Home to Atlanta's best dressed and happiest brides

A refreshing departure from big-box Atlanta bridal shops and over-priced boutiques, Bel Fiore offers a new approach to bridal shopping. We're honored to be the recipient of CitySearch's Best Of Bridal, The Knot's Best of Weddings, and Fox 5 Atlanta's Best Wedding Dresses.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion, Attire + Beauty

1205 Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta, GA (770) 509-7185

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Christina R

I LOVED my time at Bel Fiore! They make you feel so special. It was so nice that each bride had their own private section to have your friends/family sit and showcase the bride. The experience was super easy and all the consultants were available to help answer questions and... Read More help in any way. I found my dress and bought it the same day. They have an amazing selection for great prices!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Katherine L

I could not have imagined a better place to "Say yes to my dress"! Bel Fiore has the best dresses, consultants and atmosphere!! They were laid back and patient as I tried on the same three dresses over and over again! Love this place!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Kristen K

I found a beautiful gown at Bel Fiore. The sales associates were friendly and made great suggestions. I got my dress altered at Bel Fiore, and the alterations team listened to exactly what I wanted and executed it. I also got my bridesmaids dresses at Bel Fiore, and the girls... Read More loved them!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Tori R

I loved my experience in buying a dress here - Rhonda was so kind and helpful. I thought they had the best selection of different style dresses and I went to 6 places in the greater Roswell/Dunwoody/Sandy Springs area. My only disappointment is the alterations person they use... Read More didn't press the seams or cut out the extra fabric when they altered my dress. so I had to have the dress professionally pressed --- rather than steamed --- prior to the wedding. The seams on my right hip layed more flat after being pressed but could have been perfect if she had taken the time to remove the extra fabric.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Cindy B

Had a fantastic experience. Everything went so smoothly. Katie was a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Christina D

I was recently a bridesmaid in a wedding, and when it came time to order my dress from Bel Fiore, I got measured and found that I was between a 2 and a 4, according to the measurements on Bel Fiore’s website for that particular dress. As I live out of state and couldn’t go to... Read More the store in person, I called and asked for advice on which size to order. The woman I spoke to (whose name I unfortunately didn’t write down) told me the dress is stretchy so I should order the size 2 given my measurements. Months passed and we didn’t hear a word about the dresses. Eventually, about one month before the wedding, the bride called the store to ask what was going on, and learned the dresses had come in a month ago, but the store had forgotten to notify her. When I finally got my dress, it was so tight I could barely get it zipped up, and breathing was out of the question. Also, it was not remotely stretchy. Another bridesmaid (who had actually gone in person to the store to get fitted) had the same issue with her dress—it was way too small and she couldn’t get hers zipped up at all. Neither of us had gained weight since we got measured, so that wasn’t the problem. The measurements given for that dress were clearly wrong. I called Bel Fiore to complain and asked why I had been advised to order the size 2 and why the customer service person had told me the dress was stretchy, when it clearly wasn’t. The woman I spoke to (Elizabeth?) confirmed that my measurements were in line with a size 2 or 4 in that dress, but then had the nerve to tell me that my version of events “could not have happened” – she said it’s not their policy to ever advise girls on what size dress to order. Now, this is a store that has enormous turnover in their employees, so I found it perplexing that Elizabeth was so certain none of her staff would have ever possibly said something like that to a customer. I asked her, “Are you saying I’m lying?” and she replied in a sugar sweet tone, “I would never call you a liar!” I said, “but you’re saying that what I’ve just told you could not be true…” And she answered, “Right, it’s not possible, we would have never told you what size to order.” The conversation deteriorated from there, ending with Elizabeth telling me there was nothing they could do to make it right. Never in my life have I experienced such degrading treatment--being accused of dishonesty--from a store that I was giving my business to. I don’t know if it is Bel Fiore’s general company policy to automatically assume the customer is lying if they don’t like what the customer is saying, or if Elizabeth was just having an off day, but either way I found the whole episode to be beyond the pale. In the end, the bride’s mother went to the store on my behalf and got them to agree to alter the dress for me for free. I do give the store credit for agreeing to do that. Unfortunately, because I was coming in from out of state the day before the wedding, the timing didn’t work out and I wound up having to take it elsewhere. While the store did try to make it right in the end, the reason I am giving them 2 stars is because of the astonishingly unprofessional treatment I received, and the general mess Bel Fiore made of the whole business from start to finish (advising me to order the wrong size, telling me the dress was stretchy when it was not, then forgetting to notify the bride when the dresses actually came in, leaving us with very little time to arrange alterations).

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Lauren C

Bell Fiore bridal saved the day for me! I had already been to five different bridal shops and was getting discouraged and disheartened by not being able to find a dress. Not only were some shops unwelcoming and even pushy but they did not provide the selection or the warm... Read More environment that I found in Bel Fiore. From the moment I walked in to Bel Fiore I felt welcome and it was a positive, friendly and happy environment. I was greeted and escorted to an area specifically for me, already setup with a welcome sign with my name on it! I felt so honored that they were treating me so sweetly and making me feel so special rather than just another nameless bride. Then, there is no pressure when picking dresses or trying them on. It was all about me what I wanted. All they wanted to do is anything they could to help me find the perfect dress for my perfect day. Rhonda was amazing, patient and so helpful, even when I knew I found the one she let me try on more just to make sure that I wouldn't change my mind and so that it would hopefully solidify my decision. It was getting close to closing time and I never even once felt rushed. She was so helpful and so patient that it just made the experience absolutely amazing. It's better than I ever could've imagined and I am so thankful that I found the dress of my dreams all because of Bel Fiore and Rhonda! If you want an amazing experience, a positive and helpful environment, and a gorgeous selection, Bel Fiore it is definitely the place to go. They have a wide selection of such beautiful dresses at incredibly reasonable prices and each and every consultant is helpful and kind. I highly recommend Bel Fiore!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Emily O

Had a great time! Love how they separate the wedding dresses by silhouette...made it very easy to look around!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Sybil S

They were excellent! They really made the day feel special with a lot of personal attention! I HIGHLY recommend this as a must have experience! Reasonable prices and very friendly staff. 💗

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Windy C

I had the BEST experience today at Bel Fiore! I came in very scared about dress shopping since I am a plus size bride. They made me feel so welcome and helped me find my dream dress! I even had the crying bridal moment with my mom and sister!!! I highly recommend Bel Fiore!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Rebecca A

I heard so many great things and read numerous positive reviews about Bel Fiore Bridal but sadly was very disappointed with my experience. The dresses are not taken care of as they are all hanging about without any plastic covers and as each stylist brings you a dress, the poor... Read More dress is dragged across the floor. There were a lot of dresses in the boutique but somehow I felt like they all looked the same (very princess-y/beauty pageant-ish). Not really my style. My stylist didn't offer any input or suggestions which I was looking for - I needed a professional's eye. The stylist was nice but I was expecting so much more. I would save yourself the time and skip this boutique. Very disappointing.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Brittany K

My experience with Bel Fiore was horrible. I was persuaded into ordering a dress 6 sizes too big even though I told my consultant I was planning on losing weight. I'm normally a size 16-18 in dress but she ordered a size 28 "based on my measurements." Having no knowledge of... Read More anything wedding I trusted that this was just how these things worked. Once my dress arrived custom-ordered I could literally fit my arms inside with it zipped. During my second alterations appointment, the seamstress made me wait an hour past my appointment time then pricked her finger and bled on my dress. After having already spent $1800 on my dress purchase and $130 to get bra cups put in and four inches taken in, I could not afford to have this dress altered the 5-6 times it would take to get it down to fit me correctly. Since they make you sign a waiver regarding your measurements, I just had to live with this situation. I had a family member alter my dress as best they could and it still didn't fit right. I'm insanely disappointed with how my dress looked in my photos, my experience with Bel Fiore, and how everything played out. The only decision I regret making about my wedding was buying my dress from Bel Fiore.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Branddye W

My experience at Bel Fiore Bridal was great! Rhonda, my consultant, made me feel like she really had my best interest at heart. I was able to pick out dresses on my own and have some selected for me. A few of the other ladies at the salon offered assistance in selecting dresses... Read More and offered their opinions/suggestions on the ones I tried on. Everyone was very nice; even after my purchased kept us post-closing. I’d definitely recommend other brides pay the ladies at Bel Fiore a visit!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Caroline V

Love this place! I came with a friend last year and she got her gown here. Now that I am planning my own wedding, I came back and got my dress here! Their selection, prices, and service are unbeatable. My consultant, Bailey, was super sweet, patient, and did not pressure me to... Read More buy. She made it a very pleasant experience. I highly recommend this place over anywhere in the Atlanta area!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Anthony M

Found my dress at Bel Fiore. The owners were amazing and very kind, and the staff was friendly also. We love baby Kitty! They were very helpful with payment options also.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Courtney F

Loved our experience at Bel Fiore! They made it so fun and special for my little sister who was looking for a dress. I loved that they were never pushy and let us take our time! Thank you to Rhonda and Savannah who helped us find the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ashley W

LOVED my experience here. I couldn't have asked for a more fun or relaxed wedding dress shopping experience! The people here take time to know you and figure out what your vision is and then they do everything they can to make it happen! Rhonda and Savannah were the ones that... Read More helped me, and they were fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Katie M

My experience at Bel Fiore was great. One of my friends found her dress there and loved the experience as well. It is a beautiful store and very intimate. I really enjoyed working with my consultant, Shanna. She was incredibly friendly and helpful. I had shopped at one other... Read More shop before going to Bel Fiore where I had found "the one," but I wanted to make sure I wasn't being hasty. My consultant asked what I liked and asked about the dress I had fallen in love with. She was incredibly kind and didn't try to "sell" me on any of the dresses at Bel Fiore. She continued to ask if I felt beautiful, what I liked, and what I didn't. I loved that she didn't try to pressure me into "falling for" one of their dresses. They also gave me a cute gift for shopping with them!! The only negative with Bel Fiore is the price range of dresses. They are beautiful dresses, but for those brides with a budget under $1200, you're more than likely out of luck. They have a SMALL section of dresses that are $799 and "take as is." The dresses are great quality (tons of detail, lace, etc), but if you're like me and looking under $1000, don't get your hopes up.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Taylor R

I absolutely loved Bel Fiore! Everyone made you feel so comfortable and relaxed. They helped with whatever I needed and never pressured me or rushed me. I loved that each person had their own private section with couches and a stage that I could stand on. They helped make my... Read More experience more than I could have hoped for. I will definitely recommend Bel Fiore to soon to be brides!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lorraine M

I had a wonderful experience at Bel Fiore picking out my wedding dress. My consultant, Kaylin, was very helpful and efficient. They have a wonderful selection of dresses and their salon is very warm and inviting. I encourage every bride to visit!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lauren S

Honestly, I was late to the wedding dress game because I wanted to lose a little weight first and I wasn't really sure what to expect coming in as Bel Fiore was my first stop in the wedding dress search. I was also a little bit anxious that no dress would look good. Rhonda was... Read More fantastic at helping me pick dresses even though I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted and more knew what I wasn't looking for. It turned out all of my wedding dress anxieties were not an issue as Rhonda helped me find the perfect dress that combined all the elements of my top 3. The discounts you get for purchasing the dress make it even better. Highly recommend as a first stop for any bride starting out, BelFiore makes it easy and fun to find "the perfect dress!"

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Patricia G

I had an absolutely amazing experience at Bel Fiore! The associates were very friendly and helped me find the perfect dress even though I had almost no idea of what I wanted. The store was comfortable and they went out of their way to make me and my family feel special. It was... Read More my first attempt at shopping for a dress and I was thrilled to have found it there! If you're from the area, you absolutely must shop there for your wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Michelle G

We had such an amazing experience at Bel Fiore! The dresses and consultants are amazing and so is the customer service!! The atmosphere is very laid back! I also said yes to my dress today!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Mallory M

Enjoyable and Stress-free experience! I purchased my dress yesterday and had a fantastic experience! Rhonda and Elizabeth were very knowledge and treated me like a top priority! I can not wait to work with them to personalize my dress for my fiance Kevin and my big day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jessica F

Best experience you could ever receive. We were greeted with smiles the minute we walked in. The consultant- Shanna- made it as intimate and special as possible. After I chose a few dresses, she would run back and bring back dresses that she thought I would like. I purchased my... Read More dream gown! I received discounts on my dress, veil, tuxes, and bridesmaids dresses! You can't get a better deal than that! I am recommending Bel Fiore to every engaged friend in Marietta that I know!!