Beauty Entourage - South Carolina

Hilton Head, Savannah, and surrounding areas

Glam On The Go

We are a traveling hair & make Up company that specializes in weddings and grouped bookings. Our teams are vetted and trained to instill consistency and reliability for our clients. Planning a wedding or your beauty needs for any event can be stressful. We strive to be the leaders in our industry to make this process convenient, empowering, and pressure free. Sharing our tips and tricks with you will better prepare you for the best experience possible. On the date of your event you can trust that Beauty Entourage will give you that picture perfect look that you will cherish for a lifetime. We are currently providing on location services in Hilton Head, Savannah, and surrounding areas.

Hilton Head, Savannah, and surrounding areas (860) 310-7277
INSTAGRAM

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 6/30/2010 michelle h

I booked beauty entourage almost a year in advance based on other reviews I had seen on the knot message boards. I had a great experience all the way through. Ashley (the owner) is fast to respond to emails and they last minute added another stylist to do hair because I had even... Read More more girls wanting to get hair done last minute after seeing my trial. The Make up was done by Irelis. I had airbrushed makeup done and loved the way it felt. I don't wear alot of make up and was nervous about it but she made it look flawless but simple which is exactly what I wanted. Overall they were a fun group of girls and very talented.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Mia K

Beauty Entourage was referred by a co-worker of mine who had used them for her wedding and I couldn’t be happier that I booked them for my wedding on June 10, 2017. They were absolutely AMAZING to work with and did amazing work on me and all my girls. We had a team of four (2... Read More hair and 2 makeup) come to the hotel the morning of the wedding to do all our hair and makeup. I can’t speak highly enough of both Britt and Ali – after doing my hair and makeup trial with them I knew I made the right decision. They were extremely personable and chatty and made getting ready that much more fun (I wish they could make me look pretty every day!). I was so overly impressed with them after my trials that I recommended them to one of my girlfriends who used BE for her wedding! Even though I had done my hair trial I still wasn’t sure how I was going to do my hair the day of the wedding, but I was so comfortable with Ali that I just told her a few things of what I was thinking and to do whatever she thought would look good - my hair came out better than I hoped! The only direction I gave Britt was that I wanted my eyes to ‘pop’ and she ran with it (extra-long falsies and all)! My makeup was flawless all night long and my hair help up through all the dancing! I can’t thank the BE team enough – you ladies did a fantastic to make my girls and I look flawless. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup artists!!!

2017-07-05T07:06:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing words! Ali and Britt are such dedicated and talented team members. Lily & Marlem were great additions for this full beauty team we put together and I am so happy to hear all went so well. They shared... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Alyssa K

Excellent service! My wedding was June 17th. They had someone come out to my hotel to get me ready before everyone else in my wedding party. 10/10 would recommend!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Julia C

Ashley, Jackie, and Kyle were an amazing team on the day of my wedding. They ran the appointment like clockwork, and even my photographers were impressed at how timely they were in finishing by the promised time. I was incredibly happy with how they were able to take my somewhat... Read More vague vision and turn it into exactly what I was hoping my hair and makeup would look like. There was some mis-communication with the scheduler during my trials and I have to say that Ashley really took the time to work on a solution with me, and her pride in ownership showed as she made sure that the situation was rectified and that I was still a happy customer. I really appreciate all that she, Kyle, and Jackie did to make my wedding such a great and beautiful day. The business is run very professionally and the quality of their services is great for the value and convenience that they offer. I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Liz P

Wow! Never did I think I would have such an easy and successful time working with a traveling beauty company. I used Beauty Entourage as the hair stylists for my wedding (11 people total) over my own Hair Stylist and I could not be happier with my decision. I had two trials... Read More with Stephanie because I wanted to make an adjustment from my first and she was very open to listening to my opinion/concern. While I did not use the make up services for my wedding day, I did use it for my Bridal Shower. As for my wedding day, Stephanie and her partner were right on time and even finished early. Each member of my bridal party expressed the hair style of their choice and it was matched - they even held the entire day (extreme humidity too)! I am so happy I decided to work with Beauty Entourage and I didn't have to deal with the hoops that the Salons make you jump through. Thank you! Liz

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Nicole T

Any bride searching for the perfect hair and makeup team to make them look and feel like a Queen should look no further than the amazing artists at Beauty Entourage! They are reasonably priced and their work is impeccable. Jordan and Britt are simply the best! I had a great... Read More experience each time I worked with them. I knew I was in good hands when I first met them at my hair and makeup trial. I had printed out some hairstyles I found on Pinterest and when I showed them to Jordan she was able to create a hairstyle that was even better than what I had shown her. For my makeup, I knew I wanted a natural look and I was nervous since I never worked with airbrush makeup or used fake eyelashes before and I did not want it to look like I was either badly spray tanned or wearing pounds of makeup. Britt showed me some pictures she had on her phone of brides she had done and we were able to do a blend a few pictures to create the perfect look for me. The day of the wedding the girls were at the venue early and ready to go. Jordan was able to create 4 different and gorgeous up-dos for my bridesmaids without breaking a sweat and Britt was able to create natural looks for my bridal party, my mom and myself. We were running a little behind schedule but Britt and Jordan never made us feel rushed and they took their time to make sure we all looked absolutely flawless. They were there to provide touch-ups throughout the day as well and this was the best decision I made. They made sure our looks stayed perfect throughout pictures and gave everyone finishing touches right before the ceremony. They were even kind enough to wait until after the ceremony finished to help me change hair accessories for the reception and give one final touch-up for the night. They are worth every penny and I wish I could have them move in with me to do my hair and make-up everyday!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Megan F

Beauty Entourage was amazing!! We had Jordan doing hair and Analyse for makeup. All the girls in my bridal party were ecstatic with their hair and makeup, as was I. My trial went great and I was pleasantly surprised that I loved my day of look even more than my trial! They were... Read More so easy and fun to work with. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Laura G

Couldn't be happier so far with my experience with beauty entourage!! They were so helpful with booking and contracts. They even sent me a celebratory package of goodies once I booked them- extra special personal touch. I had my trial with Kyle and he was outstanding -... Read More perfectly did my hair and makeup to my liking in the first try!! I can't wait to see them all again on my wedding day - can't recommend them highly enough!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Lauren G

I recently got married on April 8th and had a wonderful experience with Beauty Entourage. They made me look exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day and also did an amazing job with my bridal party. Can't say enough good things about them :)

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Erin S

Beauty Entourage was truly amazing to work with! It was great to have a team come to my home on my wedding day and take such great care of me and my girls. It really made for a seamless morning! Beauty Entourage was very reasonably priced, but also worth every penny. It can be... Read More hard to figure out whether you can trust someone to make everyone look fabulous for photos, but I can assure you there's no need to look any further. This is a company where you don't have to worry about your bridesmaids getting trials, because they know how to make anyone look their best - even with no or little direction. I can't speak highly enough of Kyle & Kellie, they truly were amazing to work with. I wish they could style me every day! So fun, calming and great people. There can't be anyone better to have with you on your wedding day. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Beauty Entourage for helping me and my Bridesmaids look our best!

2017-01-25T00:44:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means so much to get such detailed feedback! I am happy to hear about your experience and we are proud to have taken part. We wish you all the best and congratulations!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Rachel O

Beauty Entourage did an amazing job for my wedding. Brittany was my makeup artist and she was fantastic! She arrived on time and was extremely professional (and fun!) with me and my bridesmaids! We all have very different taste in makeup and she did a great job handling... Read More everyone's requests. Everyone looked STUNNING! She truly is talented!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Michelle P

Beauty Entourage is amazing! The trial went smoothly and they (Kellie and Elena) got what I wanted on the first try! They showed up early to the hotel the morning of my wedding and proceeded to get work and my mother, my girls and myself looked amazing! We received compliments... Read More all night! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Jordan M

Beauty entourage is amazing. Ashley the owner is so kind and amazing to work with. She did my hair and I loved it, she made me feel so special and made my hair exactly the way I wanted it. Kyle who did my makeup is amazing, I mean incredible, he amplifies your natural beauty and... Read More makes you feel like a bombshell. They truly made my day amazing! I have 7 bridesmaids and my mom, and they handle all of our craziness with grace!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kristen F

I had a fantastic experience with Beauty Entourage and am so happy I had them for my wedding. Catherine and team arrived early to our hotel suite on the morning of my wedding. They got through hair and makeup for all of my bridesmaids in the time expected, and put up with those... Read More who changed their minds about services. Catherine did both my hair and makeup and was phenomenal. At my trial, everything was perfect and I didn't make any tweaks. The same held true on my wedding day. My hair and makeup stayed perfectly intact throughout the entire day and night. I highly recommend Beauty Entourage!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Rachel C

These girls are absolutely amazing to work with!!! They made me feel so beautiful the day of my wedding!! They are extremely professional and very reasonably priced! As soon as I found Beauty entourage I stopped my search. It was so easy and relaxing to have them travel to my... Read More house and do my hair and makeup. Everyone at Beauty entourage was so friendly and kind! It was such a pleasure dealing with them! Thank you again!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Amanda B

I had the best experience with Beauty Entourage from start to finish. They were super professional and eager to answer all my questions. Most of all they were all nice and didn't treat me like I was just another bride! Elena and Shirley were great and accommodating. Everyone... Read More in my bridal party, including myself were very happy with their work! Plus they were efficient with timing and we were all ready exactly when we needed to be for the photographer. I kept getting compliments on how flawless my make-up looked and how effortless my hair was! Highly recommend Beauty Entourage for any bride!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lisa A

Loved the beauty entourage girls, and definitely recommend them! I had them for hair and makeup for me, my 8 bridesmaids, mom, and MIL. I did a hair trial as well, which I also recommend. Lauren was absolutely great answering all my calls and emails leading up to the wedding,... Read More she walked me through how many makeup and hair artists we would need, when to start, and how long everything would take. I was super stressed out from planning at that point, so this was such a relief to me for someone to just tell me exactly what needed to happen and when. Pricing is very reasonable too. I really like how they just charge per head of hair or makeup being done and then they figure out how many artists they'll send, I don't want to have to think about that stuff. And there's no weird hidden fees for extra hair or makeup artists or overtime. Everything was just really easy and smooth, and everyone looked great for my wedding! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Brian G

Beauty Entourage did an AMAZING job at my wedding. My mother and I did a hair and makeup trial which was very helpful. As someone whose never done air brush makeup, I was afraid that I would look like a different person. That was definitely not the case. Catherine made sure my... Read More makeup was natural yet stunning. My up-do was also gorgeous because Shirley magically weaved my hair into a hair piece that I had brought with me. The day of the wedding, Shirley, Catherine, and Beth showed up right on time. They are professional, sweet, timely, and listen very well. I also want to add that Beth did my bridesmaids makeup and they all came out looking like perfection. I honestly can't describe in words what an amazing job they did. Beauty Entourage is the perfect hair/makeup vendor. I HIGHLY recommend!!! -Isabel

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Naamah P

I highly recommend Beauty Entourage - I had Kyle do hair and makeup for my wedding this past weekend. He worked on me, my mom, and my sister - and was swift and professional with all of us. He was patient and calming - and did a stellar job. Kyle was wonderful at the trial, and... Read More then very responsive to my minor tweaks so that I would look PERFECT on my wedding day. My mom and sister both looked more beautiful than ever - and with such natural and light makeup, exactly as I'd wanted. THANK YOU KYLE!

2016-09-20T19:25:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review! This is always exactly what we want to hear the Beauty Entourage experience provides on such an important day in your life. Congratulations and thank you!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Christy E

Beauty entourage is simply amazing. They came to my hotel the morning of our wedding and "beautified" my entire bridal party, my mother-in-law and myself. Our wedding was outside and the day was HOT. in over a hundred degree heat (at least it felt like that) our makeup and hair... Read More held up flawlessly til the end of the night. I had had a makeup and hair trial prior to the wedding and left my appointment not loving my hair - because I didn't do a good job describing what I wanted. Between the trial and the wedding I sent a bunch of pictures over to beauty entourage and on the day of the wedding Catherine brought some of the pictures I had sent and we talked more about what I wanted. The finished product was better than I had hoped for. I felt so beautiful. In addition Catherine was such a good sport and got involved in some of our photographers picture ideas. She even put my initials and my husbands initials on her hand surrounded by a heart created in lip liner for some of the pictures. Thank you Catherine, Ali, and Lilly and everyone at Beauty Entourage. I would highly recommend!

2016-09-20T19:26:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful words. The photography of your big day is simply stunning. When our team talks about having a fun time providing services, we know we're doing things right! Congratulations and thank you!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Katie L

Brittany and Shirley did amazing hair and makeup for my wedding! They were both nothing but professional and listened to all of our ideas and suggestions before executing them beautifully! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect!

2016-08-22T14:43:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review!! Our artists do everything they can to make your vision come to life on your big day. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Christie S

Beauty Entourage is a must for any bride and her bridal party! There is no better feeling than being able to stay in one location on your wedding day and not have to worry about traveling to and from a salon. Beauty Entourage came right to my hotel and did hair and make up for... Read More myself, my 6 bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law. Not only are they efficient, their work is outstanding. From my trial alone, I was completely in love with my wedding look. I had a few ideas in mind, but with the help of Kyle on make up and Kellie on hair, we were able to develop the perfect overall beauty plan for my dress, my venue, and my overall wedding vision. Both Kyle and Kellie were so easy to work with! My trial and actual wedding day look were completely identical! Their work is so incredibly consistent. I also felt like myself, but with a little extra glam. I cannot even express how grateful I was to have such an amazing team to help myself and all of the special ladies in my life get ready for my wedding. If you are looking to relax on your big day and look your absolute best, Beauty Entourage is an absolute must!

2016-08-18T12:44:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review!! This exactly what our artists and company strives for! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Danielle T

Kathy did a phenomenal job with make-up and everyone looked absolutely stunning. Thanks again!!

2016-08-16T10:02:56 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you had a great experience with Cathy! Thank you for the review!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Tara B

We had nothing but wonderful experiences with Beauty Entourage for my wedding. They were exactly what I was looking for - professional, personable, friendly, flexible and extremely accommodating to our group and location. My good friend got married a year before me and used... Read More Beauty Entourage for her group of bridesmaids - I was so happy with what Beauty Entourage did for me as a bridesmaid in her wedding that I didn't even look elsewhere for services when it came to my wedding - it was a no-brainer with Beauty Entourage. If you are looking for a reliable company that does quality work, these are your girls!

2016-08-16T10:03:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear about your positive experience!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Vanessa V

I was SO happy with my wedding makeup and hair -- I would absolutely recommend Beauty Entourage! Jackie (makeup) and Shirley (hair) did an excellent job at achieving exactly the look I wanted. My MOHs also looked fantastic, and all of our hair/makeup was done in a timely... Read More fashion. Overall, the BE staff was a pleasure to work with -- hire them for your wedding!

2016-08-16T10:04:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! Congratulations!!

Ashley Stone

I have been a stylist for 15 years and anyone that knows me knows, I LOVE the beauty industry. I have a sincere passion for creating structure in the area of grouped bookings for special events. There is a certain dynamic when it comes to education, training and experience when doing hair and make up for special events and I created Beauty Entourage to fill that need. I have been in business for 10 years and I'm honored by the overwhelming response by our clients. It has empowered me to continue to grow Beauty Entourage and provide more convenient resources for our clients.