Live, love, & laugh, we've got you covered!

At Bee Two Sweet, we love learning about you and your individual style, to create that “Two Sweet” space where the two of you can be completely authentic. We want you to relax and fully enjoy one of the most spectacular occasions of your life, secure in the knowledge that we will be capturing and chronicling all of the beautiful, magical moments: the glances, the laughter, the merry-making, the love. We are honored to celebrate weddings of all sizes and shapes: large, intimate, traditional, unconventional, non-western, same-sex, or destination. We are available for weddings and other life events throughout Virginia, DC, and Maryland; and the rest of the planet, upon request. Your vision is our command. You are our inspiration.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Washington DC and Beyond (703) 615-5298

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Gregg B

Do not hesitate for a second. Book Bee Two Sweet as soon as you can. You will not be disappointed, I promise. Brittany was a dream to work with through every aspect of this process from planning, to the day of our wedding to coordinating the final picture selection. Her keen... Read More eye, patience and humor brought out the best in every picture she shot. We've had countless comments on how amazing our pictures are, and we'll cherish these moments she captured for the rest of our lives.

2017-10-29T19:18:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, Gregg! You two were a DREAM to work with, and your whole day was so incredibly "you" -- I loved every minute!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Betsy S

My husband and I had Brittany shoot our engagement and wedding, and she was the BEST. I still get compliments on my photos. So helpful in planning out the entire day, Brittany advised me on how long photos take, what the options are for family photos, first looks, bridal party... Read More photos... all the things you forget to plan for. On the day, she got incredible shots that I didn't even ask for. She has an intuitive sense for where the action is. She's imaginative and ingenious about getting amazing photos and capturing the spirit of the day. I highly recommend!

2017-10-29T19:20:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Betsy!! My best to you and your husband <3 I hope we see each other soon!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Briana S

Johnny and Brittany are absolutely incredible. They shot our engagement photos and recent wedding. They are so much fun to work with and make you feel comfortable. They are so creative with their photos and are totally willing play around with different ideas during a photo... Read More shoot to see what works. I was a little worried about the photos being very staged or stiff but they are anything but. I am so incredibly in love with our photos, they brought our personality out in them. I cannot say enough amazing things about them. I have received so many compliments on the photos as well as them when they were taking them. They really make everyone feel special and beautiful. They put so much love and passion into their photography and it shows. I absolutely recommend them, you will not be disappointed ❤

2017-10-29T19:21:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks for all the kind words, Briana! We loved every minute!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Lauren K

We met Brittany and Johnny at a wedding expo and I could go on and on about how amazing they were! They shot both our engagement & wedding photos. They are extremely kind, professional, and of course... FUN! we had several timeline and transportation changes and they rolled with... Read More the flow and managed to capture some very special moments. Don't hesitate, BOOK THEM ASAP!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Megan B

Brittany did an amazing job on both our engagement photos and wedding photos this summer! We spoke with many photographers, but Brittany was so talented and personable that we knew right away we wanted to work with her. Neither my husband nor I particularly like to have our... Read More picture taken, but Brittany managed to make us both feel really comfortable, and we had a lot of fun working with her. When our photos came back, people could not stop talking about how amazing they were! We highly recommend Bee Two Sweet!

2017-10-29T19:32:08 Response from the vendor

Even though you say that you "don't like having your picture taken" I could never tell :) You were wonderful to work with, thank you so much for choosing us to be there for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Tory M

We worked with Brittany and Johnny for our wedding in April 2017 and engagement shoot beforehand. We could not have dreamed of a more professional, fun, and talented pair to capture our wedding. Our pictures are all wonderful, and Brittany and Johnny both added so much joy and... Read More ease to our wedding day. They are more than just photographers, they are magic-makers! You will love having them as a part of your wedding.

2017-10-29T19:23:39 Response from the vendor

Magic-makers!! <3 You just made my whole day! Thank you so much for the kind words!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Julie C

Guys, we cannot begin to explain how much we enjoyed having Bee Two Sweet with us on our wedding day. BTS took our engagement photos, wedding day photos, and my maternity photos. Brittany has an incredible eye and is completely open to strange requests. My husband and I were... Read More looking for photos that were a little cooler than the traditional set-up shots. We got more than we expected! The biggest thing I can say - I completely trusted Brittany on our wedding day. I was nervous about wedding photography but after our engagement session with her, I knew she would capture everything during our wedding and do it beautifully. It was honestly the one thing I didn't stress about on the day of. If you're having a wedding in the DMV, you really need to go with Brittany and Johnny.

2017-10-29T19:24:37 Response from the vendor

Julie, we love love love working with you! For all of life's big events!! :D I know we'll see you soon.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jessica T

Brittany and Johnny were a godsend for our engagement and wedding photos. Brittany does an amazing job of keeping the photoshoot organized, and staying so chill. She even took photos on my Grandma's camera during the wedding, which was beyond sweet. On top of the two of them... Read More being a dream team for your wedding, the photos are stunning. No two photos are the same. Brittany is a lighting designer, and you can see her eye for light in every photo. It's jaw dropping.

2017-10-29T19:26:22 Response from the vendor

You cannot say no to a grandmother... especially yours! She was *the best* And we loved your big day! Thanks for all the kind words!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Chris B

Brittany and Johnny were amazing to work with. Great ideas for engagement pictures, unobtrusive at the ceremony and reception, yet captured every moment. The finished book is incredibly beautiful. You will not be disappointed with any aspect of their operation!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jessica H

Brittany and Johnny are great friends of my husband and I. They performed at our wedding only 6 short days after their own wedding. Mike and I were blown away by how professional and creative they were with every shot they took. Brittany took time out of her busy wedding... Read More planning to help me develop a timeline for the photography on our wedding day and she and Johnny were able to execute every group of photos efficiently. My husband and I are so pleased with the photos that Brittany and Johnny are able to share with us. Every photo brings us back to how we felt that day which is such a wonderful thing. My husband and I will treasure these photos and the time we spent with our great friends for the rest of our lives.

2017-10-29T19:27:21 Response from the vendor

Shooting your wedding so close to ours was a HUGE honor, and was just the perfect way to wrap up a weekend! Thank you for trusting us with your cherished memories!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Alysia C

Johnny and Brittany did our engagement photo shoot and will be shooting our wedding in May 2018. First off, let me say I actually sobbed when I got our engagement photos they were so amazing. I am pretty self conscious about my photos and I felt that we looked great in ALL of... Read More them. They perfectly captured our personalities and the photos were beautiful (they also took place in a sunflower field in full bloom, a location which was THEIR idea- genius). Secondly, the actual shoot was awesome. They were fun and funny and made us feel totally comfortable. They really had fun with the shoot which made for some really unique shots. We can’t WAIT to see the photos from our wedding when the time comes, but I can honestly say it’s one aspect of our wedding day I am 100% confident in.

2017-10-29T19:28:31 Response from the vendor

You are too kind!! We *cannot* wait for May!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Christy

OMG! Brittany and Johnny are the absolute best! We had a conversation prior to the shoot to discuss what I was looking for. I have to say I was very particular about that I wanted (artistic shots that played with lights, colors, angles, etc.) and what I didn't want (side... Read More profile, standard kissing photos, looking fat). Brittany asked for some samples of what I liked and we made a plan to do the engagement shots from 7:30 - 9:30 PM so we could get some daytime, sunset, and night photos. We did shots on the backside of the Lincoln Memorial, on the lawn to the side of the Lincoln Memorial, on Pennsylvania Ave. in front of the Capital, and in one other location that I cannot remember the name of currently. The photos were turned around pretty quickly and I LOVE them!!! We got some great typical engagement shots in addition to some really cool artistic ones with long exposure and blurred lights, our reflections in a pool of water. The session went longer than intended because we were having so much fun and Brittany and Johnny got to experiment with shots. It was the absolute best experience and I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

2017-10-29T19:29:18 Response from the vendor

You two take the cake for best pre-shoot-phone-meeting - I remember it vividly! And I am so happy that you love what we came up with for that shoot!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jade F

I used Johnny and Brittany for our engagement photos and wedding photos in April of 2017. They were mind-blowing and so fantastic to work with. So much that we have used their services for my company too and I recommend them to couples looking for outstanding wedding photography... Read More that is affordable. I highly recommend them. I very much appreciated their positive vibes and the enthusiasm they brought to the day. You felt like you were having a close friend photograph you and follow you around all day so it made for a very comfortable 10+ hours together. And my husband who HATES to take photos actually enjoyed himself and endured all the snaps because they really put him at ease. I still look at our wedding photos throughout our home each week and I am so thankful for the images they captured from that day. These are lifelong memories that we will never ever forget and to have them photographed in such a meaningful and lovely way was truly priceless.

2017-10-29T19:29:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Jade!! We loved your wedding day! And we're so glad you love your images!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Jeremy G

I hate being in pictures, but Brittany actually made the whole process fun. She got my quirky sense of humor and made it work. Our wedding was out of town and she was very supportive of the travel required. She got great pictures of all of the events that night and her... Read More engagement photos were spectacular. She really knows how to capture the perfect essence of nature and people. All of our guests loved her. Many state she was the best photographer they worked with (and they have had a lot of weddings over the past five years). She is very dedicated. We took a bus home, even after she was off the clock for well over an hour, she took pictures of us departing the bus. Way above and beyond. I would recommend her to anyone.

Brittany Diliberto

Photography is a part of who I am, not just what I do. My camera goes wherever I go, because I believe spectacular moments should be imprinted on more than memory alone. My work is influenced by my background as a professional lighting designer, having spent many years exploring how light can transform a scene and evoke emotion. I want to create memories that are honest and real, in the moment. There will be no mistaking that your wedding is most definitely unique to you, with powerful images that bring to life the love that surrounds you, to bring you joy for a lifetime.