Traveling Hair & Makeup Artistry

Beauty By JLou is a professional, bridal on-site hair & makeup specialist. Available to accommodate all party sizes and willing to travel. Send us a message for a quote & date availability!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Serving all of Ohio & Beyond (419) 953-1130

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Kristen H

Jess did hair and/or makeup for my bridesmaids, my mother, and I and absolutely nailed it! Not a single complaint from any one of the girls or the mother of the bride. And, I was head over heels in love with my wedding day look. She made me the most beautiful version of myself,... Read More while still looking like myself. She was so sweet, and a delight to work with. Highly recommend her to any bride and bridal party!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Erin D

Jessica has being doing my hair for about 4 years, so OF COURSE I would recommend her! Not only is she one of the sweetest people you’ll ever meet, she will make you look and feel your best on your big day! She listens to what you want, and her portfolio speaks for itself :)... Read More book Jess, you won’t be disappointed!

Jessica Forsthoefel

Hello! As soon as I entered the beauty industry, I quickly realized that weddings were a passion of mine! From getting to know the bride during the trial and finding the perfect shade of lipstick, to the bridal parties final spray of hair spray, I enjoy every moment of it! When not working with brides, you can find me behind the chair. Along with weddings, I do hair in a salon during the week. If you can find me not with my hands in hair, I'm most likely with my four-legged fur baby (Elouise) or doing a house project. I look forward to getting to know you and hearing all about your big day!