BearFight - Live Band & DJ Package

All of New England

BearFight - Live Band & DJ Package

Yes we do weddings. Yes they're incredible. No horns, no costumes, no cheesy synth, no gimmicks. Just fun, high-energy dance songs and epic sing-alongs at a price that fits your budget. We provide non-stop entertainment for your entire event featuring a Live Band AND a professional DJ.

Country, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

Boston, MA All of New England (978) 995-1239

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Carly K

THE BEST, best, best, best! Our guests are still talking about what an amazing time they had at our wedding and how much fun Bearfight was. My fiancé (now husband),my parents and I went to check them out on St. Patty's day 2016 , we knew on the spot they would be a perfect fit... Read More for our Cape Cod wedding. Planning with Chris was honestly one of my favorite memories from the entire wedding planning process - he was familiar with the unique layout of our venue, respected my concern of wanting to appeal to all of the age ranges of the guests (and delivered on!), and he was professionalism while still being beyond approachable. I loved that they gave us free reign of song selection while still guiding us on what works well for a wedding set list/DJ combo - I could go on and on! We spent our engagement following them around Boston and formed a great friendship with the guys - I got emotional when I first saw them as I walked through the reception space for the first time. Our wedding day would not have been the dream it was without Bearfight!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Olivia S

Absolutely the BEST wedding band and DJ out there!!! Honestly, our family and friends can not stop talking about how awesome our reception was and it's because they kept the party going all night long with a fun mix of music!!! I am so happy that they were highly recommended to... Read More us by a friend who scoured the country for her wedding band and found them! After seeing all of their reviews and performances, we knew we had to have them and booked them immediately (best thing we ever did)! Since the beginning of our wedding planning, we have felt well taken care of and they truly listened to every single request (BIG and SMALL)! The highlight was when I requested they play 'Love Shack,' as that is my power karaoke jam. Not only did they learn the song for me, but invited me up on stage so I could rock out at my own wedding!!! BEST DAY EVER and it's all due to Bearfight!!! We can not thank them enough!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Emily N

BearFight was beyond incredible! Working with them prior to the wedding was an absolute breeze - they were so responsive and answered all of my ridiculous questions without making me feel ridiculous. It was so helpful to have a band/DJ combo for as many hours as we needed. It... Read More really streamlined the planning and allowed us to hire less people. They walked us through all of the pre-planning stuff which allowed us not to have the slightest worry on the day-of, which is 100% what I was looking for in a vendor! They are such professionals and amazing at what they do. I am not exaggerating when I say our ENTIRE guest list was on the dance floor at one point or another - people that I never thought would dance were tearing it up!! BearFight was the absolute perfect addition to our wedding and I can't say enough fabulous things about them. If you want your wedding to be an absolute blast - these are your guys!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Kimberly S

Bear Fight was the first vendor we booked because we knew, out of all the many elements that brings together a wedding, the band was the most important to us! From day one the guys of Bear Fight were accommodating, easy to work with, and so excited to be a part of our special... Read More day! John spent many nights on the phone with my husband and I answering questions about timing/format, song selection and countless other topics- he is not only an amazing musician, but such a kind and caring guy! On our wedding day, guests raved about the acoustic duo as we talked to everyone during cocktail hour and once the band started after dinner we danced the entire night! I can honestly say the best memory I have is getting on stage and dancing with my new husband to the amazing music of Bearfight as our closest friends and family rocked out! I have absolutely no hesitation recommending Bearfight- if you want to have the most unbelievably fun night of your lives, BOOK THEM!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

If you're looking for a wedding band (or for any event) - look no further!! BearFight totally rocked our wedding from cocktail hour through the last minutes we were allowed in the venue. I would hire them allover again in a heartbeat. Their professionalism, energy and talent... Read More totally made the day so much fun and attributed to everyone saying that it was hands down one of the most fun weddings they've ever attended. We now have people who attended our wedding getting engaged and asking for their information. One more important note - they don't play any songs that would make you want to take a dance break, so strap on your sneakers and get ready to dance ALL NIGHT LONG.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Colleen W

We went to a wedding a few years ago that BearFight played and it was absolutely the most fun we had ever had. The moment we got engaged we had no idea about where, or when, we wanted to get married; just that BearFight would be our band. No joke, when we finally found our venue... Read More I didn’t even book it until I checked with the guys to make sure they were available. I was a little worried when we later found out that Chris wouldn’t be able to make it, but they did not disappoint. Our photographer even commented multiple times that this was the best band he had ever heard at a wedding. A noise complaint from a few floors above in the hotel proved just how hard they rocked out. Easily the best and easiest wedding planning decision we made. Thank you for being such great guys and so easy to work with. To anyone out there looking for a band, just book BearFight now you will not regret it.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Callie T

Five stars is not enough for this band. Bearfight was the first vendor we booked for our wedding after seeing them preform at Figawi on Nantucket, and they were far and away the best money spent on the wedding. From start to finish they were super cool and professional and... Read More totally understood the exact "vibe" we were going for. They were able to get the party started and keep it going. I was very nervous about having a wide Agee range- small children to elderly- at the wedding and trying to keep everyone's interest with dancing and music, but everyone had a blast! We keep being told it was an "over the top" and "best wedding ever" thanks to Bearfight! I can't wait to go to their local shows now that the wedding chaos is over.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Alexandra J

BearFight was the best wedding decision that we could have made! I first saw them at Landsdowne Pub while I was attending school in Boston. They absolutely rocked and I knew I needed to have them play at my wedding- mind you, I wasn’t even engaged at the time! I asked if they... Read More played at weddings and kept their card. Fast forward two years later, and I still had that card when I became engaged. The first major wedding decision I made was to hire BearFight as our band (before we even had a venue or a date)! My fiancé (now husband) hadn’t heard them before, but trusted me enough to hire them! And boy, was he happy I did! We had the BEST wedding I could have asked for. From the moment they started playing, guests of all ages crowded the dance floor. Even when it was time to shut down, the majority of guests were yelling “10 more songs!” We just didn’t want the party to stop! Our guests are still raving about how AWESOME they were! Not only was the band great, but the DJ was amazing as well! I can 100% say our wedding would not have been as memorable if they were not there. The guys were super friendly, professional yet fun, and easy to communicate with. They were more than willing to travel to upstate NY, which had to be at least a 4-5 hour drive for them. If you are looking for a great band and to have A LOT of fun, these are your guys!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kara V

Bearfight was the best! They were very responsive with any questions we had along the way, and they made our wedding so much fun! We used them for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They kept the party going and people were dancing all night long Highly recommend! If you... Read More are thinking about booking bearfight, do it! You won't regret it

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kate D

Bearfight is the absolute best wedding band and dj combo out there. Our wedding was an EPIC dance party, and Bearfight gets all the credit. There were chants for one last song, twice(!) too man sing alongs to count, and the most incredible love-fest song list! Chris and the guys... Read More were an absolute dream to work with and made the process so easy. We even changed up a planned song the morning of, and they didn't bat an eye. So many people complimented us on the band, and truly the biggest compliment was the dance floor was PACKED past end time. We had such a great time working with them and I know if you hire them, you will too!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Matt R

Every single person I have talked to who was at my wedding raves about BearFight, and I have to agree. The band is so much fun. They had everybody at the wedding on the dance floor and having a great time the whole night. They were super easy to book, and were incredibly... Read More accommodating. Everything they do is professional and easy on the bride and groom. We are so happy with the band, they added so much in making our reception a blast. I cannot rate these guys high enough. There is not a single negative thing I can think of in dealing with BearFight. My wife and I can't wait to go see them play again. Do not hesitate in booking this band for your wedding, they are amazing.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Michelle M

Bearfight was the absolute best choice for a wedding band! I have been seeding Bearfight play for years and always said it would be so amazing to have them play at my wedding, luckily my now husband was on board with the plan! Chris was so easy to work with leading up to the... Read More wedding and I did not have any stress about the music at all. Having a fun party was my number one goal and Bearfight made that possible! The entire crowd was dancing all night and everyone was talking about how great the band was for the rest of the weekend! I highly recommend Bearfight if you're looking for an amazing band - they made our wedding unforgettable!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Anna B

NOT YOUR AVERAGE WEDDING BAND! Steven and I found Bearfight while in college in Boston. The first time we heard them, we said if we ever ended up getting married, that this would be our wedding band. Fast forward ten years later, we just had the biggest party of our life thanks... Read More to these guys! Our vision for our wedding was very, non-tradition, in that all we wanted was a party. No sit down dinner, no buffet, but grab food as you want and dance your you know what off. Bearfight was totally on board, saw our vision, and without hesitation pulled off the biggest party of our life! Cant thank these guys enough. We have friends and family STILL saying that it was the best wedding that they have been to and that their feet still hurt, raving the band and their energy. Thank you guys! ❤️

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Andrew S

We could not have been any more pleased with Bearfight. From the initial contract to the day of they were professional, knowledgeable and made sure we having fun the entire time. They have great experience and gave great advice while allowing us to individualize every aspect of... Read More our day. I can't think of a single thing more we could have asked for!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Alex N

Bearfight is absolutely incredible! My husband and I have seen Bearfight play multiple times in Boston and were beyond excited to have them be a part of our special day. They are amazing to work with throughout the entire process and helped make our wedding night... Read More unforgettable. We had so many people raving about them during and after the wedding. They provided music for the ceremony as well as an acoustic set during cocktail hour which everyone loved. I cannot recommend Bearfight enough!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Autumn G

I can't express how AMAZING these guys are! Amazingly talented, fun and easy to work with. They had everyone dancing for hours. Our wedding was so memorable, mostly because of BearFight. We got so many compliments on the band, our wedding wouldn't have been the same without... Read More them. You can't go wrong with these guys!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Katey B

We were so excited to hire Bearfight for our wedding since we have seen them play all over Boston! They bring so much fun and energy to the dance floor. Even during a slow song, I remember looking around and seeing a packed dance floor - they are that good! We hired them for... Read More the ceremony and reception. They played exactly what we wanted. One family member even commented "whatever you paid for that band was worth every penny to see everyone dancing like that!"They come with their own DJ and he is awesome! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Courtney B

We first saw BearFight play at our college reunion, and once we got engaged they were the first vendor we contacted. We were so happy with their services, the planning and responsiveness were top notch, and they made song selection and request very easy. Day of they were able to... Read More do all three aspects (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception). We were dancing all night, and everyone kept saying how amazing the band was. Our reception was situated over the general store for the resort. One of our guest went down there during the reception and the woman working said it was the most rowdy wedding she has ever heard. Which I take as a good thing! We are so happy with their services and that they were willing to travel all the way to Vermont! I would recommend BearFight to anyone looking to hire a band for their wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lauren H

We went to a friends wedding a few years ago and we left and all my now husband and I could talk about was how amazing the band was. So when we got engaged last year and talked about what we wanted we agreed on one thing immediately and that was bearfight! Chris was always so... Read More quick to respond to every question I had. All of the guys were so friendly and didn't seem to care when all of our friends decided it was appropriate to get on stage with them during our wedding. They made our wedding a huge party and we can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Arianna W

BearFight is the best wedding band ever, hands down. From the first day we got in contact with them to the after-party and beyond, these guys were great to work with. They offer everything you could ever want from a wedding band, and you really get the whole package. To give... Read More you a sense of how flexible they are, Chris accommodated our last minute request to come to our venue (4 hours away!) to play acoustic at our welcome party the night before our wedding. AND when my dad wanted to surprise me and sing during his speech, Paul learned the music to the song...in less than a DAY! Our one requirement for our wedding band was that they bring the energy and keep the party going all night long--and they didn't disappoint! I'm not lying when I say I was dancing for 3 straight hours, and so was everyone else! I can't tell you how many of our guests told us that BearFight was "the best wedding band they ever heard!" A number of our friends have asked us for their info for upcoming events since - and one already booked them for her wedding next summer! We can't thank BearFight enough for helping to make our wedding weekend the best ever! I can't wait to refer them to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Amy G

If you want a wedding band, hire a wedding band. If you want your guests to have a great time and spend most of the night on the dance floor hire BearFight. BearFight ROCKED. They were great to work with before the wedding, and took our song requests and filled out the rest... Read More of the setlist to seem custom tailored to our crowd. We have had multiple people ask for the set list! We had a few kids at the wedding and they really enjoyed being called out from the stage, and at the end of the night the drummer gave them his drumsticks. Not sure how much the others on the bus ride home felt about that, but we know for sure it made the kids' night, week, year... We couldn't recommend BearFight enough!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cristina G

Hiring Bearfight for our September wedding was the single best decision we made! True professionals from start to finish, they had every one of our guests dancing and singing all night long. It's two months later and we're still hearing from our guests how much fun they had and... Read More how awesome Bearfight was! Thanks for a legendary night, Bearfight!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ally M

I really do not have enough good things to say about BearFight. They exceeded all expectations. They kept everyone dancing all night. It was all anyone could talk about and certainly the highlight of our wedding. We had an outdoor venue that required speakers to be off at 10pm.... Read More I was so sad that they couldn't play all night!! Book this band for your wedding and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Mikaela S

We hired Bear Fight for our wedding in Salem, MA on 8/12/16 and they were amazing!! We first saw them perform at a friend's wedding a year before and loved their energy and set lists. We also liked that they offered the unique band/DJ combo which is really the best of both... Read More worlds. Bear Fight really brought the entertainment value to our wedding! They were so easy to work with and very good about responding/communication which any bride/groom really appreciates when you have a million other things you are trying to coordinate. We had a scheduled phone call the week of our wedding just to go over the specifics which I really appreciated. They had a ton of songs to choose from in their set lists from Dave Matthews and alternative, to Country, 80s, 90s and today. They were such great performers that interacted with us and our guests which helped to fill up our dance floor and get everyone up and dancing! Their DJ was great too! I had a particular mood in mind for the cocktail/dinner portion of the evening (Sinatra, Dean Martin, etc.) They provided me with a spreadsheet and I was able to fill in all my specific song requests (which I had a ton!) or leave it up to them to select the songs based on my general style requests. I also hired their DJ to come out for our ceremony to play pre-ceremony, processional, mid ceremony and recessional requests of mine which he did a beautiful job of! Lastly, our wedding ceremony was outside at a different venue then our reception, the weather forecast was very iffy that day and we were going to make a day of call a few hours before if we were going to proceed with the outdoor ceremony. It meant so much to me that Bearfight was willing to be flexible in terms of their set up time incase we had to move the ceremony indoors and worked with my onsite wedding coordinator instead of stressing me out on my wedding day over these sorts of details. These guys are definitely professionals! My husband and I along with our families and guests all highly recommend Bearfight for your MC, DJ and wedding band!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Chelsea B

Hiring Bearfight for our wedding was by far the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! From our first conversation with them until after our wedding day, Bearfight was the absolute best to work with. They are incredibly flexible, accommodating, and take so... Read More much time to make sure all music details are perfect. They truly set the tone of our reception and carried the party throughout the night. All of our friends and family could not stop talking about how Bearfight was the "best band they had ever heard" and "where did you find them!?". We had numerous friends and couples get their information as well as they wanted to hire them for their own upcoming weddings. Honestly, Bearfight's vibe, spirit and talent is incomparable to anyone else out there. We cant thank them enough for their tremendous role in our wedding and for creating the best party of all time. Thank you Bearfight!!