Life. Love. Laughter. Happily Ever After.

Wedding & Event Design, Planning & Coordinating Company serving all of Michigan. Detroit A-List, Best Wedding Planner , Top Three 2012 through 2016 WDIV 4 The Best, Best Wedding Planner Top Three, 2011 through 2016 Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award 2012 through 2016

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

52188 Van Dyke Avenue, Shelby Twp, MI (586) 531-7195

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Carrie R

I'm writing this about 3 weeks after the wedding and I'm glad I waited! Upon returning back to work (at a high end department store) I have been flooded with the question "well?! How was it?!" I can not being to describe to you the stages of planning a wedding. You will, at one... Read More point feel overwhelmed, annoyed, disappointed, excited, stressed, anxious... HOWEVER, having a coordinator, in my case, Jennie - made this whole process do-able. Jennie and her amazing team got it. They've simply got this. Allowing you to rest assured everything's going to be OK! So back to "well?! How was it!?" It was perfect. Becuse, it was. And if it WASNT. Guess what!? I didn't know! Did it rain at 11?! a.m. and soak all my ceremony chairs?! Probably? But did I hear about it? No. Did I have to deal with it? No. Was my overbearing, yet amazing mom able to enjoy her morning stress free? Able to relinquish control? Yes. And was my dad at peace for ONCE IN HIS LIFE bc his wife could sit back and ENJOY!? Yes. To Jennie, thank you for making MY day perfect. I needed it not to rain - you did it. I needed bandaids, you had them. We just got the video back and upon exiting the car and getting ready to walk down the aisle we all said "where'd Jennie go?" 😂 You disappapered right on que! You are the best at what you do. If you are even thinking about spending the money on the coordinate my suggestion is YES! Thank you, thank you, thank you <3

Saved the day & the bride

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 artist p

I will always sing the praise of Beautiful Day Planning. My planner Nicole was so amazing. She was always there to listen to my problems & relieve my stress. I had a lot of problems with other vendors and Nicole saved the day. I was able to sit back & enjoy every moment of our... Read More wedding day thanks to her. If you want a stress free wedding day & wedding process, contact Beautiful Day Planning. You won't regret it.

mother of the bride(s) and a groom!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 shelley d

Jennie was our wedding planner for all 3 of our children's weddings.. her assistance put me at ease and allowed me to truly enjoy each wedding.. I've referred her to many friends since we were so pleased!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Danielle L

Jennie was our savior!!!!! She was recommended to us by Packard Proving Grounds and I am forever indebted to the both of them!! Her and her team truly brought my dreams to life and when I saw the venue for the first time that day, my heart was filled with so much joy! I didn't... Read More have to worry about a thing day-of and that was worth more than you could imagine! I'm so grateful to her and her team!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jill W

Fantastic staff! So helpful in remembering every last detail so that I, as a bride, was able to enjoy my day to the fullest. Their experience, friendliness, professionalism, insight, and access to some of the best vendors in the area are unmatched.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Debbie R

Beautiful Day planning made the Wedding a huge success. From the first visit to the final big day. Gave us all her contacts to work with, all were amazing. Jennie and her crew kept everything on time and flawless. She even made the weather beautiful, don't know how she did... Read More that! Thanks a million for the best Wedding ever. Love ❤️ working with you. Mark and Debbie Roehm.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jennifer P

I can't thank Jennie and her team enough for being a part of our special day!! Everything single part of the day went perfectly thanks to them. We were all on schedule and the venue looked even more beautiful than we could've imagined!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Beautiful Day... Read More Planning! It was the best decision we could've made! Not only is Jennie the nicest person, and truly feels like a friend now, but she executes everything to perfection! Jennie and her team allowed myself and my husband to relax and truly enjoy our wedding day!! Thank you again BDP!!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Elizabeth S

We are sooooo happy we chose Beautiful Day Planning to coordinate our wedding day. Nicole was very responsive and helpful leading up to the day, and on the day she made sure everything went smooth and was stress free! We appreciated how calm, cool, and collected she was - it... Read More totally put us at ease. Everything turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Emily W

Jennie and her team at Beautiful Day Planning were amazing!! Our venue was a bit unique (Eastern Market downtown Detroit) and I believe the first time Jennie and her team had an event there and they did an amazing job. I hired them for Day of Coordination with a bit of add on... Read More help on the planning/layout side. Jennie helped us to layout tables/the room with an arrangement that made sense for our group. Throughout the wedding planning process she was responsive and answered any questions I had. On the day of our wedding their execution was perfect-- when I walked into the venue I was so happy to see how perfect everything turned out!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Allie G

I loved working with them! Heather was our day of coordinator! She and her assistant were incrediable! They had everything planned and thought of down to the T, which made for a very easy and stress-free day for both of us! There were incidents that happened at teh wedding that... Read More we did not even know about because they had had it handled it before it became a problem. She also helped run our rehearsal, which made the process quick and easy! I loved that she was always just a text away with questions and concerns. She even contacted all of my vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page! Our day would have not been our dream day without heather as a part of it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 D K

I would not recommend this company for a day of planner. We had Nicole and she had an attitude all day. I understand that our venue was a lot of work, but she knew what to expect ahead of time. The bride and bridal party got ready at the venue starting at 8:30am and she didn't... Read More show up until noon. That left the mother of the bride to have to deal with more stress with vendors than should have been. As the mother of the bride, I was extremely disappointed. I wish I would have shopped around because others I talked to had such great experiences with their planners. I was very disappointed.

2016-11-15T14:07:54 Response from the vendor

DK - I am so sorry to hear that you weren't happy with our services! We always strive to be the best and make sure our client's wedding days are as stress-free as possible! We are actually a little confused by this review, as the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Melissa C

Jennie and the lovely ladies at Beautiful Day Planning are the best in metro Detroit, hands down! Jennie is a miracle worker and made my wedding the best, beyond my most wildest dreams. Her sheer professionalism and attention to detail are second to none in the business. You... Read More give her an idea (either extravagant or simple) and she will turn that idea into something you'd only dream about. Accessibility is very important and Jennie seemed to be available 24-7. She was always polite no matter the issue and was more than just a "Wedding planner", she was a friend through the whole process. In all, Jennie will probably say that working with her clients is a privilege, but in all truth, having the opportunity to have Jennie be your wedding planner is beyond a privilege, it is just downright special. If you book or go with any other wedding planner, that is your fault. Jennie is simply the best and both, my Husband and I's gratitude can never be expressed fully to her. She is simply....the best.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Cassie T

We hired Jennie for day of wedding coordination and couldn't have been more pleased with her services. Being an event manager myself, I interviewed almost 10 vendors before making my decision and I ended up choosing Jennie because she could guarantee that it would be her on our... Read More actually wedding day (instead of just sending a staff member) and she seemed very accommodating and flexible. My fiancé did not want to hire a day of wedding coordinator but when I asked him after the wedding what he thought of Jennie, he said she was the best decision we made. I could go on and on about everything she did but just a few of my favorite examples - I had only contracted Jennie from 2-11pm but when I text her the morning of my wedding to tell her my photographer had the stomach flu and was looking into finding another option, she told me she would come to the hotel for our first look and was there by about noon. Throughout our wedding, she was always visible and available when we needed something. And at the end of the night, my new husband and I missed the last shuttle so Jennie drove us back to our hotel. Just knowing she was there keeping an eye on everything made me feel 100 percent better than I would have. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a day of coordinator!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jason H

Best wedding decision we made. We could not have done it without Jennie. A true professional. She was like our own personal assistant for a year and a half. Throughout the planning process she kept us moving and on track. On the day of our wedding details which would normally... Read More cause stress were moved to her shoulders and allowed us to go through our day like rockstars. She is not just a wedding planner, she is now a friend and now that the wedding is over I'm going to miss having her in our lives on a regular basis. Thankfully we have Facebook to keep in touch. Do yourself a favor and for your sanity and the sanity of your spouse, hire BDP. The cost is irrelevant. The value is extraordinary.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lindsay R

There aren't enough stars for Jennie and her team. We hired Jennie as our day of coordinator with an add-on of 5 hours of planning time and she was absolutely perfect in every way. My family and I had a pretty good idea of the look and feel we wanted, as well as the local... Read More vendors - we just needed someone to pull it all together held execute. We had an outdoor wedding with over 200 people (100 of which were from out of town and needed transportation), so you could say that our wedding was a bit of a logistical challenge. To add to this, my husband and I are of different religions - Jennie artfully navigated our inter-faith marriage and the various family personalities/demands that came along with it. In our preparations with Jennie, we came up with a plan of attack and I couldn't have felt calmer the morning of knowing that Jennie had it under control. At the end of the day, Jennie and her team worked it so that I was able to have the wedding of my dreams under a tent (monsoon be damned!) and that my family was able to relax and enjoy every single moment of the wedding knowing that Jennie had everything under control. This, was priceless :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Chelsea K

Jennie made our wedding day completely stress free and beautiful! She set up our ceremony and reception sites and coordinated the day for us. We highly recommend using them if you want a beautiful, flawless day!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Nicole P

I honestly don't know what we would have done with BDP on our wedding day! From making the itinerary for our bridal party, helping bustle my dress for the reception, getting all of the boutonnieres on the guys, booking our limos, triple checking everything with all my vendors,... Read More setting up things at my hall, to getting the whole bridal party in line and ready to go.... to honestly everything and anything you could think of- Jennie and everyone at Beautiful Day Planning turned situations that could've been a catastrophe into wonderful moments. Things I would've normally stressed over were completely taken care of by Jennie and her assistant, so I could just enjoy my wedding day without worry. It was a breath of fresh air having them there on my big day and it's one of the best decisions throughout my whole wedding process that I've made!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Adam E

Jennie with Beautiful Day Planning was wonderful! She has a wonderful personality, a tireless work ethic, and excellent organizational skills. From the beginning, she helped us by providing venue options and excellent suppliers with whom she has previously worked, and she was a... Read More consistent and dependable resource throughout the rest of the planning process. On the big day, she coordinated all of the vendors and championed a beautiful and flawless ceremony. I would highly recommend Jennie and BDP for anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Audrey W

Our day was beautiful and stress free because of Jennie and her team :)

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Erin B

Jennie and the Beautiful Day Planning team did such an amazing job with our Spring 2016 wedding! We chose the "Day-Of Coordination" package. The vendor coordination was extremely helpful and their on-hand emergency kit came in handy multiple times throughout the day for... Read More unexpected occurrences. They also kept the bridal party informed and the day low stress, so we could enjoy it! Lastly, the team was just so nice and pleasant to work with. Thank you Beautiful Day Planning!! :)

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Derek H

Even being in the industry, this was the first call I made when I got engaged. I have worked with Jennie and her crew many times as a DJ, and they are truly some of the best to work with as a vendor. They make everyone around them better by assisting, communicating, and keeping... Read More everything running smoothly. They are so good at filling in with the small things you may not think of, adjusting on the fly to however the day goes, and fiercely loving on their clients with passion, preparation, and doing everything they can to bring your vision to life in incredible ways. This is an investment in reliability and peace of mind and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Sue W

Megan made sure EVERYTHING was handled! My daughter's wedding went perfectly thanks to Beautiful Day!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Briana M

Working with Jennie was like working with a friend. She helped make our day amazing from the planning to the day of. I literally did not have to worry about one single thing on my wedding day because I knew Jennie had it covered.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Lauren R

If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner or a day of coordinator, you should do it, and you should use Beautiful Day Planning!! We absolutely could not have pulled off an amazing, STRESS FREE wedding without Jennie. We had some major hiccups during our planning... Read More process (our original venue double booked, and we didn't find out until 90 days out from our wedding!), and Jennie totally stepped up to help make sure that we still had the wedding of our dreams. Jennie helped us to find just about all of our awesome vendors, and we were told on multiple occasions that we had the "A Team". My husband and I could not agree more :) Do yourself a favor, save yourself a ton of stress, and hire BDP!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Lydia K

I am SO happy that we hired Beautiful Day Planning for our June 2016 wedding! My planner, Jennie, worked her magic so that I never had to worry about one single thing on our big day. She was always so attentive, super fun to work with, and great at smoothing out all of the... Read More details during the planning process. During a time in your life when it seems like there are a million things to be thinking about, it's worth every penny to hire someone to alleviate so much of the stress that comes along with it. If you're on the fence - don't be. Call Beautiful Day Planning today!!