Bear Creek Country Club

(12)

Woodinville, WA

Capacity: Up to 300 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Make Your Special Day Unforgettable

At Bear Creek Country Club, we specialize in creating one-of-a-kind weddings and special events of all sizes and types that reflect your personal style and create memories to last a lifetime.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club, Unusual/Alternative

13737 202nd Ave NE, Woodinville, WA

Great staff, magical night

Reviewed on 2/02/2014 Crystal E

Overall a great venue. They are more laid back than a lot of the venues in this area. They had a new coordinator, Patricia, and she did a fantastic job (Elise who was there before her was great too). The entire staff worked to make sure everything went flawlessly. I was a little concerned at first seeing the ballroom thinking maybe it wasn't very fancy, and at night you wouldn't be able to see the golf course, but with lighting and the beautiful table set up, it looked great. The food was also wonderful. Everyone is still raving about the salmon. They aren't exhausted from a huge number of weddings there, so I think they are more flexible and not burned out. They also treated our other vendors very well.

A beautiful space for a beautiful event!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Erin

BCCC is the most beautiful location if you are looking for a country club wedding. They were efficient, helpful and so incredibly kind. We booked a year in advance and went to their open house events to see the various ways they would recommend setting up the room. You have to be sure you ask all the right questions, or the cost can throw you for a loop. One of the perks of BCCC, is they only host one event a day, so you are not crammed into a 5 hour time window as most other venues. We were given use of their lockers rooms to get ready and ordered "pre-wedding" food and beverage service - a definite must to help relax everyone. The girls got mimosas, a fruit platter and salad, and the guys got beer and sliders. These little extras helped everyone relax and slip into the day. We were given use of a couple golf carts, and you're pretty much given free reign on the course for pictures - and what a beautiful setting! We chose to have our "First Look" by the water fountain ponds, and several pictures by the bear claw sand trap. They look gorgeous!

Perfect Setting

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Amy

We just had our wedding on September 7th 2013 at Bear Creek. It is absolutely gorgeous and the event director is wonderful to work with. We got everything we wanted and at a decent price. The food is amazing and you can't beat the view from the tented terrace over the golf course and fountains. We had so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful our wedding turned out. We would highly recommend this venue.

Wedding Perfection at Bear Creek!

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Jen K

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day! Not only was the Bear Creek staff incredibly helpful and professional on the day of the wedding, but also leading up to it. Private Event Director at Bear Creek, Elise Roberts, made everything stress-free and made all of my thoughts come to my life for our big day! I highly recommend choosing Bear Creek as your wedding venue!

Wedding Made in Heaven

Reviewed on 6/10/2013

I can't thank you enough for everything you did for us. From planning to the actual event you guys were fabulous. Bear Creek was just the right venue for us. You helped us a lot! Not to forget the food. We received a lot of praises how good the food was! It was super duper delicious! To all the stuffs, Elise, Patricia and Don, you guys rock! Kudos to all of you for a job well done! Steven and I was glad we chose Bear Creek! We knew all along we will never go wrong! Service, quality and value were more than excellent! Highly recommendable!

6/11/2013 Response from Lindsay, the member

Andrea, you and Steven were the absolute sweetest and such a pleasure to work with! We are so happy that your wedding turned out just the way you wanted it, and we hope to see you back here soon! Congratulations again! Sincerely, Elise and Patricia

Best Place Worst Event Coordinator

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Adrienne M

When we first started they had an event coordinator that was amazing. Then they got this new girl Leslie and it was one thing after another. She would promise things and not follow up on them and I had to hound her for answers. Also at the wedding she yelled at some guest and I was not happy with that. Other than that and the lockers that you have are open to anyone it is a beautiful place. The food was to die for.

6/11/2013 Response from Lindsay, the member

Hi there! I just want to let you (and readers!) know that there's a new Events team at Bear Creek Country Club and we are completely service oriented and here to make you happy! To the commenter, we would love to invite you and your... Read Less Read More

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Melissa R

Beautiful setting, helpful staff. Great food. Very flexible in answering questions and helping us make this a special time for us and our guests. Highly recommend!

Food is delish! Locker rooms were unavailable.

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 Mei L

The catering staff was excellent and attentive. The food was delicious--although it did taste better at the tasting. The onsite coordinators were new to the job; thus they miscommunicated information. 4 days before the wedding, the locker rooms had a drainage issue and they made us use conference rooms instead, one of which did not have AC and i nearly melted but they did have fans to be accomodating. Also, I was informed of the need to change my rehearsal time 2 weeks in advance despite that I had out of town guests fly in. They did compensate me in other ways.

Complete lack of professionalism

Reviewed on 5/15/2011 Rosanne K

When we first met with Bear Creek, it was wonderful. We loved the venue, everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful, and we were really excited about it. About 3 months until the wedding, we contacted them again, asking when we could come in and make all the final decisions (food, linens, etc). They told us there would be an open house in a couple months (5 weeks before the wedding), and we should go to that so we could see/taste everything. Fine. The week after the open house, we went in and confirmed what we wanted. The event coordinator wrote everything down and told us to let her know if there were any changes. On the day of the wedding, NOTHING was ready. We were promised that someone would be there at 8am, and that all the tables would be set up so that our wedding coordinator could decorate and make the finishing touches. Nobody from Bear Creek showed up until 1pm! (our reception started at 5pm). Our poor wedding coordinator had to set up all the tables herself (someone let her inside the building so she could get started, but nothing was set up). Our coordinator noticed that the colors clashed, and our napkin colors didn’t look good. So, once the people from Bear Creek arrived, she asked if it was possible to change to a different table skirt and napkin color. That simple question was met with HUGE resistance, and the Bear Creek coordinator complained about how we were supposed to inform them of changes 30 days in advance (remember, she didn’t even let us come to make the final decisions until within 30 days, and made it clear that we could come to her for any late changes). She could have politely said “no, it’s too late, you’ll have to try to make it work” but instead we were attacked and yelled at. Turns out, they had the other linens on site anyway and gave them to us. Why make such a big deal if you end up doing it, anyway? We were told they could do any napkin fold we wanted. Two weeks before the wedding, we emailed them the fold, with written instructions and an instructional video. They didn’t even LOOK at them until after they arrived that afternoon—and started complaining that it was too complicated and too hard to do. In the end, our napkins were half-folded, and looked nothing like we requested. The least they could have done was looked at them when we emailed them the info, and told us to choose a simpler option. Instead, we got incomplete napkin folds. While setting up, Bear Creek also started bring in OTHER COUPLES and future clients to look at the venue. Not only was that incredibly surprising (I didn’t want strangers walking through my reception space where all my belongings are!), but the Bear Creek coordinator started telling future clients about how horribly we were treating them, and how we “dropped a huge bomb on them this morning,” with the linens (she could have said ‘no,’ we in no way demanded any change, just asked if it was possible). Not only that, but she also kept on voicing to future clients about how ugly our decorations were. Turns out there were other services we could have had, but where not told about. We were also told we'd get a private room to change and relax in, but instead, I was forced to get dressed in the public Woman's Locker Room. Overall, NOT a good experience! It was a beautiful venue, and everyone LOVED it. We loved it, too! However, it was all the behind-the-scenes issues that ruined it for us, and we cannot recommend them to anyone.

6/11/2013 Response from Lindsay, the member

I am so sorry and sad to hear this! Our new Event team at the Club is here to ensure that nothing like this will happen in the future. I know there's nothing I can do to make up for the mistakes of another on... Read Less Read More

I wish 3.5 was an option

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Lissa J

Our reception was fabulous.... Working through the details with the wedding coordinator was a pain. There were a lot of "promises" that were later backed out on or even claimed to have never been talked about. The staff at the reception was top notch and the bar tender was professional yet charming. The food was good and warm and very nicely displayed. Price was perfect! We did have wedding crashers though - I approached them myself and they said they were friends of someone that worked there. We paid per person once we met the minimums so this was disturbing but I didn't let in ruin my night.

Bear Creek Country Club Perfect Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Sally B

BCCC was the perfect venue for our wedding reception. The grounds are lovely, the food great,and the staff courteous and attentive. BCCC was one of the few places we looked at that could accommodate a reception of close to 200 for a seated dinner using their tented patio and dining area (we chose a buffet dinner with a hosted wine and beer bar). We appreciated that the prices quoted were all inclusive; no hidden charges for room rental,cake cutting, table linens, etc. Also Bear Creek hosts only one major event per day, so we had all day to decorate for an evening reception. (Bear Creek does all the table, linen set up, we just brought in the finishing touches). The groomsmen took pictures there prior to the wedding and the photos turned out great...very picturesque! Overall...it was just perfect and went exactly as we had planned and hoped!

Review for Bear Creek Country Club

Reviewed on 9/08/2007 Christina C

I loved the bridal suite and I loved the backdrop for our pictures. The food was wonderful too!;Make sure you ask what is included in the package you choose. Not very many decorations are included so bring your own to make the space even more beautiful.

Send Email