Beauty Outloud

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

880 South Coit Road, Prosper, TX

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Lindsey W

They do amazing work, they take your photo of what you like and bring it to life!!!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Jennifer R

Leslie did the makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom and mother-in-law. After a brief description of my personal style, she knew exactly the look I wanted for my wedding! She graciously agreed to meet us at 4:30 a.m. to get ready for my 10:30 a.m. wedding. I am so glad that I found Leslie, and I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone.

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Maria S

Leslie was so sweet, she not only did me (the bride), the bridal party, MOB, and the MOG, she was able to fit in all my aunts and my grandmother. She was so good, I had a scab on the side of my nose from a monstrous pimple I popped, and she was able to cover it so it didn't show up at all, and best of all, my makeup stayed on all night.

Perfect

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Lauren D

I absolutly adored these girls! They were so polite, friendly and made both my bridal portraits and wedding day a breeze! Not only did they provide wonderful service, but also did amazing makeup & hair! They were able to give me a unique look based on my interests and taste. I'd reccommend them to ANYONE!

Never thought I'd have so much fun with this!

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Serra H

I got married on 4/21, and had a great experience with the ladies of Outloud, Leslie and Shipe. My bridesmaids and I did a trail run on hair and makeup in December of 2011, and I knew that day I would be booking them based on personality alone. Then they made us look hot as hell and that just justified my love for these women. They did my hair and makeup for the big day as well as my MOH's. They executed what we asked for perfectly. They are so easy to get along with and sooooo talented to boot. I would recommend them hands down. They can do anything from all natural looking to dramatic and flirty (makeup or hair). I cannot rave enough! They even came to my mom's house to do our hair/m-up, so it made the process much less stressful and allowed us to get other wedding things done at the same time. The ladies even helped cut out our wedding programs!!! They are THE BEST EVERRRR!!! xoxoxoxox Much love to Outloud!

hat wedding love!

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 s b

I wore a hat on my wedding, so searching all the sites I noticed Beauty:outloud and saw all the wonderful updos. I was not disappointed. They were so sweet and friendly. They came on time even a bit early. Shippa (the hair stylist) went really above and beyond. I told her what I wanted at the trial and she went out to get the curling irons that would do exactly that. The day of my hair was in perfect order and lasted all day long. Leslie did a wonderful job with the makeup, and I felt so comfortable with both of them. I highly recommend them~!

best gift to yourself AND your bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 5/19/2012 Shama W

I had Leslie do makeup for both myself (the bride) and my three bridesmaids. She came to my location to make it convenient and it was such a treat for me and my girls! It was so awesome to see all my ladies get gussied up and then finally when she did my makeup last I was so incredibly pleased! My husband said, "They always tell you to be ready for how beautiful your bride will look when you first see her. I wasn't ready...it totally blew me away." That was just the sentiment I was going for. Leslie is professional and reasonable and does an absolutely fantastic job!!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 12/15/2011 krissy g

My wedding was Nov. 5 in Mesquite, Texas. Leslie did my makeup for my wedding and Shipe did my hair. Both turned out beautiful and amazing! They were both very professional. They showed up to the venue on time, did a great job and did a great job on the bridesmaids. I would recommend them to anyone.

Will recommend to EVERYONE!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Amanda M

I used Beauty Outloud for both my engagement photos and for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day. For my engagement photos, the makeup was perfect, and showed up AMAZINGLY in my photos. I got many compliments on the makeup just from the photos! As for my wedding, my bridesmaids loved Leslie and Shipe just as much as I did! Everyone's hair and makeup was STUNNING, and I loved that it seemed like Leslie and Shipe knew exactly what I wanted without me really having to say so! They were so easy to work with, and more importantly fun and incredibly sweet. I would recommend these ladies to anyone, for any occasion!!

Beautiful makeup!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Maegan K

Leslie did my make up for my bridal pics and the day of the wedding, as well as my mother and 2 of my bridesmaids. She did an excellent job! She even came to me from Dallas to Tarrant county both times! She was willing to work with me and make things as easy as possible. I definitely felt beautiful on the day of my wedding and appreciate her hard work. Leslie is very sweet and pleasant to work with! I would absolutely recommend her for your wedding make up!

9/17/11 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Sara S

I had the best time with Beauty:Outloud for my bridals and my wedding! They actually took the time to listen to what I wanted, the theme of my wedding, etc. They were EARLY to everything (which was not the case on some of my vendors), they were professional and fun. My wedding pictures look amazing, and i didnt break the bank either. I would 100% reccomend them for any event I have, and I will be sure to use them again!!! Thanks Leslie and Shippa!!! Regards, Sara Stoub

Leslie did a wonderful job

Reviewed on 4/05/2011 Erin S

This was my first time to do airbrush makeup and I was pleasantly surprised. Beauty Outloud did my make up for my Bridal portraits and I loved the make-up, loved the pictures. She is good at finding the right colors for your skin, hair color & eyes.

TO Beauty Outloud