BearFight - Live Band & DJ Package

All of New England

BearFight - Live Band & DJ Package

Yes we do weddings. Yes they're incredible. No horns, no costumes, no cheesy synth, no gimmicks. Just fun, high-energy dance songs and epic sing-alongs at a price that fits your budget. We provide non-stop entertainment for your entire event featuring a Live Band AND a professional DJ.

Country, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

Boston, MA All of New England (978) 995-1239

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Arianna W

BearFight is the best wedding band ever, hands down. From the first day we got in contact with them to the after-party and beyond, these guys were great to work with. They offer everything you could ever want from a wedding band, and you really get the whole package. To give... Read More you a sense of how flexible they are, Chris accommodated our last minute request to come to our venue (4 hours away!) to play acoustic at our welcome party the night before our wedding. AND when my dad wanted to surprise me and sing during his speech, Paul learned the music to the song...in less than a DAY! Our one requirement for our wedding band was that they bring the energy and keep the party going all night long--and they didn't disappoint! I'm not lying when I say I was dancing for 3 straight hours, and so was everyone else! I can't tell you how many of our guests told us that BearFight was "the best wedding band they ever heard!" A number of our friends have asked us for their info for upcoming events since - and one already booked them for her wedding next summer! We can't thank BearFight enough for helping to make our wedding weekend the best ever! I can't wait to refer them to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Emily N

BearFight was beyond incredible! Working with them prior to the wedding was an absolute breeze - they were so responsive and answered all of my ridiculous questions without making me feel ridiculous. It was so helpful to have a band/DJ combo for as many hours as we needed. It... Read More really streamlined the planning and allowed us to hire less people. They walked us through all of the pre-planning stuff which allowed us not to have the slightest worry on the day-of, which is 100% what I was looking for in a vendor! They are such professionals and amazing at what they do. I am not exaggerating when I say our ENTIRE guest list was on the dance floor at one point or another - people that I never thought would dance were tearing it up!! BearFight was the absolute perfect addition to our wedding and I can't say enough fabulous things about them. If you want your wedding to be an absolute blast - these are your guys!

Absolute Professionals & Powerhouses

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Amy B

My husband and I never considered any other band other than Bearfight, we've seen them in action in Boston, and knew they were our guys. They were organized and professional, but a ton of fun. Chris was so easy to work with, and this was one of the parts of my wedding that was... Read More the least stressful and most fun to plan (which is so, so important). Come the day of, everything was seamless and spot-on. Our friends and family love a good party (and we're known for our epic throw downs), and Bearfight didn't disappoint. My father told me he didn't even need to dance (even though he did), because it was just as much fun watching everyone dance and interact with the band. The set list was awesome, mixing 90s and more current stuff so that everyone danced, from the Nanas to my 12-year-old cousin. So many of my guests (and even some of my other vendors!) came up to tell me how impressed they were with the band, and how it really just made the whole celebration come together. A couple of the guys also learned 1 or 2 special songs for my ceremony, too, to accommodate my special requests. I planned my wedding for 18 months, and one of the moments I was looking forward to the most was being out on the dance floor with a drink in hand, and hearing a song I love come on, and pointing at Chris before rocking out, and us just fist pumping how much fun we were having (my husband felt the same exact way). When that happened, I turned to my matron of honor and screamed, "I'm having the BEST TIME." That's what these guys bring to the table. So, if you want to be one of those weddings where your guests are like, "Man, I've been to a lot of weddings, and that one was top three", book Bearfight. While we were driving back to Boston and recapping the reception, my husband said, "Ya know, we had 2 or 3 vendors that were completely, 100% worth the money." First vendor he listed was the band, and I couldn't agree with him more.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Katey B

We were so excited to hire Bearfight for our wedding since we have seen them play all over Boston! They bring so much fun and energy to the dance floor. Even during a slow song, I remember looking around and seeing a packed dance floor - they are that good! We hired them for... Read More the ceremony and reception. They played exactly what we wanted. One family member even commented "whatever you paid for that band was worth every penny to see everyone dancing like that!"They come with their own DJ and he is awesome! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Courtney B

We first saw BearFight play at our college reunion, and once we got engaged they were the first vendor we contacted. We were so happy with their services, the planning and responsiveness were top notch, and they made song selection and request very easy. Day of they were able to... Read More do all three aspects (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception). We were dancing all night, and everyone kept saying how amazing the band was. Our reception was situated over the general store for the resort. One of our guest went down there during the reception and the woman working said it was the most rowdy wedding she has ever heard. Which I take as a good thing! We are so happy with their services and that they were willing to travel all the way to Vermont! I would recommend BearFight to anyone looking to hire a band for their wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lauren H

We went to a friends wedding a few years ago and we left and all my now husband and I could talk about was how amazing the band was. So when we got engaged last year and talked about what we wanted we agreed on one thing immediately and that was bearfight! Chris was always so... Read More quick to respond to every question I had. All of the guys were so friendly and didn't seem to care when all of our friends decided it was appropriate to get on stage with them during our wedding. They made our wedding a huge party and we can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Amy G

If you want a wedding band, hire a wedding band. If you want your guests to have a great time and spend most of the night on the dance floor hire BearFight. BearFight ROCKED. They were great to work with before the wedding, and took our song requests and filled out the rest... Read More of the setlist to seem custom tailored to our crowd. We have had multiple people ask for the set list! We had a few kids at the wedding and they really enjoyed being called out from the stage, and at the end of the night the drummer gave them his drumsticks. Not sure how much the others on the bus ride home felt about that, but we know for sure it made the kids' night, week, year... We couldn't recommend BearFight enough!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cristina G

Hiring Bearfight for our September wedding was the single best decision we made! True professionals from start to finish, they had every one of our guests dancing and singing all night long. It's two months later and we're still hearing from our guests how much fun they had and... Read More how awesome Bearfight was! Thanks for a legendary night, Bearfight!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ally M

I really do not have enough good things to say about BearFight. They exceeded all expectations. They kept everyone dancing all night. It was all anyone could talk about and certainly the highlight of our wedding. We had an outdoor venue that required speakers to be off at 10pm.... Read More I was so sad that they couldn't play all night!! Book this band for your wedding and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Mikaela S

We hired Bear Fight for our wedding in Salem, MA on 8/12/16 and they were amazing!! We first saw them perform at a friend's wedding a year before and loved their energy and set lists. We also liked that they offered the unique band/DJ combo which is really the best of both... Read More worlds. Bear Fight really brought the entertainment value to our wedding! They were so easy to work with and very good about responding/communication which any bride/groom really appreciates when you have a million other things you are trying to coordinate. We had a scheduled phone call the week of our wedding just to go over the specifics which I really appreciated. They had a ton of songs to choose from in their set lists from Dave Matthews and alternative, to Country, 80s, 90s and today. They were such great performers that interacted with us and our guests which helped to fill up our dance floor and get everyone up and dancing! Their DJ was great too! I had a particular mood in mind for the cocktail/dinner portion of the evening (Sinatra, Dean Martin, etc.) They provided me with a spreadsheet and I was able to fill in all my specific song requests (which I had a ton!) or leave it up to them to select the songs based on my general style requests. I also hired their DJ to come out for our ceremony to play pre-ceremony, processional, mid ceremony and recessional requests of mine which he did a beautiful job of! Lastly, our wedding ceremony was outside at a different venue then our reception, the weather forecast was very iffy that day and we were going to make a day of call a few hours before if we were going to proceed with the outdoor ceremony. It meant so much to me that Bearfight was willing to be flexible in terms of their set up time incase we had to move the ceremony indoors and worked with my onsite wedding coordinator instead of stressing me out on my wedding day over these sorts of details. These guys are definitely professionals! My husband and I along with our families and guests all highly recommend Bearfight for your MC, DJ and wedding band!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Chelsea B

Hiring Bearfight for our wedding was by far the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! From our first conversation with them until after our wedding day, Bearfight was the absolute best to work with. They are incredibly flexible, accommodating, and take so... Read More much time to make sure all music details are perfect. They truly set the tone of our reception and carried the party throughout the night. All of our friends and family could not stop talking about how Bearfight was the "best band they had ever heard" and "where did you find them!?". We had numerous friends and couples get their information as well as they wanted to hire them for their own upcoming weddings. Honestly, Bearfight's vibe, spirit and talent is incomparable to anyone else out there. We cant thank them enough for their tremendous role in our wedding and for creating the best party of all time. Thank you Bearfight!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Eric T

They worked with us to get a sense of what we liked, then we let them do their job; and BOY did they. The divined our favorite songs, played some random songs we loved but hadn't hear in years. One moment there was a rodeo dance off, and the next they got people who hadn't... Read More danced in 10 years out on the dance floor. I cannot recommend strongly enough.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jessica H

I've known BearFight forever - rocking out for years at Boston bars. When I became engaged, I just knew I had to have them preform at our wedding. I was pretty lucky that they were available as they do book quickly! (Literally the second vendor I booked, first venue, then... Read More BearFight). They are beyond professional and accommodating. While we were off getting married at a church, I was fully confident in leaving any emergencies in BearFights hands. They are great performers! I'm still getting compliments from our guests on the amazing and fun wedding we threw; by the end of the night there was not one guest still sitting - everyone was on the dance floor and the bride was a sweaty mess (and i was okay with that). I wish the party didn't end at 10pm and I am so honored and thankful BearFight was our band/entertainment. You guys were icing on the wedding cake :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Rebekka P

Bearfight rocked the night for my epic wedding in August! The rain did not stop Chris and Paul from playing an acoustic duo for 3rd set.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kevin B

Hands down the best Band and DJ that I ever seen/heard at a wedding!!Took our wedding to a whole new level and made everyone feel so a part of it. All of our guests are still talking about much fun they had and that they have never danced so much. These guys are the best!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jason Y

These guys were absolutely amazing. From the outset with the acoustic duo, to the set list that we basically picked ourselves from working with the band before the wedding, it could not have gone better. I maintain that having a band at a wedding has always got to be the... Read More better way to go, and it is a huge bonus to have a band like these guys deliver the goods!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Paige M

I can not say enough about the guys of Bearfight and DJ Alex. From the first time meeting with the band they put any concerns to rest. All of my emails and questions were answered promptly. Fun is an understatement to what we had they rocked!! The band is so energetic, and... Read More extremely talented. They had EVERYONE at our wedding up and dancing. I highly recommend them and can't wait to see them again at one of their bar shows!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Elizabeth C

As soon as we got engaged, we knew the next step was to pick a date ASAP so we could book Bearfight. They're incredible! They do not disappoint and really bring the party. My husband is a marine and they made sure to personally thank him during one of their songs as well as wear... Read More special red, white, and blue guitar straps. Laura, the DJ also did a great job keeping the party going while the band was on break. I would highly recommend Bearfight to anyone looking to have live music.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Jennifer D

Though they may not seem like a traditional “wedding band”, for my husband and I there was no choice other than Bearfight for our June wedding. Not only had we attended our friends’ wedding where they rocked the house, but I have been a Bearfight “groupie” for years and was... Read More beyond excited when I realized they were available for our wedding. They got, and kept, everyone on the dancefloor and made the night so memorable. Some of our favorite photos of the night are from our guests shaking it on the dancefloor! In addition to the band being amazing, we were lucky to have DJ Phoenix (Laura) there to add to the fun. If you are looking for an amazing, fun, non-basic/boring wedding band, Bearfight is SO it!! Go check them out and get them booked, you will not regret it!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Chelsea P

I don't know where to begin!! BearFight seriously rocks! We had a packed dance floor & 7 weeks later, people are still talking about them to us. If it's within your budget, hire these guys! They are genuinely nice guys and their music plus personalities are awesome. As my... Read More Mom said "They are so nice! When they were on break, the weren't really, they were dancing with you guys!" I had the best time at my wedding and a big part of that was due to Bearfight! Thanks again guys!!!

2016-07-24T17:32:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks Chelsea!! Congrats again to you and Tommy - Love you guys! - Chris & BF

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Meaghan Z

Bearfight does not disappoint! These guys had the entire room up on their feet dancing from start to finish, and even played a couple extra songs when the wedding guests began shouting ENCORE!! Joe and I knew without a doubt that Bearfight was the wedding band for us. They... Read More were the FIRST vendor we secured, and we still tease my mother that Bearfight knew our wedding date before she did! The bandmembers and their DJ worked with us to perfect every detail and we couldn't have imagined our night without them. Compliments, facebook 'likes' and shares have been pouring in for them ever since our wedding guests experienced what an incredibly FUN night Bearfight had to offer.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Sara B

We can not possibly give more praise to BearFight and DJ Alex Friello! They are AMAZING! My husband and I were married on October 17, 2015 at the Fairmont Copley Plaza in Boston, MA. I first saw BearFight play many years ago at Lansdowne Pub, where I spent many weekend nights... Read More during my college days. When it came to choosing a band for our wedding, the decision was a no brainer. While wedding planning, my now husband and I went to see them play again at Lansdowne (nostalgia). When it came time for one of their set-breaks that evening, I pulled them aside while they were coming off stage and, probably catching them completely off-guard, said "we want you to be our wedding band!" They sent the contract the next morning, and we never turned back! Both BearFight and Alex are professional, responsive, attentive, energetic and all around just great guys. Despite their busy show schedule, many weddings and gigs, they always managed to make us feel like we were their only clients. And then it came time for the actual wedding day, and they did not disappoint! They were unbelievable, such a talented group. In addition to playing our reception, they also did an acoustic duo during our cocktail hour. Such a refreshing and fun break from the boring elevator music that's played at some cocktail hours. During the reception, everyone was on the dance floor all night, and had an absolute blast! All our friends and family were so impressed by them. We were told by many that they were the best band and DJ combo they had ever seen! Their energy and enthusiasm is so infectious. They are recommended highly for anyone looking to have an amazing time at their wedding! We're definitely lifetime BearFight groupies. We love you guys!

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Alexandria T

Bearfight made our wedding a night to remember! First and foremost there was always a packed dance floor! The lead guitarist, Paul played a beautiful acoustic guitar for our ceremony. Friends and family are still talking about the band and asking for their name for upcoming... Read More events. The band easily read the crowd and delivered exactly what we wanted throughout the night. When the band took a rare break the DJ Alex filled in seamlessly. They were so accommodating and flexible in meeting with us weeks before the wedding to make sure that knew exactly what we were looking for. They had great suggestions and were also willing to do whatever we were looking for. My cousin who works at our wedding venue still says that it was the BEST wedding that he has even been to! If we had to plan it all over again and we would pick Bearfight in a heartbeat, you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Erin C

All we can say is WOW! BearFight played for us at our wedding venue and they rocked! They played chill acoustic during cocktail hour and tons of music during the actual reception. They had everyone at the wedding on the dance floor. They brought so much energy to the place.... Read More We received by the far the most compliments by our guests for the band. They had one of the cousins on stage drumming, they were out on the dance floor with us; these are just a cool group of guys who actually want to be there and have fun and aren’t just doing this for a paycheck. If you are worried about the older family members, don’t be. Our parents and aunts/uncles who are in the 60s and 70s were all on the dance floor having a blast. The DJ with the band was also great filling in the gaps when we were eating and for introductions. The best part of the night was the fire pit finale. The guys played acoustic for the last hour and it was by far the best hour of the night. If you want a fun wedding night that guests will love, with a group of really fun cool guys you have to book BearFight! Erin & Steve 10.10.15 PS when we buy a house we are booking you guys for the house party that we will throw.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

Before I even bought the ring I new Bearfight was going to be our wedding band. I've seen them around Boston playing the most popular bars and they bring the house down every night. When we signed them up the DJ and band members met with us multiple times, kept great... Read More communication the whole time leading up to the wedding and wanted to make sure we heard what we liked and got the feel for the party that we were looking for. Having a DJ with a live band as a team is the best value you're going to get for entertainment. They played the songs we wanted to hear, got the crowd on the dance floor and kept them there the whole night, and flat out rocked. They invited my cousin (at my request) who has been playing guitar for over 20 years on stage and rocked Johnny Be Good like they had all practiced it before hand. It was a small favor from them but one of the best memories my family will have. My dad pulled me aside at the end of the reception and said "There's nothing like a Good live band!" It doesn't stop at the wedding either. Now whenever we are in town and see them at a bar its like being at our reception all over again. They pull my wife onstage on her birthday, put a tambourine in her hand, I sing along and we have a great time. BOOK BEARFIGHT. They are the best guys you'll ever meet. You wont regret it.

Start a Conversation!