Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Madchen R

Hands down the best decision we made for the wedding day this past Saturday. Danielle and Elizabeth were PHENOMENAL, I could not have asked for more amazing bees. They took care of everything and I did not have to worry at all. Brooke was also amazing leading up to the big day!... Read More Thank you all so much!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kate R

Brooke and her Bees made our day perfect! I am so glad I used their services - it made my day run so smoothly and they were on top of everything! Thanks so much to Danielle for being so helpful and wonderful. I don't know what I would have done without the Bees!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Katie S

Can I get an "AMEN, ALLELUIA" for Brooke, Rachel and Mary?!! I am not a detail person in the slightest but thankfully that is the purpose of the Bees! Brooke helped plan our perfect day down to the minute and Rachel and Mary not only executed the plan but went above and beyond!... Read More They think of everything and more!! Our day would not have been as perfect without Bees there guiding us, our wedding party, families and guests along the way. My one suggestion to the newly engaged is to rework your wedding budget to include the Bees to make your day flawless! They take care of all the little small details so you, your groom and family members can sit back and enjoy the day! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bee for the Day, for making my wedding day incredible!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Anne H

I hired Bee for the Day fairly early in the process--mainly for month-of help-- and as the day approached, I was honestly wondering if I truly needed a coordinator. Now I can say it was the best money we spent on our wedding. I had no idea how much stress not only me and my... Read More fiance but my family would be under, but Rachel and Julianne put us totally at ease. It was so nice knowing that there were people there who had such in-depth experience with weddings--they knew all the right questions to ask and knew what we needed before I even knew. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Amanda C

When I started planning for our wedding, I contemplated whether we would truly NEED a coordinator. After speaking with Brooke, initially, I knew it would be worth it to keep stress low on the big day. However, after working with our Bees, Rachel and Julianne, I can't imagine... Read More what the day would have been like without them! They were absolute angels, lifesavers, and the essence of calm and collected. They helped us draft out a timeline for the entire weekend and coordinated with various vendors. Rachel led our rehearsal, asking questions and making suggestions to ensure the ceremony would be smooth. The day of they were all over the place - in the best way possible! Any time anything would come up, they'd smile and take care of it. We even had multiple vendors comment on how easy they were to work with and how helpful they were to have around. When my bustle broke at least 5 times, I'd turn around and they'd be standing there ready to fix it. I could go on and on about the various ways they came to the rescue.... By the end of the night, I couldn't even express enough gratitude for them. I was actually sad to see them go! I would recommend hiring Bee for the Day to anyone who wants to have a stress free wedding day - and Rachel and Julianne, thank you for being an absolute dream to work with!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kailyn K

First, let me just say Dani and Debbie were absolutely amazing! Dani was entirely helpful throughout the whole process leading up to my wedding day. I am really not sure how I would have survived the week leading up to the wedding if I did not have her help. I am a very... Read More organized person so to have Dani and Debbie there making sure everything was going according to plan and on time was a complete relief! It was such an amazing feeling to know that not just Nick and I but our parents as well, were able to relax and just enjoy our wedding day. Dani and Debbie both get a A++ in my book for how helpful and on top of everything they were. I will definitely be highly recommending the bees to anyone looking for a wedding planner! Thank you so much Bees, my family and I will never be able to thank you enough for everything you did to make our day as special as it was!!!!! -Nick & Kailyn Keil

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Katie L

Working with Brooke and her team made our wedding planning process significantly easier and things would not have run as smoothly on the day of our wedding without their help. Prior to the wedding, Brooke was very prompt and responsive to our communications and helped us... Read More throughout our vendor selection process. On the day of the wedding, Brooke & Elizabeth thought of every detail, made sure everyone was where they needed to be and from the time they arrived until the time they left, they made sure everything was perfect for our big day. They handled some unforeseen hiccups with grace, they had a solution for everything and we could not have asked for a better team! Brooke and her team are true professionals and fully helped us and our family relax and enjoy our big day. We would absolutely recommend Bee For the Day to any couple!

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Beth F

Best decision we made! We got married in Cleveland, OH. They are based in Perrysburg, OH but have a few Bee's that work in Cleveland! We hired Bee for the Day mostly for day-of stuff because I didn't want to be bothered with annoying things that might ruin our big day! However,... Read More they were so helpful in managing our wedding before that day. They met with me and put together a timeline for our entire weekend. They pointed out some things that we were behind on doing or things we might have forgotten about. A couple weeks before the wedding, they put an itinerary together including all of the vendors and sent an email out to EVERYONE involved in the wedding plans. They told everyone to contact them with any questions (which was nice because we didn't need to deal with logistical things). They charged us fairly for the work they did. I would recommend them to anyone.

SPECTACULAR!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Natalie M

Brooke and Debbie are angels sent from heaven!! I was so against having a wedding planner but then these two fabulous ladies walked into my life and I have no idea how I would've gotten married without them!!! There are not enough words to describe how amazing they were!! They... Read More made sure everything ran on time, took care of all the little details so I wouldn't be stressed out, and they were actually able to keep me calm for the wedding!! They were so much fun and easy to get along with. I truly felt after that day like we were family!! You will not regret hiring them for one second I promise you!! Even my photographers, videographer, and band said how on the ball they were!! Loved them!!!

Couldnt have done it without them!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 MacKenzie L

I can't even imagine how my wedding would have turned out with out the Bees!!! They helped with everything from the smallest details that I never would have though of to the big things that we couldnt have done on our own. They allowed my special day to run perfectly and I know... Read More it wouldnt have been so incredible without them!!

Couldn't have done it without them!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Molly L

Hiring the Bees for my wedding day was the best decision I made in the planning process! Words cannot begin to describe how valuable the Bees were for me, my husband, our families, our wedding party, all guests and other vendors. Dani and Allison answered every question and... Read More addressed every concern I had throughout the entire process and especially on my wedding day. The Bees think of things that I would never think of myself, such as extra toothbrushes for bridesmaids or strategically placing tissues in my floral arrangements for the ceremony. Allison filled in for the photographer's assistant when she got lost and, when I forgot my list of setup directions for the gift and dessert tables, Dani arranged everything better than I could have myself! Amid all the excitement and chaos of our big wedding day, the Bees made me feel completely at ease. I couldn't imagine my wedding day without them. I owe so many of the wonderful memories I will always have of my wedding day to the Bees.

Truly fantastic women!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kelleigh n

Brooke and her Bees are truly the best in the business! They literally took all the little details of our plate and made sure they got accomplished. A wedding day is something to be cherished and remembered forever and they made sure that it was a day we will never forget!... Read More You know when they are there that you don't have to worry about anything because they already had it taken care of before it became an issue. I cannot say enough about how hard these ladies worked to make our day amazing. I am so blessed to have met and have brooke be apart of our wedding it will be a day that I will never forget. Thank You Thank You Thank You! You are truly special people at what you do!

Sanity Savers!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Katie T

Brooke was our Bee and was absolutely incredible. The day of the wedding she took care of every little detail - I could completely relax and enjoy the moment. She was very flexible, helping take care of our dog ring-bearer, driving me when I didn't have a ride to our first look,... Read More handing out umbrellas when it poured down rain, and more. My Mom and I literally would have lost our minds without her! We have been to a few weddings since our own and many people have commented that they wish they had "a Brooke" to help them on their big day.

Awesome and Smooth Day

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Kari C

Bee for the Day was wonderful and helpful throughout the entire event. They were helpful through all of the craziness that day (my dad broke his arm before the wedding) and kept us all calm. I am glad we hired them and could not imagine having the day flow so smoothly without... Read More Bee for the Day.

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Kelsey H

I hired Brooke for a wedding in September. I was a little hesitant as to whether it would be absolutely necessary to have a wedding coordinator, and I am so glad we hired her. She was so easy to work with, very organized, and very responsive. She had a lot of great insight... Read More and she responded to any issues that arose throughout the day. I recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator!

Wedding Coordinator

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Emily C

We used Bee For The Day for our wedding and I couldn't have ben happier! It definitely took a load off to have the minor details taken care of by someone I trusted. heather did everything I asked for and more--She took care of the minor crises--ones that I didn't even have to... Read More know about :) A lot of stress was gone and I could enjoy my day knowing they were in charge! DEFINITELY recommend.

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Sara G

I can't say enough good things about Brooke and her Bees. These ladies are easy to work with, are well prepared, creative, motivated and fun. They were able to help me with day-of services and some pre-wedding day planning. My wedding was themed and required a lot of set-up,... Read More which they completed perfectly. Brooke even organized and confirmed with all of vendors on the actual wedding day. This service is worth every penny, and our day wouldn't have been complete without it!

could not imagine the day without them!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Sarah B

professional; organized; very easy to work with; and helped the day run smoothly!

The only Necessity of the wedding

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Amanda C

If you do not use them, you are causing yourself TONS more stress. They hands down made the wedding. As a bride, you are constantly worrying about everything, but they allowed me relax, and enjoy every minute with my new Husband and have fun at the party I planned for an entire... Read More year!!

No words

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Barb S

No words can explain how absolutely wonderful Brooke and her Bees are. I always knew I would use Bee for the Day. My concern was that I was having a small, intimate wedding (100 guests) and I already knew the majority of what I wanted for my big day so what more would I... Read More need help with? Brooke made me feel as if my 100 guest wedding was just as important as a 1000 guest wedding. Since I had pretty much everything planned and organized she pretty much gave me her opinion when I had questions about vendors. Because she is not contracted with anyone, she will give you her honest to goodness, no mincing of words, opinion because she has experience working with everyone and they dont pay her...you do! Bonus, that she doesnt charge by the event, but rather by the hour, so you are only paying her for the time you are actually utilizing her services. She also helped with so many small things that I honestly had never thought about. On my wedding day, I was surprised as to how much I needed the Bees. Since we only had one attendant each and no ushers, we had no rehearsal, therefor we needed a little direction. Sarah and Rachel were amazing!! They kept everyone moving, kept us in sync with our timeline, kept my champagne glass filled and really, no words can ever explain how important and special they were on my big day.

Go with the Bees!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Megan M

Having a wedding coordinator was the best thing we ever got. Working with Brooke made everything so easy. The Bee's made everything run so smoothly and were able to fix any situation that came up. They made the day stress free for myself and my mom. I am so thankful to have... Read More them help out and they were so caring and kind to one of my bridesmaids who has ALS. They help in more ways then i could ever imagine. Brooke is a kind person and is truly there to make sure everything is perfect.

Wedding on June 23, 2012

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Emilie G

I have tried to be upfront and honest about all of my reviews, and I must admit I have mixed reviews about this vendor. Brooke, the owner, is very nice and you can tell she is very passionate about what she does. That being said, I think she has just taken on a bit too much, as... Read More I always felt it was not quite as personalized as I would have liked. Towards the end, I felt there were things were very rushed that should have been done earlier. It always seemed to be a bit difficult getting her on the phone as well. I will say that her "bees" she provided on the day of the wedding were a HUGE help. Any time someone needed something, they were always there to fix the problem. A couple issues came up during the day of the wedding that I would change- my cake did not come out the way it was supposed to and because the "bees" didn't know what my cake was supposed to look like, it was not able to be fixed. In addition, like on the review of the photographer I gave, I'm not sure who is to blame for this- I gave Brooke a list of pictures I wanted taken during the wedding. Some pictures with my aunts, cousins, etc did not get taken. The list was on the outline she provided, so I'm not sure who is responsible (I will even take blame; however, it does get a bit crazy during the wedding so I'm not sure whether I knew if I was coming or going!) If you are looking for someone who can give you tips on etiquette and be present at the rehearsal/reception to help you out, this company is definitely for you.

BeeTasTic!

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Colleen R

Brooke, Sarah and Christine were my angels on my wedding day! They took care of things I didn't even know needed to be taken care of. They let me enjoy and soak up the true spirit and emotion of the day. Thank you girls for letting me have that! Brian and I can't thank you... Read More enough! XOXOXO!! Love, Colleen L. Ruggiero

worth the money

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Jessica H

Brooke and Heather were such a great resource at our wedding. They were organized, helpful, firm with guests and other vendors when needed, supportive of the wedding party. Overall, money well spent to not have to worry about all the little details of the wedding day.

Bee

Reviewed on 9/15/2011 ashley m

I have seen there work and it looked great

Start a Conversation!