Wedding

Service Staff, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

131 N Ludlow St, Dayton, OH (937) 222-5466

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Lindsay H

Beats Feet was a great pick for transportation on our wedding day. We rented the 13-passenger limo/party bus and it was the perfect size for myself, 6 bridesmaids and 2 other family members since we also had our dresses, shoes and accessories for the day with us. It was clean,... Read More beautiful and comfortable! Mike, our driver, was professional and friendly. Most importantly, I never felt pressured to book with them once I was interested. I will definitely be using them in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Stacey L

Beats Feet helped us get our bridal party around town on our wedding day They were always on time and professional.

Reviewed on 7/25/2015

My wife and I couldn’t be happier with the experience we had with Beats Feet! Throughout the process, their entire team was very responsive and flexible in creating a transportation plan that worked for our needs (we had a pretty big group of “out-of-towners”). We rented the... Read More 18 and 14-passenger buses along with a 10-passenger limo. All of the vehicles were newer and clean, and the drivers were great—especially Dave who was with the wedding party all night in the 18-passenger bus. The pricing was really competitive, and there were no surprises with the invoicing. My wife and I did a lot of homework on all of our vendors, and we are really pleased with our call to use Beats Feet—we would definitely recommend using them

Great service!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Margaret

We rented the 18-passenger, white, party bus for our bridal party for our wedding day. Dave Kops was our driver. The vehicle was clean and well-kept. It was large enough for our group (12 people, including me in a big ball gown!). The driver was on time, polite, and... Read More professional. He helped the ladies in and out of the bus, took us from the church to a park for pictures and then to the reception. He even made an unscheduled stop for us! The bridal party had a great time on the party bus, it was the perfect choice for our day!

Great Service, Flexible Driver

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Kathryn B

We were really appreciative of our driver on the day of our wedding. Beat's Feet was both our limo and shuttle bus the day of so he had a lot of trips within the time we had them booked for. We had asked the hotel to also provide a shuttle and it didn't show so our driver took... Read More the limo bus back and forth from the church to make sure all of our guests were back safely. He also made several stops for pictures and was very easy to work with!

So accommodating!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Lauren B

Dave was our driver from Beats Feet and he was great! He was right on time, the party bus was huge and fit all 14 of us! He even put our over night bags for the hotel in the back for us! There was ice and nice glasses for us! Make sure you have an ipod jack though! We wished we... Read More could have stayed in there longer to dance!

November Wedding

Reviewed on 1/01/2014 Anna L

I did my homework on each vendor. Beats Feet was very reasonably priced. We rented a 16 person bus. The bus was extremely clean and nice on the inside. The driver was very friendly and helpful and was always trying to help me get on and off of the bus in my oversized wedding... Read More dress. Most importantly he was on time! One of my guests told me after the wedding that she went outside during the ceremony with her crying baby. It was only about 45 degrees that day and the driver saw her and let her get on the bus with the baby to keep out of the cold while she calmed him down. That was very thoughtful and impressed me. In addition to the actual wedding day experience the company was easy to deal with and was quick to respond to my calls or emails. I would definitely recommend them.

Price is Right

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Melanie S

We needed transportation, but it wasn't important to us so we found something on the low end of our budget. The limo bus was nice and it all worked out, but the bus driver did not know where he was going even though we gave locations in the contract. This was a little... Read More frustrating. But I guess we get what we pay for.

Awesome experience with Beats Feet Limousine, Inc!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Linda M

We had a great experience with Beats Feet Limo for our wedding day! We rented the White Limobus 3, which took our wedding party (13 people) to two different locations for photos between the wedding ceremony and reception over a 3 hour span. Our driver was Jerry Ryan, who is also... Read More the manager. I worked directly with Jerry from Day 1 and he was extremely prompt in responding to any questions I had. The day of the wedding, he showed up on time and already had the addresses of the locations we were traveling to programmed into his GPS so there were no delays whatsoever and we didn't have to worry about a thing! The bus was great and everyone in the wedding party loved it! There was enough room for all of us (including my gigantic dress!) in addition to a cooler which contained drinks and snacks (that we brought). There was also a hookup for an iPod which we used to blast some of our favorite music along the way. There was a TV as well, but we didn't use it. Hiring Beats Feet Limo removed the potential for members of our wedding party to get lost as we went from the church to the two different photo locations and then to the reception. And it was extremely fun to have that time with our closest friends! It definitely made the day even more enjoyable! I would recommend Beats Feet Limo to any bride/groom! I found them to be extremely affordable, professional and reliable!

Great Service

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Katie W

So happy we chose this company. Instead of limo, we had a party bus that gave us room and was easy to get in and out of. Our driver was extremely nice and courteous. He drove us wherever we wished. This company offers a special that includes the tip that is great as well.... Read More This was a great value.

!!!

Reviewed on 2/26/2013 Diane G

Beats Feet was great to work with. The owner was very upfront and gave me all the info I needed.

So much fun!

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Abby B

We used Beats Feet as our wedding limo vendor and we had a perfect experience. We were very hesitant to rent a limo due to the cost and the short period of time that we would actually need it. We'd looked into several places but all seemed too expensive. Beats Feet was actually... Read More at both of the bridal shows we'd attended so we got to see the actual bus two times prior to booking. Finally when we gave in to renting, we chose Beats Feet due to their two-hour rental option, tax and tip included price, and the quality of the bus itself. We saw a few buses that had the name of the bus ("Party Unit" for example) written on the side and they were cheaper but we realized we only had to spend about $20 more to get a professional looking bus that had a much better quality interior as well. The driver was great. We had no issues whatsoever. We are very happy we made the decision to rent a limo and very happy that we chose Beats Feet! Note: I only gave 4 stars for Value because I think Limos are too expensive no matter where you go!! Also we paid $311 so I'm putting it in the $300 or less price range because I don't think the next range is representative.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Amy N

They were great to work with and we thoroughly enjoyed the party bus! Our driver, Mike, I believe was very enjoyable to have drive us around. Thanks!

Great!

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Dede B

The contact who I set everything up with was very accomodating and quick to respond to calls or email updated contracts. The limo-bus was clean and fit my large bridal party. The driver was friendly and accomodating as well. The price I thought was good as compared to others My... Read More only critique was that the radio did not come in well, and plugging in an MP3 player wasn't working out well, so be sure to bring some cds to liven things up!

Great times on the party bus!

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Caitlin L

We rented Beats Feet 18 passenger party bus for 6 hours. Beats Feet was prompt, professional and a smooth ride. The inside was very comfortable. The whole bridal party loved it!

limo bus

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Emily D

this vendor was excellent! Very affordable and the driver was very sweet. I would highly recommend them. The bus was the perfect size and made the day entertaining for all.

good service

Reviewed on 2/28/2011 Victoria R

I was very happy with the price and service. They were upfront about all the costs for renting a party bus. The bus was clean, the driver looked sharp, and they were prompt. When scheduling, the manager was very prompt (same day) with sending me the tentative itinerary and... Read More cost break down which which was very much appreciated.

Review for Beats Feet Limousine

Reviewed on 10/18/2008 Jessica F

Their vehicles are in prestine condition. The drivers are fantastic. I recommend the party bus for your bach party.