Beauty by Mermaid

Based northeast Ohio & available for travel.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Based northeast Ohio & available for travel. (330) 703-3790

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Jessica P

Marina and her team were wonderful. She was incredibly flexible, talented, and was sensitive to both our budget and schedule for the morning of our wedding. We had a large group and limited time and the wedding party looked nothing short of beautiful. Everyone was thrilled with... Read More the results of what they had hoped for in regards to both hair and makeup. Her personality was a wonderful addition to what I felt was kind of a personal moment. I also very much appreciated her insight to what was possible and her creativity when it came to adding another stylist, who was just as talented. Happy I found her online and was just thrilled with the results.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Cassandra L

Marina and her team were amazing on our wedding day. She is extremely professional and very talented! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Shannon B

Marina is amazing! I cannot recommend her enough! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup for our wedding, she truly did an amazing job! She was so easy to work with and really responsive to emails.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Leora H

Marina was an absolute pleasure to work with and helped me feel so beautiful and confident on my big day! She was flexible and accommodating both in booking by trial (she came to my house for an early morning appointment before an event I was attending!) and for our wedding day!... Read More When we had some timing issues with my venue the day before the wedding, Marina worked with my planner to make sure everything went smoothly! Besides being a pleasure to work with, she did an incredible job on my hair and makeup and on my bridesmaids and mother. She was receptive to feedback after my trial and helped me achieve the perfect look. I would highly recommend Marina's services!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Julie F

Working with Marina from Beauty by Mermaid was awesome! Marina and I scheduled a trial a few months before the wedding and got on the same page with hair and makeup in her cute in home studio. Then she met my bridal party at my parents' house the day of the wedding and she fit... Read More into our pre-wedding celebrations just fine! Her work was beautiful - I have really never felt so beautiful in my entire life - and she was fun to work with. Thanks Marina!

2017-04-15T14:55:54 Response from the vendor

aw thanks so much!! so kind of you to say, I loved working with you girls!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Keerthana B

Marina was the best! She was very easy going, ready to help out wherever and whenever asked, and was really understanding of my needs as a bride - especially given I had an Indian/Hindu wedding. She did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup for both the ceremony and reception-... Read More and this was only after a single trial as I was had my wedding in a city across the country from where I live. She even bought extensions for me since I was so busy and stressed. I recommend her for all brides out there!

2016-10-26T17:16:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!! This is so sweet.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Alexandra C

I first contacted Marina over 6 months in advance to book her for my January wedding. I was very excited to have a professional do my hair and makeup and make me feel beautiful on my special day. Then plans changed and we moved the wedding up from January to August. Marina was... Read More great. She worked around my schedule and even came to do my hair and makeup after she had already worked a wedding that day. In all of our online exchanges she was professional, accommodating, and friendly, and when I met her in person she made the process fun and easy. In the end I loved the way that I looked and felt. I didn’t have any trials, but Marina managed to recreate the look I was going for from a few pictures. I am so happy that I chose to hire Marina, and I will recommend her to anyone who needs their hair or makeup done for a wedding or any other special event.

2016-10-26T17:16:57 Response from the vendor

So kind of you! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Katrina B

I cannot recommend Marina enough! She was my hair and makeup artist for my wedding over Labor Day weekend, and did an amazing job! She took into consideration my normal makeup and elevated it for my big day. I wanted to still look like me, but of course with more WOW - she did... Read More just that! Both my face and hair held up during the whole day/night and my photos turned out flawless. She is so sweet and I knew from the trial run that she really knows her hair and makeup! Marina is professional and friendly as well as timely. Marina and her assistant came in and got my hair and makeup done, completed five bridesmaids' hair and/or makeup applications, PLUS did all three of our flower girls' hair, leaving plenty of time to spare. If you are looking for a hair and MUA in the Cleveland area, whether it is for a wedding or a special event, I highly recommend you give Marina a call!