Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Planners

With over 12 years experience as a fully accredited travel agency, we specialize in planning honeymoons and destination weddings. With expert knowledge we can help you choose the perfect ideal destination for your dream honeymoon. We offer a very personalized experience without an extra fee. We are a proud member of DWHSA (Destination Weddings & Honeymoon Specialist Association)

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

623 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY (914) 469-7372

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Donna C

Jamie was incredible when helping us our plan our honeymoon! With so many beautiful destinations to choose from, Jamie spent the time (several hours) with us to find exactly what we were looking. From choosing our honeymoon destination, to choosing a honeymoon package, to... Read More selecting our flights, Jamie guaranteed our satisfaction throughout the entire process. She is a true professional in her work and definitely makes her customers feel "stress-free". Jamie handled all aspects of our planning and booking process and we 100% trust her do it all again! Since our honeymoon booking experience with Jamie, we have highly recommended her to friends who loved working with her as much as we did!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 J L

Jamie was so helpful when it came time for planning our honeymoon. We put so much thought into our wedding and choosing our date September 29 however we really didn’t give much thought about where we would go on our honeymoon. We wanted some where warm and tropical, with that... Read More secluded honeymoon vibe and out of the hurricane belt of the carribean/ Atlantic. We got as far maybe Aruba but we didn’t find what we wanted on the web. Then we called Jamie. She returned our call promptly and we chatted overthe phone for a bit and she suggested A Sandals resort in Grenada.It was so the right place for us. Not too touristy, romantic island vibes and warm sunny days just one short plane ride away. My husband is visually impaired , Jamie made sure he could be accommodated easily at the resort and answered all of our questions quickly. We had not one worry about our honeymoon. She sent us all the info we neededwell ahead of time which put my mind at ease. We had a fantastic time and can’t wait to see plan our next trip with Jamie.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Michelle J

Jamie planned us the most memorable honeymoon - truly a dream! We wanted to visit multiple destinations across Europe and had no idea where to begin when it came to planning...in comes Jamie who made everything seamless and anticipated our every need. She is highly skilled at... Read More what she does and goes above and beyond to ensure her clients are happy.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Vito M

Jamie took the hassle out of planning our honeymoon! She took the time to get to know what we wanted and gave us many more ideas on places to eat, places to visit, and all the local hotspots. Jamie is amazing, we used her not only for our honeymoon but for previous and future... Read More vacations to come!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Renate R

Jamie did an awesome job with helping me and my party of 8 book my 3rd vacation through her. She not only was able to answer all my concerns but also able to get us additional discounts which I was not aware of. I would highly recommend anyone booking a wedding or vacation... Read More through her. She is with you every step of the way.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

Jamie did an awesome job planning our honeymoon to Hawaii, she was able to get us a cheaper deal than what we were originally quoted from another agency! Both hotels we stayed at were beautiful, we enjoyed the excursions she booked for us which were part of the package and... Read More everything was so smooth from the connecting flights to our airport transfers. I definitely recommend Jamie to plan any dream getaway you may have, she'll deliver! Can't thank you enough Jamie!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Nicole M

Jamie was FANTASTIC! We not only booked our honeymoon through her, but she did our destination bachelor and bachelorette parties as well. All turned out amazing. She worked with us and laid out all the options. She gave suggestions which was helpful. For our bachelor and... Read More bachelorette parties Jamie took care of the booking for all attending. Everyone spoke directly to her. One person flying out had his flight cancelled. Jamie worked until he got a refund and a new flight. Our honeymoon has been unreal. Jamie took care of it all...tours, transfers, rental cars, hotels. She handed it all to us in a nicely organized itinerary. All the companies she used were top notch. She sent us many itineraries and altered it to our liking. She is amazing!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017

Jamie was a big help in getting the bachelor for my brother booked in Miami. Jamie was very accessible and worked well with a big group (there were 12 of us). Jamie made sure our accommodations and flights were booked timely and at the best rates. I would recommend working with... Read More Jamie if you need to book travel in the future.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Christina C

My Fiancé and I were very indecisive about where we wanted to travel for our honeymoon. We both had ideas in mind that we were looking for but didn't know where we would be able to find them along with good weather to fit our busy schedules. We had never used a travel agent... Read More before, but we thought it was a good idea to ensure we had an unforgettable honeymoon. Jamie came highly recommended and she did not disappoint! I e-mailed her endlessly and she was always happy to research and answer every question that we had. She was mindful of our budget and all that we wanted to endure. She sent us suggestions, did research, compared locations and gave honest feedback on places we inquired about. When we finally chose our destination, Jamie sent us information about things we could do while on the resort as well as in the local area. It was extremely helpful in planning our time away. We are so glad we chose Sandals Grande in St Lucia! The service, staff and upkeep of the grounds were truly unforgettable! From the moment we stepped out onto the property, everyone was kind and welcoming. There is also the option to stay at one location but be shuttled for free to visit and explore the other two Sandals locations. They are all less than twenty minutes from one another. We spent our first week in the Rondoval suites. The butler service and view were amazing. We spent our last two nights in the newly built over the water bungalows. They are breathtaking and truly worth the visit! We will definitely be using Jamie going forward to help us book all of our upcoming trips and recommending her to all of our family and friends.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Gabby S

Absolutely amazing experience with Jamie! She was recommended to be by a friend and I could not be happier! I was completely stressed out about planning my destination wedding but Jamie took the stress away. She was so incredibly helpful through the whole process and was always... Read More available. Jamie comes HIGHLY recommended!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Bobby and Ambur A

We have been using Jamie for the past 3 years in a row and we wouldn't go anywhere without her. She makes sure all our criteria is met at a price we won't get our ribs broken over. 5/5 stars

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Meghan M

Jamie is wonderful!! She helped us plan and book our honeymoon (Amalfi Coast, Italy; Santorini & Mykonos, Greece; and Barcelona, Spain). We had an unreal time, loved each and every one of our hotels, and couldn't believe the fake life we led for a couple weeks there. Jamie was... Read More SUPER accommodating - especially when my husband wanted to sneak in a Barcelona trip at the end of our honeymoon, haha! After talking with us, she exactly what we wanted out of each location and made sure we got it. I've already recommended her to my family and friends :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Carol R

We are returning and trusting Jamie for our anniversary vacation! Jamie was a ray of sunshine when helping us plan every detail of our destination wedding in Mexico. She was our voice when coordinating with the on site wedding staff at our resort making every detail come to... Read More life as we planned for. Our guests who traveled from varied destinations also complimented Jamie's support in coordinating their travels and enabling them to be a part of our wonderful day. We wish we could do it all again with Beachfronts Travel!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Elana K

Jamie was so helpful and accommodating! My husband and I were having a hard time picking a honeymoon destination and Jamie suggested the perfect trip. We've never used a travel agent, but we're so happy we did! We loved the resort and the room choice- and we can be super picky.... Read More She made it easy and stress-free, which was a big relief admist all the crazy wedding planning. Thank you Jamie!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Melissa K

Jamie was awesome! She helped us figure which island to visit for our honeymoon... since we couldn't decide. It was a lot of back and forth because of my indecision but she was always available for questions and definitely has the patience of a saint! I'm glad I found her! She... Read More helped us plan our honeymoon to St. Lucia & it exceeded our expectations! It was the best trip we have ever been on and can't wait to go back!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Eyad J

Jamie is amazing. She helped take care of every detail of our 2 week 4 destination honeymoon. Not a hiccup the entire time. She's gained my business for every vacation we'll take.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Eyad J

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Stacey W

Jamie was amazing. Planning a wedding is stressful and Jamie made planning our honeymoon a piece of cake. We went to St Lucia and had the best time. Jamie recommendedSandals La Toc as our hotel based of our needs and it was a perfect match. I would highly recommend for any... Read More couple

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Jacqueline S

My husband and I booked our honeymoon to Hawaii through Jamie and I could not be more pleased. We had a wonderful trip that I will never forget thanks to her many recommendations, and she always so quick with responding to my (many) emails. We have been so pleased that we... Read More already booked our next trip!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Ashley C

Jamie was a pleasure to work with, I e-mailed her about a million times and she was always happy to answer every question that I had. I had never used a travel agent before, but figured it was a good idea to use one to plan our honeymoon to Thailand. From the minute we boarded... Read More the plane at JFK, everything was perfect. The flights, the hotels, the tour guides, every excursion was beyond our dreams. EVERYTHING was amazing. There isn't one thing that we'd change. We will definitely be using Jamie in the future!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Karl J

This is cool

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Jamie was a pleasure to work with. We requested multiple options for our honeymoon and she patiently worked with us to fine tune and perfect every detail. When we arrived in the Maldives, it was exactly as Jamie told us it would be and we had the most perfect honeymoon. Highly... Read More recommended and we will be using Jamie again for any of our travel needs.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Santina G

Jamie was amazing, she took care of every detail! Our Hawaiian honeymoon was fantastic and everything we wanted. Jamie made the whole planning process so easy. Thank you for planning us an unforgettable honymoon!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Laine S

I used Jamie of Beachfronts Travel to book my honeymoon and could not be more pleased. She made sure our honeymoon was perfect! She was so knowledgeable and answered all of my questions (and trust me, we had a lot!). We are so happy with the way our honeymoon turned out that... Read More we are already using Jamie to plan our 1 year anniversary! Book your trip with Beachfronts Travel - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015

Jamie was simply outstanding when helping us book our Honeymoon. We weren't sure as to where we wanted to go, but Jamie narrowed our options and nailed it! We went to St. Barths and it was magical from beginning to end. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for... Read More professionalism and absolute great advice when planning a trip. We loved her so much we are using her for another trip at the end of the month. We cannot thank her enough for making our Honeymoon a dream come true!

Jamie Mussolini

Jamie is founder and president of Westchester/Fairfield County based Beachfronts Travel. She was selected as a Top 25 Travel Agent by Travel Agent Magazine in July 2013. She was also named one of Travel Agent Magazine’s “35 under 30” in 2011 for having distinguished herself in the industry at such a young age. She is a honeymoon and destination wedding specialist with firsthand experience of having her own destination wedding. With a passion for travel and love of her clients & business it is thriving in the wedding market.