Beauty & The Blondes Salon

Greater Columbus Area, surrounding suburbs & more

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

30 W Oak St, Canal Winchester, OH Greater Columbus Area, surrounding suburbs & more (614) 524-6278

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Molly B

Molly did an amazing job on my hair, the bridesmaids hair and my moms hair! She came to Little Brook Meadows where we got married and did everyone's hair (7 total) in a little over 2 hours, and did a stunning job! She listened to exactly what I wanted and my hair for my wedding... Read More was beautiful! She was so sweet and even got everyone a mini bottle of dry shampoo which everyone loved! If you need someone for everyday hair needs or bridal/events book Molly!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Leah S

Emily and her crew did the most amazing job on my bridesmaids makeup! They showed up on time (early, in fact!) and remained professional during the day while still being fun and friendly! My bridesmaids looked so beautiful! I highly recommend Beauty and the Blondes!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Misty F

Molly styled my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. She did a fabulous job and was able to cater to each and every one of our needs and wants! Molly has been doing my hair for some time now and there is never any disappointment when I leave the salon! Molly seems to... Read More know exactly what I want every time I go and see her. If there is ever a need for someone to style 5 bridesmaids and yourself in a timely fashion, she is by far the first choice I would go with! Molly helped make my special day stress free. Thank you Molly for taking the time out to listen to what I want and always making me look and feel beautiful!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Tiffany H

Molly has always done a wonderful job on my hair, so naturally she was the first one I thought about when I thought about wedding hair. She was on time, professional and left me with exactly what I asked for. I felt amazing ony wedding day because of her. Thank you so much... Read More Molly!

2016-12-19T20:57:41 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure! Such a stunning bride!!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Natalie W

Emily Paszke is a true gem. Her love for people is so inspiring. Ever since I became a mother, one of the ways that kept my confidence up post-baby was getting in Em's chair. Her ability to take a simple description or photo and turn it into a reality is beyond incredible. I... Read More always leave her chair feeling so excited and refreshed. She has the ability to bring out both your inner and outer beauty. She is a rare talent!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Brooke A

Emily did my hair for my wedding back in August of 2014. She was so thoughtful and creative with every detail. All I told her was that I wanted an up-do and I let her create what she wanted. To this day, how my hair looked is one of my favorite things about my wedding day. The... Read More style she created complimented the details of our wedding so well. I felt so elegant! I would recommend this salon to everyone!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Chelsea F

Beauty & The Blondes did an amazing job for me and my wedding party! Molly new exactly what I wanted and made it happen. Everyone looked stunning. I can't thank her and Emily enough. :) I highly recommend them to anyone looking to have onsite beauty on their special day!

2016-12-19T20:58:25 Response from the vendor

So happy to have been apart of your special day!! Emily + I had a blast!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Jamie S

I got married on 11-5-16 and Molly did not only my hair, but also my entire bridal party (9 ladies total, plus a flower girl!) and totally rocked EVERYONES hair!!! She somehow managed to get everyone done beginning at 9am and ending by 1pm!!! She is beyond personable and is... Read More amazing at what she does!! She is affordable and truly listens to what you want! I am so glad I found her and hope to continue a friendship with her!

2016-12-19T20:58:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!! Seriously, so happy to have been apart of your special day!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Dorothy R

I got married in 2011 and was desperately searching for someone to do my hair for my wedding. I found Molly Ingram, one of the owners of Beauty & The Blondes Salon, on theknot.com and something just clicked. She was absolutely amazing from the very first phone conversation.... Read More On my wedding day she was simply amazing and put me at ease. I knew I would look beautiful because of her talent. I started my journey with Molly purely as just looking for someone to do my bridal hair, however all these years later and I am still going to Molly. She doesn't just treat me as a customer. I actually feel like she truly values and cares about me as a person. Furthermore, she is an incredible person that is the epitome of class, dedication, and passion. She and her team are no doubt THE place to go for your bridal hair needs or any beauty needs for that matter!

2016-12-19T20:55:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Dorothy for your kind words! Loved being apart of your day, and love being apart of your life even more!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Elizabeth H

Molly did my hair for my wedding and it looked amazing!! From the start of my wedding day until the end of the night my hair stayed in place and looked amazing the entire day! I showed Molly a picture of what I wanted my up-do to look like and she did an even better job than... Read More what I showed her! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Molly and her staff to be your hair stylist on your big day!! They will not let you down.

2016-12-19T20:59:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much !!!!