Experts in Bridal Beauty

Hello Beauty, Thank you so much for taking the time to browse through our work. We are a professional on-location team of Hair and Makeup Artists that specialize in bridal beauty. Every bride has a unique vision of what they will look like on their wedding day, and we are here to bring that vision to life. We offer different services and packages for you to choose from that best fits your needs. Whether you want something very soft and natural, or you want full glam and the works, we can cater to whatever look you choose to go for. We are fully equipped for travel, and can come to your home, hotel, or venue. Our ultimate goal is to have you looking and feeling beautiful on your special day!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas (214) 541-4936
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Best Make-Up Ever!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Kathryn R

I used Yari for both my bridals and wedding day makeup. She did a fabulous job on me and all of my bridesmaids. I got so many compliments on my makeup and it was flawless. Yari was able to enhance all of us with just the right amount of make-up. She was able to look at pictures... Read More I saved and recommended what would look best for my big day. My makeup lasted all night even with tears running down my face. I didn't have to touch it up once. I would highly recommend Yari for any special occasion!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

Yari was amazing! She was fun and supportive during the whole day. She did a great job with make up for the whole wedding party. I could not have asked for a better person to do my make on our wedding day! She was great! <3

Me as Movie Star

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Alison L

Yari was on time, did a great job and brought along a hairstylist as well. Really great work. She brings her own professional kit + mirror and more. I looked amazing like a movie star, but still like me and it stayed all day.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jennifer L

I love Yari and Ashlee! I highly recommend them. They did an awesome job. I had a terrible experience with the first make artist I hired, but after my trial with Yari, she made me feel confident again. Both mothers and my 3 bridesmaids felt beautiful on my wedding day. She did... Read More an exceptional job on my brows and my make up was glam but subtle and the best part, is that, it photographed well. Yari and Ashlee were fun to work with, billing was straightforward, responsive, very professional, great work ethics, I had a start time of 5am and they were on time and ready to get started. I also want to mention that Yari has great talent, she sure brought out our best features and she also used high end products. I was a very HAPPY bride! I hope that you find my review helpful and informative.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Morgan S

Yari is amazing! She made my 8 bridesmaids and I look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. She is extremely professional and has the best quality/variety of makeup products. Would use her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kelly V

Yari did an AMAZING job on my makeup for my wedding. She and her assistant did my makeup, as well as 7 bridesmaids, and 2 moms, and everyone loved their makeup! She was so sweet and easy to work with, plus she answered emails quickly. I would definitely recommend her to any... Read More future brides, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ashley S

I was so happy to have her as my videographer on my wedding day! She went above and beyond to make me feel special while filming every moment possible! I can’t wait to see my video - I know it will be as amazing as she is! You will not regret using her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Victoria W

Yari did my makeup and had an assistant or two to do my 5 bridesmaids and 2 mothers plus fluff up of the flower girl along with a hairstylist day of my wedding. They were prompt, responsive, and friendly on top of being amazing at what they do. I love her glam natural makeup... Read More style and it stayed ALL day from morning until night with minimal touch up resulting in less stress and amazing photos. Thank you so much Yari for all that you did and I will defiantly come back for anniversary photos and graduation photos when I don't want to do my own makeup!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ashley N

Yari did the makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother and the mother of the groom for my wedding and oh. my. god. she is a magician! From our trial run to the big day, she was so accommodating and patient while still making everyone got exactly the style of makeup they... Read More wanted, right down to the angle of the winged liner. Both my mom and the mom of the groom had never had makeup professionally done, and after seeing Yari's work they wish that they could have her come over for every major event! My mom loved it so much, we had to beg her not to cry off her makeup. She made not only myself but all of my bridesmaids and both moms feel absolutely beautiful that day. I had never felt so in love with myself or more beautiful. She also agreed to travel over an hour and a half to my wedding venue after being up at 2 am earlier in the day for an early morning wedding ceremony. On top of that, she stayed after our first look to provide additional touch ups and coverage and gave us a wonderful touch up kit for after the ceremony. She is such a fun spirit and sweet person to be around, and the passion that she has for her work is so evident! There is no one else I could possibly ever recommend for makeup because Yari will help you glow up like the beautiful angel you are. I cannot wait to work with her again !

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Keirys G

Absolutely great! I felt very beautiful She's the best ! Very sweet girl ! Love her ! 😊💕

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Chelsea S

Yari and her team did a wonderful job making me and my bridal party look fantastic on my wedding day. Make up/hair was one of the most important decisions when it came to picking out a vendor and I am so happy I picked her. She will now be my go to makeup artist for any event or... Read More photos I have in the future. I highly recommend her and her team for your big day she will not disappoint.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tori D

So happy I went with Yari for my big day! She made me and all of my bridesmaids look amazing! Our makeup lasted all night long and required no touch ups! She also included a Kylie lip gloss for me to keep!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Angie M

Yari is amazing!! She made me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She is so personable and professional, it's like a friend is doing your makeup, not someone you just met. My makeup lasted all night and I got so many compliments! If you want a professional makeup... Read More artist, Yari is the best in the business. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Eden R

There is no one else that I recommend for your glam needs!!! Beauty by Yari did an AMAZING job for my whole bridal party. My bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law and grandmother looked flawless in person and in pictures. They were able to show Beauty by Yari a picture of exactly... Read More what they wanted and it came out even better than the example pictures ;) Yari not only did my makeup for my wedding but she's also done it for my bachelorette party, other weddings, date nights, etc. I'm NEVER disappointed. She's the sweetest and most talented girl I know. I could literally go on and on about Beauty by Yari but I'm running out of allowed characters on this review! I love Beauty by Yari and if you don't use her you'll regret it!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kimberly F

Yari is amazing. She really listened and took the time to make sure I was completely happy with my makeup for my bridals and on my wedding day! I loved my makeup and so did all of my bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Miranda W

Yari did such an amazing job at being aware of what I would want, and exceeding all expectations! I looked and felt the most beautiful I have ever felt about myself. And she is a huge reason for it!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Nicole W

What can I say! Yari was amazing! Extremely professional yet friendly. She made me feel absolutely beautiful on my special day. She listens to your requests and is overall a dream to work with. My makeup looked flawless and lasted all day with little to no touch ups. She takes... Read More her time to ensure you look your very best. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kelly B

Beauty by Yari did a fabulous job on my bridesmaids’ and my makeup for my wedding. I am a fair skinned redhead and had another MUA do my trial makeup for my bridal portraits; it was a disaster (imagine black eyebrow pencil!) I HAD to find a new MUA stat; however, I only had a... Read More month until my wedding. I was a freelance MUA in my past life so I knew I could do my own wedding makeup but I did not want that added stress. Therefore, I scoured the interwebs and stumbled across Yari on Instagram. I reached out to her and received an immediate response with availability, pricing, and packages. She was able to schedule my trial for the following week. Yari DELIVERED - I ASKED for rose gold hues and to play up my blue eyes…I GOT rose gold hues and the baby blues were popping. She did not disappoint and I knew she was my girl for my wedding. On the day of the wedding, Yari met me on location in Arlington and was on time. My bridesmaids and I had differing requests for Yari (natural, hooded eyelids, smoky eye, rosacea, etc.) and she was able to meet and exceed all of our expectations. All of the girls were in awe with themselves. She was able to doll up all 4 of our faces on time and ahead of schedule. By the end of the evening, my makeup was still flawless (even in September Texas heat) and my husband raved at how beautiful it looked (this is the night he learned “eyebrows on fleek”). I cannot say enough nice things about Yari. If a bride is looking for a sweet, friendly, professional, and reasonably priced MUA, I will be directing and highly recommending them to Beauty by Yari.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Claudia M

Yari was perfect! My make-up was picture perfect for my outdoor summer Texas wedding. She was very helpful in teaching me on what to do to keep my make-up on point all night long, she even provided a cute gift bag with make-up goodies for my wedding. Yari has a true talent and... Read More gift for what she does. Thank you for making me look and feel gorgeous on my wedding day! God Bless!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Vanessa G

Yari, where can I start? I rarely wear makeup and was very nervous about makeup for the day of my wedding and bridal portrait shoot. After discussing my idea with her, she did exactly what I asked for. I was extremely pleased with her work on both occasions. I look forward to... Read More working with her in the future.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Stephanie C

Absolutely great! I felt very beautiful and my husband could not stop telling me how gorgeous I looked. My mother and bridesmaid also looked amazing! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Yari and her team went above & beyond for me and my bridal party! She is so sweet and so attentive to detail. I knew I was in good hands since my bridal makeup trial :) My makeup was BEAUTIFUL and made it through all the tears, hugs, kisses, and best of all through my entire... Read More wedding <3 I have never felt prettier. Thank you Yari!