Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Planners

We are a full-service travel agency located in Mamaroneck specializing in planning honeymoons and destination weddings. Our planners have expert knowledge about choosing the perfect ideal destination for your dream honeymoon. Our consultations and services are free we do not charge any fees.

Type

Hotels & Honeymoon Destinations, Travel Agents, Wedding Night Accommodations

623 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY

Amazing planner! Will use Jamie again!!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Elizabeth A

I went to a travel agent to book my honeymoon near where I lived and I was not happy with the service- I did a little research and came across beachfront travel and reached out to them to plan our honeymoon. I wanted someone who knew areas we were looking at to travel to and someone who would plan the whole trip because I was exhausted from planning the wedding. I was not disappointed and Jamie exceed my expectations. She was so lovely and professional. every question I asked was answered and our trip was planned to perfection. I will always use Jamie now going forward to plan any of trips. very knowledgeable and gets back to you quickly. pleasure to work with. we traveled right after our wedding on November 1 2014. I would recommend everyone I know to use Beachfront travel.

Booking my the honeymoon of our dreams was seamless with Jamie of Beachfronts Travel!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Allison A

If you're like me and expect exceptional customer service, expert knowledge, and quick communication when booking travel, Beachfronts Travel is the perfect match for you. Jamie provided us with an incredible travel package, tailored to our every need. If I reached out to Jamie with any questions or information, I would hear back from her almost instantaneously. My husband and I booked a trip to Maui and the thought of being away for an extended period of time and the logistics tied into planning a trip of this nature were made so simple because we worked with Jamie. Do yourself a favor and plan your honeymoon with Beachfronts to ensure every detail is reviewed and you can take the honeymoon you always dreamed of and deserve!

Fantastic Honeymoon in Barbados

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Jessica P

I used Beachfronts Travel for my October 2014 honeymoon. I’ve actually never used a travel agent before, but with all the craziness of wedding planning, I knew I wanted to use a professional who could take some of the stress out the wedding process and help me plan this important trip. I stumbled upon Jamie through a wedding website, and I am so happy that we did. She was exactly what we needed, and I didn’t have to stress about any aspects of the honeymoon. Early on we were very undecided on where we wanted to go, and Jamie was incredibly patient and helpful with us as she replied to countless emails where we asked a million questions about different locations, weather, activities, restaurants, and other items that would eventually help us settle on the best location for us (The House in Barbados). She was always very quick in her responses, too, which we really appreciated. Our trip was fantastic… Barbados had a nice balance of relaxation and fun activities to keep us entertained, and also a lot of amazing restaurants that we got to try (we came back about 5 pounds happier). I didn’t even need to confirm travel plans before we left, as Jamie handled it before I could even think to do so, and sent along a travel itinerary confirming all our trip details. It was the best thing to get in the mail amidst all the craziness of our wedding week… that was one part we could really look forward to and not have to do anything for but pack our bags! When we arrived, the entire staff knew it was our honeymoon, and there was chilled champagne waiting for us in our room. It was an amazing honeymoon that we’ll remember forever, and we’re so grateful to Jamie for making that possible. We’ll definitely be using her for future trips!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Rachel K

Jamie was absolutely amazing when it came to planning our honeymoon! My husband and I had no idea where we wanted to go which would drive anyone else crazy. Jamie helped me price about a few different destinations and when we finally picked St.Lucia for our honeymoon, she made the planning process a breeze. At Jamie's suggestion, we decided on Sandals Grande which was absolutely amazing. The view was unbelievable and the staff was so nice and welcoming. Jamie made sure that they knew it was our honeymoon and we arrived at the hotel to find a bottle of champagne in our room and flowers everywhere. It was an amazing way to start off our first trip as husband and wife! I can't wait to start planning my one year anniversary trip with Jamie! She was amazing and will definitely be my go to girl for all my travel plans in the future. Thank you!!!!

Great Agent

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Meghan Q

We were in some trouble as a hurricane had hit the Honeymoon destination we had been planning for a year, 2 weeks before we were scheduled to leave. With one call to Jaime we had a whole new Honeymoon planned out that was actually more our style than we had originally booked. On top of that, she was able to get us a better price than we were able to find advertised ourselves. We can't thank Jaime enough and thoroughly recommend working with her.

I Could Not Have Dreamt It!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Gina C

From start to finish, working Jamie to plan our honeymoon was an absolute treat. Jamie is so incredibly easy to work with. She takes your every want in a vacation, your budget, your style, etc and puts it all together to come up with an itinerary that will absolutely blow your mind and meet every need you had! We had an extensive honeymoon traveling from: New York to Paris Paris to Santorini Santorini to Rome Rome to Amalfi Coast Amalfi Coast to New York It was a giant itinerary with tons of small details (flights, ground transportation, hotels, location of hotels, tours, meals, etc). Jamie listened to all of the places we wanted to go, taking into consideration our budget and time frame and gave us several options to choose from. The trip was an absolute DREAM! We stayed at the most incredible properties. Everywhere we traveled, people would ask where we were staying and would reply, "That is one of the best hotels in this city." They were, without a doubt, correct. We had not one disappointment on our trip. In fact, each location brought an amazing new hotel room, a great location and new adventure. We wanted a honeymoon filled with some sight seeing, but mostly relaxation. Jamie pegged our "want" perfectly with her delivery of hotels and locations. Each city location we stayed in, was in the center of the city. Each coastal location we stayed in, had the most magnificent view of the coastline. It was the most breathtaking trip I have ever been on in my life. At each location, Jamie insure that we received a welcome package of chocolates or champagne or some type of decadent dessert. We were treated like such royalty and they really made us feel so special as newlyweds. At our last location, Jamie sent us a display of fruits, desserts and champagne herself. She makes you feel like family and she makes planning your honeymoon easy. We have recommended so many people to her because she is a top notch planner who is able to really listen to what you want and give it to you. Any itinerary developed by Jamie will bring you to the location and hotel of your dreams! Thank you for making our honeymoon an absolute dream!

Jamie

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Rachael C

Jamie was amazing when booking our honeymoon. She listened to our every want and need and worked hard to find the right spot for us. We wound up going to Oahu and staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in the Ali'i Tower. I have no words to describe how wonderful the resort was and how beautiful our oceanfront king room was. We had a view of the ocean and a view of the private pool. Jamie also booked our extended honeymoon vacation on our way home from Hawaii at the W Hotel in Westwood. Here Jamie along with my husband worked hard to get rose pedals scattered around my room and on the bed along with chocolate covered strawberries and champaign in our room. We also were given a credit to use the spa at the hotel because we booked with Jamie. Jamie was a huge part in making our honeymoon as spectacular as it was. Jamie will always be the one I call to book all future vacations.

Jamie is the best!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Joanna W

Jamie is excellent! We highly recommend her to everyone making travel plans. She helped us plan an amazing honeymoon and navigate the seemingly endless options of the Amalfi Coast. She worked with us in our budget and around our work schedule, speaking with us by phone on evenings and weekends. We weren't able to make it in to Beachfronts, but we're able to do everything seamlessly by phone name email. An added perk was the champagne and cake waiting for us at a couple places :)

Amazing Honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Jamie at Beachfronts Travel came highly recommended by a friend and I'm extremely thankful for her help! My bride left me in charge of our honeymoon planning and at first, I tried to tackle our plans on my own. I soon realized that it was a much bigger task began looking for help from travel agencies. Jamie was a huge relief after dealing with agents who were unresponsive, inflexible, or claimed my budget was too low. By this time, the big day was getting close so Jamie helped me quickly narrow the scope of how we wanted to spend our honeymoon in Greece and what locations would be the best. We wanted to make sure there was a mixture of sightseeing, relaxation, and enjoying the local culture. Jamie took our input and created an itinerary that was well within our budget but didn't sacrifice the quality or luxury that we hoped for on our honeymoon. As we researched further or got new information, Jamie was able to quickly make changes so we could easily compare with the original plans. A week or two before our wedding, we received a nice package that included our itinerary, travel and hotel confirmations, and contact numbers. This was extremely handy throughout our honeymoon and was one less thing I had to worry about right before our wedding. The honeymoon itself was incredible - beautiful locations, wonderful amenities, and excellent staff. If that wasn't enough, Jamie made sure the hotel knew it was our honeymoon and at each room, she left us a nice note with an extra treat. Everything came together perfectly and we had the time of our lives. My favorite part was when my wife exclaimed that she couldn't believe how our honeymoon started out as the best and then kept getting better every day! We returned home extremely relaxed with unbelievable memories. I give Jamie all the credit and she deserves it. I have continued to recommend her to my friends and family and look forward to using her travel agency for future trips.

Honeymoon in Italy

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Beachfronts was amazing to work with. Right from the beginning, their professional approach coupled with a deep knowledge of our destination made such a difference in the planning of the trip. We really had no idea where to begin and the next thing you know we're hiking between Monterosso and Vernazza on the trails that weave throughout stunning Cinque Terre. We took day trips to Siena and had romantic dinners in Rome and we didn't have to bother worrying about the train schedules because that was planned by Beachfronts too! Thoughtful and determined, I would highly recommend Beachfronts for your big travel. They were just so thorough and when you have so much to plan, a lot can get lost - your money, time and patience - it's extremely important to work with someone so detailed and creative who can present you with all the options you're going to need. Grazie Beachfronts!

Our honeymoon could not have been more perfect...

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Elise M

Jamie was absolutely amazing to work with. She worked well with our budget and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. My husband worked with Jamie to plan our whole multiple destination honeymoon and it could not have been more perfect! Will definitely work with Jamie for our future vacations!

She's the best

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Nada G

I usually like to plan my travels on my own, but for our honeymoon, we were going to three different countries so I figured why not use a travel agent. This was one of the best decisions I made. I found Jamie on the knot. I was looking for a agent that was close by (we live in new york) and her reviews were great. Before contacting her, I had contacted a couple other travel agencies that came recommended from friends, but didn't really like any of them. From day one, Jamie was so quick to respond, and scheduled a meeting with us to see what we were looking for. I have no idea how she found us the deals she did, but all the prices she gave us were so much cheaper than anything I would have found. We planned our honeymoon early, so things were changing while we were planning, and she was so flexible. Everytime I made a change, or wanted to explore another option, she would send me another proposal within the hour. She is simply amazing! I never had to wait more than 2 hours for a response from her, and when I told her I wasn't sure about a date, she would send me proposals for both dates! I am a compulsive planner, so planning is very stressful for me, specially when I want everything to be perfect, but with jamie, planning the honeymoon with her was so stress free. She made everything so easy, and is really flexible. The best part of all of this was the honeymoon itself though! When we arrived to our hotel in Mauritius (AMAZING hotel by the way), there was a letter from Jamie wishing us a happy honeymoon. She is simply the best, Everything was flawless. I had recommended her to a friend of mine for his honeymoon and he thought she was amazing as well. I highly recommend Jamie, and we will definitely be using her services again!

The best!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Cristina D

Jamie is fantastic! She helped me with my bachelorette party to Cancun and our honeymoon to Italy. She is very professional, patient and does the best that she can to make your trip most memorable. Also, she is very responsive and so nice - she even follows up with you after your trip!! She is the best!

Honeymoon

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Nicole R

We had never used a travel agent before booking our honeymoon, but finding Jamie was the best thing ever! From day one, she was so quick to respond, kind, flexible and listened to what you wanted. Honestly, you want someone who is going to be able to help you not only plan your travel, but who can also help you from affair if anything happens. Jamie was the best person for the job! She is the quickest person in the world to get back to you and answer all your questions. We definitely will work with her again! :)

A must-use for your honeymoon!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Marielle P

Jamie planned an amazing Italy honeymoon for my husband and me! The hotels were beautiful and had awesome service, and Jamie planned smooth transfers for us as we traveled from region to region. Jamie also took care of confirming everything before and during the trip. Jamie is so caring and friendly. When we initially sat down together to plan out the trip, she really took her time to find the best hotels, prices, and travel accommodations. Jamie always quickly responded to my emails, always answering all of my questions and giving me plenty of options. I had such an amazing, memorable, and worry-free honeymoon all because to Jamie! I definitely recommend using her to plan your honeymoon and all other vacations - you won't be sorry!

Beyond helpful

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Diamante F

Jaimie was amazing from beginning to end. I had booked my honeymoon myself and then 1 month before the wedding I needed to change the location, Jaimie got me out of the vacation and flight without ANY fees. Then she booked us the most beautiful vacation at Sandals in St Lucia. We are so happy that we received such amazing service. Thank you so much for all your help. We will be seeing you again for our next vacation!!

Destination Wedding & Honeymoon

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Erin M

Attention Destination Wedding Couples! We were so lukcy to be referred to Jamie at Beachfronts Travel before our wedding! Jamie helped my husband and I plan our Destination Wedding in Turks and Caicos and our Honeymoon in Jamaica. Not only did she give us great advice but helped us along the way by ensuring we received all of the "perks" we were entitled to. She was immediate in answering numberous questions from us and our wedding guests (which she also took care of from beginning to end). I would highly recommend Jamie! She's a great person & fabulous travel agent!

Bachelorette Party

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Michelle C

Let’s face it ladies – when our friends ask us to be part of their bridal party, sure we are thrilled, but we are also terrified at what fate lies ahead. Between the dresses, the shower and the bachelorette, things can get super stressful. Throw a bridezilla in the mix and there’s a recipe for disaster! Even without the obsessive bride, weddings can be chaotic so any nice people or things who can help make life easier make a BIG difference. Case in point – Jamie Mussolini. For my cousin’s wedding (she was NOT a bridezilla for the record) we approached Jamie with no clear sense of what kind of bachelorette we wanted – all we said was we wanted a fun spot! We gave her an idea of price and she literally took care of EVERYTHING from there. she booked us a trip to Revel in AC – which was the perfect spot because it gave the partier girls plenty of action yet also had a more sophisticated element to it for the non-partier gals in our troop. She also made us dinner reservations (when we walked into the restaurant we heard that they weren’t even taking any more walk-in parties because they were so busy). She arranged for us to go to HQ there and made it so simple that all we had to do was pick up our tickets. Jamie’s thinking ahead and coordinating everything possible really made all the difference in our trip!

Turks & Caicos Romantic Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Thank you for planning the best honeymoon ever!! It was so amazing from the second we got there to the second we left!!!! The hotel was insanely beautiful! So happy we decided on The Grace Bay club!! You were such a pleasure to work with, always responsive, and quick to follow up when we returned. We are planning our next trip to Hawaii with you for sure!!!

Hopping around Mexico Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

The honeymoon was phenomenal and truly more than I could have ever dreamt. Bayan Tree was a complete sensory experience of a lifetime!! Everything about from check in to check out exceeded our expectations. The villas w/ private pool/spa and property are Romantic and Beautiful. I can't stop thinking about it. Excellence was Excellent. They do a great job with blending relaxation, activity, food/drinks, and night life. The VIP lounge and check are worth it. The roof top duplex room with pool was awesome too! It was a great time thanks to all your planning. We could not have dreamt this without you!

Amalfi Coast Dream Honeymoon

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Our honeymoon was amazing!! The hotels were beautiful and everyone was very accommodating! Thank you so much for all your help. The trip was great! Hope you get to plan another vacation for us soon!

Great experiences

Reviewed on 7/25/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Jamie at Beachfronts travel for my honeymoon as well as another trip a few months later. It has been a great experience. Jamie left no stone unturned and knew the ins and outs of every resort and I asked her for info on about 20. She was also very flexible as my preferences changed throught the process. She was able to find me great pricing and made sure I was satisfied when I came back. I am now planning a third trip with her and will work with her going forward because the experience has been so perfect.

Aruba Honeymoon

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 John F

Fantastic. Jamie Mussolini was our rep and she was the best. She oversaw all of our planning and insured that our dream honeymoon was realized. Highly recommend. We have already given our friends their cards and have definitely become a customer.

Amazing Honeymoon to the US and British Virgin Islands

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Kathleen S

Jaime came recommended to us through a family connection. My husband and I knew we wanted to go to the Caribbean on our honeymoon, but did not know what island chains we wanted to visit. Jaime worked closely with us to come up with multiple itineraries. She is extremely responsive over email and we also spoke to her both before and after our honeymoon to discuss the trip. She came up with great recommendations on resorts and the honeymoon was exactly what we were looking for, a combination of relaxing on a beach, and activities. Jaime was knowledgeable about the places she recommended which made us feel much more comfortable about spending a lot of money on a trip. All the staff at each resort knew it was our honeymoon which made the trip that much more special. What I most appreciated about Jaime, was our hour long conversation when we returned. She was open to hearing feedback on our trip and wanted to learn about the unique excursions and experiences we had in order to benefit her future clients. I would recommend Jamie to anyone and we will certainly use her again when we book our next trip.

Aruba Vacation

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Amanda O

My (now) husband and I were referred to a travel agent to help plan our honeymoon. After my first conversation with the woman, I could tell it was not the right fit. I never used a travel agent before, so I didn't really know where else to go. Lucky for me, Jamie sent me en email a week after I spoke to the first woman. I had a quick conversation with her and right away we hit it off. She understood what we were looking for and had so many things to offer. She listened (which is what the other woman lacked), was kind, quick to respond, and always available for my stupid little questions. In the end, she helped us plan a fantastic honeymoon in Aruba at a price within our budget (and even got us an upgrade for free!) She helped me with every little detail and even though we only spoke over the phone or by email, I could tell there was always a smile on her face and she was happy to help. Jamie was even kind enough to help answer some questions and share her wisdom when we were booking our flights (which we chose to do on our own). I would absolutely recommend Jamie to any of my friends looking to plan their honeymoon, a romantic get-a-way, or even their family vacation. Jamie is the best!!

TO Beachfronts Travel