Award Winning Licensed Artists

Congratulations Bride and Groom to be! My name is Julissa, Owner of Beauty Brought Out. A place that focuses on turning your bridal hair and makeup visions into a reality! We help make your day be as relaxed, timely, and smooth as possible with Award Winning Artists that have been with Beauty Brought Out for years! We come to your location of choice for your comfort and convenience! We work with your coordinators to organize your day of beauty so that it does not interfere with the many things scheduled on your wedding day! We create an efficient timeline that will make your day a fun hangout with your bridal party! We can meet as many times as you desire for practice trials! We give you Beauty Tips! You'll receive in-house discounts and much more...

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Beauty

414 East Madison St. , Tampa, FL an hour radius of Downtown Tampa (813) 453-3355

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Melody C

Julissa was AWESOME! She was professional and personable. She helped me achieve the look that I wanted for my wedding day. My makeup and hair were beautiful and most importantly I felt beautiful walking down the aisle. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jenna F

Julissa and her team were absolutely wonderful! They created my dream wedding hair and makeup and I have never felt more beautiful in my life as I did on my wedding day. And that is all thanks to Julissa!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Shana U

Julissa and her team were amazing! My husband and I had a very small outdoor ceremony last February in Lithia, FL with just our immediate families and decided to hire her a second time for our vow renewal and reception with a bunch of our family and friends. Each time, she was... Read More very responsive. I literally called her less than a month for the second event and she was able to accommodate all my wishes. On the day of my wedding, she made me feel comfortable even as my emotions were running high. Her team made sure we had music playing and that the atmosphere was light and fun for getting ready. She was GREAT with talking to my mother-in-law who can be all over the place sometimes. Julissa and her team are very organized and was able to complete hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my matron of honor, my mother and my mother-in-law in a timely manner. She was very efficient, yet kindly stayed a little longer if someone needed a touch up at the end. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't really know a lot about makeup. Julissa was able to give me the perfect recommendation for me and I trusted her that she would give me the look I wanted for my wedding day. She exceeded my expectations! As far as my hair, I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she replicated it perfectly. Not an easy task when your hair is straight as a board. I would highly recommend Julissa and her team for a bride who is looking for professional service at a great price!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kelsey R

Julissa and her team went above and beyond to make sure my bridal party and I felt special the entire day! She stayed extra hours to solely teach my sister how to properly do the veil. She ran to cvs to get safety pins for one of my bridesmaids. You name it, she did it!... Read More We were blessed beyond belief to be surrounded by such a loving team while getting ready for the biggest day of my life.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Vicky O

We hired Julissa and her team based on my friend's recommendation, and it was definitely the best decision that we made for hair and makeup! I don't typically wear a dramatic styling of makeup, but I'm glad that I went with a more dramatic look (Julissa's recommendation), as it... Read More made our wedding day pictures that much more detailed and amazing. We got married on July 1st, so the weather was extremely humid and hot, but you wouldn't have known that from the pictures! Everyone looked just as amazing at the end of the night as they did when we were first getting ready. Pick Julissa and her Beauty Brought Out team for your special day - I promise that you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Melinda P

Julissa and her team were amazing! All my bridesmaids were ready ahead of schedule. Everyone's hair and makeup were absolutely beautiful. Julissa did an amazing job on my on my makeup too! They were all easy going and fun to share the day with!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Mel S

Julissa and her team were awesome! I could not imagine having anyone else do our hair and makeup for my wedding. Her team came out and met the bridal party close to the wedding venue. Not being from the Tampa area, I couldn't do a trial run with my hair and make up, but Julissa... Read More proved that wasn't needed anyway. She did exactly what I wanted! Perfect! I would use Beauty Brought Out again given the option!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017

Julissa was so professional. Her talent for hair and makeup is by far the best I've seen. Thank you so much for making my sister-in-laws wedding day so special. Everyone looked AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Leslie H

Julissa was the best. it was the week of my wedding and I did not have a hair person. I was having a bridal meltdown when boom she texted me and it was perfect. She was on time and fun to work with. She styled my hair, my picky mom, and my sister's hair. She has experience... Read More with all types of hair! Another win win in the Clearwater area!! Thank you Julissa!! I recommend her x1000000

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Jamie C

Julissa with Beauty Brought Out was one of the best choices I made for my wedding. Julissa was extremely responsive, personable, and did an absolutely amazing job. Not only did she help me take a few pictures and turn them into exactly what I had imagined, but she made sure that... Read More I looked and felt beautiful on my big day. My hair and make-up were perfect and my make-up stayed on and looked great even during my outdoor Florida wedding and reception. Another reason that Beauty Brought Out is so sensational is that they actually care about helping make your wedding the perfect day for you and really go above and beyond. I had a very high-maintenance mother-in law, and Julissa was extremely patient with her (and helped save my sanity). When my mother showed up at the bridal suite with hair that had been terribly styled, Julissa spent the extra time to help my mom (and me) to make sure that my mom looked sensational. And when my maid-of-honor wanted some last minute changes (that she had previously said she did not want), Julissa was happy to stay a little longer to help perfect her look. Julissa literally held my bridal party together before the wedding, and I do not think I could have made it through my wedding day without her. If you are getting married in the Tampa Bay Area and want someone who is extremely reasonably priced and will make sure your wedding day is outstanding, call Julissa!

2017-04-13T12:44:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! That was very sweet!!!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Sara P

Julissa is amazing! She did my makeup for my wedding 8 years ago and more recently for me as Maid of Honor for my best friend's wedding in June. I am extremely particular about my makeup and I can honestly say that she is fabulous!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

Not being from the Tampa area...I found Julissa via a Google search looking for a hair and make-up artist for my best friend's wedding. She was always prompt at answering our million and one questions and concerns. Upfront, professional, friendly, and lets just throw in AMAZING!... Read More My best friend (and the bridal party of course) looked stunning on her special day! Julissa personally came to our hotel and did all our services! She truly does bring beauty out!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Caitlin S

Julissa and her team (Karla and Kayla) did hair and make-up for my wedding on 7/2/16. They did a spectacular job making my five bridesmaids, flower girl, mother, step-mother, two grandmothers, and I look phenomenal! I had met with Julissa twice prior to the wedding for trials... Read More and she is a master of her craft, down-to-earth yet professional, and helpful when it comes to trying to articulate what "look" you're going for. Julissa was always easy to get in contact with prompt about responding to phone/emails. I love that my bridesmaids could pay online through her website using paypal... made life so much easier! On the morning of the big day, the team arrived on time, stayed on schedule, and were polite, clean-cut, and well-mannered. I assumed the team would be able to make my bridesmaids look amazing, but I was in awe of how amazing my elderly grandmothers, mother, and step-mother looked! My grandmothers had age-appropriate hair/makeup and they too were extremely pleased. I was in disbelief that my spray-on make-up, lashes, and hair held up for over 14 hours- even after sweating in the Florida's July heat and getting rained on twice (my husband and I did a whole photo shoot in the rain)... as someone with curly hair who has grown up in Florida's high-humidity, I thought this was impossible. The team did an amazing job, and they have a new customer for life!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Tiffany B

I loved Julissa and her team. My wedding was on June 3 2016 and she arrived early, around 930am with two other artists. They did such an amazing job on me and my 8 bridesmaids, not only exceeding the looks we were wanting, but the ladies were absolutely charming and great... Read More conversationalists with us. We had a blast while they prepped us for my big day. Amazing work, amazing personalities, and I highly recommend Julissa and her team to every bride looking for a makeup artist!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Nicole T

Julissa and her team were wonderful! They were super flexible prior to the wedding with my very hectic schedule and then even on wedding day when my bridesmaids were not showered/ready on time. My hair and makeup looked AMAZING- actually way way better than my trial, which I had... Read More been satisfied with. I also want to note that this was a same sex wedding and Julissa and her team were completely accepting and supportive. Loved having this talented and fun group of women as part of my special day!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016

These ladies are amazing. The hair and make up for the bride, bridesmaids, mothers and flower girl all turn out fabulous! I would highly recommend. They where professional but also had a good time with all of us. Thank you ladies for making all of us look beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Jessica C

Julissa and her crew were very nice and punctual. I loved my hairstyle and she even offered to provide my birdcage veil since the veils I purchased were not the correct size for the look I wanted and she just happened to have an extra one. I thought that was extremely generous!... Read More They did a beautiful job on hair and makeup with my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in law. I would recommend Julissa and her team hands down!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Jennifer M

Julissa and her team (Kristi and Betsy) were absolutely amazing this past weekend for my wedding and really went above and beyond to make sure that my girls and I felt like the most beautiful girls in the world. Everyone was raving about how beautiful our hair and makeup looked.... Read More My new mother in law doesn't really wear too much makeup typically so the airbrush and professional touches made her feel like a princess and she kept saying "I've never looked like this before! I love it!". The team is extremely professional and organized and made sure that we had plenty of time to get everything done including posing for some shots for the photographer and videographer at the end. I also felt like the prices were very competitive based on the research I had done. My weekends became pretty crazy before the wedding but Julissa went out of her way to meet me at her adorable downtown salon in Tampa on Easter to make sure I got my trial! That just shows how dedicated Julissa is to her work and to her clients. I would highly recommend Beauty Brought Out! Thank you all for making my special day that much better!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Stefaine C

Julissa and her team were amazing!! My guests all night complimented the bridal team and I on our hair and makeup and couldn't believe how great we all looked. My crazy family and friends are so picky with everything and of course needed adjustments every two seconds but Julissa... Read More made sure that everything was done EXACTLY the way they wanted it and it all turned out perfectly. I knew she would be great since the day I did my trial. I've never looked so beautiful before and I even cried at my trial because she made me look flawless. Also I have extremely curly and hard to tame hair (along with a couple of my sisters) and I was so nervous about finding someone to be able to work with my hair and she did great. Thanks Julissa and team!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

Loved my hair! Julisa is so patient and listened to exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Blair S

Julissa and her team were out of this world professional and SUPER talented!! They were right on time, set up and got down to business.. My bridesmaids looked stunning... and for myself, I felt more beautiful than I've ever felt before. They knew exactly our style and nailed... Read More our look. I will absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a makeup or hair stylist in the future. You guys ROCK! Keep up the awesome work!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Amanda S

I will preface this with I have not had my wedding yet or even my wedding trial. However I am ECSTATIC for Julissa and her team to be a part of my day. I did a more casual trial with Julissa for my engagement pictures this past weekend and I couldn't be more pleased. Julissa is... Read More an expert, and she listens to EXACTLY what you want. She's also very responsive. The thing she said that won me over even before my hair/makeup was finished was that time is very important to her and she doesn't like to be rushed on event days; therefore she brings the appropriate amount of girls with her to get the job done on time and to your standard! I'm excited and I encourage every bride to have a trial with Julissa. She will quiet any doubt you have and you'll book her just as fast as I did!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Yael M

I HIGHLY recommend working with Julissa and her team. Julissa is extremely organized and easy to get in touch with. She always emails back quickly, which is important when you are a bride! Her hair and makeup skills are beyond excellent! My mother, my bridesmaids, and myself all... Read More got our hair and makeup done by Julissa and her team. All of the girls' hair and makeup turned out beautifully! I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup and received compliments all night long. All of our hair and makeup lasted throughout the night! Many people even told me that I looked ready to go to another party even after all the dancing, sweating, and crying! It was perfect!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Marisse T

I heard about Beauty Brought Out by a friend of mine who got married earlier this year and highly recommended Julissa & her team for wedding makeup & hair services. After one discussion with Julissa I immediately booked her for my wedding beauty services for my bridesmaids,... Read More mothers, other bridal party, family members, and flower girls. We had a lot of girls for them to accommodate, and they made it happen! The staff is very friendly and easy going. They listened to our requests and executed our hair/makeup perfectly. Thank you so much, Julissa & team, for helping us all look beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

So let me start off by saying WOW! Julissa and her team are absolutely amazing! I scheduled myself and bridal party of 7 for hair and makeup the morning of my wedding. We were set to arrive to the dock (I had a cruise wedding) at 11am, all were set, ready, and out her salon in... Read More plenty of time which was a HUGE relief on such a big day for me! I had a slight idea going into the salon with what I wanted but needed her input. Julissa had great hair and makeup ideas. We went with what she called "timeless/romantic" look... I felt absouletly beautiful!

Julissa

Congratulations Bride and Groom to be! My name is Julissa, Owner of Beauty Brought Out. A place that focuses on turning your bridal hair and makeup visions into a reality! www.beautybroughtout.com/www.bboTampa.com Better Business Bureau Accreditation