Beach House Waterfront Restaurant

Bradenton Beach, FL

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Beachhouse Restaurant is located just west of Bradenton Beach on the island of Anna Maria, a favorite Florida coast destination known for its miles of white beaches. Host your wedding and reception while enjoying the sunset, laid back atmosphere and fresh seafood at Florida's beach wedding destination.

The North Pavilion Dining Room offers space for approximately 60 seated guests for a covered reception, with 30 people being the minimum.

Partnering venues also offer rental options for weddings and receptions.

The Sandbar Restaurant is located directly on the beach and can accommodate 60 to 100 plus guests in the indoor and outdoor dining rooms.

The Mar Vista Dockside Restaurant , located two miles from The Beachhouse, has an indoor dining room and outside deck available.

The Studio at Gulf and Pine is a 4,000-square-foot event venue located two blocks from the beach.

Professional wedding coordinators, event decorators and event specialists are available for an additional fee, based on availability. Staff at Beachhouse Restaurant take care of the wedding planning, chair rentals, centerpieces and catering.

Alcohol and bar services are included and options are based on your preference and budget; both a cash bar and open bar are available during your reception. You may also select a limited or partial open bar. Catering menus include your choice of appetizers, including the edible palm tree and plated entrées or a buffet-style beach barbecue. Brunch is also available for events occurring before 1 p.m.

The Sandbar Restaurant, as well as The Mar Vista Dockside Restaurant and Pub and The Studio at Gulf and Pine are sister companies, all located in Florida's coast and owned by the same company, The Chile's Restaurant Group. The staff's professionalism, availability and flexibility as well as the artistically served food and beautiful location are assets of Beachhouse Restaurant.

Couples who select The Beachhouse Restaurant location for their wedding and reception enjoy the following additional benefits:

• Access to preferred vendors in the area
  • Option to utilize sister venues for larger indoor receptions
  • Ability to customize the event, with flexible options for the menu, decor and time

Weddings Perfected

The Beach House Waterfront Restaurant is the perfect tropical beach front location for your dream ceremony and reception. Accommodating up to 100 guests, our award winning venue offers a world class menu, exceptional service, and breathtaking sunsets that will assure any special occasion to be the most memorable. We guarantee that from start to finish, our careful planning, and attention to detail will leave any mind at ease. If you dream it, we can do it.

• Outdoor - Covered

Waterfront, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

200 Gulf Drive North, Bradenton Beach, FL (941) 779-2222
INSTAGRAM

MRS SHAWN RHOTON @ The BeachHouse Restaurant MADE my wedding come true

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Sofia M

Customer Service is EVERYTHING! I sent an email of inquiry to the Event Coordinator, Mrs. Shawn Rhoton, and within two hours, she responded back! I am sure I sent over 10 venue inquries that same day but no other potential venue sites got back to me with such quick AND... Read More excited responses. Ms. Shawn was concise and very helpful from the very beginning. She truly was down to earth and happy go lucky. Truly, Ms. Shawn MADE it possible to have the wedding of my dreams at the Beachhouse Resturant. She is an absolute joy to work with, as well as her staff!! Upon visiting the site, I was not 100% sold and nothing "wowed" me at first view, HOWEVER, upon meeting Ms. Shawn in person and talking with her, she helped me envision how my future husband and my wedding could be like. She WON my heart by her excitement, her true care of my dream wedding, and her desire to make it all possible. The site itself is beautifully set right upon the beach which extends outward for miles. The entire environment was relayed with Ms Shawn and she would pop in ideas of what has worked in the past and made it possible. She and her staff were wonderful to work with in the set up the day of the event. Ms. Shawn and her team went ABOVE and BEYOND in every aspect! The day of the wedding was BEYOND perfect and more wonderful than I could have ever imagined. The staff was WONDERFUL and SO KIND to my family, my wedding party and myself. Any little thing that I could have thought of was addressed and then some. The venue also provided the food and it was SPECTACULAR and OUT OF THIS WORLD! My parents and I ate there at the Restaurant about 4 times before the actual wedding. The Restaurant itself never misses a beat. EXCELLENT FOOD! The day of the wedding, the food was simply divine and of great variety. There was the obvious seafood of shrimp and grouper, as well as prime rib and chicken for those that weren't seafood lovers. I am not one for wedding meals (I think most of the time they are either overdown or undercooked. Mass meals are harder to make.) But the food was simply exquisite. My husband and I didn't get to eat much the day of our wedding, but the staff boxed up our meals and then some for us, cake included! Everything was planned and taken care of down to the T! I could not have asked for a wonderful site coordinator who knew how to make a bride feel at home and at complete ease. I would recommend this venue a thousand times over and over again!

The best day of my life!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Katie M

I can't begin to summarize how amazing The Beachhouse restaurant was for my April 29, 2014 wedding! From the moment we began planning our wedding from Michigan, Shawn at The Beachhouse was an invaluable help. She fielded e-mails quickly, answered any question we came up with,... Read More and coordinated the set up of all the centerpieces. On the actual day of the wedding she was somehow everywhere we needed her to be, whether it was helping to time things for the ceremony or handing me a wet rag when my husband wiped cake all over my face at the cake cutting :)The staff was incredibly helpful and no one ever went without a drink in their hand. They also helped up break down and load up all the centerpieces and décor at the end of the night. And the food.....AMAZING.

March 2014 Wedding & Reception

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Rikki H

Event coordinator Shawn Rhoton, and all the staff at the Beach house Restaurant made our beach wedding absolutely wonderful! Not only did they carry out exactly what we wanted for the ceremony, we even dropped off boxes of decorations for the reception the morning of the wedding... Read More (and included small notes with each decoration) and they designed it better than we could have ever imagined! Shawn took care of EVERYTHING and consulted with us with any questions, not that there were many because she is awesome!!! And the overall prices were not bad compared to other venues on AMI that were also directly on those gorgeous beaches! Plus the remodel of the inside restaurant look phenomenal! This was the best place to host our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Michelle P

We could not have been happier with our experience at the Beach House. Shawn was amazing in helping us throughout the planning process, and made sure everything fell into place on the day of our wedding. The outdoor pavilion was absolutely beautiful, overlooking the ocean with... Read More a dance floor in the sand! It was everything we dreamed of and more. We can't wait to go back again and visit for an anniversary someday! Thank you to Shawn and all the Beach House staff for making our special day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Carrie V

Our wedding day and reception at the Beach House was amazing and a huge part of that was because of Mrs. Shawn Rhoton, the Event Coordinator. She truly does go above and beyond and we cannot thank her enough. My husband and I live in upstate NY and happened to be traveling to... Read More Anna Maria Island shortly after we got engaged. I emailed a few venues to set up meetings while we were there. Shawn responded right away and sent us a ton of information. Right from the beginning she was so friendly! The day we met with her she was so enthusiastic and knowledgeable and really helped us imagine what our dream wedding could be like at the Beach House. She went through the whole vendor list with us and gave us tips, advice, etc. It was important to us to be right on the beach and have gorgeous views, have a nice, but laid back atmosphere , and have something affordable. When we left the meeting, we knew the Beach House was the place for us! Throughout the year of planning, Shawn was very helpful and very prompt at answering my many emails, from giving me advice on possible centerpieces to giving me her opinion on a vendor that wasn't on the list. Shawn and her staff decorated the tables with centerpieces we had dropped off at the rehearsal. Everything looked fantastic, better than I could have imagined! She even had a card box we could use since we forgot one. Shawn was so great the day of the wedding, she was everywhere we needed her to be. After our pictures, she got us some appetizers and a couple beers and set us up with a spot inside to relax and cool down for a bit as husband and wife, before we went back out to get announced and start celebrating with our guests. We were so appreciative. It's the little things like that that make your day so special. The Beach House staff was so wonderful and very attentive to everyone. The food was delicious and our guests raved about the quality. Now, months later, everyone is still talking about how perfect the day was, and what an awesome venue the Beach House is. We would highly recommend it to anyone considering a beach wedding. You get a beautiful view, amazing food, impeccable service, and a day that everyone will be talking about for years to come. Shawn and the Beach House staff truly made May 20, 2016 the best day ever for us!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Annamarie E

The beach house made my wedding a day to remember. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice romantic wedding over looking the beautiful gulf. The restaurant is perfectly built on the right angle to catch the sunset every movement with the beautiful waves to capture the... Read More shadows of the sun rays. My wedding coordinator made my wedding easy to plan and helped me find everything I needed to my breakfast the next day! The staff was amazing and nice. My entire family was pleased by the beach house so much we all are coming back next year for a reunion.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Amazing! There really isn't just one word that describes our experience with the Beach House Restaurant. Our wedding day was so special and I'd credit a lot of that to Shawn Rhoton. She is the "wedding whisperer" of the Beach House. She is A++ at helping every couple with the... Read More details for their special day, even if you are in another part of the country or state! She is VERY detail oriented. She worked with us on tweaking their menu to fit our Caribbean food theme. She also gave us an extensive list of vendors to help with everything from cake and hotel accommodations, to hair stylists, DJ's and island activities for out of town guests. The venue is perfect for 50-60 guests. It's a great pavilion on the beach and the lighting for sunset was perfect. We got so many compliments from our guests about the food, the venue, the location and how much fun they had. All I can say, is it was the "wedding whisperer". She envisioned everything I emailed her, told her on the phone, etc. I met with her the afternoon before the wedding to drop off my centerpieces, guest registry, lanterns and signs, etc. She had EVERYTHING done and in the PERFECT spot on our day. Better than I imagined!! When I arrived it was perfection!! There are 2 gorgeous palm trees sticking up out of the sand by the pavilion. You don't need an arbor at all. The ocean behind these palms is an amazing backdrop. Mother Nature is here at the Beach House. If you are looking for a beach location for a wedding and you want great food, fun and romantic atmosphere in one and a great picture spot (because ladies we know it's about the pictures) and it doesn't break your piggy bank this is it!! I promise you won't be disappointed. 100%+

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jessica C

We loved having our wedding at the BeachHouse! I think what made our experience so awesome was Shawn, the wedding coordinator! Such a sweet, helpful lady! The food was amazing and the view is impeccable! We felt supported in all of our wishes for our beautiful day :)

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Caitlyn F

We had a destination wedding at the Beach House on March 24th, and we were blown away by the overall experience! The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of food, atmosphere, and scenery. Then to top it all of the service exceeded our expectations. Shawn... Read More and the rest of her staff we exceptional! Shawn was in constant contact with me and was very prompt in returning emails to my many, many questions! She even helped me when it came to shipping stuff down for our wedding and let me ship it to her personally and checked to make sure nothing broke. We had so many guests tell us how impressed they were with her and her staff. The food that was served was out of this world! We had a buffet style and had four different appetizer choices, three different main course options along with amazing sides. The Beach House played a huge part in the success of our weekend and the amount of our guests who are still talking about our wedding is testament to that. We couldn't thank Shawn and the Beach House staff enough, and we cannot wait to return!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Cindy R

Beachhouse Restaurant did a fantastic job catering our evening beach wedding dinner and reception March 16, 2016! Shawn and her staff were wonderful in coordinating the evening events to flow smoothly and elegantly. Love the Pina Colada bread too... yum! Many of our friends have... Read More commented that this was the most beautiful wedding and reception they have ever been to!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Beth R

We had a fabulous wedding and reception at The BeachHouse Restaurant. Shawn was great to work with and she put our minds at ease. The staff was wonderful and we had great service.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

Wonderful experience with the beach house wedding coordinator. We loved the location. It was beautifully decorated. The wait staff was attentive and the food was wonderful. We loved having the beach as our dance floor. We couldn't have picked a better place at a very... Read More reasonable cost. Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Liz C

Shawn and Beach House helped make our wedding the day of my dreams! We were married August 5, 2014. It was exactly the right mix of classy and casual! The sunset cannot be beat! We had a perfect pavillion that stepped right onto the beach. We hired babysitters to entertain... Read More the kids on the sand right next to us. The family loved that! Our ceremony was perfect and Shawn helped coordinate it all. Lots of little extra touches! They adjusted their menu a bit to accommodate our special requests! Food was delicious and beautifully presented. I trusted them with the decorations and that was amazing as well! What a perfect night! We loved giving our guests Beach House towels and cups as gifts. Thank you Shawn for your positive calmness and smooth "get-it-done-ness". Amazing memories!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Shawn is AMAZING! Nothing but the best things to say. She was so easy to work with and made me feel at ease. The venue was absolutely beautiful and beyond my expectations. I was able to leave all my crafty decor with her and she put it all together better than I myself would... Read More have. Food was delicious and all the guest loved everything. Made my wedding a night to remember for the rest of our lives. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Thanks Shawn for being apart of our special day!

Perfect.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Rachael B

I planned my wedding all the way from Indiana. I was nervous, apprehensive, and worried that I'd show up on my wedding weekend to a venue that didn't meet my expectations. I was concerned that I would feel out of control and unorganized. The Beach House Restaurant ended up... Read More being THE place to celebrate our special day. I truly feel that stumbling on it online was one of the luckiest things that has happened to us (besides meeting each other). So here's the deal: The entire venue is clean and updated. I was proud to have my wedding there. I invited 50 friends and family. I wanted to impress them! The Beach House did this very successfully. They. Do. This. All. The. Time. They are experts in taking care of brides and entertaining. They DO this. If you're scared of having your wedding some place that is unprofessional or unorganized, you don't have to worry about this with the Beach House. Also, the ceremony site and the reception area are right next to one another. This was something HUGE to us. We didn't want to transport people. Also, there are plenty of hotels (clean and updated) nearby and people can walk there and walk back after the reception! The food was amazing. You worry with large parties and a kitchen cranking out food that the quality would go down. Our guests raved about the quality of the food. I was even able to try it myself and it was awesome. The service was also professional and quick. The most important part of all of this is the individualized attention. Shawn Rhoton is the Special Events Coordinator....but she's more like your Aunt Shawn that lives in Florida and is DETERMINED to give you the best day EVER. She was involved, available, always willing to answer my obsessive questions. She calmed me down during multiple phone conversations. She also mailed us a packet of information which was a nice touch. I could always (always) count on her. When we got there on the wedding weekend, she was even willing to meet with us TWICE, for long periods of time. When it came time to drop off the reception décor, I gave her boxes and an outline of what I was looking for - it came out so beautiful and she saw my vision. I remember looking around while we were eating and thinking "wow, I can't believe this is my wedding. It's gorgeous." I'm sure that we will visit Bradenton Beach again and make a special point to go back to the Beach House, meet with Shawn, and give her a big hug. I'm telling you, if you are looking for individualized attention and a beautiful and personalized wedding that will blow you away- choose the Beach House. I was a nervous girl from Indiana...that wanted to get married on the beach in Florida...at a place I had never visited before. This place was SO great...it's as if I literally chose it after going on a TOUR of wedding venues in Florida for an entire month. We got so lucky...and if you pick the Beach House...you will be too!!

Fall beach Wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sarah

We used the pavilion for our wedding reception in October of 2015. Shawn was wonderful and attentive to our needs. She was genuinely excited about the reception and her job. We used a different company that we had previously hired to perform the ceremony about 300 ft away from... Read More the pavilion. We walked right over after the ceremony and had a delicious dinner and drinks. The server was slow and not attentive to our needs, but everything else was so perfect we really did not care at that point. I had requested the champagne toast after everyone finished ordering dinner, and he told me it was not time yet. Since I am the bride and paying the bill, I would think I'd have some say in the timeline. The server tip (20%)is automatically figured into the bill, so that can cause this type of effect. Servers come and go, but this venue is here to stay. I would certainly recommend it to a friend. Shawn is wonderful, the food is delicious, and the view is unbeatable!

A Perfect Day

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

My husband and I are from Edinburgh, in Scotland and had both dreamed about getting married in Florida. We came across Anna Maria Island and fell in love instantly. After sending out a few enquiries, our decision to get married at The Beachhouse was made extremely easy due to... Read More the instant bond built with Shawn Rhoton over email. We booked our date for July 15, 2015, over 2 years in advance, and the staff at the Beachhouse made the whole planning process easy and enjoyable. I had worried about being so far away and not being able to visit the venue and meet with Shawn, however, nothing was a problem & Shawn went over and above to ensure my worries disappeared. She literally helped with every aspect of our day! When we arrived on the island, our first stop was The Beachhouse, where we were made to feel special and more than welcomed by every member of staff. Shawn gave up hours of her time to talk and walk us through all the details for our wedding and always left me feeling I could call her at any time with any questions that I still had. The wedding day arrived and I was so relaxed as I knew Shawn and her staff had everything in hand. From the minute our guests arrived, until the last person left, we were all treated like royalty. We were lucky enough to have 48 guests to join us for our wedding and every single one of them were full of compliments and had a really great day. The staff were fun and professional, the food was outstanding, the cocktails were delicious and the setting was absolutely stunning. We can't wait to come back and celebrate many anniversaries in the years to come! We cannot thank and praise everyone enough at The Beachhouse for everything they did for us for our wedding. We had the most perfect day! The Duffys

Perfect Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

We loved our experience with Beach House. Shawn and her team helped our wedding day to sail without hiccups. The Beach House provided both the wedding ceremony venue and the reception. The food was excellent and had options for all tastes, chicken, beef and fish. Many of our... Read More guests commented on the deliciousness of the food. We were also happy that they could provide the reception part of our day too. They had a nice area, away from the restaurant that felt like our own private party. Having a fully stocked bar was key for all the different tastes of our guests. My favorite part of the experience was Shawn, she makes sure that you feel like you are her only event she is working on and was an awesome resource for us since we were from out of town. I can't recommend them enough if you are looking for an all in one beach wedding experience.

Absolutely Phenomenal!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Nicole N

We were married at The Beach House in January 2015. We were so happy with this venue. The event coordinator Shawn was AMAZING - she knows her stuff! From just planning to the actual day she was so fun, professional and easy to work with. She is like a wedding planner - she... Read More knows the island, businesses, vendors, everything. And the staff during the happy hour and reception were fast and detail oriented. The food is amazing too. Our friends and family still talk about the relaxing and happy atmosphere AND the food and service. We are so happy that we picked The Beach House to have our ceremony and reception. We look forward to future trips to the beautiful Anna Marie Island and more delicious Beach House meals to remember our wonderful day. Thank you to Shawn and The Beach House staff for everything to make our day simply wonderful.

Recommend 100%

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Veronica t

Beachhouse Restaurant was the perfect place for the ceremony and reception! Shawn, the wedding coordinator, did an amazing job!! I am so grateful for all of her hard work that she put in prior to and on the day of the wedding. She was very attentive, easy to work with, and truly... Read More knew what she was doing. Our reception was beautiful...we had a perfect view of the ocean The staff was wonderful, the food was amazing, we danced under the stars...it was everything I wanted and more. My wedding day was magical!! I couldn't have asked for a better venue and I 100% recommend it to any bride looking for an altogether beautiful, elegant, and laid back atmosphere!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Amie G

THE BEST DECISION MADE IN ALL OUR WEDDING PLANNING!! My fiance and I currently live in Cincinnati, OH. Therefore we had to plan the wedding long distance. At first, I thought this would be challenging but with the wonderful staff at the Beachhouse Restaurant, everything went so... Read More smoothly. Shawn Rhoton was responsible for coordinating our wedding ceremony and reception dinner, and she did a FANTASTIC JOB! She was so dedicated to our interests, needs, and making my dream wedding come true! Whatever, we needed, she found away to make it happen. Shawn was also so great at making me and my fiance feel at ease about the whole wedding planning process. She was knowledgeable about additional resources, such as vendors for cake and photography, and was very prompt in returning my calls and emails. The ceremony and reception was everything we imagined. The food was incredible and we got so many compliments from our guests. Me and my husband were so wrapped up in the party, we didn't even eat our meal and they were nice enough to box it up for us. Shawn Rhoton made herself available during the ceremony and dinner so if anything was needed she was on it right away!! The sunsets are breathtaking for photos and the guests thoroughly enjoy watching them. The children at our event had a great time as well. The venue offers a variety of scenery for photos to be taken and allows for guests to move around and enjoy themselves on the beach during the time of the event. There are many great things I can say about the Beachhouse Restaurant. My fiance and I loved it so much, it now has a special place in our hearts and we look forward to going back and visiting on vacation.

Reviewed on 7/10/2015

I can't say enough good things about The Beach House and especially Shawn Rhoton!! We had our wedding reception there last month and from the planning stage through the follow up, Shawn paid attention to all the details so we were free to enjoy our special day!! The list of... Read More preferred vendors was just the start..and each of them came through perfectly! The service and food were outstanding. Our guests all commented on how perfect a venue it was. We look forward to many meals at the Beach House and consider Shawn our friend!!

Amazing Wedding

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

My wedding was a dream come true and It's all because of the Beachhouse Restaurant! If you have every dreamed of having a beach wedding, this is the venue for you. You get a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Mexico and at night you get to dance on the sand underneath the stars.... Read More Shawn and the staff are wonderful, very helpful and professional. Shawn is an amazing wedding planner that helped us with every question I had about planning a wedding. If you want a wedding that you will remember forever and that family and friends will talk about for ages, choose the Beachhouse Restaurant!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Bre C

Don't look further - this is your spot for a fun-gorgeous-stressfree wedding! Mrs. Shawn Rhoton was fabulous, I can't say enough about how she truly made the day (and year) flawless and enjoyable. Her prompt and thorough response to emails, her attentiveness on the big day,... Read More and her love for her job are just a few of her great qualities! Seriously, you're in good hands with Shawn and the Beachhouse. My new husband and I talk about our 4/17/15 wedding constantly and wish we could do it all over again! We had 34 people including ourselves and the reception pavilion fit us well (can fit up to 60 I think), and the designated dance area in the sand was so perfect for our dance party. Food was great.. we didn't change anything about the menu. We set up an alcohol cap that was never met (awesome)... but I did hear from guests that our server was hard to find so many of them would go inside to the bar to get a drink which meant they paid for it themselves instead of adding the drink to our tab. Definitely recommend only doing beer and wine option with a cap. If your guests want a special drink, let them pay for it - you are offering a free beer/wine option! We were a destination wedding couple and never saw the venue until we went the day before for our ceremony rehearsal and we were so pleased! I was a pretty low key bride and didn't do many 'extras' in terms of decorating etc, but the little we did have was fabulous - We only did centerpieces, sign-in area, table names w/stories, and an awesome drape thing for the arbor. I had looked at renting drapes for the pavilion but the cost is crazy (no need - the area is beautiful without the linens). We used ceremony chairs and rented chairs that matched (from Sandbar restaurant) in the pavilion. Normal pavilion chairs are brown wicker. If you have questions about our wedding, I'm happy to help: bcsoontobes at gmail dot com. I'll share vendor names and pics too!

Sandy Toes and Salty Kisses

Reviewed on 3/22/2015

We recently got married in December at the Bradenton BeachHouse and it was AMAZING! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day truly memorable. The food was artistically displayed and tasted fantastic. Not to mention that... Read More the BeachHouse is located right on the water and the view was so beautiful. We cannot begin to brag enough about how great Shawn, the special events coordinator was. Being from Chicago, we planned our wedding blindly from miles away and Shawn was there to help us every step of the way. She was a God send. She recommended preferred vendors and was there to coordinate, organize and greet them. We look forward to traveling back for our future anniversaries. We would recommend the BeachHouse for any type of event. Thank you BeachHouse and staff for all of your help and for making the best day of our lives so special.