Beauty Bar & Boutique, On Location

Plymouth, all of Michigan, out-of-state & international

On Location, Bridal Hair & Makeup Squad

First of all, Congratulations on your engagement! We are here to bring top-notch beauty to you at the location of YOUR choice on your Wedding Day. We specialize in Bridal hair and makeup (airbrush included) for parties' of any size. Our award-winning team accommodates many bridal parties' in the Metro-Detroit area and beyond. We will travel to you so you can sit back and relax with the ones you love, all while everyone is getting personally GLAMMED up by our talented and extremely passionate team of hair stylists and makeup artists! It doesn't get better than waking up, staying in your robes, drinking your mimosas, and getting celebrity treatment by the Beauty Bar!! Contact us for your FREE consultation! We can't wait to hear from you!!! <3 XoXo, Joanie & Kate

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Massage, Beauty

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

444 S Main St, Plymouth, MI Plymouth, all of Michigan, out-of-state & international (248) 979-3083
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kelly P

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BEAUTY BAR! I HIGHLY recommend Beauty Bar. They are wonderful people and will help your big day go smoothly! The hair/makeup people I originally booked for my wedding fell through 2 weeks before the big day. I was so upset and stressed out! My matron of honor... Read More recommended I reach out to Kate and within a few hours Kate replied and totally saved the day. She was SO professional, kind, and accommodating. Two days after our first phone call, she did my trial. It was incredibly helpful and she made me feel comfortable…all the stress immediately lifted. Her team took care of everything (including schedule for getting ready which was a huge help)! They are reasonably priced and the quality is high! She and Joanie did an exceptional job on my bridal party of 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms. They made each one of us feel and look beautiful. They were also a lot of fun to be around! Their products are of great quality (I usually breakout from makeup but did NOT with their products, whoo hoo!). I want to get married again JUST to be able to work with Kate and Joanie again!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Kaley M

I seriously cannot put into words how thankful I am to have Kate and her team on my wedding day. She made such a special day even better. Even starting with the phone call to schedule my trial I felt so comfortable. She made every interaction I had with her and her team so... Read More special. I felt like I was the only client they had. Kate came to my hotel on time and ready to work. While we were getting out hair done I seriously felt like we all knew each other sitting around laughing and getting pampered. It made the morning of the biggest day of my life so calm and relaxing. Everything came out better than I could have imagined. I have a problem with my eye it gets irritated very easily. It of course happened to flare up that day and was watering non-stop. I accidentally rubbed of some of my eye shadow trying to calm it. Kate reapplied with no hesitation and even left me the shade palate in case it kept happening throughout the day. (which it did ) I have never heard of a company going to that extent to make sure I was happy even though it was my issue! I would 110% recommend the Beauty Bar & Boutique. Pictures are the one thing you get to keep from your wedding and I'm so thankful that Kate made me look and feel amazing for those pictures and the big day.

2016-09-21T12:54:56 Response from the vendor

You were SO amazing to work with. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. Thank you for letting me be part of your big day!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Brittany D

Kate was beyond AMAZING!! I never had a vision of what my wedding day hair would look like. Kate not only helped create that vision during my trial run, but made that vision even better on the day of my wedding. She was great to work with and she’s that person you aren’t afraid... Read More to tell you don’t like something. Kate’s humor definitely helped keep my nerves at bay. Can’t forget the amazing job she did on my makeup as well!! Beyond grateful to have Kate as a part of my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Denise W

Joanie and her team are amazing! They made me look and feel like a princess and gave me an elegant and flawless look!! My hair and makeup looked fresh the entire day, even after having a high wind ceremony! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Heather C

I️ cannot say enough good things about Kate and her team! They are phenomenal!!!! They work they put in for the price we paid, you can’t beat I️t! They had EVERYTHING you could want and everyone got the hair and makeup they wanted!! I️ absolutely adore her!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jessica P

Kate and her team are AMAZING! They were fabulous to work with and made my wedding morning so carefree, fun and easy! They are very talented and made me feel and look so great! Cannot thank them enough, they are definitely a must for on site hair and make up for your wedding... Read More day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jen B

My hair and makeup was done exactly how I wanted it. My artist took my description and made it a reality. I was very happy with my experience and would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kristine A

Ok so I can’t even begin to say how amazing this team is. First and foremost all of our hair and makeup turned out beautiful! Joanie and her team did an excellent job and our looks stayed all day, even in the rain. Above and beyond that, I had an issue with one of the clips on... Read More my dress and they were able to fix it! And even beyond that, my mother came down the stairs in her dress and the security tag was left on it! One of the artists literally drove my mom to Macy’s to have the tag removed and then the church to make sure she made it on time. To say that the team goes above and beyond is an understatement. Thank you all so much for everything!! I’m so glad I went with you guys for the big day!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Serenity Q

Joanie and her team came to my hotel suite to do my bridal party's hair and makeup. Joanie's work is wonderful. Looking back at photos from my wedding every single girl looks beyond beautiful. Their natural beauty was enhanced. They even worked wonders on my tomboy niece but... Read More made sure she still felt comfortable. I highly recommend The BB&B!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Tanya E

Beauty Bar has done my hair and make-up for 2 weddings I stood up in recently. They are FUN and amazingly talented!!! They travel to you, make up the schedule for you and your girls, it doesn't get much easier than that!!! I would highly recommend Beauty Bar and Boutique!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Emma A

Kate and her team have always done amazing work! She did my hair and make up at my sisters wedding and I want to use her for mine! She is the only one I would ever recommend!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Elizabeth E

I can't find the words to express how awesome and talented Kate and Joanie truly are. They beyond exceeded my expectations, literally I never had felt so beautiful after the work they did. Kate made the whole process of booking , the trial and the day of the wedding so easy... Read More and stress-free; she was extremely flexible and accommodating which was a godsend during a stressful time!! I can't thank Kate and Joanie enough for all that they did for the bride as well as myself in making us feel and look beautiful on a very special day, you both are amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Mike M

Kate and her crew are the best! Their attitudes are so fun and they make you feel a rock star. We had 9 ladies getting services and they were done within 3 hours with us all looking amazing. Steph did my trial and day of hair and makeup and she did such a wonderful job, even... Read More with last minute requests. Kate is so organized that I did not worry about a thing the morning of the wedding. Book them!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Leah B

Beauty Bar and Boutique did the hair and makeup of my bridesmaids for my wedding and they did a tremendous job! Leading up to the wedding, I had to make several last minute changes and they were very flexible and accommodating. They arrived promptly on the day of the wedding... Read More and were very friendly and easy-going as they chatted with my bridesmaids and me. Having them do our hair and makeup in home made for a very relaxing and enjoyable start to the wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a laid back morning of their wedding. They are a great company to work with and I would work with them again given the opportunity. Thank you, Joanie and Kate!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Crystal B

Absolutely loved working with BBB. If you want personable hair and make up artists who are amazing at what they do, you've found them! From booking my engagement photo hair/make up to the trial they were SO flexible which I can appreciate. I felt and looked amazing (obviously... Read More ;) ) and got so many compliments. Will deff refer other brides :)

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Danielle L

Joanie and Kate are amazing at what they do! My bridal party looked absolutely beautiful. Joanie was able to take my hair (fine and lacks body) and make it look like I have thick, full hair. My makeup was exactly what I wanted and it looked perfect all night long! I just... Read More referred a bride and her party your way. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Mallory G

Omg. Joanie and Kate were amazing. The whole experience was just so smooth and relaxed. We all looked better than I could have imagined! They came to us in a tiny hotel room and and got 8 women done with no issues at all! They were so quick and efficient! Not to mention Kate was... Read More playing some gooood music (: I can't wait to get all of our pictures back just to be able to see in photos how amazing they really were. Thank you so much Joanie & Kate! You two are the best!!!! <3 <3

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Aparna K

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing, accommodating, efficient, energetic, and just generally awesome Kate, Joanie, and their entire team are!! Not only were they able to do my trial at my home, but they were able to wake up super early for my Indian wedding and get... Read More me, my mom, and 8 bridesmaids all done up - without any stress or chaos! All of us had such a great time getting ready together and a large part of that is this amazing team of stylists! Joanie did my ceremony makeup and my reception hair and makeup and both looks were absolutely stunning; I couldn't believe it was me in the pictures and video! The ceremony was outdoors, too, and the look held perfectly throughout the sun/80 degree weather we were lucky to have. It is so great to have affordable, elegant options that accommodate the unique challenges that an Indian/South Asian wedding can present, and I can't recommend this team enough!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Lauren B

Beauty Bar & Boutique is SIMPLY AMAZING!!!! You can't use anyone else to do your hair and make-up for your wedding. Kate and her team make you feel so at ease and take what you're wanting for your hair and make-up and make you even more beautiful than what you were originally... Read More hoping for. They won't let you be anything but 110% thrilled with the way you look and will take the time and technique it takes to give you what you want. Love, love, love them!!! I have referred them to every friend of mine that is getting married and have even started using them to do my hair and make-up for other events! You won't be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Jessica M

I was fortunate to have Kate do my hair and makeup for my shower and wedding. She is beautiful on the inside and out, and she made sure I felt the same. When the big day came there wasn't a hair out of place and my makeup was flawless. My mom never had her makeup done... Read More professionally and cried when she was done! Kate is absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Ariana H

Kate and her team were absolutely spectacular! I loved everyone's hair and make-up and they were so flexible when I had to change my date a couple months beforehand. I got so many complements on my look and felt stunning!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Megan C

I just want to say how great katie and Eliza are they responded back to all my messages with the quickness. They were on time and very comfortable to be around we had a great time with them. Katie did our hair and Eliza did our makeup and let me say we all looked hott. I would... Read More recommend them to all my friends.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Amanda D

I have so many amazing things to say about Kate, Joanie, and all of the ladies at Bridal Bar and Botique. I have been working with them over a year at the Whimsical Occasions bridal shows around the Metro Detroit area. They do our hair and make up for a few shows through out the... Read More year. They never fail to make us all look amazing. Kate nails our hairstyle everytime. There are times when we dont know what our dresses will look like or be (Bridal or bridesmaid) and she tries her best to give us all a varity of looks for each show. She takes some of the looks I like and turn it into a gorgeous hairstyle while adding her own knowledgeable twist. Joanie is one of that amazing ladies that does make up. She also has the difficulty of making us all look different and amazing not knowing what our dresses may be. The two of them and all the other amazing ladoes with Bridal Bar and Botique are friendly, professional, talanted, and outgoing. I find myself chatting the hours away with all of them. I HIGHLY recommend using them for your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Laurie P

OMG! What an amazing group of women. We had so much fun with Joanie, Kate and Stephanie! They were fun and relaxing. They made everyone exceptionally beautiful. Thanks ladies for making our dat extra special! We all loved our hair and make up. Especially, loved the eyelashes!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Andrea B

Kate and Stephanie were absolutely amazing. They were by far the best vendor I communicated with prior to the wedding. They were timely in their responses and were extremely helpful in understanding pricing and making adjustments to accommodate whatever I needed. Their service,... Read More skills, charisma and talent are unparalleled. I, along with my bridesmaids were thrilled with how they handled our morning of hair and makeup. They were perfectly on time, diligently mindful of staying on schedule and even helped those in the party that were less than confident about what they wanted done. They kept me calm and were absolutely delightful to start the day with. I’d highly recommend These wonderfully talented folk to anyone.