Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

623 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Carol R

We are returning and trusting Jamie for our anniversary vacation! Jamie was a ray of sunshine when helping us plan every detail of our destination wedding in Mexico. She was our voice when coordinating with the on site wedding staff at our resort making every detail come to... Read More life as we planned for. Our guests who traveled from varied destinations also complimented Jamie's support in coordinating their travels and enabling them to be a part of our wonderful day. We wish we could do it all again with Beachfronts Travel!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Elana K

Jamie was so helpful and accommodating! My husband and I were having a hard time picking a honeymoon destination and Jamie suggested the perfect trip. We've never used a travel agent, but we're so happy we did! We loved the resort and the room choice- and we can be super picky.... Read More She made it easy and stress-free, which was a big relief admist all the crazy wedding planning. Thank you Jamie!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Melissa K

Jamie was awesome! She helped us figure which island to visit for our honeymoon... since we couldn't decide. It was a lot of back and forth because of my indecision but she was always available for questions and definitely has the patience of a saint! I'm glad I found her! She... Read More helped us plan our honeymoon to St. Lucia & it exceeded our expectations! It was the best trip we have ever been on and can't wait to go back!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Eyad J

Jamie is amazing. She helped take care of every detail of our 2 week 4 destination honeymoon. Not a hiccup the entire time. She's gained my business for every vacation we'll take.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Eyad J

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Stacey W

Jamie was amazing. Planning a wedding is stressful and Jamie made planning our honeymoon a piece of cake. We went to St Lucia and had the best time. Jamie recommendedSandals La Toc as our hotel based of our needs and it was a perfect match. I would highly recommend for any... Read More couple

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Jacqueline S

My husband and I booked our honeymoon to Hawaii through Jamie and I could not be more pleased. We had a wonderful trip that I will never forget thanks to her many recommendations, and she always so quick with responding to my (many) emails. We have been so pleased that we... Read More already booked our next trip!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Ashley C

Jamie was a pleasure to work with, I e-mailed her about a million times and she was always happy to answer every question that I had. I had never used a travel agent before, but figured it was a good idea to use one to plan our honeymoon to Thailand. From the minute we boarded... Read More the plane at JFK, everything was perfect. The flights, the hotels, the tour guides, every excursion was beyond our dreams. EVERYTHING was amazing. There isn't one thing that we'd change. We will definitely be using Jamie in the future!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Karl J

This is cool

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Jamie was a pleasure to work with. We requested multiple options for our honeymoon and she patiently worked with us to fine tune and perfect every detail. When we arrived in the Maldives, it was exactly as Jamie told us it would be and we had the most perfect honeymoon. Highly... Read More recommended and we will be using Jamie again for any of our travel needs.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Santina G

Jamie was amazing, she took care of every detail! Our Hawaiian honeymoon was fantastic and everything we wanted. Jamie made the whole planning process so easy. Thank you for planning us an unforgettable honymoon!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Laine S

I used Jamie of Beachfronts Travel to book my honeymoon and could not be more pleased. She made sure our honeymoon was perfect! She was so knowledgeable and answered all of my questions (and trust me, we had a lot!). We are so happy with the way our honeymoon turned out that... Read More we are already using Jamie to plan our 1 year anniversary! Book your trip with Beachfronts Travel - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015

Jamie was simply outstanding when helping us book our Honeymoon. We weren't sure as to where we wanted to go, but Jamie narrowed our options and nailed it! We went to St. Barths and it was magical from beginning to end. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for... Read More professionalism and absolute great advice when planning a trip. We loved her so much we are using her for another trip at the end of the month. We cannot thank her enough for making our Honeymoon a dream come true!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Casey O

We recently used Jamie to book our honeymoon and it was perfect! We traveled to Greece & Italy and Jamie was able to work within our budget and offer us different options in each destination. She book transportation to/from airports in each city which was super helpful and much... Read More cheaper than taking cabs. We had several connecting flights and she was able to give us the best and fastest ways to travel between each destination. Everything about the process was seamless. I would highly recommend booking with Jamie and we will definitely use her in the future!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Jaclyn G

Jamie was absolutely amazing! We are a couple who waited a little too long for planning our honeymoon, and we thought it would be good to get some professional help. So glad we did. It was a big relief not to worry about planning this out. Jamie worked with us, gave us a few... Read More choices to look through, and when we decided to go a completely different direction in the type of honeymoon, she didn't waste any time and helped us look at those options as well. When we finally did decide where to go, she did all of the planning for us. And right before we left, we received a little gift from her with a travel wallet with our itinerary right in there ready to go. We are so happy with the decision to get some help for our honeymoon, and to go with Beachfronts Travel with Jamie.

Amazing planner! Will use Jamie again!!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Elizabeth A

I went to a travel agent to book my honeymoon near where I lived and I was not happy with the service- I did a little research and came across beachfront travel and reached out to them to plan our honeymoon. I wanted someone who knew areas we were looking at to travel to and... Read More someone who would plan the whole trip because I was exhausted from planning the wedding. I was not disappointed and Jamie exceed my expectations. She was so lovely and professional. every question I asked was answered and our trip was planned to perfection. I will always use Jamie now going forward to plan any of trips. very knowledgeable and gets back to you quickly. pleasure to work with. we traveled right after our wedding on November 1 2014. I would recommend everyone I know to use Beachfront travel.

Booking my the honeymoon of our dreams was seamless with Jamie of Beachfronts Travel!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Allison A

If you're like me and expect exceptional customer service, expert knowledge, and quick communication when booking travel, Beachfronts Travel is the perfect match for you. Jamie provided us with an incredible travel package, tailored to our every need. If I reached out to Jamie... Read More with any questions or information, I would hear back from her almost instantaneously. My husband and I booked a trip to Maui and the thought of being away for an extended period of time and the logistics tied into planning a trip of this nature were made so simple because we worked with Jamie. Do yourself a favor and plan your honeymoon with Beachfronts to ensure every detail is reviewed and you can take the honeymoon you always dreamed of and deserve!

Fantastic Honeymoon in Barbados

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Jessica P

I used Beachfronts Travel for my October 2014 honeymoon. I’ve actually never used a travel agent before, but with all the craziness of wedding planning, I knew I wanted to use a professional who could take some of the stress out the wedding process and help me plan this... Read More important trip. I stumbled upon Jamie through a wedding website, and I am so happy that we did. She was exactly what we needed, and I didn’t have to stress about any aspects of the honeymoon. Early on we were very undecided on where we wanted to go, and Jamie was incredibly patient and helpful with us as she replied to countless emails where we asked a million questions about different locations, weather, activities, restaurants, and other items that would eventually help us settle on the best location for us (The House in Barbados). She was always very quick in her responses, too, which we really appreciated. Our trip was fantastic… Barbados had a nice balance of relaxation and fun activities to keep us entertained, and also a lot of amazing restaurants that we got to try (we came back about 5 pounds happier). I didn’t even need to confirm travel plans before we left, as Jamie handled it before I could even think to do so, and sent along a travel itinerary confirming all our trip details. It was the best thing to get in the mail amidst all the craziness of our wedding week… that was one part we could really look forward to and not have to do anything for but pack our bags! When we arrived, the entire staff knew it was our honeymoon, and there was chilled champagne waiting for us in our room. It was an amazing honeymoon that we’ll remember forever, and we’re so grateful to Jamie for making that possible. We’ll definitely be using her for future trips!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Rachel K

Jamie was absolutely amazing when it came to planning our honeymoon! My husband and I had no idea where we wanted to go which would drive anyone else crazy. Jamie helped me price about a few different destinations and when we finally picked St.Lucia for our honeymoon, she... Read More made the planning process a breeze. At Jamie's suggestion, we decided on Sandals Grande which was absolutely amazing. The view was unbelievable and the staff was so nice and welcoming. Jamie made sure that they knew it was our honeymoon and we arrived at the hotel to find a bottle of champagne in our room and flowers everywhere. It was an amazing way to start off our first trip as husband and wife! I can't wait to start planning my one year anniversary trip with Jamie! She was amazing and will definitely be my go to girl for all my travel plans in the future. Thank you!!!!

Great Agent

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Meghan Q

We were in some trouble as a hurricane had hit the Honeymoon destination we had been planning for a year, 2 weeks before we were scheduled to leave. With one call to Jaime we had a whole new Honeymoon planned out that was actually more our style than we had originally booked.... Read More On top of that, she was able to get us a better price than we were able to find advertised ourselves. We can't thank Jaime enough and thoroughly recommend working with her.

I Could Not Have Dreamt It!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Gina C

From start to finish, working Jamie to plan our honeymoon was an absolute treat. Jamie is so incredibly easy to work with. She takes your every want in a vacation, your budget, your style, etc and puts it all together to come up with an itinerary that will absolutely blow your... Read More mind and meet every need you had! We had an extensive honeymoon traveling from: New York to Paris Paris to Santorini Santorini to Rome Rome to Amalfi Coast Amalfi Coast to New York It was a giant itinerary with tons of small details (flights, ground transportation, hotels, location of hotels, tours, meals, etc). Jamie listened to all of the places we wanted to go, taking into consideration our budget and time frame and gave us several options to choose from. The trip was an absolute DREAM! We stayed at the most incredible properties. Everywhere we traveled, people would ask where we were staying and would reply, "That is one of the best hotels in this city." They were, without a doubt, correct. We had not one disappointment on our trip. In fact, each location brought an amazing new hotel room, a great location and new adventure. We wanted a honeymoon filled with some sight seeing, but mostly relaxation. Jamie pegged our "want" perfectly with her delivery of hotels and locations. Each city location we stayed in, was in the center of the city. Each coastal location we stayed in, had the most magnificent view of the coastline. It was the most breathtaking trip I have ever been on in my life. At each location, Jamie insure that we received a welcome package of chocolates or champagne or some type of decadent dessert. We were treated like such royalty and they really made us feel so special as newlyweds. At our last location, Jamie sent us a display of fruits, desserts and champagne herself. She makes you feel like family and she makes planning your honeymoon easy. We have recommended so many people to her because she is a top notch planner who is able to really listen to what you want and give it to you. Any itinerary developed by Jamie will bring you to the location and hotel of your dreams! Thank you for making our honeymoon an absolute dream!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Rachael C

Jamie was amazing when booking our honeymoon. She listened to our every want and need and worked hard to find the right spot for us. We wound up going to Oahu and staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in the Ali'i Tower. I have no words to describe how wonderful the resort was... Read More and how beautiful our oceanfront king room was. We had a view of the ocean and a view of the private pool. Jamie also booked our extended honeymoon vacation on our way home from Hawaii at the W Hotel in Westwood. Here Jamie along with my husband worked hard to get rose pedals scattered around my room and on the bed along with chocolate covered strawberries and champaign in our room. We also were given a credit to use the spa at the hotel because we booked with Jamie. Jamie was a huge part in making our honeymoon as spectacular as it was. Jamie will always be the one I call to book all future vacations.

Jamie is the best!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Joanna W

Jamie is excellent! We highly recommend her to everyone making travel plans. She helped us plan an amazing honeymoon and navigate the seemingly endless options of the Amalfi Coast. She worked with us in our budget and around our work schedule, speaking with us by phone on... Read More evenings and weekends. We weren't able to make it in to Beachfronts, but we're able to do everything seamlessly by phone name email. An added perk was the champagne and cake waiting for us at a couple places :)

Amazing Honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Jamie at Beachfronts Travel came highly recommended by a friend and I'm extremely thankful for her help! My bride left me in charge of our honeymoon planning and at first, I tried to tackle our plans on my own. I soon realized that it was a much bigger task began looking for... Read More help from travel agencies. Jamie was a huge relief after dealing with agents who were unresponsive, inflexible, or claimed my budget was too low. By this time, the big day was getting close so Jamie helped me quickly narrow the scope of how we wanted to spend our honeymoon in Greece and what locations would be the best. We wanted to make sure there was a mixture of sightseeing, relaxation, and enjoying the local culture. Jamie took our input and created an itinerary that was well within our budget but didn't sacrifice the quality or luxury that we hoped for on our honeymoon. As we researched further or got new information, Jamie was able to quickly make changes so we could easily compare with the original plans. A week or two before our wedding, we received a nice package that included our itinerary, travel and hotel confirmations, and contact numbers. This was extremely handy throughout our honeymoon and was one less thing I had to worry about right before our wedding. The honeymoon itself was incredible - beautiful locations, wonderful amenities, and excellent staff. If that wasn't enough, Jamie made sure the hotel knew it was our honeymoon and at each room, she left us a nice note with an extra treat. Everything came together perfectly and we had the time of our lives. My favorite part was when my wife exclaimed that she couldn't believe how our honeymoon started out as the best and then kept getting better every day! We returned home extremely relaxed with unbelievable memories. I give Jamie all the credit and she deserves it. I have continued to recommend her to my friends and family and look forward to using her travel agency for future trips.

Honeymoon in Italy

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Beachfronts was amazing to work with. Right from the beginning, their professional approach coupled with a deep knowledge of our destination made such a difference in the planning of the trip. We really had no idea where to begin and the next thing you know we're hiking between... Read More Monterosso and Vernazza on the trails that weave throughout stunning Cinque Terre. We took day trips to Siena and had romantic dinners in Rome and we didn't have to bother worrying about the train schedules because that was planned by Beachfronts too! Thoughtful and determined, I would highly recommend Beachfronts for your big travel. They were just so thorough and when you have so much to plan, a lot can get lost - your money, time and patience - it's extremely important to work with someone so detailed and creative who can present you with all the options you're going to need. Grazie Beachfronts!

Jamie Mussolini

Jamie is founder and president of Westchester/Fairfield County based Beachfronts Travel. She was selected as a Top 25 Travel Agent by Travel Agent Magazine in July 2013. She was also named one of Travel Agent Magazine’s “35 under 30” in 2011 for having distinguished herself in the industry at such a young age. She is a honeymoon and destination wedding specialist. With a passion for travel and love of her clients & business it is thriving in the wedding market.

Start a Conversation!