Whimsical, honest, and confident beauty

Bonjour mes amis! My name is Megan and I'm a makeup artist and hair stylist in the Dallas area. I'm all about whimsical, honest, and confident beauty! I've been trained at CMC Makeup School and DuVall's School of Cosmetology. Contact me for all your bridal beauty needs! "Man looks on the outside, but the Lord looks on the heart." - 1 Samuel 16:7

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Serving Dallas/Fort Worth area. (817) 914-5841
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/27/2016

Megan did an absolutely amazing job on the makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother for my wedding! She was able to make me look absolutely perfect, but still very natural, just like I wanted. She was also very good at asking each person what kind of look they wanted to make... Read More sure it was individualized, and made each girl look stunning. Thank you Megan!

2016-05-29T21:46:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review! I had a wonderful time getting to be a part of your special day! Congratulations and best wishes!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Mai V

Megan is the absolute best! She is talented, patient, and kind. She was always prompt with our email communications and answered all my questions and concerns. From trial run to wedding day, she went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. She did a wonderful job on hair... Read More and makeup for my two bridesmaids and me. She truly delivered a look that made me feel beautiful and confident and my bridesmaids loved their looks as well. We were out the door and ready to go on time which was super important since I was on a tight schedule. If you're still looking for a hair and makeup person, Megan is your girl!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Kayla W

Megan was amazing! She did a trial and that was super helpful for me to understand what I wanted and how it would feel...a must because you wear more makeup than normal. Day of the wedding she was so organized and got everyone done and on schedule. We all felt amazing and... Read More gorgeous...we even woke up the next day still looking great! She is the best and will enhance your wedding day experience! I

2016-07-06T22:47:39 Response from the vendor

I'm overjoyed to hear that you were happy with my work! I had the loveliest time spending the day with you and your bridal party. Congratulations! <3

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Rosalie C

I had a great experience. She is a true professional! Megan seeks out your vision and is able to deliver 100%. She has amazing makeup and can style gorgeous hair, both of which, can withstand the Texas heat. I will absolutely use her in the future :)

2016-06-30T11:47:46 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you were happy! I had a wonderful time with your bridal party on your family's ranch! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Reema M

Megan did a fabulous job with hair & makeup at my spring wedding in 2015! She is a super professional and sweet young lady to work with. The photos of my bridesmaids came out wonderful as well as our flower girl. She worked really well with our other hair/makeup artist and the... Read More flow was very smooth and time efficient. Since my wedding I have requested her for other occasions and the end result of my hair & makeup always leaves me impressed. She is one of the best! :)

Wedding Hair

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Anna J

Megan did my hair and make-up for my wedding day (along with 4 other bridesmaids' hair, 1 other bridesmaid's make-up, and put lashes on a number of my bridesmaids). She also let me do a trial run. She did all this within a reasonable price and didn't even have a price minimum,... Read More which was helpful for my wedding budget. I could not had been more pleased with my hair and make-up. It was exactly what I wanted!!!! Megan was very professional and timely. I know she was also very flexible, willing to adjust her schedule to work with my timeline. I highly recommend her!

Megan was amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Hayley C

For anyone looking for someone to do their hair and makeup for their wedding or any special event, Megan Cheneweth is your girl! She was so fun to work with and just has an eye for what would look good on each one of us! Thank you for working so hard to make my wedding day so... Read More perfect! ❤️

Megan Cheneweth

Hello Brides! In my range of experiences as a Cosmetologist and Makeup artist, bridal styling is definitely my favorite. I believe bridal styling is all about helping brides feel like their most glamorous and polished self. I graduated from DuVall's School of Cosmetology and CMC Makeup School. I'm currently working on my degree in political science at Southern Methodist University. I look forward to working with you!