Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Design + Coordination | , Bal Harbour, FL South FL + Destinations (786) 597-0382

It's in the details!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 maria g

I attended a wedding planned by Beauty in the Making and it made me want to get married again! Everything was simple, classy and unique. From the ceremony (program on the fans), music (both ceremony and party), the table set up was soooo cool! Even the way they served the... Read More food, not buffet, not served on the plate but trays on the table, it was genius! The decorations during the cocktail, the table arrangements, everything was planned to the smallest detail but it was unique, not the same thing everybody does. I won't get married again, I hope, but if I was planning an event I would definitely hire them because as a guest the experience was just awesome!

Eileen made our day!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

Eileen is such an amazing designer and planner. Her warmth and love poured through in every all the little details that helped create such a magical day for us. A year later we are still emailing, texting and talking. We made such a great friend as well as having the most... Read More perfect wedding we could have asked for!

Surpassed expectations!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Eileen took care of every detail excellently. Her professionalism was reflected from the beginning of the wedding planning (even though it was long distance) to the end, and she knew how to interpret the ideas and desires of my daughter and my son in law. She was fantastic... Read More during the planning time and during the implementation of the ideas too. The wedding was timed excellently. Everything was beautiful and I was a proud mother. Thank you so much, Eileen! You surpassed our expectations!

Beautiful, Passionate, Stunning

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Eileen helped me plan the most amazing destination wedding in 2 MONTHS! She listened to every detail that I wanted. She went completely above and beyond to make sure our wedding would be just the way I wanted. Her passion and expertise created my ideal, intimate wedding... Read More weekend. I enjoyed working with Eileen. Her faith, passion, willingness to put me first, really we showed he her expertise as a wedding planner. She's not just any planner she really is the best and I am very picky lol. She also built great relationships with my family and helped arrange flights and hotels to and from the Wedding destination. Thank you Eileen!!! We loved our wedding :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

More than imagined... when I was looking for someone to help me with my vision, I search hard and never thought it would be as I had dreamt. But it turned out to be way more than I ever expected. Not only because the creativity was off the charts, but because it was the most... Read More fun I have ever had in one night but very meaningful at the same time. Eileen is so easy to work with and what I love most about her is that she listened to my vision, but is not afraid to take it and fly with it. I would recommend her without a hesitation any day because it was the perfect experience.

From the father of the Bridegroom

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

From the father of the Bridegroom, We had gotten to know Eileen in a private meeting, and found out that she was a wedding planner. Our son’s wedding was in 3 months and we started asking her some questions. It was like turning on a big bright light. We suddenly encountered... Read More a person who had a passion to organize weddings that would become an unforgettable experience for all involved. She did not try to impress us with all the amazing weddings she had done, and show off about how good she really is… (we found out only later).. no we felt she lived to serve and really create the best wedding experience she could offer. We had helped organize many weddings when we lived in Spain, but this was a completely new experience. We tapped into a wealth of experience and ideas that thought of every little detail. We experienced the amazing ability Elaine has to suggest and not push and work towards finding the beauty that really fits the couple that is getting married. She not only showed great organizational skills, but is so connected with suppliers and service providers and knows where to get the best resources (tables, chairs, lights, flowers etc.) She got the things done as she promised. We were all involved and the wedding was absolutely stunning! As I think back of that unforgettable day, it has left an imprint in my mind as truly “Beauty in the Making” where at the center of the image my son and his beautiful bride shine. If you want your wedding to be unforgettable, I can highly recommend Elaine as a person and professional. Kees-Jan de Maa Father of the groom.

If You Want The Best

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I found Eileen after searching online for wedding inspiration. Photos of her weddings were all over wedding sites, pinterest and online wedding magazines. When the images kept linking to her website I started researching her a little more. Because I am very picky and it was very... Read More important to me NOT to have a "cookie cutter" wedding I did also research other planners and had spoken to several. But once Eileen gave me a call it was over. I could tell after 5 minutes on the phone with her that she was the right fit for me. I have worked as an Art Director for Victoria's Secret for 8 years on photoshoot and campaign development. The creative processes around a campaign and a wedding are very similar in the way you tell the story you want to tell and Eileen gets that. I couldn't believe how creative she was, passionate and how important it was for her to make every wedding unique and special. In my career I have worked with the best. The most talented, creative set producers, stylist and I don't say this lightly, but Eileen could easily work right next to them. She has the eye and the taste level that is without exception. I can't tell you how many of my friends and family were raving about my wedding being so unique and they wish they would have used a planner. I smiled because it wasn't that I used a planner that made it perfect, it was the planner I used. And I trusted her in everything. She has all these special hidden vendors that no one knows of, she knows all dress stores (I waited last-minute and ended up ordering my dress with only 4 weeks from the wedding from Spain and it was Eileen's relationship that made it happen for me). My wedding was a destination wedding so I was a little nervous about seeing it all together for the first time the day of my wedding. But when I say every single detail came together as planned and as I imagined it I mean that. Every detail. If you tell Eileen the story you want to portray and let her go, you wont be disappointed. She truly has a gift and I honestly wish I could do the entire thing all over again.

More than a dream come true

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Eileen and her team, Beauty in the Making, exceeded my expectations on every level imaginable from planning & design to actual execution. My wedding was as stress free as it could be, because I was in such great hands. They took my vision and made it a beautiful reality.... Read More Beauty in the Making created such a beautiful esthetic and ambiance. I remember feeling like I was in a dream or movie, it was so magical. This was no easy task for the team, as I had a beach wedding that transitioned from the shoreline to an outdoor reception; so everything had to be brought in. Our venue did not come with anything, Beauty in The Making supplied all the vendors and services. I am so grateful for their services and recommend them to everyone for an exceptional wedding experience.

Your dream wedding delivered! Grooms review

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Hello, Eileen and the team from Beauty in the making were the best! I have worked as a event planner in hotels for 10 years, 5 of those years I was a wedding coordinator, the other 5 years I've been a corporate planner for the Hotel side. Let's just say I know what to look... Read More for when planning events. Since this was finally my big day for my wonderful bride to be, I wasn't going to allow just anybody to grab the reigns and control my event. From the first meeting with Eileen we could tell she was sent by God. Her demeanor will calm and focus a room with ease. You have a thousand thoughts going at once when your planning your wedding, and she helps you to stay true to YOUR vision!!! So important when planning an event that the planner knows YOUR vision and keeps true to it. So many planners will take your vision and twist it and try to be in control of it. Not Eileen, not beauty in the making, they become part of YOUR vision!!! Our vision was an aviation theme since yours truly is a pilot (hobby- yes, i work full time planning corporate events still). Point is Beauty in the making took our vision and worked with my bride to be to make so many precious moments of aviation decor, pictures, and memories we will remember for a lifetime. We also were on a budget and were transforming our 'park' wedding into a elegant outdoor event. The guests at the event said they never realized they were in a park. She worked with us months out and stood by our side each month helping us narrow down our decision as the day came closer and closer. Yes, she has to support herself and have other clients, but you don't even realize it as this woman is supernaturally touched to be here and there at the same time. Eileen and her team were super nice and accommodating up until the last minute. She worked closely with our families to ensure everyone was involved and delivered and timeless wedding. From the ring bearer that held a sign saying 'cleared for takeoff' to the beautiful outdoor dance floor lit by sting lights under the stars, Eileen leaves no detail out! We even had a bon fire and s'more station for the youngsters.. So grateful we found 'Beauty in the Making' and so grateful she was able to work with us. Everyone at the wedding (over 100 guests) said it was the most beautiful wedding ever. THE BEST WEDDING EVER!!!!

It was so beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

She was able to capture my brother's and sister-in-law's vision and personalities. The design was different and so beautiful! From the ceremony to the cocktail hour, to the reception, everything was so unique, so elegant, so simple, and so beautiful! She is an artist and makes... Read More beauty come alive.

It was the most beautiful wedding I have seen!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

My son got married in December of 2014. The wedding was way above our expectations in beauty specially because Eileen really worked with our budget and made magic with it! It sounds silly but she did! The design, the help, the structure was what we needed. It was truly... Read More beautiful, and all the people that saw the amazing video that her vendor did, they loved it! Many said it was the most beautiful wedding they had seen. It was simple but so beautiful. She was able to capture my son and daughter-in-law's vision come alive and make their wedding unique and so beautiful. She made it "their" wedding. All the vendors she used were great, the photographer was incredible as well! Everything turned out beautiful! I am so happy!

Beauty Beauty Beauty!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

For our wedding, we chose Beauty in the Making as our wedding planning company. From the beginning, the service was exceptional from narrowing down our theme through specialized picture tests, to the little details on the wedding day itself. The design, the care, and attention... Read More was really surprising for my wife and I. If you are thinking about a great, hardworking, and loving company to realize your wedding dreams, Beauty in the Making should be your first pick. Thanks again for your excellent delivery in design and service! Sincerely grateful, Jonathan de Maa

More than what I dreamt!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Our wedding day was truly more than what I could have imagined or thought. Eileen brought to life our vision and even more than that. She gave us room to collaborate with her and I got to participate in the details of the wedding, which I really wanted. She thinks outside... Read More the box; she is a creative genius and will make your day look like what you exactly wanted. She works excellently and will even fight for your day to be brilliant. She not only coordinated our wedding but also planned the design and aesthetics of it. She is warm hearted and kind. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed planning our beautiful day with her; we even became friends through the wedding planning! Eileen, you were a gift to us! Thanks again for all your hard work. We love you!

Pure Magic!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Erica K

Eileen of Beauty in the Making made our wedding day absolutely magical for us and our guests. She is a genuine, warm, and thoughtful person who will completely devote herself to helping you create YOUR idea of the perfect wedding. She was available to us day and night during the... Read More planning process and was able to get us amazing deals with the best vendors - something my husband and I would have had very little time to do/research since we were both working and in school at the time. Eileen also has a true artist's eye for detail. Whatever ideas you dream up for your special day, she will make happen and then some! She is so talented and will do whatever it takes to make everything perfect and elegant - no matter your budget! We cannot thank her enough.

Best Day Ever

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 joao c

Our wedding was 12.13.14, Eileen was truly amazing. She was with us every step of the way. From planning to design to execution she is flawless. She transformed our venue into something truly magical. It exceeded our expectations and made our vision and dream come to life.... Read More From dealing with the other vendors to making sure the last flower was properly set, Eileen and her team of machines didn't stop working until everyone was long gone. We are very grateful for having come across Beauty in the Making and met such a caring, loving and detailed woman. Beauty in the Making made our wedding day the BEST DAY EVER!

Thompson Azcue Wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

The thing that most captured my about this vendor when we met was her statement: "this is Your wedding, tell me what You want and I will work with you to make it happen just as you want it." Myself and my whole family was extremely impressed and hugely satisfied with all the... Read More services provided by this vendor. We were so proud of all the complements we received from all the quests on how lovely the Bride looked, how much they enjoyed the wedding and how beautiful all our flower arrangements and unique the table settings were. My heart was bursting with so much joy, every time I think of my daughter's wedding I get that same feeling all over again.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Marsha T

From beginning to end,Eileen and her Beauty in the Making team made our whole wedding experience one to remember fondly and enjoy. After the first meeting, I knew that I could trust Eileen completely to make our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be. She is such a kind person... Read More with endless, original ideas who will stand up for her couples. She is able to put all your concerns at ease with a simple chat or email. Not only is her Beauty in the Making team equally as great, but all the vendors she recommends are also genuine and fantastic to work with. Our wedding was classic (as we wanted) but with Eileen's help, ideas, and hard work, we were also able to make it uniquely our own. This is more difficult than one would think as many people try to pigeon hole you into the latest fads, themes, and decor. As we approached our wedding day, everyone seemed to be surprised at how calm we were. We knew that we had nothing to worry about as Eileen was completely on top of every single detail (even details that slipped my mind!). And guys she will fight for to incorporate your ideas too, even your love of sports, and it will be tastefully done. At the end of it all, you get the wedding of your dreams and most importantly, a friend.

Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

My daughter's wedding took place October 25th and everything was BEAUTIFUL!!! Eileen from Beauty in the Making made my daughter's dream come true. Her attention to detail was amazing. Not only did she help us plan the wedding, but she helped us save a lot of money as well. I... Read More would highly recommend her to anyone getting married. She will make any bride's wedding day perfect. Celeste

Excellency!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

It seems to me that Beauty in the making has excellency as their motto. Everything that was planned was executed with so much detail and perfection. The planner made sure every detail of our wedding was done with excellency. This wedding planner connected with our vision of... Read More what we wanted for our wedding. Then, with her creativity and inspiration, took our vision to the next level. I really liked how she helped us incorporate our personalities and hobbies into our wedding. It made our wedding so much more personal and relatable. All the small details made a difference. Thank you Beauty in the Making for one year of hard work that really paid off. Our wedding was spectacular!

Miracle worker

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Truly a dream come true! I try to avoid cliques, but in this instance it is all I can say to describe my experience with this wedding planner. I have never been the type of girl that had a vision of her future wedding. It's the total opposite. When I came to Beauty in the... Read More Making, I needed so much help, inspiration, ideas...the works. Throughout the past year that I have been working with this planner, I have felt so much support. I never could have had the gorgeous wedding I had without her help. This wedding planner is so creative, experienced, patient, and positive. She's not afraid of any project, no matter how immense it may seem. Actually, it seemed to me that the greater the task, the greater her enjoyment in tackling it. Beauty in the making has been a gift from God. I'm so grateful for all her hard work, devotion, commitment...and of coarse, am so amazed at how beautiful my wedding turned out. She was able to figure out what type of wedding I wanted, something that I wasn't even sure of myself. She listened to our every need and invited our input. Calling Beauty in the Making just a wedding planner falls short. She is a marvelous designer with the faith and favor to make any wedding a dream come true.

Spectacular Job

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Eileen's energy, creative ideas and excitement was exactly what my wife and I were searching for. She took our ideas, no matter how far fetched and brought them to life in a way we never knew was possible... Beauty in the Making and Divine Design Flowers also took care of all... Read More of our flowers and did an spectacular job! Every detail was above and beyond what we expected!

Mom of the groom

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

My son had this taken care of in Florida while he lived in California and they were so sure and happy and when I arrived from California, I knew why. Absolutely, it was all taken care of without a hitch! Totally recommend their services

Best planner and designer

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Planning a destination wedding can be difficult due to the many details that go into an event that is so far away. I live in Los Angeles and had my wedding in Miami. After we picked out the venue we realized this endeavor was a lot to take on and decided to hire help.... Read More Eileen not only planned the wedding for us but also took our style into consideration and designed the event. She was very helpful; answering calls at all hours, suggesting vendors and even looked after our bottom line. Most of all, she made my wife happy and that's all i could ask for.

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Rayhaneh R

Eileen is one of the sweetest and talented people I know and I was so lucky to have found her and work with her in the planning of my wedding. I live in CA and planning a destination wedding in FL could be a lot of work but Eileen made the process so easy. She is quick to... Read More respond, keeps you on track in the planning process and has a list of amazing vendors to recommend, she also negotiates and watches over every detail of your contracts for you which is important to have and find in a planner. Her style is impeccable and even takes your personal style and makes it more beautiful then you yourself could imagine. My wedding truly felt like a dream and I have Eileen to thank for that.I highly recommend getting a planner and working with Eileen. She is so sweet and never stresses about anything which puts a bride at ease which then makes her groom, family and friends have the time of their lives.

best wedding experience

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 lily t

I came across Eileen on a website and after reading several good reviews on her page, I decided to give her a call. Eileen was the third wedding planner that I've contacted and I was glad that I hired her to coordinate my wedding. I'm from Chicago and our wedding took place... Read More at the W hotel in South Beach. Eileen was always on top of everything. She answered my emails, texts, and phone calls promptly. She ensured that my vision for the wedding would turn into a reality. I was a stress free bride on my wedding day because Eileen and her assistants took care of every little detail. I would recommend Eileen and her team to any future bride.