Welcome to Beauty K2!

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for visiting the storefront of Beauty By K²! At the time of booking with Beauty By K², Katie will then schedule a one-on-one pre-wedding consultation to ensure that your desired style is perfected for your special day! Katie recommends scheduling all trials at least one month prior to your event. No matter where you are getting married, Beauty By K² and her team of stylists will come to you on the day of your wedding. Katie offers on location hair and makeup services to all members of the wedding party. Katie and her team of stylists ensure that your skin will be flawless with top of the line airbrush foundation, along with professional makeup and haircare products. Please note that Beauty By K2 is not a salon.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Nashville, TN Greater Nashville Area

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Gina M

I cannot say enough good things about Katie! I am having a destination wedding in Las Vegas, and she did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot in Nashville. Everything was flawless and I got so many compliments on how awesome my hair and makeup looked! I've only seen a... Read More couple sneak peaks of our engagement shoot so far, but I was almost brought to tears but how great of a job she did. She is also a great person and fun to talk to, so that made the appointment that much more enjoyable. I'm so sad that I did not find her sooner to bring her with me to Vegas for my wedding, because she has now set the bar super high for the person who will be doing my makeup. I will definitely be going back to her anytime I need hair/makeup done for an event. I can't recommend her enough!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2018 Haley I

Katie at Beauty by K2 was seriously everything I could have asked for in a wedding stylist. She gave me beautiful curly hair for my special day and makeup that made me look twice in the mirror. I felt gorgeous. She was punctual and professional. She did five other wedding... Read More guests’ hair and all the while she kept to the schedule. She is friendly to all and truly a joy. I had a fantastic experience.

Reviewed on 4/16/2018 Stacy J

Katie did such a fantastic job on all of my bridesmaids hair! They showed her a picture of what they liked and she worked quickly to create exactly what they wanted. The styles were all down or half down with curls, braids, & twists woven in and all were absolutely gorgeous!... Read More Thank you Katie for making my girls even more beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/13/2018 Elysia V

I absolutely LOVED having Katie do my hair and makeup! She is the sweetest and just so nice. I had my wedding in Dickson, TN but I live out of town (Minot, ND), so she let me do my trial the Thursday prior to my Saturday wedding. During my trial I had a makeup look I thought I... Read More wanted, which she executed perfectly, but I ended up changing my mind and going a different route the day of my wedding. She was able to give me exactly what I was looking for! I love how all of my pictures turned out, and it’s a huge thank you to her and her assistant for getting my bridal party and my own styling looking perfect! Thank you Katie! You helped make my day extra special. :)

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Samantha R

Katie is the best! I was a destination wedding bride planning a wedding in Nashville from Houston, TX and Katie made communication and day of logistics such a breeze from the first day we spoke! After reading Katie's rave reviews, I decided to book her and schedule my trial for... Read More the next time I was in town. From the time I met her, she was super sweet and was full of suggestions (which was awesome for a super indecisive bride like me!) She made me feel beautiful both at the trial and the day of our wedding! Katie's team also did an incredible job on my bridal party and mothers of the bride and groom. Everyone loved how they looked for our big day and really enjoyed chatting it up with their stylist! I can't thank Katie enough for making it so easy to work with me from out of town. If you're still looking for a hair and makeup artist for your big day, I highly recommend Katie and her team. You will be in great hands!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Jillian H

We had a wonderful experience working with Beauty by K2! Katie went above and beyond to make sure the bride and bridal party hair and make up were perfect. She was prepared and flexible during our trial and offered many ideas for hair stylings. Our actual wedding day ended up... Read More being a full snowstorm, and despite multiple vendors and guests backing out due to weather, Katie secured her team, drove across town, and made sure our morning getting ready was perfect. She was always timely in communication and helpful in any way she could be! Our hair and makeup lasted perfectly all day and looked amazing in pictures. I look forward to working with Beauty by K2 again!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Megan Y

I had a destination wedding in Nashville and after reading such great reviews on Katie; I knew we had to book her. She did an incredible job on both my trial and wedding day hair and makeup. Everything was perfect!! She was professional and easy to talk to. I highly recommend... Read More her!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Loren K

Katie and her team were absolutely wonderful! They did both mine and several of my bridesmaids hair and makeup and every one was very pleased! Would highly recommend Beauty By K2 for your big day!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Sarah H

I can’t say enough good things about Katie! She is so easy to work with and is extremely talented at what she does! I was so pleased with my hair and makeup on the day of my wedding, and I actually changed what I wanted on her from my trial run and my actual day, and she still... Read More rocked it! She’s flexible and really makes the whole experience about you! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone I know!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Kathleen H

Cannot say enough great things about Katie. Not only are her services polished, professional and out of this world beautiful, but Katie herself is so kind and pleasant that she was a big part of what made my day so special. Katie had me and my bridal party laughing and smiling... Read More the entire time she styled us for my wedding. She is calm and comforting while also doing a gorgeous job with our styling. She is awesome at listening to your vision and bringing it to life. I loved all the products she uses and felt like she gave me the glamorous look I wanted and I still felt like I looked like myself on my wedding day. From booking to completing our looks, she made the process super smooth. She is timely, a great communicator and truly cares about her clients. I would highly recommend Katie and her team to any bride! Thank you, Katie!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Joanna J

Katie and her team were great! She had to order a lighter foundation since I'm so pale but we managed to fit in a second trial two days before the wedding to test it out so I'd feel better about it. That's when we realized that I'm allergic to the red dye in blush! She really... Read More went out of her way and found a blush we could use that same day. She was easy to work with and I couldn't have been happier with the results!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Brandy C

Katie was absolutely amazing! She did hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and mothers, and my goodness did she do an amazing job!! Everybody looked so beautiful and she was so flexible throughout the entire process, I couldn't imagine my day without her talent!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Alanna A

I don't have enough good things to say about K2Beauty. I still get compliments about how beautiful my bridesmaids looked. Katie listens to your vision and elevates it by applying her professional expertise. The results are fantastic. She is also affordable. Worth every penny.... Read More Katie is also very responsive before the wedding. I highly recommend going with K2 Beauty!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Meghan D

Katie was great to work with and very helpful with deciding what would look best on me, of which I was very appreciative! I felt gorgeous when she was done with me! Best hair/makeup combo I came across. Usually a stylist is better at one over the other, but she did well with... Read More both! No complaints here!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Brooke S

Katie is - simply put - a rockstar. As a self-proclaimed newbie when it comes to hair and makeup, the only thing I knew that I wanted for sure when it came to both was a minimal look; I wanted to look like the best version of myself. I didn’t want heavy foundation and eye makeup... Read More or hairsprayed-to-death locks on my wedding day - and I was worried before our trial that’s what I might get with a professional hair and makeup artist. I was so wrong. Katie listened to my wants and made me look exactly how I wanted - like an even better version of myself! Not only did she do a phenomenal job of seeing my vision for my wedding hair and makeup, she assumed the role of nerve-calmer and last-minute-advice-giver as she made me up. No joke: she even helped me into my dress and fluffed my train before I walked down the aisle. Bonus points to Lauren at Randi Events for introducing me to Beauty by K2 . I could not be more thrilled with how my look turned out!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Samantha S

Katie was so sweet and did a great job on my hair and make up! So glad I had her there with me in my special day!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Allison W

I had a wonderful experience working with Katie for my wedding! As an out-of-state bride who planned a Nashville wedding, I was so grateful for Katie's high level of organization and quick replies to emails. Katie was truly able to make Pinterest come to life for both my hair... Read More and makeup. She made me feel like a beautiful bride, and I received so many compliments throughout the night. My makeup remained flawless through the entire reception despite the hot weather and hours of dancing! My bridesmaids were also very happy with how their makeup turned out. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Erica C

Katie was great to work with. Easy to schedule trial and came out to me on my wedding day. My husband was happy with my makeup and so was I. Thanks for helping on my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Ellen A

Katie was wonderful & easy to work with during my wedding! She and her assistant did my makeup & hair as well as my bridesmaids. All the girls loved the finalized looks!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Sheri S

My daughter chose Katie for her hair and makeup at her wedding 8/12/17. Katie did a wonderful job and made the entire process so fun and stress free. She followed my daughters requests and did a fantastic job of enhancing her natural beauty. We would definitely recommend her.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Ashley L

We traveled from out-of-state for our Nashville wedding and therefore booked many vendors based solely on reviews we found online. I stumbled upon Katie for hair and make-up while browsing The Knot and I could not have been happier that we chose to use her! Because I was... Read More traveling from out-of-state, I did not have a chance to do a hair and make-up trial until the day before the wedding. Katie pointed out that we could do the trial before the rehearsal that day so that my hair and make-up would be done for that, which worked out great! I brought photos I found online of the hair and make-up looks that I wanted and she emulated them perfectly. On the morning of the wedding, it rained super hard and it was incredibly humid. I was very concerned about what was going to happen with my hair as I had been planning to wear it down. I approached Katie with the idea of pulling my hair up into a loose, side-swept ponytail to try to help avoid issues with humidity and she was so great about working with me on this last minute change! I showed her a new picture and she again recreated the look perfectly! The products that she used for both my hair and make-up held up all day despite the high humidity, which was a huge relief for me. Most importantly, Katie was just very easy to work with - she is incredibly professional and she is confident in her abilities which made me feel like I was in very good hands. It is clear that she enjoys what she does and is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Lauren B

Katie was such a pleasure to work with on my wedding day! She has a sweet, bubbly personality and is so great at her craft. I ended up changing my mind from my hair/makeup trial (which she nailed the picture I showed her) and she was able to work with me to pull together a... Read More beautiful style that was exactly what I wanted. Her and her team kept all my bridesmaids running on time and were able to get everyone done in the tight timeframe provided by my venue, even with a few service additions requested from my bridesmaids. They were a dream to work with! And my makeup and hair lasted all night long, through dancing and the after party. I would highly recommend Katie!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Lauren W

Katie was wonderful. Her makeup was the best wedding makeup that I have ever seen. I was very happy with how good my makeup looked.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Sarah R

The last thing I bride needs to worry about is how she will look on her big day. She wants to be confident in her choice for hair and makeup and know she and her girls will be well taken care of. Katie and her team went above and beyond for my girls and me. We all looked... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw absolutely amazing! Katie and her team had every detail covered from a fish tail braid in an updo for one of my bridesmaids to the perfectly pink lips (with touch up kits) for the rest of the big day. We all loved getting hang with Katie and her team as we got ready. It was as if we were all good friends and had known each other before. Katie and her team were wonderful and intend on using them again or recommending them to any of my future bride friends!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Alexandra S

Katie is the best! I was OBSESSED with mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup in my wedding day. Katie is so personable and awesome to work with, I felt like I'd known her forever! She uses high end products and I could not be happier with the results of the day. It made my day... Read More so much more stress free knowing I had a fabulous hair and makeup artist! I totally recommend her!

Katie Kendall

Beauty by K² is a professional freelance business owned and operated by lead artist Katie Kendall. Based in Nashville, TN, Katie has styled hair and makeup for various events ranging from national and state pageants to musician photo shoots, country music videos, to weddings, red carpet events, and eventually everything in between those increasingly demanding niches. Inspired by her mother, along with her closest friends and now colleagues, Katie took the leap in 2015 and created Beauty By K²! Since starting her company three years ago, Katie has styled over 200 events, with weddings being in