Bella Bridal Boutique

(79)

Woodbury, MN

The Best in Bridal

We invite you to come and experience Bella Bridal Boutique, where every bride is beautiful! -Best of St. Paul 2013

Type

Bridesmaids, Other Attire & Accessories, Wedding Gowns

10150 City Walk Dr, Woodbury, MN

Perfect Shopping

10/12/2013 Monette M

I LOVED this shop. After shopping previously at another store I was devistated and ready to give up. Bella was so warm and welcoming. Everytime I was there everyone was friendly. I went with my mother and mother-in-law. We all got to pick dresses for me to try on and they also gave us ideas once they saw what we liked and didn't. I found the perfect dress that I got SO MANY compliments thanks to the help of the sales girl. It wasn't one we had even seen.

Favorite bridal shop ever!

9/28/2013 Ashley G

Bella Bridal was my absolute favorite shop of my wedding dress search. The first time at the shop, I came in for a specific dress and my consultant did a great job of listening to what I liked and came up with others to try. My consultant insisted on going 45 minutes past my appointment allotment and 30 minutes after closing time! Not once did she push for me to buy a dress, nor did she seem annoyed with me. The second time I came in, I came just to try one dress, and, again, we stayed past closing. Such a great experience shopping here! Just wish I had been able to buy my dress here!

GREAT, Great, great!

9/20/2013 Stephanie K

The staff at bella bridal was excellent!! They helped me choose my wedding dress after looking for two days at so many other places! They made me feel welcome and really listened to what I wanted in my wedding dress! Also, they were flexible for me as a distance bride! :)

Exactly the experience I was looking for

9/10/2016

Bella Bridal was amazing. They were wonderful with how they greeted me and my guests, explained how the browsing and trying on would work, and the boutique was clean and elegant. Most of all, I loved that they simplified the overwhelming room full of dresses for me. I was told to choose 4 to start with. Everywhere else I went basically said "have at it! We have 700 dresses, don't stop until you find the one!". But at Bella, the associates helped me narrow down what aspects of a dress I loved right away, making the experience valuable and fun, and taking away the pressure of endless options. These ladies at Bella didn't rush me or my family, and I am very thankful for that, unlike other bridal shops I visited. I loved everything about shopping at Bella, and I really felt like it was a special experience, all about me and how important my dress is in the wedding process.

Amazing experience, at Bella!

9/25/2015 Jennifer F

My first attempt dress shopping (at a different store) left me very discouraged; my bridal consultant was unable to get a feel for my wedding theme and pulled only a dress or two that I was even willing to try on. I took a recommendation from a close friend to check out Bella Bridal Boutique and my mind was COMPLETELY changed about the dress buying experience! I worked with Kirsten (spell check?) who was simply wonderful. With only a two word description she instantly knew what I had in mind and ended up pulling the dress I purchased. I also loved how they let you pull your own dresses first to get a feel for what you are interested in! Highly recommend. This store was perfection.

Beautiful Dresses

9/06/2014 Melissa W

Loved my wedding dress from Bella. Many were very expensive, but they were willing to work with me and price and keep me within my budget.

Check It Out

8/31/2014 Sarah B

Staff could be a little friendlier, but overall I had a good experience here. They were very helpful, recommended someone for alterations, and price matched against a previous price I was quoted.

Best Bridal Boutique in MN!

6/20/2015 Caity K

Bella Bridal Boutique is amazing! Mackenzie was an amazing consultant and actually picked out my PERFECT dress that was within budget! Fantastic service and selection. Really made a me feel special and enjoy my wedding dress shopping after having a horrible experience at Davids Bridal! I would really recommend shopping here, you wont regret it!

Bridal Dress

6/14/2014 Rebecca L

The prices were very affordable and the service was great! I was there for three hours and still couldn't decide, so they suggested that I go have some lunch, take a break, and come back in the afternoon. When I came back, the woman helping me still stayed patient for the next three hours and helped me find the perfect dress!

Cute Boutique!

5/16/2014 Tiffany R

I purchased my dress off the shelf at Bella and it was wonderful, I got it for 60% off so it was a great deal! I also purchased my jewelry from them, and although we had a few hiccups getting the correct pieces, I was very pleased with the final products! We also purchased our bridesmaids dresses from Bella, and again I was very pleased with how they turned out, we did have to send back two of the dresses to the manufacturer as they did not come in the correct length, which wasn't noticed until I went to pick them up. The dresses went back and I returned to pick them up later and they were great! Other than the few order errors, I have no complaints, the staff is very nice, and helpful!

A Must Visit!

5/03/2014 Alison M

Bella Bridal Boutique was an amazing experience! Every girl always dreams of having the perfect experience picking out your wedding dress. The store is beautiful and they have a wonderful selection. There is a huge mirror in the back of the store with pedestals for you to stand on in the dresses that you try on. It is a very personal experience, there are only 3 or 4 brides there at a time and I felt very taken care of! This was the first and only place I tried dresses on! The people I worked with were great! This is a must if you are looking for dresses in the twin cities!!!!

Quintessential Bridal Boutique

10/10/2014 Alyssa D

Upon fist walking into Bella Bridal Boutique, you will be delighted by their large selection of dresses and lovely, sophisticated atmosphere - it looks and feels just like you imagine a bridal salon should (plus their dressing rooms are huge)! I made a same-day appointment to try on a Maggie Sottero dress they had in stock (I had emailed with them previously) and they had that dress on the hangar ready to go. After trying on the first dress, my consultant selected several similar styles that much to my delight, were about half of the price of the Maggie dress. I was really impressed by their storeroom and the number of appealing dresses they had. After my first appointment, I called back with questions, to which they gave me a detailed consultation on the phone, complete with a list of style numbers and prices. In the end, I chose a Maggie dress that the store did not have in stock (although I considered ordering from them anyway), but I highly suggest that you make the trek out to Woodbury for the fabulous experience and array of dresses.

Loved!

11/02/2013 Elizabeth H

Great service! As a family we had shopped for dresses at other places and Bella was the nicest place we went!

Great Place to Dress Shop

10/19/2013 Cori H

I went to Bella Bridal to look for a dress because my sister had such a great experience there and the experience was just as good for me! I found the dress on my first day of looking! Everyone at Bella Bridal was so helpful and I never once felt overwhelmed or rushed. When I arrived for my appointment the consultant was awesome and listened to what I was looking for and then sent us out to look at dresses. They had a great selection to choose from! Once I knew the dress I was going to buy, they were very helpful on getting me information on a few changes that I wanted to make. The one warning I would give is that they do not have alterations on site so you need to find your own. They do give you some recommendations on where to get your alterations so that was helpful. In the end the whole experience at Bella Bridal from the dress selection to the friendly staff was fantastic. I would recommend making Bella Bridal a stop on your wedding dress shopping!

great shop!

10/05/2013 Kari C

The ladies there were very helpful and accomodating. I liked that me and my girls were able to walk through the store and pick dresses ourselves! All the sales women were very friendly and PATIENT!! (which in my mind is hugely important!)

Satisfied Bella Bride

9/21/2013 Heidi E

I purchased my wedding dress at Bella. The day I purchased my dress was an all around wonderful experience. The store associates were very helpful in picking dresses they thought would suit my taste and we found the perfect one! I purchased my dress on my first visit and recieved various discounts as a result. My bridesmaids also purchased their dresses at Bella and were measured there. All of their dresses ended up being too big and required extensive alterations. I have been a bridesmaid before and understand that some alterations are expected; however, one of my girls had to have 6 inches taken off the top of her dress. To me that indicates that there either was an issue with the measurements that were taken or possibly with the designer's size chart. Overall, I would definitely purchase from them again; however, I might recommend having an idea of what your measurements are before being measured there.

Personalized just for me

9/21/2013 Nicole K

I knew I wanted to go somewhere that had a particular selection that others couldn't find just anywhere, and I certainly found it. Also, the staff personalizes your experience and helped me find my perfect dress. I recommend if you want to find that perfect dress that no one else ever has worn!

Fun

9/14/2013 Jane R

When finding my dress I had not tried any on before and really wasn't sure what I wanted. The consultant helped me narrow things down and found a bunch of dresses and styles to try on. I had 90 minutes scheduled with her but we went over and she never rushed us and never made us feel like we were less important than any other bride.

Great service and selection

8/31/2013 Amanda W

I got my dress from Bella last fall and overall really loved the experience. I had tired on over 200 dresses, so I can say I've probably been to all the stores around MSP. This place is really nice and the staff are very helpful and friendly.

Unprofessional and unorganized

8/24/2013 Jaime B

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE USE THEM, THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE AND UNORGANIZED!!! My first visit there was great only because my wedding party didn't tell me about all the troubles they had while I was in the dressing room. They were asked to get a dress from one girl and almost tackled and yelled at by another. My Bridesmaids had to be measured several times because they never kept the measurements for ordering. They refused to give me a date for my dress to arrive. When my dress came in they never emailed me and insisted they did (funny I got all my other emails from them). Once I went in to get my dress they told me I didn't schedule my alteration appointment in time and so I would have to go somewhere else, but no one had told me that I needed to schedule anything. Since they refused to tell me when my dress would be coming in so how was I suppose to schedule anything??? We also went in to look at Tux rentals from there. At our appointment they told us to have everyone measured one month before. When I went in to get my dress they told me (at 1.5 months out) that we were too late and should have already ordered them. They also called one month out to ask about our order. When my Husband told them what they had said they agreed that we should have ordered them 2 months out....then why did you call one month out if you knew it was too late???? They were rude, disrespectful to my bridal party, my husband and myself every time we interacted with them. We ended up getting tuxes elsewhere and I even had other services (steaming and storage) that I didn't go back for because I didn't want to deal with them again. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!

Great dress at a great price

7/06/2013 Erin M

If you are looking to work within a budget for your dress Bella Bridal is the place to go. You can get a great dress that looks like twice what you pay for it. They have a wide variety of styles and price points.

Recommending Bella Bridal to Every Bride I Know!

7/06/2013 Kelsey J

I loved everything about Bella Bridal Boutique! Everyone I worked with/spoke with there was incredibly nice. I had the best time trying on dresses there. It was so relaxed and easy going. They did not rush me at all when I was trying to decide whether or not to buy my dress, even though I had gone way over my appointment time. They had a great selection in all price ranges. I would definitely recommend Bella Bridal Boutique to any future brides! They made me feel so comfortable, unlike other boutiques I went to where they made me feel like I was not the one in control of my day. They also have a great package if you buy your dress on your first visit. I loved my dress so much!

Wonderful service and great selection

5/25/2013 Katie H

After having dismal experiences at other bridal boutiques in the area - I had the BEST time at Bella. I brought my entourage and all of us were allowed to browse through the selection of dresses and pick ones for me to try on. The staff was knowledgable and courteous. We had a great time and I found the dress of my dreams!

Great atmosphere

5/18/2013 Meghan M

The Bella Bridal staff was great - they were very personable, helpful and accommodating. They didn't have as big of a selection of accessories and veils as some of the other places I went, but in a way that was nice because the choices weren't overwhelming. The only downside was that I felt pressured by the associate who was helping us to buy the dress the day I tried it on in order to get the discount and the extras that came with same-day purchase. However, I felt I made a hasty decision and ended up not wearing the first dress I bought on my wedding day. There also wasn't much of a selection for bridesmaid dresses. But overall, good experience.

Amazing!

5/25/2013 Kelsey C

They allow you to try on as many dresses as needed and are very patient. Bella Bridal made this one of my favorite experiences in the wedding planning process. They were very helpful and not at all pushy!

Send Email