Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

Serving Denver Front Range, Centennial, CO (970) 531-9087

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Sarah W

Bec did my wedding in October 2015 (sorry for the delayed review!). SHE WAS AMAZING. She was wonderful to work with during the planning process - she sat down with me to look through various photos of flowers to really get a sense of what I wanted and was always available via... Read More phone or email to discuss any changes or thoughts I had, which I really appreciated. On my wedding day, the flowers were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! The big day just wouldn't have been the same without Bec's arrangements - she totally nailed it and I couldn't have been happier. She was also very laid back throughout the entire process, including day of, which put me at ease. On top of all this, she was very affordable and I feel like I got a lot of bang for my buck (especially after hearing what some of my other friends paid for their flowers). I 1000000% recommend Bec. You won't regret it! Thanks again for making my wedding so beautiful - I keep a picture of my bouquet on my desk at work because it makes me so happy. :-) You rock!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Dave J

We has a fantastic experience working with Bec's Blossoms and would 100% recommend her for any occasion. Bec was our florist for our wedding at Keystone Resort (Timber Ridge) in August 2015. After initially booking the venue, Keystone provided us with a list of their preferred... Read More vendors, including Bec. After our initial consultation with Bec over a beer, we knew she was the one for us. We were impressed by her keen interest in the look that we wanted, attention to the smallest details, experience with executing an on-mountain wedding, and willingness to customize to keep us within budget. And she's one of the most friendly and laid back individuals you'll meet, putting us instantly at ease through the whole process. She presented us with several options on designs, flowers, and textures and made helpful suggestions to get the look just right. She followed up several times leading up to the wedding to ensure everything was on track and to make any needed revisions as we finalized guest list and other event specifics. We knew we were in good hands all along the way. When the day finally arrived, she met us before our first look to deliver our boutonnieres and then was off up the mountain to set up the venue. We arrived at the venue and were blown away by how the florals were exactly what we envisioned (one of us even got a little misty eyed at how perfect everything was). Afterward, we didn't have to worry about a thing with break down. All in all, the florals were exceptional and the experience effortless. We're so glad we chose Bec's Blossoms for our wedding and were delighted with the results!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Sasha A

Bec is amazing! I had no idea what color palette I wanted (did not have a bridal party), but she worked with me through Pinterest and by email to come up with the perfect combination. My flowers at the wedding were gorgeous. We got a ton of compliments on the tree/chair... Read More decorations and centerpieces.

Amazing florist!

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Christina J

Bec worked with me via email, since my wedding was a destination wedding, and Bec was beyond attentive and detailed! She helped me narrow down exactly what I wanted, from flower style to the right shades of blues and purples. I loved this, because I had a vision, but sometimes... Read More it's hard to communicate a vision over email, but Bec guided me through the whole process. We loved everything Bec supplied and our reception looked every bit like my dream/inspiration, thanks to Bec! Our main flowers were dendro orchids, and they were just spectacular. So beautiful and so healthy. Highly recommend both for her product, as well as for her expertise & skill! I had so many wedding inspirations that she brought to reality.

My Perfect Vision

Reviewed on 12/16/2014

I met Bec at a local sausage and beer pub in Colorado. We had briefly chatted over the phone about my ideas and decided on an easy relaxed location to introduce my husband and I. I immediately loved her as she brought me a pretty yellow flower, "for the bride" she said. Bec... Read More sat down and got to know us. I shared with her my vision and she already had ideas lined up for me. I got to pick and choose all the flowers I loved and went over a general outline of how many bouquets I would need, center pieces, etc. We had a few good laughs and I knew I was in good hands. A few weeks later she submitted a more detailed outline of flower specifics and we maybe had one or two more follow up calls, but nothing major. It was a simple AND fun process as Bec was a delight to work with and was super flexible while offering many creative ideas. You could tell she loved what she does and it showed the day my flowers arrived - they were absolutely perfect. They were so me! She had embraced everything I told her and I wanted to keep them forever! I really feel like I got a steal here as my total bill was only around $1400.00 and I've heard of other brides spending thousands of dollars. I had such a great experience with her that my mother-in-law even hired her to do our rehearsal dinner event! I would recommend Bec's Blossoms to anyone in the Colorado area. She was wonderful!

Tears of JOY!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Christine R

Becca did the flowers for my wedding back in June 2014. She is so knowledgeable about flowers and what would work best for any situation. She is extremely professional and so easy to work with. I sent her a few photos and answered her questionnaire, but basically told her to... Read More have fun. The first time I saw my bouquet on my wedding day I was in tears I was so happy with it. It was the most gorgeous bouquet I have ever seen. My bridesmaid bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres were just as perfect. Plus all the little touches for my hair, ceremony and reception were beautiful.I highly recommend Bec's Blossoms for all you flower needs. Thank you Becca for going above and beyond and making our special day more memorable and beautiful then we could have ever imagined!

Best Bang For Your Buck In Summit County!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Jillian H

I had a destination wedding in Breckenridge, CO in June 2014. Planning from Kansas City, MO, I did serious research looking for the best florists in all of Summit County and even into Denver. I knew I wanted Peonies, Garden Rose, Ranunculus, Hydrangeas, Curly Willow, and just my... Read More luck about the most expensive varieties out there! Oops. I got quotes that were ridiculous and some who wouldn't even work with me unless I spent x amount of dollars. My wedding planner, Johnna Patton with Distinctive Mountain Events, recommended Bec's Blossoms and Bec turned out to be the best choice we could've made! Not only working with me over email and phone, but within a tight budget - mainly because I didn't want to spend TONS of money on flowers that would end up being left while we headed back to Missouri - she came up with exactly what I wanted within a price range that I could afford. I got ALL of the flowers that I requested and even a few of her own additions that paired perfectly. She went above and beyond with the overall presentation and I was relieved to see how amazing they were the day of the event. She nailed it! I would recommend Bec to anyone for her professionalism, warming personality, and high level of creativity with all kinds of flowers/arrangements/and more! Coming from a designer and perfectionist myself, that says a lot! You can't go wrong with Bec! :-)

Great experience working with Bec!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kylie E

I got married in Keystone, CO this past June 2014. It was a destination wedding, so I had to do many things via email and over the phone. We used Bec's Blossoms for our florist and I had a wonderful experience working with Bec throughout the whole process. She made me feel... Read More extremely comfortable from the beginning and made the process smooth and easy. I was working on a budget with my flowers and Bec was able to help me figure out how to do what I wanted while staying within budget (which can be hard to do with flowers!). I would highly recommend Bec's Blossoms and would work with Bec again if I could! Thanks Bec for helping make my day as incredible as I hoped it would be!

My vision was Bec's vision!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Pamela H

I couldn't have been happier with my wedding flowers. Although I never met with Bec in person, based on a few phone calls and emails, she understood exactly what I wanted for my wedding day and the flower arrangements were even better than I imagined! I told Bec the colors and... Read More style I was looking for and she made excellent suggestions on the types of flowers to get the final look. The bonus - she even made a beautiful boutonniere for our dog! I've already recommended her to several friends who are planning their upcoming weddings!

Flowers are the best touch!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Beth C

Becca truly did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. She truly is very knowledgeable with everything floral! I had two urns for my ceremony and she picked some incredible flowers for me! I was very go with the flow and left her professionalism to do all my flower... Read More selecting. She knocked it out of the park. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and let her take it from there. I got so many compliments on not only the urns but the entire bridal party. I highly recommend Bec's Blossoms to anyone considering her as your florist! Her quality is incredible and the flowers looked amazing for days later! Thank you so much Becca for making our day so gorgeous! Your far exceeded our expectations and will be forever grateful! Beth E.

Great service and selection

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Zoe M

I did not really know what to expect when contacting a vendor for flowers until I started contacting them. I was impressed with Bec from the beginning. She was friendly and courteous with talking me through the process. She took time to look at my pinterest page with me and... Read More talked through what would make sense with what we were wanting to do. She let me choose the flowers I wanted and was great at making suggestions based on what I liked. The other vendor I contacted gave me a price that was much higher and I did not get anything other than a size of a bouquet and a price. Bec was much more professional and helped me plan beautiful bouquets for myself and my lady of honor, with also creating beautiful boutonnieres and corsages for others. I was so grateful for her professionalism and kindness. Everything arrived fresh and was as promised. For a great job with professionalism, patience, and kindness with a great price contact Bec! She will take good care of you.