Beauty Asylum Hair & Airbrush Makeup

Charlotte, Atlanta, Charleston, Greenville

Hair & Airbrush Makeup

Beauty Asylum is a team of Award-Winning editorial stylists specializing in Airbrush Makeup & Hairstyling. As a group of the top beauty professionals we provide services for bridal engagements, weddings, & editorial pieces all while providing the convenience of on-site creatives.

Charlotte, Atlanta, Charleston, Greenville (980) 202-2655

Jessica is Awesome

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Jessica

I love Jessica! She made me feel beautiful, she was so much fun to work with, she was professional, etc. I could go on and on. Her personality is perfect for this, she makes you feel relaxed and confident and you can tell she loves what she does. I would absolutely recommend... Read More using her for any special event! I wish I had another reason to use her, just so we could hang out. :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 laura m

Jessica and her team were truly amazing!!! Jessica was super easy to work with throughout the whole pre-wedding process, including coming to my house to do a hair/makeup trial for my mom and me. We immediately loved her work (and her fun personality!). She was flexible as I told... Read More her what each of my bridesmaids would want for their hair/makeup, and she was also quick to respond and was extremely friendly. On my wedding day, Jessica and her team arrived right on time, and due to some last minute rehearsal things going on, they had to think on their feet and slightly rearrange the hair/makeup schedules. They did this effortlessly and without any stress for us. They took their time with each of us and really made sure we got the look that we wanted. I can truly say that I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day and was SO happy with the hair/makeup!! And I can absolutely say the same for my bridesmaids and the moms. One of my bridesmaids asked to take Jessica's team home with her so they could do her hair/makeup everyday :-). Jessica is truly a gem - talented, professional, and bubbly. I'd strongly recommend her!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Holly C

Beauty Asylum was like having your own Fairy Godmothers'! Jessica and Chelsea were kind, fun, professional and in the end you look totally AMAZING! I was a bride who didn't want to just look like myself on my wedding day, I wanted to look like my BEST self! I wanted to feel... Read More glamorous and I wished for my bridesmaids to feel the same! Beauty Asylum ROCKED it! Jessica and Chelsea did an amazing job! Not only did we all look great, but they stayed on time!!! This was huge! My bridesmaids and my Mom were getting hair and makeup done at my parents home and then I was to be done at the wedding venue due to time constraints. They were all completed and in the car right on schedule! NO STRESS!!! I never worried and was never stressed thanks to this duo! Everyone looked and felt gorgeous....EXACTLY what I asked, desired, and hoped for!! Thank you Jessica and Chelsea for starting out my beautiful Wedding Day so professionally, fun, and stress free! Chelsea also did my hair and makeup for my engagement pictures! She was so kind to work me into a Saturday full of weddings and make me look fabulous! I am forever grateful for your willingness to squeeze me in so early in the morning to make sure I looked great!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Megan A

BEYOND THRILLED that I found Beauty Aslyum for my wedding hair and makeup! Jessica was incredible and made the entire process so enjoyable. Everyone I in the bridal party looked beautiful, and the Beauty Asylum team is to thank for it! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Kara S

This is the best team!!! Jessica is so responsive, (truly the best thing ever when wedding planning) and will go above and beyond to make sure you are completely ecstatic with everything. My hair and makeup were EXACTLY what I wanted for my engagement pictures and my wedding and... Read More my bridesmaids absolutely adored our girls. They are incredible and so easy to work with! Once you book them you don't have to stress out about another thing!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Lauren C

I would definitely recommend Beauty Asylum for your big day. I had 3 makeup/hair artists for my 6 bridesmaids and myself who were getting full hair and makeup. The ladies showed up the morning of my wedding right on time and did a great job at keeping everyone moving so that we... Read More could get done in time. Jaime did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids LOVED their hair and makeup! A lot of my bridesmaids like a more natural look and the Beauty Asylum team came through with a beautiful and natural look so each girl felt like herself. On my wedding day, I told Jaime I wanted quite a few things changed with my hair and makeup that I didn't ask her to do during our trial run. She was able to execute my new preferences perfectly. Great experience!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Jessica A

Jessica and her team at Beauty Asylum are AMAZING. We had 8 bridesmaids, me, my mom and mother of the groom to get ready on the day of. Jessica, Andrea, and Chelsea came and sat up in a tiny hotel room to get us all ready- and they did it with ease. With 11 very different... Read More personality types, I was expecting at least one person to be unhappy with something but everyone was ecstatic about their hair and makeup. They were fun and laid back and made everyone feel their absolute best. Hands down one of the best decisions I made during wedding planning and I will for sure go to them in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Haley Y

I chose Beauty Asylum in Charlotte, NC and they were absolutely wonderful!! The owner, Jessica, was great at responding to all of my questions and concerns quickly throughout the entire process. The payment and agreement was easy, and I never felt stressed by the process. Lizzy... Read More with Up and Dos did mine and some of my wedding party's hair and she did such a good job! Everyone's hair was beautiful!! Lauren Nicole did our make up, and she also did an incredible job. I was so worried about looking like I had too much make up on and she made sure that wasn't the case at all. She did airbrush for me and two of my bridesmaids and traditional on some of the other girls. Everyone looked great! Both ladies were so friendly and easy to work with. I am so glad I chose this company for the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Sarah F

Beauty Asylum is AMAZING!!!!! I have worked with Jessica before at my friends wedding and had to have her at my wedding! Marina did my engagement photos and was so good I requested for her to help at my wedding as well. The artists I had where Jessica, Marina and Andrea. I could... Read More not have been happier with all 3! They were so sweet and fun which makes the "getting ready" morning that much more fun! My entire bridal party was so happy with either hair and make up! Jessica truly has a talent for this and made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! They are amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for hair and make up artist!

2017-10-05T21:23:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sarah!! You looked absolutely stunning on your big day. Working with you has been such a joy from start to finish. I hope we cross paths again soon!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jenna D

I am so thankful to have hired Beauty Asylum for my wedding day! We had 17 people get hair and makeup and the Beauty Asylum team of Dana, Jennifer, Liza, Norelle, & Mallory totally rocked it! Every single girl felt so beautiful and that is complete credit to this incredible... Read More team. Jessica was amazing to work with! One of my gifts to my bridesmaids was their hair and makeup and she helped me every step of the way! I highly, highly recommend hiring Beauty Asylum!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Megan B

Chelsea Peacock( Atlanta) did my hair and makeup for my wedding and was awesome! She's super sweet, listened to exactly what I wanted and did a wonderful job. HIGHLY recommend, if you want someone that knows what she's doing and makes you feel super comfortable, definitely hire... Read More her.! (Atlanta)

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Courtney D

Lauren C. Did my Bridal and wedding makeup also my bridesmaids and my moms makeup for my wedding on 8.26.17. She made us look as beautiful as we felt. I could not have asked for a better makeup artist to my me look beautiful on the best day of my life. She works magic

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Gillian D

I had my makeup done by Jessica when I was a bridesmaid years ago and knew when it was time for my own wedding that I had to book her! Jessica did my hair and makeup for the big day and I felt BEAUTIFUL. The best part was that I didn't feel too "made up", just a better version... Read More of myself. My bridesmaids had either their hair or makeup done by Michelle and Jessica and they couldn't have been happier. LOVE LOVE LOVE this company :)

2017-05-03T12:21:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Gillian! I loved working with you for your big day! You looked SO pretty!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Patricia C

Jessica with Beauty Asylum and her team did an incredible job with my hair and makeup at my wedding. I wanted a specific look that Jessica was able to recreate easily! They were so friendly and knowledgeable I instantly felt at ease. She handled my team of bridesmaids with ease... Read More and each bridesmaid was thrilled with her look. Beauty Asylum is a top notch hair and makeup company and I am so happy that I booked them for my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kristen K

I couldn't have asked for anything better for my wedding. Jessica was awesome coordinating everything with me! I was really afraid I had waited too long to book someone for my wedding but she was so accommodating, especially since I live in a different state from where we got... Read More married. Lizzy, who did my hair, my two bridesmaids' hair, and my mother's hair was amazing! She made sure she understood what I was looking for so she could give me exactly what I wanted. Both the trial day and the actual wedding day, she was so nice and chill. I would absolutely recommend Beauty Asylum, specifically Jessica and Lizzy, for anyone that wants a laid-back, stress-free experience!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Marlene H

It is with great pleasure that I write this review to state how please we all are with the wonderful job Jessica and her stylists did with the bride, bridesmaids and additional family members. We all looked beautiful. The stylists were very professional and accommodating. We... Read More even had a couple of hair changes and they were happy to please us. The wedding was a dream wedding and we must thank Beauty Asylum for their hard work in making us all beauty queens. Thank you. Marlene

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Liz S

Kristin did my make up on my wedding day and KILLED IT! She listened to me, let me look at the progress as we went, and made sure I was comfortable. Jessica always emailed to check in, both after my trial and before the wedding. They truly are top notch in quality and service. I... Read More felt so beautiful but natural all night and received so many compliments about my make up. Thank you!!

2016-10-26T20:02:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Liz! You were such a pleasure to work with on your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Leslie C

Jessica and Michelle are awesome! Jessica is so professional and prompt, she recommended Michelle for my wedding day and I couldn't have been more pleased. Michelle is a trip and so talented. She took my vision and put a hip twist on it. She is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kristen S

AMAZING. The customer service throughtout the wedding process was phenomenal. I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup the day of my wedding and all of the bridesmaids and mothers were just as pleased. Jessica is so organized which made the process the day of flow... Read More smoothly. Michelle is awesome! She went above and beyond the week of my wedding and is so fun to work with. I will recommend Beauty Asylum to any and every bride I know. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Anna K

I don't even know where to begin with the love I have for this company. My relationship started via email with the owner, Jessica. She was so prompt with her reply to my initial email, responding with answers to all of my questions plus some. Then I got to my favorite part.... Read More Meeting Michelle, my hair and makeup artist. I met a talent far beyond my expectation. She blew me away. Aside from her incredible hair and makeup gifts, she is an exceptional person. From our first meeting, I gained a friend. And by the time my wedding came I gained a sister. She was there for me through trials and bridal shoots and breakdowns and more. And she didn't have to. She just cares that much. Aside from all of the talent these women from Beauty Asylum offer, rest assured the professionalism is on point. Constant communication, prompt replies to calls, texts or emails and overall support. They are the full package and I was blessed to partner with them for the happiest day of my life. XOXO

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Chris M

Lizzy and Kristin did an amazing job with hair and makeup. My entire bridal party was blown away of how good we all looked! Jessica was also great and she answered all my questions. I loved working with Beauty Asylum for my wedding! I would highly recommend this team especially... Read More Lizzy and Kristin! Thank you so much for making my day extra special!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Alexis C

Jessica did an incredible job on my makeup as well as my mothers and all my bridesmaids. Everyone looked flawless and I know the pictures will turn out wonderful. Jessica is incredibly sweet and a joy to work with! Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!... Read More -Alexis

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Ashley T

I had Jessica do my makeup as well as a few girls in my bridal party and she was absolutely wonderful!!! She did a trial run for my bridal makeup and listened attentively to my desires on how I wanted to look for the big day and she carried those out perfectly when the big day... Read More arrived! She also brought along Dana to do some of the girls hair as well. My girls and I absolutely loved the finished products and their ability to keep us on schedule! My makeup stayed on throughout the entire day and it was nice to not have that to worry about! I cannot thank Beauty Asylum enough for their services!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Adam K

Jessica is fantastic! I had my airbrush makeup done by Jessica and hair done by one of her stylists, and it could not have been more perfect. My mother had her makeup done by Jessica and was very nervous to have it done by someone she hadn't met before, but mom was extremely... Read More happy with it and raved about Jessica afterwards and my MIL saw moms makeup and was upset she didn't ask to her hers done as well. One bridesmaid had hair updo and makeup done, and I even had another bridesmaid ask last minute of they could work her in for hair and they did! I was a sweaty mess after dancing so much all night, but my airbrush makeup still looked flawless in photos all night. Jessica and Dana were such a great pleasure to work with and spend the morning with getting ready for my wedding!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Brooke F

I cannot say enough great things about Jessica and her beauty team. Her communication from start to finish was done in a timely manner, she is very organized and detailed with planning. As a bride who appreciates communication, this was very important especially when investing... Read More in onsite hair and makeup. Myself and my wedding party had their updos done, and airbrush makeup --- it was flawless and unlike anything I've ever seen! We had so many compliments and beautiful photos. Jessica and her team are worth every penny...and their fun loving personalities make your experience on the most special day ever even better! THANK you beauty asylum!!!

Jessica Lyness Kendall

I’m Jessica! Im a published makeup artist & hairstylist based in Charlotte, North Carolina with company locations in Atlanta & Charleston, SC & Greenville, SC. I’m the founder of Beauty Asylum Hair + Makeup. I've been in the industry for 10+ years. Here you can find a snippet of my work & our team of ladies. We specialize in hairstyling, bridal, airbrush makeup, traditional makeup, tattoo cover up, and corrective makeup.