Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Online Ordering

10150 City Walk Dr, Woodbury, MN

Perfect Shopping

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Monette M

I LOVED this shop. After shopping previously at another store I was devistated and ready to give up. Bella was so warm and welcoming. Everytime I was there everyone was friendly. I went with my mother and mother-in-law. We all got to pick dresses for me to try on and they also... Read More gave us ideas once they saw what we liked and didn't. I found the perfect dress that I got SO MANY compliments thanks to the help of the sales girl. It wasn't one we had even seen.

2013-10-30T17:12:17 Response from the vendor

I am so happy that we were able to provide the experience you described above! When we opened our store that is exactly what we set out to do- to create a warm and welcoming environment for every customer. Thank you for taking the time... Read Less Read More

Favorite bridal shop ever!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Ashley G

Bella Bridal was my absolute favorite shop of my wedding dress search. The first time at the shop, I came in for a specific dress and my consultant did a great job of listening to what I liked and came up with others to try. My consultant insisted on going 45 minutes past my... Read More appointment allotment and 30 minutes after closing time! Not once did she push for me to buy a dress, nor did she seem annoyed with me. The second time I came in, I came just to try one dress, and, again, we stayed past closing. Such a great experience shopping here! Just wish I had been able to buy my dress here!

2013-10-25T16:51:05 Response from the vendor

Ashley, Thank you so much for your feedback! We so appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It looks as though your wedding has passed- we truly hope it was a wonderful day!

GREAT, Great, great!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Stephanie K

The staff at bella bridal was excellent!! They helped me choose my wedding dress after looking for two days at so many other places! They made me feel welcome and really listened to what I wanted in my wedding dress! Also, they were flexible for me as a distance bride! :)

2013-10-25T17:09:08 Response from the vendor

I always like to pass on information from our customers who have taken the time to write a review to our sales consultants. Whether good or bad, I believe that feedback is one of the best assets to our business. Thank you for your comments!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Nick V

I had a wonderful experience at Bella Bridal! I really liked that they let you go and look for a couple of dresses you'd like to try off of the racks right when your appointment starts! I had Paige as my "assistant" and I cannot say enough good things about her. She was so... Read More patient and worked to find dresses that I liked. Hats off to Bella Bridal!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 cortni b

LOVED my experience with Bella! It was awesome that it starts off with picking out a few dresses you're drawn to, and then the consultant helps find more to try on based on the things you do and don't love about the initial ones. The gals working there really know their stuff... Read More and are so incredibly helpful and sweet. They made the process so fun and not at all stressful. Of the 5 bridal gown shops I went to, Bella was by far my favorite!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Kayla L

Bella Bridal was awesome! At my initial appointment, the consultant put me in so many different dresses of so many different styles - she wanted to be sure I knew exactly what I wanted. I purchased my dress at this first appointment and received so many perks for doing so. When... Read More my dress came in, it was huge so Bella sent it back to the designer for a rush order smaller size at no extra cost.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Jenny D

Make sure to ask what their current promotions are when you call to make your initial appointment. You have to purchase on your first visit in order to get the special. They got me on the dress steaming a year after my initial appointment. Steaming the dress alone is $100... Read More after you've already spent thousands on the dress, storage, and alterations. It just seemed like nickel and diming at the end of the process. I did ask to speak to the manager and she stressed that they mentioned the promotions before booking the initial appointment and in the email confirmation of the appointment. She did make accommodations for me which I appreciate. Overall, my experience with Bella was good and the people there are very friendly and helpful. I went to several bridal shops in the Minneapolis area and Bella was the only one who had the style dress I was looking for in my price range.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Noell S

This was the one and only shop I had an appointment set up for my dress. I was a little worried that I would not find a dress, be too rushed into committing to a dress or spend too much money on a dress. Thankfully (and incredibly) none of those happened! I fell in love with and... Read More bought the first dress I tried on! Cathy was amazing to work with. She knows the dresses well and was able to work with me. I knew what I didn't want in a dress and also had a budget. We were able to walk around the boutique and pick out the dresses I wanted to try on. If we started to look at ones out of my price range, she would quickly and quietly steer us away from that rack. Cathy did such an amazing job working with me, which proved to be a little bit of a challenge since I still had a hard cast and crutches from ankle surgery. She didn't let that get in the way! I also wanted to point out and recognize the rest of the staff at Bella. Everyone was so helpful that day when I was trying on dresses! The girls would come by the fitting area and comment on the dress or style, which made me feel really important! I am also very pleased with how they handle all my questions. When I call into the store, I feel like I am talking to a best friend! I am truly impressed and thankful for the amazing staff at Bella Bridal and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Marnie L

I had a great experience at Bella Bridal. My stylist Cathy was friendly, helpful, and really listened to what I was looking for in a dress. She made it a very comfortable experience for me which I greatly appreciated!

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Tasha J

Bella Bridal was fantastic!! Ashley was my consultant and she was awesome!! She could tell instantly the style I liked and what I didn't! I found my dream dress and am so excited!! I am hoping I can request Ashley to help when we come look for bridesmaid dresses! I recommend... Read More Bella Bridal to every bride!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Beth S

This bridal store had an amazing atmosphere and beautiful high quality dresses to choose from! I had been to multiple bridal stores to find a dress and Bella's Bridal won me over by great customer service and finding a dress I said YES to! Would highly recommend this store!

Gorgeous dress and excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Kate P

Bella Bridal was by far the best experience I had while dress shopping. Initially, I was overwhelmed by the selection as you are allowed to browse and pull your own gowns. However, the girls that helped with dresses were awesome and helped me work through my own thoughts about... Read More each dress and encouraged me to try on dresses that I hadn't initially considered- which ended up being THE dress! They did an awesome job assisting with alterations that I wanted made by the designer when I ordered. When it arrived, they steamed the dress perfectly. LOVED my dress and loved my experience! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Heidi Y

I was referred to this boutique by another bride and my experience was PHENOMENAL! My consultant was Ashley and I couldn't have picked anyone better. She was so great listening to what I liked and was very helpful and knowledgeable. She made sure that my opinion was the most... Read More important and I found the dress of my dreams! I will be definitely referring other brides here!

WONDERFUL!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Eleanor P

My bridesmaids got their dress at Bella Bridal and the staff at our store was amazing! They had the dress we were looking for, although the selection was somewhat small. The staff took the time to measure the girls as precisely as possible to make sure that they would not have... Read More to get many alterations, if any at all. They were great and I would highly suggest everybody to go there!

Such Helpful Associates

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Madeline J

My experience with Bella Bridal was so positive! Wedding dress shopping was tough for me, I'm very petite and I felt like I was childishly swimming in every gown. After trying on at least 20 dresses, we were past store hours. My associate (I wish I could remember her name)... Read More and three girls training-in stayed late to continue my appointment until I narrowed my choices down to two dresses. I ended up coming back with another friend and went with a dress that has to be special ordered in ivory. I would whole-heartedly recommend Bella for their service. Their selection has many beautiful gowns, but most have lots of sass and bling. If you want something simple you are going to have to dig for it! Also- don't bring a crowd to your appointments! The dressing area is tiny.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

I recently visited Bella Bridal after trying 4 other stores. I like how they provide little number tickets that you can put on dresses you want to try on. They also pull dresses they think you might like. I worked with Taylor and she was patient, listened, interested, and... Read More overall great to work with. I have a small child with special needs who was melting down for a portion of the appointment (I thought she would love seeing all the dresses and have a great time..oops!) and although I was getting super stressed about it, Taylor assured me it was okay. I ended up finding a dress I loved that was totally opposite of what I thought I wanted! Unfortunately, it was a little over budget so I had to talk to my dad before purchasing so I will lose out on the first appointment discounts but I will definitely go back! I recommend checking out Bella Bridal! My mom and soon-to-be mother-in-law all agreed it was one of the best wedding dress shopping experiences. I also like how they give you some privacy in the dressing room instead of barging in all the time!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Nubia L

My experience with purchasing my bridal ball gown from Bella Bridal in Woodbury, MN was very good. The salon felt intimate, but sizeable enough to fit my wedding party and the mom's. I liked being able to see and tag all the dresses I wanted to try on instead of a consultant... Read More bringing them to me "from the back." I even got a free steaming, veil, and $100 towards jewelry with my dress purchase. I felt very well treated by my sales consultant and enjoyed my experience there. I also received a discount towards bridesmaid dresses and tuxes at their salon, which I used. The bridesmaids said their dress buying experience was good, and the 5 all made an appointment together to try on and order their dresses. The men, on the other hand, had several complaints, but that could be because they all tried to stop by without appointments; Bella is not open on Sunday's or late in the evening so it is a little inconvenient for just stopping by after work. You do, unfortunately, need an appointment every time you go in there, even to pick up my veil. I was able to use the provided website to see a virtual tux of everything I picked out. We ordered a slim fit tux, which they did not have sample sizes to try on. This made choosing a size very difficult for the men and Bella would not recommend a size to anyone. I understand the possible liability of why it's "against their policy" but when they require you to sign a statement that says you picked your own size, I don't see why a size recommendation would be anything but helpful. I heard they are discontinuing their tux services there, which seems to be a wise choice because as a customer, I don't have many good things to say about this part of their business. The tuxes came in a couple weeks before the wedding (good time for adjustments if necessary) and the dresses came in within 3 months. My dress steaming was done the day I requested, even though it can be +/- 24 hours. Overall, I would definitely recommend Bella for bridal and bridesmaid dress shopping!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Emily S

I was drawn to Bella Bridal from the get go as they were the closest shop to me that had the top 5 dresses I was dying to try on. The shop was very clean and well organized by designer with an overall great selection. My first appointment, to find THE dress, kind of left me with... Read More an incomplete feeling. The attendant was fairly new to the job and didn't make the experience feel that special or big of a deal in total. When I finally picked my dress out the attendants left me feeling like it was no big deal while the other patrons and my friends were the only ones that made it exciting. I went back last week to finally get my dress and try it on after purchasing 5 months ago. I have been losing a lot of weight in the past year and ordered my dress a size smaller than I was measured at the time of purchase, which I was nervous about but seeing as the dress had a corset back, I figured it would be ok or I would have to kick my butt into gear. The dress went on just fine and didn't feel too tight. However, my attendant kept pointing out that the snap closure on the side of the modesty panel was "pulling" and "stressed'. She brought it up so many times that I was too focused on this one snap that I couldn't see or feel as an issue that it completely took me out of the moment. She went so far as to say "well you can't lose bone" when I was stating that I know I have more weight to lose. In my opinion, if I spend a good deal of money at your shop then you better make me feel like a million bucks once I come back to get my purchase. If she was solution oriented or offered helpful advice as to what could and could not be altered then I may have been feeling different. The dress is absolutely beautiful and only needs minor alterations, nothing glaring or that can't be fixed despite it being a size small - but at the time of the appointment when I was standing there in it, I couldn't wait to get it off because she made me feel awful about my choice to order smaller. Long story short, the shop has a fantastic selection, but the service leaves MUCH to be desired. If I could, I would have found a different shop to get the same dress from - one that made me feel like a valued customer and bride and supported me in one of the biggest purchases of my life rather than make me second guess even after it was fully purchased.

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Katy J

I had an amazing experience at Bella Bridal. My consultant was Joy and she was extremely kind, genuine and easy to work with. She took my taste into consideration, but also picked out some dresses that I may not have tried on my own. She asked good questions and helped me... Read More narrow down my choices and eventually decide which dress to wear on my wedding day (it ended up being the very first dress she had me try). I was very comfortable and in the end, very very happy with my dress and my experience at Bella Bridal.

Super friendly!

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Ali N

Both of the consultants I worked with (one for my first visit and one for my return) were absolutely wonderful. Bella also has a large selection to choose from and the consultants do a fantastic job of making all of the choices manageable and not overwhelming. They were bite... Read More ably helpful in regards to pinning dresses from all different angles and to help give the bride a really good idea of what the dress will actually look like when it is the right size for you. I had such a great experience there and they truly helped me find my dream dress. I fully recommend Bella!

Great Service

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Alyssa K

I had an appointment for my bridal gown here. Mackenzie was my consultant. She was so friendly and really made me feel comfortable. She could tell I was overwhelmed and she made me feel so much better. Although I didn't end up buying my dress here (yet), I would definitely... Read More recommend this place to anyone.

Wonderful experience!! Loved this place!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Cydney C

I got the opportunity to work with Taylor and she was wonderful! Everyone there made me feel welcome and were very friendly. I had gone to one other place and felt like I was bothering them, but at Bella, Taylor made me feel like she was just as excited about me trying on... Read More dresses as I was and the overall experience was great. They don't pressure you into anything and they have such a huge selection there's no way you can't find your dream dress. Cydney

Exactly the experience I was looking for

Reviewed on 2/21/2015

Bella Bridal was amazing. They were wonderful with how they greeted me and my guests, explained how the browsing and trying on would work, and the boutique was clean and elegant. Most of all, I loved that they simplified the overwhelming room full of dresses for me. I was... Read More told to choose 4 to start with. Everywhere else I went basically said "have at it! We have 700 dresses, don't stop until you find the one!". But at Bella, the associates helped me narrow down what aspects of a dress I loved right away, making the experience valuable and fun, and taking away the pressure of endless options. These ladies at Bella didn't rush me or my family, and I am very thankful for that, unlike other bridal shops I visited. I loved everything about shopping at Bella, and I really felt like it was a special experience, all about me and how important my dress is in the wedding process.

Amazing experience, at Bella!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Jennifer F

My first attempt dress shopping (at a different store) left me very discouraged; my bridal consultant was unable to get a feel for my wedding theme and pulled only a dress or two that I was even willing to try on. I took a recommendation from a close friend to check out... Read More Bella Bridal Boutique and my mind was COMPLETELY changed about the dress buying experience! I worked with Kirsten (spell check?) who was simply wonderful. With only a two word description she instantly knew what I had in mind and ended up pulling the dress I purchased. I also loved how they let you pull your own dresses first to get a feel for what you are interested in! Highly recommend. This store was perfection.

Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Melissa W

Loved my wedding dress from Bella. Many were very expensive, but they were willing to work with me and price and keep me within my budget.