Beach House Waterfront Restaurant

Bradenton Beach, FL

Book Your Wedding with Beach House Waterfront Restaurant

Beachhouse Restaurant is located just west of Bradenton Beach on the island of Anna Maria, a favorite Florida coast destination known for its miles of white beaches. Host your wedding and reception while enjoying the sunset, laid back atmosphere and fresh seafood at Florida's beach wedding destination.

The North Pavilion Dining Room offers space for approximately 60 seated guests for a covered reception, with 30 people being the minimum.

Partnering venues also offer rental options for weddings and receptions.

The Sandbar Restaurant is located directly on the beach and can accommodate 60 to 100 plus guests in the indoor and outdoor dining rooms.

The Mar Vista Dockside Restaurant , located two miles from The Beachhouse, has an indoor dining room and outside deck available.

The Studio at Gulf and Pine is a 4,000-square-foot event venue located two blocks from the beach.

Professional wedding coordinators, event decorators and event specialists are available for an additional fee, based on availability. Staff at Beachhouse Restaurant take care of the wedding planning, chair rentals, centerpieces and catering.

Alcohol and bar services are included and options are based on your preference and budget; both a cash bar and open bar are available during your reception. You may also select a limited or partial open bar. Catering menus include your choice of appetizers, including the edible palm tree and plated entrées or a buffet-style beach barbecue. Brunch is also available for events occurring before 1 p.m.

The Sandbar Restaurant, as well as The Mar Vista Dockside Restaurant and Pub and The Studio at Gulf and Pine are sister companies, all located in Florida's coast and owned by the same company, The Chile's Restaurant Group. The staff's professionalism, availability and flexibility as well as the artistically served food and beautiful location are assets of Beachhouse Restaurant.

Couples who select The Beachhouse Restaurant location for their wedding and reception enjoy the following additional benefits:

• Access to preferred vendors in the area
  • Option to utilize sister venues for larger indoor receptions
  • Ability to customize the event, with flexible options for the menu, decor and time

Weddings Perfected

The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant is the perfect tropical beach front location for your dream ceremony and reception. Accommodating up to 100 guests, our award winning venue offers a world class menu, exceptional service, and breathtaking sunsets that will assure any special occasion to be the most memorable. We guarantee that from start to finish, our careful planning, and attention to detail will leave any mind at ease. If you dream it, we can do it.

• Outdoor - Covered

Waterfront, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

200 Gulf Drive North, Bradenton Beach, FL (941) 779-2222

MRS SHAWN RHOTON @ The BeachHouse Restaurant MADE my wedding come true

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Sofia M

Customer Service is EVERYTHING! I sent an email of inquiry to the Event Coordinator, Mrs. Shawn Rhoton, and within two hours, she responded back! I am sure I sent over 10 venue inquries that same day but no other potential venue sites got back to me with such quick AND... Read More excited responses. Ms. Shawn was concise and very helpful from the very beginning. She truly was down to earth and happy go lucky. Truly, Ms. Shawn MADE it possible to have the wedding of my dreams at the Beachhouse Resturant. She is an absolute joy to work with, as well as her staff!! Upon visiting the site, I was not 100% sold and nothing "wowed" me at first view, HOWEVER, upon meeting Ms. Shawn in person and talking with her, she helped me envision how my future husband and my wedding could be like. She WON my heart by her excitement, her true care of my dream wedding, and her desire to make it all possible. The site itself is beautifully set right upon the beach which extends outward for miles. The entire environment was relayed with Ms Shawn and she would pop in ideas of what has worked in the past and made it possible. She and her staff were wonderful to work with in the set up the day of the event. Ms. Shawn and her team went ABOVE and BEYOND in every aspect! The day of the wedding was BEYOND perfect and more wonderful than I could have ever imagined. The staff was WONDERFUL and SO KIND to my family, my wedding party and myself. Any little thing that I could have thought of was addressed and then some. The venue also provided the food and it was SPECTACULAR and OUT OF THIS WORLD! My parents and I ate there at the Restaurant about 4 times before the actual wedding. The Restaurant itself never misses a beat. EXCELLENT FOOD! The day of the wedding, the food was simply divine and of great variety. There was the obvious seafood of shrimp and grouper, as well as prime rib and chicken for those that weren't seafood lovers. I am not one for wedding meals (I think most of the time they are either overdown or undercooked. Mass meals are harder to make.) But the food was simply exquisite. My husband and I didn't get to eat much the day of our wedding, but the staff boxed up our meals and then some for us, cake included! Everything was planned and taken care of down to the T! I could not have asked for a wonderful site coordinator who knew how to make a bride feel at home and at complete ease. I would recommend this venue a thousand times over and over again!

The best day of my life!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Katie M

I can't begin to summarize how amazing The Beachhouse restaurant was for my April 29, 2014 wedding! From the moment we began planning our wedding from Michigan, Shawn at The Beachhouse was an invaluable help. She fielded e-mails quickly, answered any question we came up with,... Read More and coordinated the set up of all the centerpieces. On the actual day of the wedding she was somehow everywhere we needed her to be, whether it was helping to time things for the ceremony or handing me a wet rag when my husband wiped cake all over my face at the cake cutting :)The staff was incredibly helpful and no one ever went without a drink in their hand. They also helped up break down and load up all the centerpieces and décor at the end of the night. And the food.....AMAZING.

March 2014 Wedding & Reception

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Rikki H

Event coordinator Shawn Rhoton, and all the staff at the Beach house Restaurant made our beach wedding absolutely wonderful! Not only did they carry out exactly what we wanted for the ceremony, we even dropped off boxes of decorations for the reception the morning of the wedding... Read More (and included small notes with each decoration) and they designed it better than we could have ever imagined! Shawn took care of EVERYTHING and consulted with us with any questions, not that there were many because she is awesome!!! And the overall prices were not bad compared to other venues on AMI that were also directly on those gorgeous beaches! Plus the remodel of the inside restaurant look phenomenal! This was the best place to host our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Heather G

My husband and I had our wedding at the Beach House Waterfront Restaurant on January 20th, 2018. We could not be more pleased!! Not only is this a gorgeous venue, the service was outstanding, and the food was super delicious!! Shawn Rhoton, the Beach House wedding coordinator... Read More was absolutely amazing!! She made sure everything went according to plan and went above and beyond!! I would 100% recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Leila M

We had an incredible experience at The Beach House. We had our ceremony and reception there in December 2017. Shawn, Brandi and the staff are incredible. They were attentive and sensitive to our needs throughout the whole event. They really seem to think of everything! My event... Read More was small but they made us feel extremely important and it really felt like we received the royal treatment. The bridal suite is beautifully decorated and was a great spot for me to dress and wait to walk down the aisle. It's just enough room for a couple of people so if you have a very large party you may want to get ready elsewhere. The food and service were excellent and all of our guests had an awesome time. I would highly recommend this spot!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Ashley O

The Beach House Restaurant and Shawn Rhoton made our dream come true with our wedding. From day one when we were looking at Venues on Anna Maria Island we had a staff member take time to show us and explain that they will be remodeling. At first, I was so upset because they... Read More could only fit 50 people at their venue but then learning about the remodel which fits up to 100 we knew we had to pick The Beach House. The remodel looks amazing and made our wedding day even more special. The staff including the cooks, bartenders, wedding coordinator, waitresses went above and beyond the whole week to make us feel special (we stayed on the island). One bartender, Adam decided to work on the day of the wedding because we begged him. Everyone just treated us like family. We also planned this wedding from Michigan which I was very worried about. The coordinator, Shawn Rhoton made it very easy and was so helpful. She emailed me back and forth for a year and a half and was amazing the whole time. She always made time for me if I was in Florida and wanted to meet or if my mom wanted to meet with her. She helped choose all the vendors who all did a wonderful job. Shawn took a lot of the stress off of me before and during the wedding. She even took pictures during the wedding and sent to me after. I couldn't have planned this wedding without her. If you are thinking about having a wedding on Anna Maria Island and want to have your dream wedding for sure choose The Beach House. They are professional and care about each and every one of their weddings. Thank you again!! Love, Mr. and Mrs. Osdras 10/20/2017

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Ashley S

We highly recommend The Beach House Restaurant and could not have asked for a more perfect venue with delicious food and drink, amazing service, and gorgeous views! Throughout the planning process, Shawn was so accommodating, informative, and responsive to all of our questions... Read More and needs. We truly had the most relaxing and magical wedding day, thanks to The Beach House Restaurant!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kayla H

My dream was to have a waterfront wedding. The Island of Anna Maria has so much to offer. The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant is situated right on the Gulf Of Mexico and has the best views of the Gulf. Choosing them to host our Wedding was the best decision we ever could of... Read More made. They exceeded all expectations. Our experience started off with meeting their even coordinator, Shawn. She knows her stuff! Shawn was able to keep the planning process stress free. She was always available for questions (or support for a stressed bride). Shawn was there the day of our wedding and executed our vision perfectly. As the Bride, I did not have to worry about a thing which gave me time to hang out, relax, and get ready with my Bridesmaids. October 8th, 2017, the day of our Wedding. Everything was set up perfectly. The staff greeted the wedding party as well as guests with professionalism. We had a beautiful ceremony on the beach right beside the restaurant, which they set up for us. The cocktail hour went perfectly. The Hors d'oeuvre and drinks were delicious. My guest could not say enough positive things about the food during the weeding. We chose to add bacon wrapped scallops as one of our hors d'oeuvre choices. I highly recommend them! The servers were very attentive and did not leave one guest with an empty drink or request. Shawn brought the groom and I plates of hors d'oeuvre and drinks to the bridal suite while we were waiting to be announced. This was such a special touch and something my husband and I really appreciated. We had the reception, dancing, toasts, dinner, cake cutting, and of course more dancing. We decided on their buffet option for dinner. It included prime rib, local fresh fish, and a chicken dish with sides and salad. The buffet was well kept and there was plenty of food for all of our guest. The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant is the best option on Anna Maria Island for a wedding. They offer many options and services to choose from for the bride and groom. We were extremely pleased with our wedding at the Beach House and recommend it to any couples planning a beach wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Nancy W

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting for our destination wedding... and all of our guests agreed! The food was delicious, the staff was attentive to all our guests, and the view is gorgeous! The Beach House made sure everything went smoothly from planning to execution... Read More - Shawn was absolutely fantastic and so responsive throughout, she put my mind at ease and made sure everything was taken care of and all our questions were answered. So glad we had our wedding here (especially loved having the "dance floor" on the sand)!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lucy F

We chose The Beach House as our wedding venue prior to its amazing upgrade and couldn’t believe the transformation. We live in the UK and so communication was key to us getting everything sorted from across the pond. Shawn Rhoton at The Beach House was and is the perfect person... Read More to help make your big day seamless, she’s friendly, approachable and always happy to go above and beyond to make your day perfect. The service at our wedding breakfast was fantastic, all the guests were looked after well and the food was incredible. We had a filet steak as part of our entree which most guests said was the best steak they’d ever tasted. If your thinking of having your wedding or wedding breakfast at The Beach House don’t hesitate. It’s the perfect venue with the perfect team behind it.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Michelle B

My husband and I got married at The BeachHouse 5.13.17. It was MAGICAL! Every interaction I had with Shawn from the begining was amazing. She truly cared about our wedding day and always got back to me when communicated very quickly. We planned our wedding from CT, so I had to... Read More put a lot of trust into her and I believe our wedding experience was so amazing because of her. Our wedding went flawlessly, even with a pop up shower right after our ceremony. The BeachHouse is newly remodeled and it gorgeous inside and out. The beach we got married on is stunning and the service the BeachHouse gave us was unmatched. The staff truly cared about our special day. I cannot say enough good things about the BeachHouse!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Mark M

My and I had the most beautiful and amazing wedding event at the beach house restaurant on March 15th 2017. The newly remodeled Beach House Restaurant is top notch. Shawn Rhoton the event coordinator was an absolute pleasure to work with. Shawn responded to our emails and phone... Read More calls in a professional timely manner. We are extremely grateful for all of her hard work. The wait staff team was fast to deliver drinks and take care of our guests. The food was so delicious I can't wait to go back and visit the beach house restaurant. I highly recommend the beach house for weddings or any event you may have.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Samantha S

We had the honor of having our wedding here and it was beyond perfect! Shawn, the Event Coordinator, was fantastic and executed the event nearly flawlessly- no matter what came up, she always had a solution. She anticipated our needs and fulfilled our wishes with a smile. The... Read More food was very good- and be sure to ask to upgrade to the crab cakes because they were fantastic!! We cannot wait to go back for our anniversary (we live far away, otherwise we'd be here every weekend)!! Thank you for a beautiful day!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Zoe H

There literally isn't enough good to say about the Beach House & the Special Event Coordinator, Shawn! We booked the Beach House for our wedding on 09/22/2017. From the beginning, Shawn was personable, friendly and easy to work with. Although our wedding wasn't considered a... Read More "destination" wedding, we live about 2 hours away from Anna Maria, so much of our planning was done via email and phone. Shawn was always willing to go the extra mile without hesitation. We were confident that no matter what we threw her way, that she would find a solution, and I can honestly say that I don't think our day would have been nearly as special without her expertise! She helped calm my wedding day nerves, and assisted in the overall "flow" of the day to make sure things went as smooth as possible. And not only that, the STAFF! Our guests continually rave about how professional the staff was, and how quickly they worked. Plus, the food is to die for! So many of our guests complimented the food, and said how it was the best "wedding" food they had ever had & WE AGREE! We have been to the Beach House many times before, and have never been disappointed in our meals. Our wedding day food was no different, and we couldn't have been happier with how the day turned out. I could speak volumes about Shawn, the Beach House staff, and the food - just know that if you come here for dinner, or you book a special event, you will NOT be let down. The atmosphere, location and "island" feel of the Beach House is amazing and it's a must try if you are on Anna Maria!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Rachael C

We had the most amazing day for our destination wedding at the beach house restaurant Anna Maria Island. It was everything we had dreamed of and more. Shawn was our wedding coordinator and was absolutely fantastic. She went above and beyond for us. Shawn kept in touch with us... Read More via email (we are from England) from start to finish when discussing the wedding plans. The beach house had just been refurbished, so we weren't sure what to expect but again it was amazing. The beach house is so beautiful and I would recommend anyone who is wanting their wedding at the beach to look no further than this wonderful place. 5 star.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Diana F

Our wedding and reception were made perfect by the Beach House. We were fortunate to be the fourth wedding hosted in their newly-remodeled wedding and beach area. The view was stunning, the food great and guests raved about it all. The best part was working with Shawn Rhoton,... Read More who takes care of every detail so no stress for me. She was even thoughtful enough to give us extra wedding cake to take home and enjoy after everything ended. Can't say enough about this wonderful venue!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Stephanie D

We couldn't be happier with having the Beachhouse for our wedding reception. Shawn was fantastic from the get go. My husband and I were planning our wedding from afar (me in Scotland and my husband in WA state). Shawn spoke with us through numerous emails, calls, and video... Read More calls. All this made our planning so much easier. Shawn was really supportive and understanding what we were looking for and making suggestions to help us along. On the day every was perfect, it was evident that Shawn, our photographer, and DJ were collaborating. The venue was beautiful, the food was superb (thanks to the talented chef and kitchen team!) and the staff were very professional. We heard a lot of good things about the venue and food from locals on the island also. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had been to and many commented on how great the food was. I myself worked in wedding for a Scottish venue so know how stressful it is and how much work goes into behind the scenes. We would highly recommend this to any couple seeking a beautiful island wedding. The bridal room is exactly what you need for freshening up, the view is superb, the staff are great and the food is brilliant. Shawn sent us off at the end of the evening with some food and remainder of our cake in case we hadn't had enough.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kathy F

Look no further the Beach House is the perfect venue for a beach wedding. Food was outstanding, great service and Shawn (event coordinator) was awesome to work with! Everything in one place. Just perfect!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Michelle P

We could not have been happier with our experience at the Beach House. Shawn was amazing in helping us throughout the planning process, and made sure everything fell into place on the day of our wedding. The outdoor pavilion was absolutely beautiful, overlooking the ocean with... Read More a dance floor in the sand! It was everything we dreamed of and more. We can't wait to go back again and visit for an anniversary someday! Thank you to Shawn and all the Beach House staff for making our special day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Carrie V

Our wedding day and reception at the Beach House was amazing and a huge part of that was because of Mrs. Shawn Rhoton, the Event Coordinator. She truly does go above and beyond and we cannot thank her enough. My husband and I live in upstate NY and happened to be traveling to... Read More Anna Maria Island shortly after we got engaged. I emailed a few venues to set up meetings while we were there. Shawn responded right away and sent us a ton of information. Right from the beginning she was so friendly! The day we met with her she was so enthusiastic and knowledgeable and really helped us imagine what our dream wedding could be like at the Beach House. She went through the whole vendor list with us and gave us tips, advice, etc. It was important to us to be right on the beach and have gorgeous views, have a nice, but laid back atmosphere , and have something affordable. When we left the meeting, we knew the Beach House was the place for us! Throughout the year of planning, Shawn was very helpful and very prompt at answering my many emails, from giving me advice on possible centerpieces to giving me her opinion on a vendor that wasn't on the list. Shawn and her staff decorated the tables with centerpieces we had dropped off at the rehearsal. Everything looked fantastic, better than I could have imagined! She even had a card box we could use since we forgot one. Shawn was so great the day of the wedding, she was everywhere we needed her to be. After our pictures, she got us some appetizers and a couple beers and set us up with a spot inside to relax and cool down for a bit as husband and wife, before we went back out to get announced and start celebrating with our guests. We were so appreciative. It's the little things like that that make your day so special. The Beach House staff was so wonderful and very attentive to everyone. The food was delicious and our guests raved about the quality. Now, months later, everyone is still talking about how perfect the day was, and what an awesome venue the Beach House is. We would highly recommend it to anyone considering a beach wedding. You get a beautiful view, amazing food, impeccable service, and a day that everyone will be talking about for years to come. Shawn and the Beach House staff truly made May 20, 2016 the best day ever for us!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Annamarie E

The beach house made my wedding a day to remember. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice romantic wedding over looking the beautiful gulf. The restaurant is perfectly built on the right angle to catch the sunset every movement with the beautiful waves to capture the... Read More shadows of the sun rays. My wedding coordinator made my wedding easy to plan and helped me find everything I needed to my breakfast the next day! The staff was amazing and nice. My entire family was pleased by the beach house so much we all are coming back next year for a reunion.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Amazing! There really isn't just one word that describes our experience with the Beach House Restaurant. Our wedding day was so special and I'd credit a lot of that to Shawn Rhoton. She is the "wedding whisperer" of the Beach House. She is A++ at helping every couple with the... Read More details for their special day, even if you are in another part of the country or state! She is VERY detail oriented. She worked with us on tweaking their menu to fit our Caribbean food theme. She also gave us an extensive list of vendors to help with everything from cake and hotel accommodations, to hair stylists, DJ's and island activities for out of town guests. The venue is perfect for 50-60 guests. It's a great pavilion on the beach and the lighting for sunset was perfect. We got so many compliments from our guests about the food, the venue, the location and how much fun they had. All I can say, is it was the "wedding whisperer". She envisioned everything I emailed her, told her on the phone, etc. I met with her the afternoon before the wedding to drop off my centerpieces, guest registry, lanterns and signs, etc. She had EVERYTHING done and in the PERFECT spot on our day. Better than I imagined!! When I arrived it was perfection!! There are 2 gorgeous palm trees sticking up out of the sand by the pavilion. You don't need an arbor at all. The ocean behind these palms is an amazing backdrop. Mother Nature is here at the Beach House. If you are looking for a beach location for a wedding and you want great food, fun and romantic atmosphere in one and a great picture spot (because ladies we know it's about the pictures) and it doesn't break your piggy bank this is it!! I promise you won't be disappointed. 100%+

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jessica C

We loved having our wedding at the BeachHouse! I think what made our experience so awesome was Shawn, the wedding coordinator! Such a sweet, helpful lady! The food was amazing and the view is impeccable! We felt supported in all of our wishes for our beautiful day :)

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Caitlyn F

We had a destination wedding at the Beach House on March 24th, and we were blown away by the overall experience! The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of food, atmosphere, and scenery. Then to top it all of the service exceeded our expectations. Shawn... Read More and the rest of her staff we exceptional! Shawn was in constant contact with me and was very prompt in returning emails to my many, many questions! She even helped me when it came to shipping stuff down for our wedding and let me ship it to her personally and checked to make sure nothing broke. We had so many guests tell us how impressed they were with her and her staff. The food that was served was out of this world! We had a buffet style and had four different appetizer choices, three different main course options along with amazing sides. The Beach House played a huge part in the success of our weekend and the amount of our guests who are still talking about our wedding is testament to that. We couldn't thank Shawn and the Beach House staff enough, and we cannot wait to return!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Cindy R

Beachhouse Restaurant did a fantastic job catering our evening beach wedding dinner and reception March 16, 2016! Shawn and her staff were wonderful in coordinating the evening events to flow smoothly and elegantly. Love the Pina Colada bread too... yum! Many of our friends have... Read More commented that this was the most beautiful wedding and reception they have ever been to!