Beautiful Wedding Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

2019 Laraway Lake Dr SE, Grand Rapids, MI

Wedding Photography Review

Reviewed on 11/23/2013 Stephanie B

Jim and Lauren were wonderful to work with! They were very interested in meeting with us and asking us what we wanted to see from our pictures. Our wedding pictures are phenomenal! They did a great job mixing artsy, wide angled shots and close-up beauty shots that caught the emotions on everyone's faces. If I were to do it all over again, I would chose Beautiful Wedding Photography in a heartbeat.

Beautiful Wedding Photography Review

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Kelly F

James and Lauren were wonderful to work with. They made it easy. Lauren walked me through the kind of pictures that we should do and made suggestions. I didn't have a clue what I wanted, but they listened to the few things we did say. They were reliable and on time for engagement pics and wedding. They were friendly, they got through the family pictures in amazing speed, and the pictures are beautiful.

2013-10-20T08:31:17 Response from LAUREN, the member

Kelly, Thanks so much for the great review! You had such a special and unique wedding! We loved being a part of it and getting to know you and Jeff. It was all so beautiful and creative! You sure made our job easy! Thanks again... Read Less Read More

Amazing people Amazing photos

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Jessica C

I can not rave enough about working with Lauren and Jim. The are amazing people and amazing photographers. They stayed in contact with us, worked on a timeline, answered all of our questions...they were just awesome. I am very picky on pictures and it took 3 wedding shows and a lot of digging online to find a photographer that made me speechless. That just doesn't happen, but it did with them. They direct you and give you tips on your best angle, have great ideas for backgrounds. NO bride should ever skimp on her wedding photos, they last forever, and these guys are worth every penny and more.

2013-10-17T11:20:54 Response from LAUREN, the member

Jessica, Thanks so much for your wonderful review! You two are such a special couple and we just loved working with you! Fondly, Lauren (and Jim)

wonderful, relaxing day

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Kimberly H

These guys were really great about making the whole picture taking process go smoothly!

Great Listeners and Unique Pictures

Reviewed on 10/22/2010 Liz Y

I found out about Beautiful Wedding Photography at a Bridal Expo at DeVos Place and was really moved by meeting one of their brides who volunteered to meet people and tell them about her experience with the husband and wife photography team. Lauren and James are great. They listened to all of our suggestions. Took the time to write down all the shots we knew we wanted to take (family shots, friends etc). They really made us feel comfortable in front of them which turned into great pictures! We had a blast and got lots of compliments from people on how unobtrusive they were during the ceremony and reception. They blended in and still got the shots we wanted. They are easy to work with and willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy!

TO Beautiful Wedding Photography