Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

65 LaSalle Road, West Hartford, CT (860) 521-3202

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Danielle C

My husband and I got my engagement ring, wedding bands, and my wedding present of diamond stud earrings from Beckers in West Hartford. They have amazing customer service and will work within your price range. The quality of the diamonds and designs of rings. I get at least a... Read More compliment a day working my retail job about how beautiful my ring is. The diamond is so clear and so sparkley. What more could a woman want?

Beautiful Rings, Exceptional Service

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Catherine T

The staff at Beckers helped my husband to pick out the perfect engagement ring to fit my ideas and specifications. When we went back for wedding bands, they were able to find a band that matched my engagement ring as well. They were also able to re-string my grandmother's pearl... Read More necklace so that I could wear it on my wedding day. The costumer service was excellent and I will continue to go there for my fine jewelry needs. I would recommend this business to anyone!

Great Quality

Reviewed on 1/29/2013 Joanna T

My husband bought my engagement ring at Beckers, so we went back there to buy my band. I wanted something to match my engagement ring, and when they didn't have anything in the store, they called the designer of my ring and had two samples shipped out so that I could try them... Read More on with my ring. Both looked great and came in quickly. My ring took longer than expected to come in, so when I called to find out what was going on, Beckers immediately got on the phone with the designer and my ring arrived a few days later.

Great service and selection

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Valerie B

Everything is perfect with Becker's! We got all of our rings there and couldn't be more pleased with the prices, selection and most of all service! Especially thankful for Margie and Michael, but everyone we have every spoken with there is great.

Staff is wonderful; good selection

Reviewed on 9/18/2011 Jennifer W

Becker's is great to work with and even though it's in West Hartford, CT, they don't treat you differently if you're not looking to spend a lot. They still give you great service no matter what your price range, which is refreshing. The selection is great and they have promos... Read More throughout the year. It works out well if you get an engagement ring there because they give you discounts on wedding bands and other jewelry for the wedding.

we love our rings

Reviewed on 7/22/2011 Tonia W

We shopped at a few stores and found the perfect rings for both of us at Becker's. The staff is thoughtful and take the time to address each of our questions and concerns. We couldn not be happier with our wedding bands!

Bands

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 Amie K

We got our bands here and I couldn't have asked for better service or value. I needed a small size for my eternity band and they ordered it no problem. Also they re-rhodiumed my engagement ring on the house! Don't be fooled by the pushy mall sales people, go to a quality store... Read More like Beckers. You won't forget it and you will pay closer to the actual value of the ring not some crazy mark up!