Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

Beach Dreamers Travel is a full-service romance travel agency. We are certified in romance travel, destination weddings and unforgettable honeymoons. We create tailored romance travel packages and custom destination weddings to fit your individual needs, budget and unique style.

Honeymoon

Destination Weddings

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

UTICA, MI (586) 872-5055

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Brogan S

We worked with Jess for our Destination wedding in Punta Cana. Words cannot express how helpful and knowledgeable she was. She was able to smoothly guide our guests, some of who have never traveled internationally, and ensure they were prepared for their vacation. She answered... Read More every question we had a long the way in a very timely matter and was genuinely invested into our trip/wedding. Jess was an absolute saint to some of our guests who ran into travel issues on there way. She was patient and resourceful and certainly the reason they arrived to Punta Cana. Jess mailed each guests a beach bag and travel itinerary before we left to ensure we were prepared once we arrived at the airport and resort. This was so helpful. I would absolutely use Jess with Beach Dreamers Travel if I had it to do all over again and would certainly recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Andrea D

Jessica helped plan our destination wedding in Mexico. I was completely overwhelmed with all the options, Jessica helped me narrow down resorts and helped me every step of the way. My husband and I, along with our 32 guests, had an amazing time with a lot of great memories!... Read More Thank you Jessica for everything, I couldn’t have done it without you.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Lauren V

Jessica was so wonderful in helping to plan our destination wedding! Thanks to her, we safely and smoothly traveled with a group of almost 60 people to Riviera Maya, Mexico and had the most amazing time. From helping me pick a resort (which I was very indecisive on), booking all... Read More of our guests travel, through the day we left for our trip, she helped make planning as easy and stress-free as possible for us. Seeing as our trip was not only a vacation, but also our wedding, I had a very long list of “wants” in our and she helped us pick the most perfect place. I highly recommend using Jessica to help make your vacation or destination wedding planning a breeze. I couldn’t have pulled it off without her.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Allison J

Jessica was fantastic to work with - there was next to nothing for us to do except physically get on the plane! After briefly telling her what my husband and I were looking for in our honeymoon, she was able to quickly match us with a resort and room that she thought would be... Read More perfect for us, and it was. Everything about our trip was seamless and completely stress-free. We are so thankful to her for taking this off of our plate during the wedding planning process, and we will absolutely be using her again for future vacations!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017

I met Jessica at a bridal show and contacted her once we knew we wanted to have a destination wedding. Jessica was incredibly thorough with us during our first meeting and prodived us with numerous options when deciding our resort and location. Based on her recommendation,... Read More after discussing our wedding dreams, we chose Sandals Negril. Her description of the resort was spot on, a little piece of paradise, pure bliss. She arranged travel accommodations for us as well as our guests. She was always quick to respond and made this process very easy for a large group. She sent out the nicest pre-wedding bags to the group. It was a nice touch, everyone liked them. Jessica was even in contact with the resort during our stay, assuring all was going well and every One was having a good time. Jessica overall was incredibly impactful in coordinating so much for Destination Wedding. We couldn't have done it without her. Looking forward to doing business with her in the future Mr& Mrs Morgan

2017-10-24T08:42:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks! Im so happy you guys had an amazing time!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

Jessica was so great to work with! Everything was so easy and she answered email/text/calls quickly. Our wedding/honeymoon turned out awesome because of all her help! We will definitely be using her in the future.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Tess P

Jessica was amazing to work with! She answered all my emails quickly, answered all my questions, and made sure everything was perfectly set up for our honeymoon! We had an amazing trip and didn't have the headache of trying to book and plan a trip while being in school/work and... Read More doing everything else for the wedding. I would recommend her to anyone I know, looking to book a vacation!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Nicole S

Jessica was so helpful with helping us plan our honeymoon! Will definitely be going through her for future vacations :)

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Katie S

Thanks to Jessica we had the best honeymoon. When I started to talk with Jessica we had no idea where we wanted to go just that we wanted an all inclusive. Jessica took the time to listen to what we wanted and budget and sent us a bunch of options with different room categories.... Read More We eventually decided on Sandals Emerald Bay and it was the best trip we've ever been on. Jessica really took the time to listen to our wants/needs and answered all our questions in a timely manner. I can't wait to book our next trip through Jessica at Beach Dreamers Travel!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017

Before meeting with Jessica my husband and I had no idea where to begin planning our destination wedding. She helped us choose the best location that not only fit us but our family and friends. I was so nervous about planning and she definitely put our minds at ease. Jessica... Read More also answered all of our questions in a timely manner and made sure we knew exactly how everything would go. We had the BEST time! We would not hesitate to recommend her to our family and friends. Can't wait for our next trip :)

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Caiti S

We have never worked with a travel agent before but Jessica made everything so simple. We were looking to go to an all-inclusive for our honeymoon and she helped every step of the way. She was very easy to work with and responds very quickly to emails! She was very friendly and... Read More helped us to pick our location because we really had no clue where we wanted to go! She was extremely knowledgeable and gave us great advice. Jessica took care of everything and all we had to do was show up and I loved that! The resort we went to was beyond amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon spot! I would highly recommend Jessica to all my friends and family.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Andrea S

Beach Dreamers was very easy to work with. They sat down with us and gave us many options for our destination wedding. Once we had it figured out, they took over from there. They were able to give us updates and answers to our questions within a very reasonable time frame. Our... Read More guests were able to reach out to them and get a quick response as well.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Suzanne R

Thanks Jessica for a fun senior trip to Punta Cana. I don't know who had more fun; the kids or the parents. Loved the all inclusive hotel. There was always something to do; or you could just enjoy laying on the beach or at the pool. Truly a trip to remember!

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Maria C

My husband and I had no idea where we wanted to go for our honeymoon. We only knew we wanted an all inclusive. We didn't know what country or even our budget when I contacted Jessica. She worked wth me until I picked a location. She sent me different countries, different resorts... Read More and different price points. All I had to do was narrow it down and tell her my decision. She did all the work and walked me through the process since I have never flown internationally. Everything went so smoothly and I will definitely be using Beach Dreamers for our next trip!

2016-12-27T11:25:56 Response from the vendor

Im so glad to hear you guys had a good time and looking forward to working with you on your future trips!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Todd B

I was in charge of the honeymoon planning and I had never worked with a travel agent before but reached out to Jessica for help. She was awesome to work with and was able to find exactly what we wanted within our budget! The best part is she doesnt charge her couples a service... Read More fee and she was able to get the price lower then what I could find myself! I highly recommend Jessica at Beach Dreamers Travel and we will definitely be using her again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jacqueline B

We just got back from our honeymoon in Mexico. The resort was absolutely amazing and we had no issues. It was so nice to not stress about anything after my wedding. Jessica is great to work with. I highly recommend Beach Dreamers Travel. We will definitely be working with her to... Read More plan our next vacation.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jacqueline B

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Pam C

I had reached out to several different vendors when I first started planning our honeymoon and boy was I glad when I found Jessica at Beach Dreamers Travel...I was super nervous because I had never traveled out of the country before and Jessica was amazing and explained... Read More everything to me and made me feel comfortable. She was very knowledgeable on the different locations and resorts and she helped us find exactly what we wanted and with in our budget! If you are looking for someone to help you plan your dream honeymoon then definitely give Jessica a call!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jen S

My husband and I just got home from our amazing destination wedding in Jamaica. Jessica was awesome ...I was so lost in the beginning and Jessica helped us with everything from choosing the perfect resort to getting all of our guests booked. She was always available to answer... Read More any questions we had and I know I couldn't have done it without her! I highly recommend Jessica at Beach Dreamers Travel!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Lindsey L

This was my first time booking a trip through a travel agent and I cannot say enough great things about Beach Dreamers Travel and Jessica. Jessica was extremely helpful in helping us find the perfect location for our honeymoon. We were unsure where to go and with Jessica’s... Read More advice and knowledge we were extremely happy with the location and everything she had helped us plan. Thank you Jessica and Beach Dreamers Travel! I highly recommend Beach Dreamers Travel!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Alexandra R

We cannot say enough amazing things about Beach Dreamers travel and Jessica!! She was very knowledgeable on honeymoon destinations and was available to answer any questions we needed! Not only did she help us book our trip, but my husband and I had some major delays due to an... Read More airline computer system shut down. She communicated with airline agents, booked our alternate flights, tracked our luggage, and even spoken to the resort to make sure we could stay an extra night! Without her, we would've been lost, and she's truly helped make a stressful and difficult situation tolerable! I couldn't say enough good things about Beach Dreamers travel! Jessica truly went above and beyond. When it comes to your honeymoon, I would HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016

Beach dreamers travel was truly the way to go if you want a stress free way to book a vacation. They offer much information on the different islands you can stay on as well as which one offers the most of what your looking for. Jessica was my representative and she booked... Read More everything for us. She booked our flight, and gave recommendations on the different rooms and suites they offered and I could not be more satisfied with the way our trip went!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Jessica S

My first time booking a trip through a travel agent & I went with beach dreamers travel for booking my honeymoon. I personally worked Jessica and she was so helpful in booking what we wanted and making sure the reservations and details were perfect. We did not run into any... Read More problems/issues. Not having to worry about one thing while planning your wedding relieves stress! So I want to say Thank you! Most people stress about weddings and all we wanted was a non-stressful week away & that is what we got! I would definitely recommend Beach Dreamers Travel!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Nicole P

Beach Dreamers Travel and our agent Jessica was simply AMAZING to work with!!! My husband and I had our destination wedding in November 2015 in Punta Cana. We had 83 guests total which is A LOT for a destination wedding! Jessica took care of booking the flights and hotel rooms... Read More for ALL of our guests which made the entire process hassle free for everyone especially me, the bride! She took care of everyone's questions and concerns and was ALWAYS available; which made it extremely stress free for me not having to worry about planning a wedding and also answering a ton of questions from my guests. Jessica was VERY knowledgeable about destination weddings and gave us a very clear idea of what we were to expect in getting married in Punta Cana. She even emailed us all of the requirements and wedding options that we had in choosing to get married outside of the USA in Punta Cana. Throughout the process, my husband and I threw Jessica for some loops including changing hotels on her; but she always managed to stay calm, collected and supportive of our wants in creating our dream wedding. Jessica was very good at communicating with hotel staff and management to ensure that we as a soon-to-be married couple and all of our guests would be getting everything that we had wanted! We also enjoyed working with Jessica because she KNOWS HER STUFF! Not only did she play a major role in planning my dream wedding and making sure it all came together without a hassle, she also planned our DREAM HONEYMOON! For our 2 week getaway we stayed at 3 different hotels, on 2 different islands; St. Lucia & Grenada! All resorts that we stayed at came HIGHLY recommended by Jessica herself and they surely DID NOT disappoint. Everything was absolutely breathtaking and perfect. She found us a GREAT deal too which afforded us the opportunity to honeymoon for as long as we did in the wonderful places that we did! I would recommend Jessica and Beach Dreamers Travel to anyone as she was truly a huge player in creating my perfect fairytale wedding and an even more perfect honeymoon! Her communication skills, positive attitude, and knowledge in the business is unlike any agent we have ever used before! It is great working with people who love what they do because it shows in the services that they provide to you! We plan on using Jessica again for our one year trip to Antigua in the fall (and every other trip we plan to go on) and can't thank her enough for creating such a positive and pleasant destination wedding/ honeymoon experience for us!

Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Pat

This vendor is amazing! Jessica made my honeymoon planning a breeze. I was given more information than I could have ever imagine about any and every honeymoon destination out there. She was extremely helpful with my selection process and we ended up having the honeymoon of our... Read More dreams. We booked a split stay and it was wonderful! I am completely happy that we utilized this great vendor to help us with our planning process and are thrilled with the outcome. Highly Recommended!!