Bel-Air Bay Club

Pacific Palisades, CA

Capacity: Up to 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

A private estate with stellar ocean views

Bel-Air Bay Club gives you breathtaking scenery overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Santa Monica Bay. Contact us today and let our magnificently attentive staff turn this historic estate into your own private mansion for your big day. Terms and conditions apply.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Country Club, Mansion/Historic Site, Unusual/Alternative

16801 Pacific Coast Highway, Pacific Palisades, CA

Bel Air Bay Club

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Karen S

The Bel Air Bay Club was phenomenal! The venue, food and staff were amazing!!! We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding!!!

Incredibly gorgeous venue

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Sharone S

This venue is like a vintage spanish home overlooking the pacific ocean. The views are breathtaking. We had our ceremony on the lawn outside overlooking the ocean and then the reception inside the dinning room. They can accommodate around 225. Everyone who worked there was so helpful and pleasant to work with. A true hidden gem in LA!

The best venue I could have imagined...

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Julia S

This was the first venue me and my now husband visited about a year before the wedding and immediately fell in love. The other venues we saw after that just didn't compare. We had a whole team of people form BABC working with us and everyone was extremely professional, friendly, helpful, sweet and encouraging. I could not have had a better experience. From the food tasting, to the planning, to contracts, to final details - everything was taking care of from A to Z. It was so easy to work with the team. On the day of the wedding, everything went perfect. There were no issues at all. If you are looking to host an event with an ocean view, this one is definitely perfect.

Best Day Ever -- Thanks Bel Air Bay Club!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Susan K

We just got married at the Bel-Air Bay Club last Sunday!!! It was heaven!! The day was warm and sunny and we exchanged our vows at Sunset. The skies were clear and the ocean view from the Club was spectacular. We had the Club all to ourselves!! Not only is the Bel-Air Bay Club a spectacular location with stunning ocean views, but the staff there is simply best. Lisa and Christine were fabulous to work with -- they were always willing to answer my many questions and they helped me plan out the wedding of my dreams. The staff there anticipated all of our needs and made sure that we stayed hydrated (you might laugh at that, but it is important), got a chance to eat, and Sonia kept me from stepping on my train all through the night!!! They know how to run a wedding so that you do not have to worry about a thing! Thank you Bel-Air Bay Club, you are the BEST. Susan K.

The Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Ashley W

The Bel Air Bay Club is a beautiful spanish-style venue with gorgeous ocean views. It is exactly what we were looking for in a venue and we absolutely fell in love with it. We got married on August 30, 2014. Lisa was so amazing to work with. She was always available to answer questions and went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. The food was outstanding. Chef is truly incredible as the food came out just as delicious as the tasting and was served hot (even when our speeches went a little over). All the staff at BABC are just terrific people to work with. If you are interested in this venue we highly recommend it! Thank you BABC for making our day absolutely perfect!

Bride

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Jennifer S

The Bel-Air Bay Club was an amazing venue in so many ways. Of course the venue is beautiful - the grounds, the club room, courtyard, sites of the ocean, etc, which led to amazing wedding photos. However, the food and staff were just as amazing. They were so friendly and helpful throughout the entire planning process through the completion of the wedding event. They were never pushy and truly worked with you to stay within your budget. Never once did they try to persuade me to purchase something additional. During the course of the wedding day, they were so attentive to the bride and the entire bridal party and guests. They were always close by and made the day go seamlessly. The food was impeccable. Overall, I have received nothing but raving reviews and compliments from everyone on how great the food and overall venue was. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in this site.

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Carly A

I love the Bel Air Bay Club! This venue is absolutely beautiful overlooking the ocean. It is perfect for someone looking to have a beach wedding with out dealing with all of the sand and wind. The staff was a pleasure to work with from the beginning and very accommodating. They even provided me with a personal assistant to carry my train/bouquet and provide my husband and I with whatever we needed throughout the day. They also sent us home with a box full of cake slices since we didn't really get to eat any at the reception! The place is a little pricey with a lot of extra fees but worth it for the wonderful experience!

Breathtaking Venue

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Denise S

Before I even visited this venue I had seen photographs of other events here and feel in love. This venue has breathtaking views of the ocean. Our ceremony was on the lawn with our guests facing the ocean, it could not have been any prettier. The staff was wonderful to work with, especially the catering manager, Lisa. She is a doll. So pleasant and knows exactly what she is talking about. I know that we made the right decision with this venue, the day was perfect and beautiful!

Breathtaking views and beautiful venue

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Lara D

We never imagined we would get married at a country club as we're not members and surely it was out of our price range. Christine, Lisa and staff made our dream a reality by assisting us in hosting an amazingly beautiful and FUN wedding that fit into our budget. It helped that we got married on a Friday in November (still gorgeous weather!) but the staff also worked hard to accomodate us and make sure that we had everything we wanted. Our guests were impressed by the ocean view during the ceremony (outdoors) and the sunset during the cocktail hour (visible from large windows that overlook the ocean.) My only "complaint" is that the parking is limited. But our guests were able to take advantage of the open bar and ride home safely in the busses we provided. Overall an amazing experience and one we feel so fortunate to have enjoyed.

Beautiful venue with wonderful staff!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 e c

We visited over 10 venues in the Los Angeles area and decided to go with the Bel Air Bay Club after much deliberation. Price-wise, it was comparable with many other venues (i.e. Calamigos), but I liked how gorgeous the views of the ocean were and how private it was, especially in comparison to a hotel. In the end, we were extremely satisfied with our decision to go with this venue. The venue comes with their own catering service and on-site coordinator. Parties of > 50 guests require an attendant and valet services. We had about 110 guests, and the venue was a perfect size, though it can accommodate much larger and smaller parties. Throughout the process, the staff was very accommodating and flexible, even with last-minute changes. They are so on top of little details. They just made the whole wedding planning so much easier. We had also hired a wedding coordinator just in case anything went wrong, but I think the venue is capable that you may not need a hire a coordinator, particularly if your party is on the smaller side. My only complaint about the staff was that the gift attendant was not always at the gift table, so our guests did not feel safe leaving their gifts unattended. On the day of the wedding, it actually rained! But all of the guests still thought the venue was so beautiful. The staff quickly converted the whole indoor space into for an indoor ceremony and indoor cocktail hour. Our photographers also found many beautiful indoor areas for us to take group photographs. The venue is that amazing! We also received compliments on the abundant food. Thanks to the tasting session, we selected some delicious food (onaga, shortribs, butternut squash soup). Guests also thought the food was plated beautifully. Overall, I am so glad that we went with this venue. The staff made wedding planning so much less painful and were wonderful to work with. The views of the Pacific Ocean are gorgeous, whether sunny or rainy. We had a beautiful wedding, and our money spent here was well worth it!

Best Wedding Venue Ever

Reviewed on 8/19/2012 Carrie K

The venue itself was absolutely gorgeous! We got married outside and had an extraordinary view of the Pacific. The Bel Air Bay Club staff were wonderful. They were so attentive, kind, and provided everything you could possibly ask for.

Stunning

Reviewed on 11/22/2011 Page B

First of all, the venue is absolutely gorgeous. It has an old spanish feel to it, but with an amazing view of the ocean. The courtyard and ballroom were great. The location seems more like someone's fabulous house, than just another hotel ballroom. The grand fireplaces really help to add that little extra to the ambiance as well. The staff was also wonderful to work with here. Very helpful and very nice. I received compliments from many of my guests on how beautiful the ceremony on the lawn was. If I could do it all over, I would go right back to the same place!

Dream wedding

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 shima b

This location is hands-down one of the most beautiful venues you will ever see. Ocean views, old world class and elegance, and a great staff. The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 was because of a few things that were overlooked...but as a whole, our experience there was amazing and I highly recommend this venue.

Best venue!

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 Amber H

The most beautiful and picturesque yet intimate place to have your wedding! The view of the ocean was amazing and all the grounds are so well manicured! But mostly, the service was impeccable! Our guests have raved about the food, the drinks, the location, the service etc. I would 100% recommend the Bel Air Bay Club to anyone!

Review for Bel Air Bay Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jessica M

I just had someone there for the day off oversight of my wedding. It was something I paid extra for that my venue does. They were very good and organized because they work for the venue and know it and the weddings well.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lauren H

The maintenance staff.;Do not choose this venue if you want to have anything other than a cookie cutter wedding. They will tell you that they will work with you but in the end when it is too late they will not work with you.

Reviewed on 11/12/2008 Pamela N

The Catering Manager Teresa MacPherson is fantastic and extremely organized. The Bel-Air Bay Club is a beautiful venue and our wedding was managed very professionally. A+!;Absolutely nothing!

Reviewed on 9/05/2008 PATTI J

I loved the view of the Pacific Ocean from all areas of the venue. The food was also amazing and service was impeccable.

Reviewed on 8/18/2007 Blanca K

Managment,food and location;Save money to enjoy .

TO Bel-Air Bay Club