Beckendorff Farms

Katy, TX

Historic Barn Event Venue

Whether your dream is a black tie celebration for 300, a more intimate country chic gathering, or a holiday party, charm your guests with the historical magic of a beautifully restored, authentic 19th century early American barn, highlighted by a dramatic, soaring ceiling, wrap-around terrace and lake views. We invite you to have Beckendorff Farms be the unique backdrop for your special moments that create a lifetime of memories.

Barn, Historic Venue

Planning

28533 Morton Rd, Katy, TX (281) 404-4492

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Kendall F

Words cannot describe how happy I am that I choose Beckendorff Farms for my wedding. I have always dreamed of having a barn wedding and this venue met all my expectations and then some. Blake and Stacey Beckendorff are the best and they always made the venue available to me to... Read More come and plan out the wedding decor. My wedding took place during Hurricane Harvey and they went above and beyond took make sure my wedding went off without a hitch despite the horrible weather. We had to move our wedding time up due to the weather and Beckendorff Farms worked with us to make sure it happened and also worked with all our vendors to accommodate this last minute change. I would highly recommend this venue not just because it is gorgeous but because of the effort that is put in to make sure your wedding is all you dreamed of and more. Thank you Blake and Stacey for making our wedding a memorable event.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Whitney V

Overwhelmed with how beyond perfect the space and staff is. Stacy at Beckendorff Farms made the day stress free. The team took care of every detail. The space was absolutely breathtaking. We felt like we were living in a dream; the venue was so out of this world. Our guests... Read More were complexly awestruck. We wouldn't change one single thing about the day or the space. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Leah W

Loved this venue! Our wedding was gorgeous here!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Stephanie K

There were so many disappointments with Beckendorff Farms. The biggest problem I had with this venue was once I paid my final payment to the venue on 12/2016, they would not let me visit the venue again until 60 day out and the 30 day out appointment. I called several times to... Read More make appointments, and I was told that could not come out to the venue. Ashton Gardens let me visit anytime I needed to prepare for the wedding. I had a daughter get married at Ashton Gardens 6/2016 and one at Beckendorff Farms 6/2017. I would go with Ashton Gardens hands down. Message me at FB if you have any questions.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017

Beckendorff Farms was an awesome venue for my daughter's wedding reception. Blake and Stacey Beckendorff were wonderful to us as well as Lisa, the day of coordinator. I would recommend this venue to everyone!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 R N

Agree with the prior review that this was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding venue. It is stunningly beautiful. Words and pictures cannot describe how amazing it looks on a clear Texas night. The owners are super cool and we also loved the coordinator that was... Read More included in the cost of the rental price.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Elaine V

Beckendorff Farms is the most beautiful venue in the Katy/Houston area! Right when we visited, we knew it would be the perfect venue for our wedding! The owners (Stacey and Blake) are the nicest and kindest people ever. Stacey answered all my questions so quickly (and I had a... Read More million) and Blake made sure my floor plan was just the way I wanted and didn't mind that we wanted to come back to see the venue so often. We didn't have to do much for decorations because the venue is so gorgeous already. So in love with this venue, can't say enough! I also loved that everything is included in the contract so you don't have to worry about any extra costs or hidden fees at the end! Overall, one of the best decisions we made about our wedding!!!