Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Julie O

Bee for a day was terrible for flower girls in the wedding party. They did not want to introduce the flower girls at the reception but the ring bearer was announced. Bee for a day called the flower girls "little people" and she said that the girls were not needed. Very... Read More rude. Other than that they were ok.

2017-09-19T20:16:24 Response from the vendor

While we seldom receive reviews from people who are not our clients, we do appreciate your honesty in this review. We would certainly NEVER intentionally be rude to our couples' guests and especially our youngest or as we call them our "littlest" guests. We feel... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Hannah K

Bee for the Day was AMAZING. Best money we spent on our wedding day! Seriously, if you are trying to decide if you need a wedding coordinator or not - you do, and it must be BEE FOR THE DAY! Brooke and Debbie handled absolutely everything for our wedding day- set up, clean up,... Read More bustling dress, fixing bridesmaids dresses, boutonnieres, running out to get fruit for the cake that I forgot about until the morning of my wedding - I could go on and on. My mother and father were so impressed with the Bee's as well - they were able to truly sit back and enjoy the celebration with our friends and family and knew that everything was going to run smoothly - and when a few small issues popped up (unexpected guests, late guests, etc) Brooke and Debbie would fix it without anyone knowing it even happened. I would recommend Bee for the Day a million times over!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Megan M

Bee for the Day was easily the best money we spent! Brooke, the owner, was one of our Bees and we simply would not have been able to relax and enjoy our special day nearly as much without their services. They did everything from manage vendors to remove a stain from my dress.... Read More They helped us pack up our belongings at the end of the night and wrangled our guests all day. It was well worth the money to have that peace of mind.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Betsy L

An absolutely MUST on your big day. Brooke and her team have mastered wedding planning and execution. Brooke is available as much or as little as needed throughout the planning process (she saved the day on a number of instances!) and the two bees present on the day of are... Read More incredible. They made the entire day flow perfectly. Would refer to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Sara K

We should have contacted them sooner. They made the entire day stress free. They helped with the rehearsal, set up, pictures, food and drinks, unexpected guest, clean up. We didn't have to worry about where or when to be. Everything was taken care of by the Bee's. Always on... Read More top of thing and if something went wrong we didn't know about it unless we asked and they already had answers on how it was getting fixed. Love them and I don't think it would have been as great a night without them. Best Money I spent on the whole wedding.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Erica M

Brooke is a life saver. Hands down, no competition the best decision we made while planning our wedding. She allowed us to truly enjoy our big day. If a problem arose, she was on her headset fixing it immediately. She was the quarterback of the team and made sure every vendor... Read More was on track. She turned situations that could have been a disaster into a minor blip (our whole wedding party got stranded by a broken golf cart minutes before the wedding and she got everyone back in one piece and on time, for example) Her being there allowed our parents to kick back and enjoy the wedding without feeling like they needed to help us because Brooke took care of everything. We debated a lot about whether we "needed" a wedding coordinator before we hired Brooke. I can say without question that the answer to that question was YES. You should hire Brooke, you will be a much happier bride if you do.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Erica S

If you're on the fence about getting a planner let me help you; DO IT. It's worth it. The Bees will take so much stress and confusion off your plate. You use them as much or as little as you need them before the big day (looking back I actually wish I'd used them MORE). I know... Read More it seems extravagant, but seriously most of the vendors we used gave us a discount because we worked with the bees. When my train ripped before the ceremony, Michelle was there with a sewing kit to fix it. They had already set up things that I'd never even thought about (like a free shuttle from our hotel to the ceremony around the corner, I had just planned to walk... They were like "uhhh... No.") I never needed to ask, they just made it happen! I'll never forget the look on my husband's face at the end of the night when he realized how amazing they are. It was 11pm and we were SO TIRED. He said, "Oh crap how are we supposed to get all our stuff, the cards, and the gifts over to the hotel?" And our Bee chimed in, "Oh we loaded everything up and brought it to the hotel already, you guys can just head over!" His jaw hit the floor! I just smiled and whispered, "I told you they're worth it!" He was blown away. When I was sweating in my dress a bee with a hand fan appeared, when I felt a headache coming on a bee with a Motrin appeared, when I wanted to try one of our appetizers at dinner she brought a whole plate of them for our table! If there were any catastrophes (and apparently there were some snafus), I was none the wiser and as far as I knew the whole thing went off without a hitch. I was on a modest budget (16k), but I set aside a small piece of the budget and they helped me turn out a wedding that looked like 100k and felt like a dream. Seriously JUST DO IT!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Jocelyn M

Where do I even begin? Brooke and the Bees are absolutely amazing! I knew I had wanted Brooke to coordinate our wedding from the very start of wedding planning; however, I didn't think my mom would be on board with the price. Somehow, I think my mom knew in her gut that an extra... Read More pair of hands would make the big day easier on her, so we went ahead and hired Bee for the Day. It was definitely the BEST decision we made throughout the entire planning process, and undoubtedly the best money that was spent on the wedding! Brooke's ability to organize is nothing short of impressive. She made sure all of our vendors were confirmed and sent each one a detailed timeline of the day. On the day of the wedding, Brooke and Kim made sure every final detail was in place so that our moms and I were able to relax. It was an absolute blessing to work with Brooke in her hometown and home church, and I could tell she felt just as comfortable as the rest of our family did. Our First Look wouldn't have been as perfect as it was without her brilliant mind, as she was able to help to me find just the right way to pull of my grand surprise to my husband. Both my husband and I agree that even if things did go wrong during the ceremony or reception, we would have never had the chance to stress over it, or even know about it in the first place. We were able to focus on each other instead of the behind-the-scenes aspects of the day, making the day that much more memorable for us. Our parents, immediate family, and bridal party have continued to rave about Brooke and Kim simply due to their organization, kindness, and genuine care for the bride and groom's well-being during such a busy day. Thank you for making our big day better than we could have imagined! I will be telling every bride-to-be about Bee for the Day.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Madchen R

Hands down the best decision we made for the wedding day this past Saturday. Danielle and Elizabeth were PHENOMENAL, I could not have asked for more amazing bees. They took care of everything and I did not have to worry at all. Brooke was also amazing leading up to the big day!... Read More Thank you all so much!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kate R

Brooke and her Bees made our day perfect! I am so glad I used their services - it made my day run so smoothly and they were on top of everything! Thanks so much to Danielle for being so helpful and wonderful. I don't know what I would have done without the Bees!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Katie S

Can I get an "AMEN, ALLELUIA" for Brooke, Rachel and Mary?!! I am not a detail person in the slightest but thankfully that is the purpose of the Bees! Brooke helped plan our perfect day down to the minute and Rachel and Mary not only executed the plan but went above and beyond!... Read More They think of everything and more!! Our day would not have been as perfect without Bees there guiding us, our wedding party, families and guests along the way. My one suggestion to the newly engaged is to rework your wedding budget to include the Bees to make your day flawless! They take care of all the little small details so you, your groom and family members can sit back and enjoy the day! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bee for the Day, for making my wedding day incredible!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Anne H

I hired Bee for the Day fairly early in the process--mainly for month-of help-- and as the day approached, I was honestly wondering if I truly needed a coordinator. Now I can say it was the best money we spent on our wedding. I had no idea how much stress not only me and my... Read More fiance but my family would be under, but Rachel and Julianne put us totally at ease. It was so nice knowing that there were people there who had such in-depth experience with weddings--they knew all the right questions to ask and knew what we needed before I even knew. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Amanda C

When I started planning for our wedding, I contemplated whether we would truly NEED a coordinator. After speaking with Brooke, initially, I knew it would be worth it to keep stress low on the big day. However, after working with our Bees, Rachel and Julianne, I can't imagine... Read More what the day would have been like without them! They were absolute angels, lifesavers, and the essence of calm and collected. They helped us draft out a timeline for the entire weekend and coordinated with various vendors. Rachel led our rehearsal, asking questions and making suggestions to ensure the ceremony would be smooth. The day of they were all over the place - in the best way possible! Any time anything would come up, they'd smile and take care of it. We even had multiple vendors comment on how easy they were to work with and how helpful they were to have around. When my bustle broke at least 5 times, I'd turn around and they'd be standing there ready to fix it. I could go on and on about the various ways they came to the rescue.... By the end of the night, I couldn't even express enough gratitude for them. I was actually sad to see them go! I would recommend hiring Bee for the Day to anyone who wants to have a stress free wedding day - and Rachel and Julianne, thank you for being an absolute dream to work with!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kailyn K

First, let me just say Dani and Debbie were absolutely amazing! Dani was entirely helpful throughout the whole process leading up to my wedding day. I am really not sure how I would have survived the week leading up to the wedding if I did not have her help. I am a very... Read More organized person so to have Dani and Debbie there making sure everything was going according to plan and on time was a complete relief! It was such an amazing feeling to know that not just Nick and I but our parents as well, were able to relax and just enjoy our wedding day. Dani and Debbie both get a A++ in my book for how helpful and on top of everything they were. I will definitely be highly recommending the bees to anyone looking for a wedding planner! Thank you so much Bees, my family and I will never be able to thank you enough for everything you did to make our day as special as it was!!!!! -Nick & Kailyn Keil

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Katie L

Working with Brooke and her team made our wedding planning process significantly easier and things would not have run as smoothly on the day of our wedding without their help. Prior to the wedding, Brooke was very prompt and responsive to our communications and helped us... Read More throughout our vendor selection process. On the day of the wedding, Brooke & Elizabeth thought of every detail, made sure everyone was where they needed to be and from the time they arrived until the time they left, they made sure everything was perfect for our big day. They handled some unforeseen hiccups with grace, they had a solution for everything and we could not have asked for a better team! Brooke and her team are true professionals and fully helped us and our family relax and enjoy our big day. We would absolutely recommend Bee For the Day to any couple!

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Beth F

Best decision we made! We got married in Cleveland, OH. They are based in Perrysburg, OH but have a few Bee's that work in Cleveland! We hired Bee for the Day mostly for day-of stuff because I didn't want to be bothered with annoying things that might ruin our big day! However,... Read More they were so helpful in managing our wedding before that day. They met with me and put together a timeline for our entire weekend. They pointed out some things that we were behind on doing or things we might have forgotten about. A couple weeks before the wedding, they put an itinerary together including all of the vendors and sent an email out to EVERYONE involved in the wedding plans. They told everyone to contact them with any questions (which was nice because we didn't need to deal with logistical things). They charged us fairly for the work they did. I would recommend them to anyone.

SPECTACULAR!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Natalie M

Brooke and Debbie are angels sent from heaven!! I was so against having a wedding planner but then these two fabulous ladies walked into my life and I have no idea how I would've gotten married without them!!! There are not enough words to describe how amazing they were!! They... Read More made sure everything ran on time, took care of all the little details so I wouldn't be stressed out, and they were actually able to keep me calm for the wedding!! They were so much fun and easy to get along with. I truly felt after that day like we were family!! You will not regret hiring them for one second I promise you!! Even my photographers, videographer, and band said how on the ball they were!! Loved them!!!

Couldnt have done it without them!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 MacKenzie L

I can't even imagine how my wedding would have turned out with out the Bees!!! They helped with everything from the smallest details that I never would have though of to the big things that we couldnt have done on our own. They allowed my special day to run perfectly and I know... Read More it wouldnt have been so incredible without them!!

Couldn't have done it without them!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Molly L

Hiring the Bees for my wedding day was the best decision I made in the planning process! Words cannot begin to describe how valuable the Bees were for me, my husband, our families, our wedding party, all guests and other vendors. Dani and Allison answered every question and... Read More addressed every concern I had throughout the entire process and especially on my wedding day. The Bees think of things that I would never think of myself, such as extra toothbrushes for bridesmaids or strategically placing tissues in my floral arrangements for the ceremony. Allison filled in for the photographer's assistant when she got lost and, when I forgot my list of setup directions for the gift and dessert tables, Dani arranged everything better than I could have myself! Amid all the excitement and chaos of our big wedding day, the Bees made me feel completely at ease. I couldn't imagine my wedding day without them. I owe so many of the wonderful memories I will always have of my wedding day to the Bees.

Truly fantastic women!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kelleigh n

Brooke and her Bees are truly the best in the business! They literally took all the little details of our plate and made sure they got accomplished. A wedding day is something to be cherished and remembered forever and they made sure that it was a day we will never forget!... Read More You know when they are there that you don't have to worry about anything because they already had it taken care of before it became an issue. I cannot say enough about how hard these ladies worked to make our day amazing. I am so blessed to have met and have brooke be apart of our wedding it will be a day that I will never forget. Thank You Thank You Thank You! You are truly special people at what you do!

Sanity Savers!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Katie T

Brooke was our Bee and was absolutely incredible. The day of the wedding she took care of every little detail - I could completely relax and enjoy the moment. She was very flexible, helping take care of our dog ring-bearer, driving me when I didn't have a ride to our first look,... Read More handing out umbrellas when it poured down rain, and more. My Mom and I literally would have lost our minds without her! We have been to a few weddings since our own and many people have commented that they wish they had "a Brooke" to help them on their big day.

Awesome and Smooth Day

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Kari C

Bee for the Day was wonderful and helpful throughout the entire event. They were helpful through all of the craziness that day (my dad broke his arm before the wedding) and kept us all calm. I am glad we hired them and could not imagine having the day flow so smoothly without... Read More Bee for the Day.

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Kelsey H

I hired Brooke for a wedding in September. I was a little hesitant as to whether it would be absolutely necessary to have a wedding coordinator, and I am so glad we hired her. She was so easy to work with, very organized, and very responsive. She had a lot of great insight... Read More and she responded to any issues that arose throughout the day. I recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator!

Wedding Coordinator

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Emily C

We used Bee For The Day for our wedding and I couldn't have ben happier! It definitely took a load off to have the minor details taken care of by someone I trusted. heather did everything I asked for and more--She took care of the minor crises--ones that I didn't even have to... Read More know about :) A lot of stress was gone and I could enjoy my day knowing they were in charge! DEFINITELY recommend.

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Sara G

I can't say enough good things about Brooke and her Bees. These ladies are easy to work with, are well prepared, creative, motivated and fun. They were able to help me with day-of services and some pre-wedding day planning. My wedding was themed and required a lot of set-up,... Read More which they completed perfectly. Brooke even organized and confirmed with all of vendors on the actual wedding day. This service is worth every penny, and our day wouldn't have been complete without it!