Is this your business? claim it now

Bee Lavish Vintage Rental

Dripping Springs, TX

Lighting, Chairs, Dinnerware, Equipment, Flatware, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

705 W Highway 290, Dripping Springs, TX

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Laura G

I was extremely impressed with the rentals and service. The items I rented added the perfect touch to my wedding. Service was great and so was communication. I highly recommend! Very professional and awesome items in a variety of styles. Oh, the games were an absolute hit!... Read More Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Amani D

The range of rentals is terrific and the service is top notch! We rented lounge furniture, cake stands, chalk board, easels and chicken wire frames. All contributed greatly to our daughter's bohemian, rustic chic wedding esthetic. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Ashley I

We wanted to create a small lounge area at our Brazos Hall roofdeck wedding and Bee Lavish had everything we needed and at all the right prices. We also rented the coolest bar stools for our cocktail tables - giving our laid back Austin vibe wedding even more credibility. We... Read More have been given so many compliments on the vintage furniture and we couldn't have been happier with the advice and guidance Denise gave when answering my (many!) questions on what would look good together! Thanks to your company for helping to add that little extra something special to our best night ever!

Go-To Vendor for Vintage Accents- Jess

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Jessica M

Bee Lavish has the vintage rental game down. Their warehouse is stocked with gorgeous pieces that, while classic and warm in nature, are not too worn, as happens sometimes with the idea of 'vintage.' I rented mostly accent pieces for my Halloween wedding but this company is sure... Read More to have anything big or small you might need for your event at a very fair cost. They are helpful and prompt in their service and are an all around great resource for any Austin area wedding or event in need of some vintage flare.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Yazmeen J

Seriously look no further if you are trying to find vintage pieces! Priscilla and Denise are the BEST and always go out of their way to find the perfect prices for you. Their prices are very reasonable and their customer service is top notch. I had them do some decoration at the... Read More ceremony site and they did it just amazing - I absolutely LOVED it! They care a lot about your wedding day and always stay in contact with you to ensure they execute exactly to your desire. We loved them as our vendors and everyone commented what a Pinterest wedding we had!

Best Vintage Rentals in Austin

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Jillian D

We were very happy with the vintage furniture we rented from Bee Lavish. The pieces we rented were true statement pieces adding to the ambience of our wedding. Denise was really easy to work with. Highly recommend.

Beautiful vintage rentals, great service!

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 H M

Bee Lavish provided all of the vintage rentals for our wedding, and they were gorgeous! From the beginning, Denise was very friendly and happy to reserve whatever I needed (as long as it was still in stock). They have a great selection of vintage furniture, signs, and props... Read More (large and small), and they’re also experienced in staging and designing. I especially love all of their doors that have been recycled into chalkboards; we used one as our menu. They were typically quick to respond (within a week, usually), and they were very accommodating when it came to fitting our hectic schedule. They allowed us to pay over the phone with a credit card, and they even allowed us to pick-up a large chalkboard a day early so we could write the menu in advance. On the day of the wedding, they set everything up on time, and the final layout was gorgeous. I would happily recommend Bee Lavish to any Austin or Hill Country bride looking to add a vintage flare to her wedding!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Leslie J

Bee Lavish Vintage Rentals is located just outside of Austin in the small town of Dripping Springs. The showroom is gorgeous. The selection is incredible. The two ladies that own the shop are absolutely wonderful. The décor style we chose for my daughter's wedding was... Read More "romantic vintage". We had a vision of beautiful antique furniture and accessories placed throughout the ceremony site and reception. We wanted classy, beautiful, pieces rather than just old furniture. My floral designer suggested that we make the short drive to Dripping Springs and check out this place. When we stepped inside the showroom, I was amazed at all the beautiful pieces and how large their selection was. Denise spent the afternoon helping to design our vision. Her ideas for our event were spectacular. She is so talented. She put together each seating area with all the accessories. They were all absolutely gorgeous. We rented vintage plates and teacups for the reception tables along with their vintage flatware. Decorative screens were used to compliment some of the small seating areas inside the reception hall. She designed a fabulous room scene that included a fireplace mantle in the background that was placed on the stage. It was breathtaking. The day of the wedding, they arrived at the venue with all of our items and a team of people to do the set-up. Denise and Prisilla set up all the place settings on the reception tables, the gift and card table, and sign in table. Denise helped to design and place all the floral and accessories throughout the reception hall. Then, at the end of the evening, their team returned and picked up all of their items. I can't say enough good things about this shop. They are wonderful. Their service and selection is amazing. Using this vendor was definitely one of the best decisions that I made for my daughter's wedding. Everything was perfect. They took my vision and made it a reality. Thank you ladies for helping me give my daughter the wedding of her dreams. Becky Jones

Awesome , amazing, beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Cheryl G

Bee Lavish Rental is a new company in the Austin/Dripping Springs area that rents adorable "vintage" decor, furniture, tableware, etc. I used them for my outdoor ranch wedding, that had a vintage flair to it, but also a bit of my own artistic colorful pop to it. Their selection... Read More is great, and has even grown more since she did my wedding May 5th! The owner, Denise Stone, is an incredibly talented woman who KNOWS how to decorate and throw together anything to make it look so sweet and adorable! She went over and beyond my expectations with her styling talents. She even arranged all of my flowers in various milk glass vases and bowls.. AND made my bridal bouquets and boutineers! Her prices for rentals cannot be beat by anyone else in the city. I can't recommend her enough!! Everyone at the wedding could not get over how beautiful everything was and all the decor selections. She even has a lemonade stand (which everyone needs for weddings these days;) ) You will be overjoyed with her and her services!

Start a Conversation!