Beauty Entourage

providing on location services in New York, Connecticut, and

Glam On The Go

We are a traveling hair & make Up company that specializes in weddings and grouped bookings. Our teams are vetted and trained to instill consistency and reliability for our clients. Planning a wedding or your beauty needs for any event can be stressful. We strive to be the leaders in our industry to make this process convenient, empowering, and pressure free. Sharing our tips and tricks with you will better prepare you for the best experience possible. On the date of your event you can trust that Beauty Entourage will give you that picture perfect look that you will cherish for a lifetime. We are currently providing on location services in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.

1051 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT providing on location services in New York, Connecticut, and (860) 310-7277
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Erin S

Beauty Entourage was truly amazing to work with! It was great to have a team come to my home on my wedding day and take such great care of me and my girls. It really made for a seamless morning! Beauty Entourage was very reasonably priced, but also worth every penny. It can be... Read More hard to figure out whether you can trust someone to make everyone look fabulous for photos, but I can assure you there's no need to look any further. This is a company where you don't have to worry about your bridesmaids getting trials, because they know how to make anyone look their best - even with no or little direction. I can't speak highly enough of Kyle & Kellie, they truly were amazing to work with. I wish they could style me every day! So fun, calming and great people. There can't be anyone better to have with you on your wedding day. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Beauty Entourage for helping me and my Bridesmaids look our best!

2017-01-25T00:44:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means so much to get such detailed feedback! I am happy to hear about your experience and we are proud to have taken part. We wish you all the best and congratulations!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Rachel C

These girls are absolutely amazing to work with!!! They made me feel so beautiful the day of my wedding!! They are extremely professional and very reasonably priced! As soon as I found Beauty entourage I stopped my search. It was so easy and relaxing to have them travel to my... Read More house and do my hair and makeup. Everyone at Beauty entourage was so friendly and kind! It was such a pleasure dealing with them! Thank you again!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Rachel O

Beauty Entourage did an amazing job for my wedding. Brittany was my makeup artist and she was fantastic! She arrived on time and was extremely professional (and fun!) with me and my bridesmaids! We all have very different taste in makeup and she did a great job handling... Read More everyone's requests. Everyone looked STUNNING! She truly is talented!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Michelle P

Beauty Entourage is amazing! The trial went smoothly and they (Kellie and Elena) got what I wanted on the first try! They showed up early to the hotel the morning of my wedding and proceeded to get work and my mother, my girls and myself looked amazing! We received compliments... Read More all night! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Jordan M

Beauty entourage is amazing. Ashley the owner is so kind and amazing to work with. She did my hair and I loved it, she made me feel so special and made my hair exactly the way I wanted it. Kyle who did my makeup is amazing, I mean incredible, he amplifies your natural beauty and... Read More makes you feel like a bombshell. They truly made my day amazing! I have 7 bridesmaids and my mom, and they handle all of our craziness with grace!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kristen F

I had a fantastic experience with Beauty Entourage and am so happy I had them for my wedding. Catherine and team arrived early to our hotel suite on the morning of my wedding. They got through hair and makeup for all of my bridesmaids in the time expected, and put up with those... Read More who changed their minds about services. Catherine did both my hair and makeup and was phenomenal. At my trial, everything was perfect and I didn't make any tweaks. The same held true on my wedding day. My hair and makeup stayed perfectly intact throughout the entire day and night. I highly recommend Beauty Entourage!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Amanda B

I had the best experience with Beauty Entourage from start to finish. They were super professional and eager to answer all my questions. Most of all they were all nice and didn't treat me like I was just another bride! Elena and Shirley were great and accommodating. Everyone... Read More in my bridal party, including myself were very happy with their work! Plus they were efficient with timing and we were all ready exactly when we needed to be for the photographer. I kept getting compliments on how flawless my make-up looked and how effortless my hair was! Highly recommend Beauty Entourage for any bride!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lisa A

Loved the beauty entourage girls, and definitely recommend them! I had them for hair and makeup for me, my 8 bridesmaids, mom, and MIL. I did a hair trial as well, which I also recommend. Lauren was absolutely great answering all my calls and emails leading up to the wedding,... Read More she walked me through how many makeup and hair artists we would need, when to start, and how long everything would take. I was super stressed out from planning at that point, so this was such a relief to me for someone to just tell me exactly what needed to happen and when. Pricing is very reasonable too. I really like how they just charge per head of hair or makeup being done and then they figure out how many artists they'll send, I don't want to have to think about that stuff. And there's no weird hidden fees for extra hair or makeup artists or overtime. Everything was just really easy and smooth, and everyone looked great for my wedding! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Brian G

Beauty Entourage did an AMAZING job at my wedding. My mother and I did a hair and makeup trial which was very helpful. As someone whose never done air brush makeup, I was afraid that I would look like a different person. That was definitely not the case. Catherine made sure my... Read More makeup was natural yet stunning. My up-do was also gorgeous because Shirley magically weaved my hair into a hair piece that I had brought with me. The day of the wedding, Shirley, Catherine, and Beth showed up right on time. They are professional, sweet, timely, and listen very well. I also want to add that Beth did my bridesmaids makeup and they all came out looking like perfection. I honestly can't describe in words what an amazing job they did. Beauty Entourage is the perfect hair/makeup vendor. I HIGHLY recommend!!! -Isabel

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Naamah P

I highly recommend Beauty Entourage - I had Kyle do hair and makeup for my wedding this past weekend. He worked on me, my mom, and my sister - and was swift and professional with all of us. He was patient and calming - and did a stellar job. Kyle was wonderful at the trial, and... Read More then very responsive to my minor tweaks so that I would look PERFECT on my wedding day. My mom and sister both looked more beautiful than ever - and with such natural and light makeup, exactly as I'd wanted. THANK YOU KYLE!

2016-09-20T19:25:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review! This is always exactly what we want to hear the Beauty Entourage experience provides on such an important day in your life. Congratulations and thank you!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Christy E

Beauty entourage is simply amazing. They came to my hotel the morning of our wedding and "beautified" my entire bridal party, my mother-in-law and myself. Our wedding was outside and the day was HOT. in over a hundred degree heat (at least it felt like that) our makeup and hair... Read More held up flawlessly til the end of the night. I had had a makeup and hair trial prior to the wedding and left my appointment not loving my hair - because I didn't do a good job describing what I wanted. Between the trial and the wedding I sent a bunch of pictures over to beauty entourage and on the day of the wedding Catherine brought some of the pictures I had sent and we talked more about what I wanted. The finished product was better than I had hoped for. I felt so beautiful. In addition Catherine was such a good sport and got involved in some of our photographers picture ideas. She even put my initials and my husbands initials on her hand surrounded by a heart created in lip liner for some of the pictures. Thank you Catherine, Ali, and Lilly and everyone at Beauty Entourage. I would highly recommend!

2016-09-20T19:26:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful words. The photography of your big day is simply stunning. When our team talks about having a fun time providing services, we know we're doing things right! Congratulations and thank you!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Katie L

Brittany and Shirley did amazing hair and makeup for my wedding! They were both nothing but professional and listened to all of our ideas and suggestions before executing them beautifully! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect!

2016-08-22T14:43:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review!! Our artists do everything they can to make your vision come to life on your big day. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Christie S

Beauty Entourage is a must for any bride and her bridal party! There is no better feeling than being able to stay in one location on your wedding day and not have to worry about traveling to and from a salon. Beauty Entourage came right to my hotel and did hair and make up for... Read More myself, my 6 bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law. Not only are they efficient, their work is outstanding. From my trial alone, I was completely in love with my wedding look. I had a few ideas in mind, but with the help of Kyle on make up and Kellie on hair, we were able to develop the perfect overall beauty plan for my dress, my venue, and my overall wedding vision. Both Kyle and Kellie were so easy to work with! My trial and actual wedding day look were completely identical! Their work is so incredibly consistent. I also felt like myself, but with a little extra glam. I cannot even express how grateful I was to have such an amazing team to help myself and all of the special ladies in my life get ready for my wedding. If you are looking to relax on your big day and look your absolute best, Beauty Entourage is an absolute must!

2016-08-18T12:44:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review!! This exactly what our artists and company strives for! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Danielle T

Kathy did a phenomenal job with make-up and everyone looked absolutely stunning. Thanks again!!

2016-08-16T10:02:56 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you had a great experience with Cathy! Thank you for the review!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Tara C

We had nothing but wonderful experiences with Beauty Entourage for my wedding. They were exactly what I was looking for - professional, personable, friendly, flexible and extremely accommodating to our group and location. My good friend got married a year before me and used... Read More Beauty Entourage for her group of bridesmaids - I was so happy with what Beauty Entourage did for me as a bridesmaid in her wedding that I didn't even look elsewhere for services when it came to my wedding - it was a no-brainer with Beauty Entourage. If you are looking for a reliable company that does quality work, these are your girls!

2016-08-16T10:03:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear about your positive experience!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Vanessa V

I was SO happy with my wedding makeup and hair -- I would absolutely recommend Beauty Entourage! Jackie (makeup) and Shirley (hair) did an excellent job at achieving exactly the look I wanted. My MOHs also looked fantastic, and all of our hair/makeup was done in a timely... Read More fashion. Overall, the BE staff was a pleasure to work with -- hire them for your wedding!

2016-08-16T10:04:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Kali B

Very reasonably priced when I shopped around. I had a trial but my hair and makeup the day of the wedding was even better than my trial! It was absolutely perfect and they made my bridesmaids and mother in law look so gorgeous too. I got married in July on the hottest day of the... Read More year and the whole wedding and ceremony were outside and everyone's makeup and hair still looked perfect at the end of the night!! Would definitely recommend.

2016-08-16T10:04:58 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear you had a great experience! Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Sarah K

For my big day, I had the pleasure of working with Lily, Shirley and Catherine. While Catherine did not do my hair and make up, I can tell you my bridal party looked absolutely stunning! All three ladies were professional, efficient and so sweet. Shirley did my hair and Lily... Read More did my make up. They are both SO incredibly talented. I showed Shirley a photo of what I was thinking of doing at my trial and she absolutely nailed it. The day of the wedding, people would not stop talking about how amazing my hair looked! It came out even better on the day of the wedding than it did had at my trial. I don't wear much make up in my everyday life and Lily was so conscious about that. My make up was natural but glamorous, all without being too much. I looked like myself, just more put together. I can't thank this team enough for making myself, my bridal party, my mother and my mother in law feel and look so beautiful! They are the best and I would highly recommend any bride to use Beauty Entourage for their big day!

2016-08-16T10:05:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Veronica A

I booked Melissa and Anellyse for my wedding and they were fantastic! We had a morning wedding planned and were concerned we might be a bit crunched for time. The ladies arrived promptly (actually, they were even a bit early) with their pink bags in tow. They were very... Read More friendly and professional towards everyone - from the flower girls, to the mothers. We were all ready in plenty of time and everyone looked great!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Ayala A

Carly did a great job with hair! Loved it! Classic pinup style. Looked exactly like the photo I showed. Make-up was pretty good. A little too much for my taste but overall looked nice in pictures.

Very good

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Emily S

I had a very good experience with Beauty Entourage. The team was capable and lovely. I was a little frustrated on the day of the wedding that my hair didn't come out like the pictures I showed and what we discussed at the trial, however my stylist was very very committed to... Read More getting it looking exactly how I wanted. We had to re-do the hair a little and she was completely happy to do it. The girls in my bridal party were also very pleased with their hairstyles. Both stylists were very capable and friendly and did a great job all around. The make up artist was also excellent. My makeup came out just how I wanted with just one or two adjustments (I'm detail oriented :) ). Sanitation was excellent as were the products they used. Prices seemed high but were similar to other vendors plus they came to my house. I would definitely hire them again!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Kelly R

I had high hopes for beauty entourage as a friend of mine used them for her wedding in which I was a bridesmaid. Unfortunately, I had to have THREE trials until I got a look that actually made me feel like a bride. For the third trial I had to request a different artist. Beauty... Read More Entourage charged me full trial price for each trial even though I was a dissatisfied customer. Once I requested Kyle, I was very happy. He did a wonderful job on makeup and hair. On my wedding day, the entourage that came to my house included novice artists who were essentially training on the job. Kyle was bombarded with questions and had to help the others, which meant stepping away from the girls he was working on. The entourage also repeatedly mentioned getting to their next job. Ultimately, my bridal party and I felt rushed, and somewhat dissatisfied with the final product. While Kyle is a great artist, I would recommend using a company that will make you feel like it is YOUR day, and that the focus is on you and your party feeling glamorous. Unfortunately it was a rushed job, with sloppy results.

2015-12-29T14:56:30 Response from the vendor

Hi Kelly, Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for any misunderstanding. We don't typically charge for a retrial if there is someone unhappy with an artist or service. However, we do charge if there are changes made because that is considered a new... Read Less Read More

I felt beautiful

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Kyle A

I had Beauty Entourage do my makeup and hair for my wedding and couldn't be happier with the final product. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I wish I could wear fake eye lashes all the time! The girls I worked with were very knowledgeable and I trusted them... Read More wholeheartedly with decisions since I don't often have my makeup and hair done. They steered me perfect. I would definitely recommend them to any other future brides.

2015-12-29T15:07:14 Response from the vendor

Aren't lashes amazing!? Love them. They make such a difference even in photos. Thank you so much for the review!! Congratulations on your wedding!! Happy Holidays

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

Beauty Entourage was great for my wedding! I was just having my hair and make-up done and I skipped the trial. I was really nervous about the make-up because I don't wear a lot on a day-to-day basis and didn't want to be overly done for the wedding. My stylist showed up and I... Read More told her my concerns, and then showered her some pins of hair and make-up styles that I liked. Then I just trusted all the good reviews and hoped for the best - and it was perfect! I really, really loved my look for the wedding! My hair was done beautifully, my make-up was pretty and shimmery but wasn't overdone,and I still looked great in the wedding photographs (I had read so many articles online about how you need more make-up to look good in the photos). Unfortunately I don't recall the name of my stylist but I wish I did because she was amazing!

2015-12-29T14:59:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! You worked with Catherine and she is amazing with doing a natural look that photographs beautifully. I'm happy to hear everything went great! Trials are great but, sometimes going for it works out for the best! Congratulations on... Read Less Read More

The Best!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Elizabeth O

Beauty Entourage was great to work with from start to finish. I felt their prices were fair and reasonable especially compared to other traveling companies I had gotten quotes from for my wedding. My trial with Kyle went great and he remembered exactly what I wanted the morning... Read More of the wedding. My mom had never had her makeup professionally done and wanted a bit lighter coverage than her trial and he made notes and it was perfect on the wedding day. The day of the wedding, Kyle and the rest of the team were right on time and got to work immediately. They kept to their promised schedule and were so pleasant all morning, they made my nervous feelings disappear. Each bridesmaid was very happy with how their makeup and/or hair turned out. My makeup lasted throughout the entire long day and I still felt great even at the after party. I wouldn't hesitate to use Beauty Entourage again for an important event.

2015-12-29T15:01:55 Response from the vendor

Amazing feedback and review. Thank you so much for trusting our team for your wedding day. The team is thrilled to hear everything went perfect. Really inspiring. Thank you again. Happy Holidays!

Ashley Stone

I have been a stylist for 15 years and anyone that knows me knows, I LOVE the beauty industry. I have a sincere passion for creating structure in the area of grouped bookings for special events. There is a certain dynamic when it comes to education, training and experience when doing hair and make up for special events and I created Beauty Entourage to fill that need. I have been in business for 10 years and I'm honored by the overwhelming response by our clients. It has empowered me to continue to grow Beauty Entourage and provide more convenient resources for our clients.

Start a Conversation!