Beauty by Joy - On Location Airbrush Makeup Artistry

Servicing all areas from Morgantown, WV to Pittsburgh, PA.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

1445 Washington Rd, Washington, PA Servicing all areas from Morgantown, WV to Pittsburgh, PA. (724) 366-3312

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Emily S

Joy was amazing!! She was fun, easy to work with and our makeup was perfect!! I highly recommend hiring Joy for your big day!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Michelle K

Joy travelled to Deep Creek MD to do myself and my bridesmaids makeup and the process could not have been easier! She did such a great job and we got many compliments about the makeup. The best part is that it stayed perfect all day and night, even through countless hours of... Read More dancing! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist, especially for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Sarah H

I would highly recommend using JL makeup studio! They did a phenomenal job at my wedding. All my girls looked amazing and our makeup looked just as good at the end of the night as it did at the beginning. They were wonderful to work with and very professional.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Christine C

Bottom line, Joy made me feel flawless on my wedding day. It really felt like I was getting advice from a great girlfriend about what did / did not look good on me. I had a number of girlfriends getting married at the same time as me and, I can say with complete confidence,... Read More Joy was the most responsive, flexible, patient makeup artist I could have worked with in the Pittsburgh area. From the trial to the morning of my wedding, Joy kept me in the loop and was incredibly organized and professional with scheduling and listening to what I wanted. I've had my makeup professionally done in the past and have ALWAYS ended up going back to fix something on my own. For myself and my four bridesmaids, not a single one of us wanted to touch anything on our faces because we felt so beautiful. Joy takes the time to talk through her process with you to make sure that she was understanding what we wanted and how we felt about the looks. I truly felt like the best version of myself that day and would HIGHLY recommend Joy to any bride in the Pittsburgh area.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Alyssa B

Joy should be any bride's number one choice for wedding makeup. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. My makeup was more than perfect! I was so pleased with how my makeup looked and how it remained perfect throughout the entire day. Joy and her team were a... Read More pleasure to work with and I hope to work with Joy again in the future!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Sara S

Joy was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with! She is so talented and was truly able to bring my bridal vision to life. Joy was incredibly accommodating and traveled to the apartment where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready -- she adapted to the guest bedroom... Read More and made it feel like a real make-up studio! Her work is absolutely flawless and worth every penny! I would highly recommend Joy for any wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mary Beth P

Joy IS the best ever!! She will make you feel an look like your most BEAUTIFUL you!!! Joy is not only over the top knowledgable, her fun personality and love of makeup is contagious!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Karen R

All my sessions with Joy have been wonderful--she is fabulous to work with & extremely flexible & knowledgeable! She will always be my makeup artist for any event! Thanks, Joy, for the fabulous job you do!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Monica M

Makeup by Joy is flawless. She made me feel like a fairy princess. She was easy to work with and willing to listen to me.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brianna L

Joy did my make up for my prom and senior pictures and I absolutely love her and I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kaley R

Joy did my make up for a wedding. The airbrush was awesome, and lasted all day. She was very sweet and does great work. I highly recommend her to anyone needing their make up done for ANY event!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kaley R

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennifer A

I can not say enough amazing things about Joy. She was absolutely wonderful, listened to my ideas and brought my vision to life! I am so thankful I decided to have her as my makeup artist for my most important day! I will absolutely use her again in the future! Thank you Joy!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jaclyn C

To say that Joy was amazing to work with would be an understatement! Everything was smooth and simple from scheduling a trial, to wedding day touch ups. I had done endless research and was hesitant about airbrush makeup. However, Joy assured me it was the best choice! I... Read More could not have been happier! My face was still looking great at 2am! Having her work on location with a big bridal party was ideal! Book Joy and her team! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Chelsey H

Joy was my makeup artist for my August 5th wedding. After reading her amazing reviews, I knew I had to book her and I am so glad that I did! She is SO knowledgeable about makeup and knows the best products on the market. Her attention to detail is unbelievable. I opted to do the... Read More trial, and I'm so glad that I did. There were a few minor changes I made from the trial, and when Joy completed my makeup on wedding day-she absolutely perfected it! I had my makeup done for a friend's wedding which didn't even compare to what Joy can do, and shows how incredible and talented Joy is at what she does. She is also so sweet and fun to chat with on your wedding day. Thanks again Joy for everything! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Taylor R

Joy is a dream- an absolute must book for your wedding day! Her charisma is infectious, and her talent is simply the best in Pittsburgh! With Joy, you'll be glowing and beautiful for the best day of your life! Book early- she's one in a million!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Hayley B

I had the pleasure of having Bri do my airbrushing for a tattoo cover up the day of our wedding. She was absolutely amazing! Affordable, quick, and amazing results. You could not tell my tattoos were airbrushed. The company was super easy to work with, quick communication... Read More responses and easy to book. Would highly recommend having Bri do any cover ups!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jackie R

Joy is phenomenal, and until you work with her, you won't know the depth of her talent. I'm so glad to have worked with her.

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Rachael H

Joy is truly the best of the best. It was an absolute dream working with her for my wedding. On the day of my trial she blew me away with her attention to detail and how she knew exactly what would be best for me when I couldn't quite put into words what I wanted. On the wedding... Read More day she did my makeup, my mom's, and my 5 bridesmaids and everyone was flawless. Not only did everyone look incredible, but we stayed on schedule throughout the morning!! My makeup lasted all day and still looked perfect at the end of the night. Joy is the absolute best and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who wants to look beautiful on your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Taylor G

Words cannot describe how amazing Joy is. She's done my makeup three times and each time I'm like "wow can I really look like that?!" The night before the wedding, when I was stressing about everything else, I knew I could count on Joy to make me look like the beautiful bride I... Read More wanted to be. Would definitely hire again!!

Wedding Makeup

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Cara K

Joy did an AMAZING job on makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and the moms for my wedding! She is incredibly talented and worked MAGIC to make me look and feel so beautiful on my special day, and my makeup stayed perfect through an entire night of dancing. Joy was the most organized... Read More of all my vendors and was always so quick to respond to my emails and texts. She is a true professional yet incredibly fun to work with! I learned so much about makeup and tools even in just the few hours I spent with her. I HIGHLY recommend brides to book Joy for their wedding day! You will absolutely not regret it!

Wedding Makeup

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Allie M

I could go on and on about Joy! She was amazing to work with and her quality of work will go unmatched! Booking Joy was simple and stress free! She is so easy to get a hold of, and she is there when you need her. She traveled a good distance to do a trial for me and my mom on... Read More the day of my bridal shower which was so wonderful! Joy listens to any suggestions or input you have, and will accommodate your wishes. She has pinpoint accuracy with all aspects of the looks that you desire! One thing that I loved about Joy is that she gets to know you during the whole process. We laughed because we felt like we knew each other before we even met in person! They day of my wedding was cloudy and rainy, but Joy brings everything to perfect the look. She came with lights and all!! We had a total of seven girls getting makeup done. Joy and her assistant were amazing! Services were efficient without lacking on quality whatsoever. There was not a single dissatisfied girl in the bunch, and they all got to know Joy during the process. They LOVED her! Everyone looked absolutely stunning! The girls took my breath away. When it came time for me to look in the mirror at my own makeup, I have never felt more beautiful. The bridal image came to life! Only about an hour after my makeup was complete, the tears started flowing....they didn't stop until about 8:30 that night. I was amazed that after the tears, and the sweat from excess dance moves, I looked just as amazing as I did when I looked in the mirror after Joy was finished. One thing that every bride wants is great makeup. You, your friends, your family, your future children, will look at your wedding pictures and compliment how beautiful you looked for years and years and years - so go with Joy and you won't be disappointed!

Joy is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 melissa b

I loved working with Joy! My airbrush makeup lasted all night even through all of my tears!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Melissa M

I got married this past August in Bedford Springs and Joy came on site to do my make-up as well as the 3 bridesmaid and 2 moms. I found Joy by searching on The Knot for airbrush make-up artists that travel to your location. I noticed she had all 5 star reviews so I reached out... Read More and got lucky that she had my date open. As soon I met with Joy for the trial - she made me feel so comfortable and definitely listens to what type of look you want. On my wedding, she did an AMAZING job. My make-up looked perfect and stayed on through the hot weather in August, the tears, and the dancing. I cannot thank Joy enough for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding and would definitely recommend her to other brides!

Joy will make you feel and look BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Caitlin H

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Joy as a makeup artist and as a person. I had never done airbrush makeup before and had concerns of looking unnatural for my wedding. During my trial, she listened very intently to my concerns and was so reassuring and confident.... Read More Both my trial day and my wedding day makeup were FABULOUS and it didn't budge on a 91 degree day in a church with NO air-conditionin! And aside from being freaking awesome at what she does, Joy is so sweet, pleasant, and just a pleasure to work with. I am confident in saying that you will not be disappointed if you hire her:)