Mobile Hair & Makeup Team that Comes to You!

Professional beauty experts at your service. Specializing in hair/makeup services for: weddings, events, parties, corporate, model, etc, our licensed hair and makeup team come directly to you (hotels, offices, homes, etc)! We travel for FREE to the Las Vegas Strip/Downtown. We offer amazing group discounts and include faux lashes for free for all makeup services! No party is too large or too small. Contact us today for a customized quote!

Las Vegas & Surrounding Areas (702) 931-1940
INSTAGRAM

Excellent!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2013 Ashley H

We used Another Wild Hair for our hair and makeup on the big day... Everyone arrived promptly, the services were done quickly (no running late, and all 8 girls loved their hair and makeup. Thanks Ladies!

Talented make up artists

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Tiffany R

I was happy with the makeup artists that came to the location of the wedding. They did a wonderful job on everyeones makeup and they were on time and efficient!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Violet R

I originally booked this company for my bachelorette party. They came to my hotel and did hair and makeup for myself and my 6 bridesmaids. I knew instantly that I needed this company for the day of. They send a couple girls to accommodate all of us and omg they did such an... Read More amazing job. I got a formal braided updo and airbrush makeup. I showed the girl photos and she made me look just like it. Book beauty Studio!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 DIAne S

I can't rave enough about this company. They gave me the best experience ever. Completely stress free and worth every single penny. I felt and looked like a princess. ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Melissa L

I booked this amazing company only a week before my wedding. I had booked with another company, only to have then cancel last minute. I was extremely stressed and thought no one would have an opening with such short notice. Then I found beauty studio. They have an entire team of... Read More phenomenal hair and makeup artists that they send to you. So with that being said, they booked me with no worries. I had an extremely talented girl come to my hotel and made me look like a princess. Be weary of small independent companies!! So happy I found Beauty Studio!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 ella l

My maid of honor coordinated my hair and makeup appointment and I am so happy she chose this company. They did all 7 of us and we looked flawless. We all received airbrush makeup and it didn't smudge or come off all night. I wish I could get married all over again so I can look... Read More and feel that beautiful again!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Claudia A

Sooo happy with my hair and makeup. Thank you ladies!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Kelli R

Stop searching now and book with this company. You will not be disappointed! They were super informative and prompt with scheduling and with my services. They came directly to me with no extra charge. I got airbrush makeup and it stayed on until the next morning! Ill be booking... Read More them for any future events i have in vegas for sure.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Laila R

The girls here are seriously so awesome. They were super down to earth and sweet. My whole bridal party loved them. Booking was easy, and I always got a response right away. I asked for this super intricate updo, and it came out so good! I was blown away with how gorgeous I... Read More looked. my experience was worth every penny.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Rosy M

This company made it super easy and stress-free to get ready on my wedding day. Everyone looked super hot and we were ready ahead of schedule so we could relax. The makeup stayed on all night long (even my lips) and it didn't look cakey at all. Amazing experience!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 jamie h

This is the best team out there! They traveled directly to my hotel room to accommodate my services. I had a pretty large bridal party, so they sent 4 hair/makeup artists. They all worked together as a team to make sure everyone had the best quality service in a short amount of... Read More time. Completely stress free from start to finish. Loved it!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 debra r

Amazing services from booking to finish. Definitely reccommend this company

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 carol h

Thank you guys so much for making me feel like a princess on my special day!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 barbara b

Cannot rave enough about this company. Very talented hair and makeup artists! Will be booking again in the future

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 teri n

I loved my hair and makeup!! Booking was quick and easy.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 patty p

5 star quality from start to finish! The girls were very polite and accommodating to my bridal party and myself. Everyone was completely satisfied and the photos came out amazing. you wont be disappointed with this company

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Amber H

My fiancé and I decided to fly to Vegas to get married. It was difficult for me to decide who to book. I went with beauty Studio and I am so happy I did! The girls were amazing and made me look like a princess. The booking process was extremely easy. I would highly recommend... Read More this company to anyone needing hair & makeup! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lisa C

I was looking online for my hair & makeup to be done for my las Vegas wedding I came across the knot where I found beauty studio inc i read the reviews & other companies too & decided to go with beauty studio inc I was nervous booking from the UK but then found it easily to... Read More email & pay On the day of my wedding I washould nervous bit once my stylist met us in the lobby she made me feel so relaxed calmed my nerves too Her name was Katie & I cany thank her enough for doing such a fantastic job on my hair & makeup I felt like a million dollars So if anyone booking from the UK for their wedding in Vegas I highly recommend beauty studio inc

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Dixie W

The best day of my life was also the day I have to say I looked my very best! I owe it all too beauty studio. I really felt like I was the prettiest girl in the world. My husband had to agree. I think everyone should use them for their special day. I felt like they made a very... Read More stressful and emotional day easier by being there on time and making me feel so beautiful! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Bonnie J

I would highly recommend Beauty Studios, they helped make my wedding day perfect. Our party looked amazing after their special touch. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jessi

Absolutely, would recommend Beauty Studio Inc. Needless to say, I was a very picky bride. I wanted to make sure my hair and makeup was perfect and I was not disappointed!! I loved it! I had a large party of 7 bridesmaids and everyone look so beautiful. They arrived on time and... Read More we finished just a little early, which was perfect! Thanks again!!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Amber S

This company is amazing!! I was really concerned about choosing a beauty company from another state (where I had never been before) to meet the needs of my bridal party, but I am so happy I came across this team of girls! They are spectacular with hair and makeup. My bridesmaids... Read More turned out stunning and I LOVE the way they did my Updo and Airbrush makeup! Prices are great and they come to you which takes the traveling stress out of the equation. The girls were all super sweet and attentive. Thank you so much for making my big day so special! You guys rock! :D

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 kay

Beauty Studio was absolutely amazing!! They arrived on time and was finished with time to spare. I have never felt and looked more beautiful!! My entire bridesmaids also were stunning. Thank you for being a part of my special day :)

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Baily d

Ashley did a great job on my wedding day! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup, my mother in law was sad when she had to wash her hair out because she felt so beautiful! Ashley was very patient and my hair/makeup turned out perfectly on my wedding day. She went... Read More above and beyond for me and I'm so thankful! :)

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Jessica A

These girls are super professional. From booking my appointment, to my crazy group all in a room getting ready on my wedding day - everything was amazing. And my mother is hard to handle! lol

Ember Hubler

Since she was 17, Ember has been in business management of a variety of Las Vegas spas and salons. She grew a passion for the beauty industry very quickly, after the first management experience at an aesthetic spa and hair salon. In 2002, Ember became a professional photographer and has worked with many hair and makeup artists in building professional galleries from weddings to model fashion photo shoots. In 2006, Ember partnered with Savannah Kunkel, and managed an "on demand" team of hair and makeup artists for special events and weddings in Las Vegas.