jacqueline B

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Pam C

I had reached out to several different vendors when I first started planning our honeymoon and boy was I glad when I found Jessica at Beach Dreamers Travel...I was super nervous because I had never traveled out of the country before and Jessica was amazing and explained... Read More everything to me and made me feel comfortable. She was very knowledgeable on the different locations and resorts and she helped us find exactly what we wanted and with in our budget! If you are looking for someone to help you plan your dream honeymoon then definitely give Jessica a call!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jen S

My husband and I just got home from our amazing destination wedding in Jamaica. Jessica was awesome ...I was so lost in the beginning and Jessica helped us with everything from choosing the perfect resort to getting all of our guests booked. She was always available to answer... Read More any questions we had and I know I couldn't have done it without her! I highly recommend Jessica at Beach Dreamers Travel!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Lindsey L

This was my first time booking a trip through a travel agent and I cannot say enough great things about Beach Dreamers Travel and Jessica. Jessica was extremely helpful in helping us find the perfect location for our honeymoon. We were unsure where to go and with Jessica’s... Read More advice and knowledge we were extremely happy with the location and everything she had helped us plan. Thank you Jessica and Beach Dreamers Travel! I highly recommend Beach Dreamers Travel!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Alexandra R

We cannot say enough amazing things about Beach Dreamers travel and Jessica!! She was very knowledgeable on honeymoon destinations and was available to answer any questions we needed! Not only did she help us book our trip, but my husband and I had some major delays due to an... Read More airline computer system shut down. She communicated with airline agents, booked our alternate flights, tracked our luggage, and even spoken to the resort to make sure we could stay an extra night! Without her, we would've been lost, and she's truly helped make a stressful and difficult situation tolerable! I couldn't say enough good things about Beach Dreamers travel! Jessica truly went above and beyond. When it comes to your honeymoon, I would HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016

Beach dreamers travel was truly the way to go if you want a stress free way to book a vacation. They offer much information on the different islands you can stay on as well as which one offers the most of what your looking for. Jessica was my representative and she booked... Read More everything for us. She booked our flight, and gave recommendations on the different rooms and suites they offered and I could not be more satisfied with the way our trip went!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Jessica S

My first time booking a trip through a travel agent & I went with beach dreamers travel for booking my honeymoon. I personally worked Jessica and she was so helpful in booking what we wanted and making sure the reservations and details were perfect. We did not run into any... Read More problems/issues. Not having to worry about one thing while planning your wedding relieves stress! So I want to say Thank you! Most people stress about weddings and all we wanted was a non-stressful week away & that is what we got! I would definitely recommend Beach Dreamers Travel!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Nicole P

Beach Dreamers Travel and our agent Jessica was simply AMAZING to work with!!! My husband and I had our destination wedding in November 2015 in Punta Cana. We had 83 guests total which is A LOT for a destination wedding! Jessica took care of booking the flights and hotel rooms... Read More for ALL of our guests which made the entire process hassle free for everyone especially me, the bride! She took care of everyone's questions and concerns and was ALWAYS available; which made it extremely stress free for me not having to worry about planning a wedding and also answering a ton of questions from my guests. Jessica was VERY knowledgeable about destination weddings and gave us a very clear idea of what we were to expect in getting married in Punta Cana. She even emailed us all of the requirements and wedding options that we had in choosing to get married outside of the USA in Punta Cana. Throughout the process, my husband and I threw Jessica for some loops including changing hotels on her; but she always managed to stay calm, collected and supportive of our wants in creating our dream wedding. Jessica was very good at communicating with hotel staff and management to ensure that we as a soon-to-be married couple and all of our guests would be getting everything that we had wanted! We also enjoyed working with Jessica because she KNOWS HER STUFF! Not only did she play a major role in planning my dream wedding and making sure it all came together without a hassle, she also planned our DREAM HONEYMOON! For our 2 week getaway we stayed at 3 different hotels, on 2 different islands; St. Lucia & Grenada! All resorts that we stayed at came HIGHLY recommended by Jessica herself and they surely DID NOT disappoint. Everything was absolutely breathtaking and perfect. She found us a GREAT deal too which afforded us the opportunity to honeymoon for as long as we did in the wonderful places that we did! I would recommend Jessica and Beach Dreamers Travel to anyone as she was truly a huge player in creating my perfect fairytale wedding and an even more perfect honeymoon! Her communication skills, positive attitude, and knowledge in the business is unlike any agent we have ever used before! It is great working with people who love what they do because it shows in the services that they provide to you! We plan on using Jessica again for our one year trip to Antigua in the fall (and every other trip we plan to go on) and can't thank her enough for creating such a positive and pleasant destination wedding/ honeymoon experience for us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Pat

This vendor is amazing! Jessica made my honeymoon planning a breeze. I was given more information than I could have ever imagine about any and every honeymoon destination out there. She was extremely helpful with my selection process and we ended up having the honeymoon of our... Read More dreams. We booked a split stay and it was wonderful! I am completely happy that we utilized this great vendor to help us with our planning process and are thrilled with the outcome. Highly Recommended!!

Amazing Honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Jessica was very patient and knowledgeable in helping us choose our destination honeymoon! We had such an amazing and memorable time! Thank you Beach Dreamers Travel!!!

The Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

First off let me tell you that Beach Dreamers does not charge you a dime! I was trying to plan a destination wedding and it was a nightmare! I contacted a few other so called specialists but they all wanted a fee. Until I called Jessica who does not charge a fee! From the first... Read More frantic phone call I made to her, she put me at ease and was so easy to talk to! She knows this business! She took care of practically everything for me. She was there every step of the way. From providing me different options to even helping me be able to get more people to Jamaica with the incredible deals she found! My wedding was amazing! Jessica used her time, knowledge and general upbeat, happy attitude to make my dream destination wedding happen at a price that was unbeatable! Very professional, friendly, genuinely caring and again...No Fee!!!

Beach Dreamers made our beach dream come true!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ashleigh B

My husband and I used Beach Dreamers to help us book our honeymoon! We worked with Jessica and she was amazing. She helped us book our flights and the resort we stayed at. She was prompt to return emails and a pleasure to work with! With so many things going on before the... Read More wedding, it was a blessing to work with her and trust she was able to settle all the details for us. We will definelty use her again in the future! I would highly recommend this agency! Thank you, Beach Dreamers!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Abby R

Dream Wedding in Jamaica

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 jessica h

We had the most amazing wedding in Jamaica it really was a dream come true! Thank you Beach Dreamers Travel we couldn't have done it without you!

Sandals Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

We booked our honeymoon at Sandals Emerald Bay through Jessica. She made everything very easy. The resort is beautiful and I would recommend it for a honeymoon.

Honeymoon trip

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

We met Jeasica from Beach Dreamers Travel at a wedding expo. Right from the start she was knowledgeable, and gave us great ideas for honeymoon locations. Once we decided to use beach dreamers and I called Jessica for the first time, she was quick to answer and immediately went... Read More to work for us. She sent multiple options in our budget and made it easy to pick a location for our honeymoon. She made sure everything was perfect with our flight and reservations at the resort. We received follow up emails closer to our trip giving us every detail we needed to know. Our trip was amazing and it was so nice to have our trip planned for us. I will never book another trip without using beach dreamers!