Beautiful Life Films & Photography

Everywhere!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Asheville, NC Everywhere! (828) 319-5284

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Dorothy D

James and Kate filmed our wedding three months ago. We can't say enough good things about them. They are so easy to work with and are willing to accommodate our needs and listen to our suggestions. Although traveling from outside of our state, they arrived on time on our wedding... Read More day, fully prepared. Especially, James used his drone shooting an awesome view of our venue and edited it into our wedding videos which turned out to be breath-taking beautiful. We love both the highlight video and the full length one. We are so glad to have them filming our wedding. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to capture the precious moment.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Rachael H

We decided (extremely) last minute (sorry, James) to have a videographer at our wedding and we are SO thankful that Beautiful Life Films had our date available (it was their ONLY date available in April, too, so book early you guys!!). People say that you never watch your... Read More wedding video again, but that's completely not true. Even if you're not the type of person who will watch the whole ceremony over and over, Beautiful Life produces a highlight film (>5 minutes) that captures parts of the entire day. We couldn't be more pleased with their work — and I work in media production, so I'm a hard sell on quality, value and overall video cohesion. Thanks to Beautiful Life for capturing these moments we will cherish forever! If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, definitely hire Beautiful Life — these people will not disappoint.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017

James was absolutely wonderful to work with! My wedding video was a gift from my Aunt and she had a definite budget in mind. James went out of his way to work with us on meeting that budget, but still including all the special moments we wanted to see in the video. My mom... Read More couldn't be there for the wedding, so it was important that the entire ceremony was filmed... and it was.. to perfection! The video itself is amazing... so professional and touching with great music and sweet snapshots throughout. Everyone just loves, loves, loves it! Thank you James & Beautiful Life Films for giving us such a spectacular way to remember our wedding day (most of which is a bit of a blur to me... brides are so frazzled). Should we have another special event in NC (like maybe my daughter's wedding in a few years) we will definitely use Beautiful Life Films again!! Thanks, Angela & Erik

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Kristi A

I truly enjoyed working with James and Kate. From the beginning, they were easy to work with. On the day of the wedding, they both were very professional and fun. They were discrete while filming. Many of my guests didn't even realize we were having the wedding recorded.... Read More The highlight film was a perfect compilation of the best clips from the day. The wedding DVD was great as well! They have a talent for filming the best shots and James edits to make a classy video that we will actually want to watch again and again. I am so happy I was able to work with them at my wedding. I highly recommend them for any event you have.

Beautiful Experience

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Sherri B

James and his wife are a delightful couple, and so much fun to be around! These personalities are so critical on a wedding day, because it makes the bridal party, planner, and attendees much more comfortable and happy. As a result, our wedding video showed the happiness and... Read More emotions of the day, and no one was "worried" about being on camera. We could see everyone at ease, and that is worth everything. Having video is a great bonus, because honestly I will probably forget what I said in my vows years later. It will mean a lot to see family and friends, especially as years change people and sadly people pass away. We have those memories and feelings forever. The final video was lovely, high quality, and well edited. James completed everything in a timely matter, and truly created a product that fit our personalities. The price is fair, and I highly recommend anyone working with this vendor-you won't be disappointed!

Fabulous Wedding Video!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Emily W

James and his wife were wonderful to work with! Since we live in different cities, we exchanged e-mails and had phone conferences so that James could get a feel for what we were looking for. They came ahead of time on the day of the wedding and were with us every step of the... Read More way. They were totally unobtrusive and got the DVD done in just a few weeks time. The video included the full hour long version, the trailer, and a brief photo montage. The music is fun and just perfect and they captured so many moments that my husband and I missed on the day of our wedding. It's truly priceless and I'm so glad we will have it for the rest of our lives. Beautiful Life Films will not disappoint!!!

Amazing video!

Reviewed on 4/22/2013 Jessica H

Beautiful Life Films did a GREAT job with our wedding video. James and his wife were wonderful! We booked last minute when we decided we wanted a videographer to capture the day - and are so lucky he was available. In addition to being SOOOOO affordable, the resulting video... Read More is AMAZING! Professional editing, personal service, and professionalism demonstrated throughout. You cannot go wrong if you choose them!

no stress perfection!

Reviewed on 3/13/2013 t m

i really have loved working with these guys! they are so easy to get along with, yet professional... creative and very accommodating! i thought a videographer would stretch the budget, but was happily surprised at the cost for the value... i definitely have gotten more than i... Read More hoped for, too, with bits of fashion & style advice when i was wondering about lots of the little details-- this will definitely add so much to our wedding memories! thank you beautiful life!