Historic Barn Event Venue

Whether your dream is a black tie celebration for 300, a more intimate country chic gathering, or a holiday party, charm your guests with the historical magic of a beautifully restored, authentic 19th century early American barn, highlighted by a dramatic, soaring ceiling, wrap-around terrace and lake views. We invite you to have Beckendorff Farms be the unique backdrop for your special moments that create a lifetime of memories.

Barn, Historic Venue

Planning

28533 Morton Rd, Katy, TX (281) 849-9995

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Kendall F

Words cannot describe how happy I am that I choose Beckendorff Farms for my wedding. I have always dreamed of having a barn wedding and this venue met all my expectations and then some. Blake and Stacey Beckendorff are the best and they always made the venue available to me to... Read More come and plan out the wedding decor. My wedding took place during Hurricane Harvey and they went above and beyond took make sure my wedding went off without a hitch despite the horrible weather. We had to move our wedding time up due to the weather and Beckendorff Farms worked with us to make sure it happened and also worked with all our vendors to accommodate this last minute change. I would highly recommend this venue not just because it is gorgeous but because of the effort that is put in to make sure your wedding is all you dreamed of and more. Thank you Blake and Stacey for making our wedding a memorable event.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Whitney V

Overwhelmed with how beyond perfect the space and staff is. Stacy at Beckendorff Farms made the day stress free. The team took care of every detail. The space was absolutely breathtaking. We felt like we were living in a dream; the venue was so out of this world. Our guests... Read More were complexly awestruck. We wouldn't change one single thing about the day or the space. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/13/2018 Rivers R

I can not say enough wonderful things about Beckendorff!! I had the wedding of my dreams and they made everything come together so perfectly. Stacey and Shannon took care of every detail the day of the wedding and I didn't have to worry about anything. The whole team is great... Read More to work with from the beginning to the end. It was such an easy process and the communication was always clear. The venue is absolutely gorgeous! All of my guest commented about it. I can not recommend Beckendorff enough. Seriously, amazing!

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Katie W

I am so glad we chose Beckendorff as the venue for our wedding. Not only it the barn out of this world beautiful, but the staff went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went on without a hitch. They were so accommodating with any last minute changes that we needed... Read More leading up to the wedding. All of our guests were blown away with how gorgeous the barn was. I would highly recommend to any brides looking at venues to check out Beckendorff!

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 Margaret D

As an out of town MOB (mother of the bride), I was thrilled to have such a lovely venue backed by a professional team to host my only daughter's wedding. We also had a short window to accomplish our wedding, before the groom was deployed. Stacey and Blake met every request as... Read More if my daughter were their only client. The venue itself was nothing short of picture perfect thanks to The Beckendorff Family and team.

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Jennifer T

We could not be more pleased with our wedding at Beckendorff Farms!! My husband and I visited one venue and immediately we knew we were going to get married there. Shelby lead our initial tour at Beckendorff, and she became our day-of coordinator at Beckendorff as well. I loved... Read More working with Shelby, she answered all our questions, anticipated everything we could need, and she was such a joy on the day of our wedding. I am so thankful for her kindness and graciousness as she helped us pull off the greatest wedding we could imagine. Beckendorff Farms is crazy beautiful, and we couldn't have imaged a more perfect venue for our ceremony and reception. We had our ceremony in the side hall, then cocktail hour on the patio, and finally dinner and dancing in the main reception room. Shelby and other Beckendorff staff members helped us arrange the perfect table arrangement to comfortably fit our large guest count while still having a large dance floor. We never felt like there wasn't enough space for our 250 guests, and the spacious dance floor was full all night! I highly recommend Beckendorff Farms! I am so pleased and so grateful!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Allie B

Beckendorff is the place for a dream wedding! I just recently had my wedding, 1/6/2018, and it was everything that i had hoped for and more! Blake and Stacey are so sweet, and great to work with! I also worked with Jace, with Jitters & Cocktails, and I have nothing but great... Read More things to say about her! Same with Shannon Moore, with Beckendorff Farms. Both were very accommodating, and made my day run so smoothly. I cannot thank them enough! My wedding day was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Kari A

Our wedding ceremony and reception was held at Beckendorff Farms on Nov. 18, 2017. Everything was perfect! Guests were blown away by how beautiful the venue was. My only wish was that they allowed you to pick up your stuff the next morning as I hated to make my parents clean... Read More up and clear everything out that same night. Beautiful place though! If you can book it, do it!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Amy M

My daughter’s wedding was absolutely a dream come true at this beautiful venue! Everyone there, Blake, Stacey and event coordinators, Lorie and Lisa made the day beyond our expectations! Everywhere you look outdoors and indoors is beautiful and our guests still can’t stop... Read More talking about how amazing the wedding was! I would definitely recommend this venue to all brides, grooms and families who want the perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Leah W

Loved this venue! Our wedding was gorgeous here!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Stephanie K

There were so many disappointments with Beckendorff Farms. The biggest problem I had with this venue was once I paid my final payment to the venue on 12/2016, they would not let me visit the venue again until 60 day out and the 30 day out appointment. I called several times to... Read More make appointments, and I was told that could not come out to the venue. Ashton Gardens let me visit anytime I needed to prepare for the wedding. I had a daughter get married at Ashton Gardens 6/2016 and one at Beckendorff Farms 6/2017. I would go with Ashton Gardens hands down. Message me at FB if you have any questions.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017

Beckendorff Farms was an awesome venue for my daughter's wedding reception. Blake and Stacey Beckendorff were wonderful to us as well as Lisa, the day of coordinator. I would recommend this venue to everyone!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 R N

Agree with the prior review that this was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding venue. It is stunningly beautiful. Words and pictures cannot describe how amazing it looks on a clear Texas night. The owners are super cool and we also loved the coordinator that was... Read More included in the cost of the rental price.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Elaine V

Beckendorff Farms is the most beautiful venue in the Katy/Houston area! Right when we visited, we knew it would be the perfect venue for our wedding! The owners (Stacey and Blake) are the nicest and kindest people ever. Stacey answered all my questions so quickly (and I had a... Read More million) and Blake made sure my floor plan was just the way I wanted and didn't mind that we wanted to come back to see the venue so often. We didn't have to do much for decorations because the venue is so gorgeous already. So in love with this venue, can't say enough! I also loved that everything is included in the contract so you don't have to worry about any extra costs or hidden fees at the end! Overall, one of the best decisions we made about our wedding!!!