Belk's professionally trained bridal consultants make planning your wedding gift registry enjoyable and convenient. You'll find quality brand names and styles in china, crystal, flatware, kitchen electrics, bedding & bath essentials and more. Your guests are a click away from making your house a home. Just visit our website.

Birmingham, AL

Reviewed on 12/22/2013 Bonnie r

They did my make up at Clinique and was very happy

Very happy!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Cheryl W

The bridal specialists are so helpful and so happy for the couple. They have great customer service!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Tiffany M

Made it fun with a party like day and were very helpful with everything

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Ivy D

They made the registry process easy!

My engagement and wedding ring

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Stephani w

Belk had exactly what i wanted and a thousand dollars cheaper than a jewelry store

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Damonica W

I got many gift card and that's what we requested for the most part.

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Lauren S

Great place to register! Everything we put on this registry was purchased and given to us. They are always having sales and putting out coupons so that's a plus, as well.

Great in person, Website? Not so much.

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Sarah H

I like Belk, they have nice items, and are very helpful in person! The website, on the other hand, is a pain to navigate!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 brittany l

Great Service

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Andrea W

Belk was a wonderful experience from the registry process before the wedding to the return process after the wedding. The bridal registry consultants were very helpful and still contacts us when things that were on our registry that we still want to go on sale.

bridal registry

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 Marshandra G

They will wrap your gift and they also have an easy return policy

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 A C

Very helpful staff.

Belk Registry

Reviewed on 12/13/2012 Megan S

I love the selection!! Glad I registered there!

Very helpful

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Jennifer H

Dora at the Tuscaloosa store has been wonderful. There was problems with my china being out of stock and she was very accommodating in tracking it down and getting the place settings delivered straight to my door.

Belk has it all!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Julie C

Belk has everything you need as a newly married couple. And they usually have it on sale! Belk is a great place to register from everything from china to electronics to linens, and they are super easy to work with on returns/exchanges. If it scans, they take it - no receipts... Read More needed. And the registry is easy to manage online.

Make Up

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Erin M

I got my wedding make up done at the Bobbi Brown counter in Belk at Hamilton Place mall in Chattanooga, TN and it was a wonderful experience. I only had to buy a couple of products and I was able to get a trial and my make up done the day of as well as my two bridesmaids!

So Helpful!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Katie C

The ladies in Tuscaloosa were great and new a lot about the products!

Online Order

Reviewed on 5/02/2012 Karen E

I ordered my dress online. When I received it, all I had to do was hand it up. It was wonderful!

Reviewed on 3/20/2012 April H

We currently live in Cincinnati, OH where they have no Belks. Growing up in Charlotte, NC I couldn't believe Belk wasn't nationwide. Silly me, I had no idea it was a traditional southern department store. Anyhow, the registry people were amazing. They helped me set up my... Read More registry online until I was able to come down to NC to finish it up. They've been awesome!

Reviewed on 2/05/2012 Ashlee S

They have lots of china and home items to choose from. Super friendly service as well.

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 1/14/2012 Emily F

Easy returns

Love it : )

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Katlin H

I love the Belk registry. It was easy to keep track of online and exchanges are a breeze.

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Brittnee A

not the best customer service! Didn't have any of my dishes in stock!

Terrible service

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Callie W

I registered at Belk for my fine china and other things. There is a Belk in my hometown, only large department store, so I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately, I had the most problems with this registry. We had several different problems, such as random items showing... Read More up on our registry, items not coming off when scanned, and things not being in stock at our friends and family store. I was also in contact with the head of the registry, who told me she would fix the problems on the registry itself. It is not almost a month after my wedding and things have yet to be fixed. I warn any southern bride about registering here. It would be better for you to pick Macy's or somewhere else. This was supposed to be an easy part of my wedding and it became one of the most stressful.

Such GREAT customer service!

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Leigh W

I have been so impressed with the level of customer service at Belk! They have been so easy to work with and I definitely reccommend you registering with them if you are considering it! It will definitely be worth your while!

TO Belk