BEAU VAUGHN VIDEOGRAPHY, PHOTOGRAPHY, PHOTOBOOTH, & DJ

Serving KS, MO, & Destination Weddings from Lenexa

Capture the memories in Hi-Def Cinematography

We are dedicated to documenting your day in high definition. Our style of story telling will be sure to bring back the magical memories of your special day. You can combine videography with any of our photography packages as well to insure your memories are captured for years to come.

Lenexa, KS Serving KS, MO, & Destination Weddings from Lenexa (866) 918-2328

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Bernard S

We were blown away with our wedding photos and video. They made everyone feel comfortable during the day for the group photos and captured great candid moments at the reception. I don’t think it can be stressed enough how efficient they were when it came to the family photos... Read More too. We only had one idea/request for a photo, and they came through in making it a reality and it turned out better than imagined. Our video was a great addition to the fabulous photos. The editing they did to sync it up with the lyrics of some of our song choices was awesome. Again they captured some fantastic moments, and we are so happy with the results. They were absolute professionals all day, and you could tell they cared about the work they were doing to capture all the moments on such a special day.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Brittney S

Review of their Video Service- My husband and I just got our wedding video back and OMG! It is absolutely amazing. Tom totally captured our style-our trailer was upbeat & fun and everyone we have showed it to loved it! I would 100% recommend this company over others in the KC... Read More area that charge WAY more money. Beau Vaughn has all of the best equipment, and use the newest technology (handheld cameras for guests to shoot, and drones!)The only thing I wish is that we just had him for a little bit longer...but if you have it in your budget, you can pay for additional time. 100% recommend...visit their website to see their awesome work!

The Best Investment!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Kelsey W

The photographer is, to me, the most important piece of a wedding. It's an investment, because they capture the memories of the wedding day. Beau Vaughn photography was the first photographer we met with, and the only one we needed to meet with. The quality of the... Read More photographs speak for themselves, but it helps that the photographers are also fun and great to work with! They listened to every request I had no matter how silly or odd. They truly understood what we were wanting in our photograph and they captured our wedding day exactly how I want to remember it! They were quick to answer questions along the way and always helpful. The Beau Vaughn team is incredible! And to top it off, they were so fast in getting the photographs back to me! The value is incredible for what you receive, talented and wonderful photographers capturing precious moments of the best day of your life!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Lauren M

Beau Vaughn was amazing to work with on our big day and leading up to it! Easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Their team hustles all day and never stops working! They pay attention to the small details and made me and my husband feel at ease the entire... Read More day. We used their Photography, Videography and DJ services. The benefit of having multiple services with one company made planning a breeze! The team worked together seamlessly since they all know each other. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Lauren O

I am so happy that we picked Beau Vaughn to take our wedding photos. Photography was incredibly important to me while planning the wedding because it is the one thing we will have for the rest of our lives. We booked Beau Vaughn to take our engagement photos first and had such a... Read More wonderful experience. Kevin was awesome!! He came up with so many creative ideas and the photos came out perfect! The wedding photos and video were even better. They listened to our ideas and captured moments I never would have thought of. We felt so relaxed working with them. I have had numerous compliments on how perfect our wedding photos are. We really truly couldn't have asked for anyone better to take our photos!! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Alexandra K

Jason and the photo/video team did an amazing job at our wedding three weeks ago!! The entire team was easy to work with! Our bridal party has mentioned how you didn't even know they were there! The pictures and video that they captured has brought back so many memories... Read More already and we are so happy that they captured our special day for us to have forever. They also kept true to their 14 day promise! We received all of our photos and videos by the timeline they promised. We recommend all of their services and working with their staff made it such an easy vendor to work with!

Photos and Videos

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Very professional! Easy to work with!

Meet The Manager

Lucy

I have always had a love for weddings and have been personally planning my own for as long as I can remember! :) There is just something about helping people plan the most important day of their life that makes me love my job and happy to come to work every single day! Here at Beau Vaughn, we go above and beyond for our clients and make sure your wedding day is surely one to remember!