The Best in Bridal

We invite you to come and experience Bella Bridal Boutique, where every bride is beautiful! -Best of St. Paul 2013

10150 City Walk Dr, Woodbury, MN (651) 730-1111

Perfect Shopping

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Monette M

I LOVED this shop. After shopping previously at another store I was devistated and ready to give up. Bella was so warm and welcoming. Everytime I was there everyone was friendly. I went with my mother and mother-in-law. We all got to pick dresses for me to try on and they also... Read More gave us ideas once they saw what we liked and didn't. I found the perfect dress that I got SO MANY compliments thanks to the help of the sales girl. It wasn't one we had even seen.

2013-10-30T17:12:17 Response from the vendor

I am so happy that we were able to provide the experience you described above! When we opened our store that is exactly what we set out to do- to create a warm and welcoming environment for every customer. Thank you for taking the time... Read Less Read More

Favorite bridal shop ever!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Ashley G

Bella Bridal was my absolute favorite shop of my wedding dress search. The first time at the shop, I came in for a specific dress and my consultant did a great job of listening to what I liked and came up with others to try. My consultant insisted on going 45 minutes past my... Read More appointment allotment and 30 minutes after closing time! Not once did she push for me to buy a dress, nor did she seem annoyed with me. The second time I came in, I came just to try one dress, and, again, we stayed past closing. Such a great experience shopping here! Just wish I had been able to buy my dress here!

2013-10-25T16:51:05 Response from the vendor

Ashley, Thank you so much for your feedback! We so appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It looks as though your wedding has passed- we truly hope it was a wonderful day!

GREAT, Great, great!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Stephanie K

The staff at bella bridal was excellent!! They helped me choose my wedding dress after looking for two days at so many other places! They made me feel welcome and really listened to what I wanted in my wedding dress! Also, they were flexible for me as a distance bride! :)

2013-10-25T17:09:08 Response from the vendor

I always like to pass on information from our customers who have taken the time to write a review to our sales consultants. Whether good or bad, I believe that feedback is one of the best assets to our business. Thank you for your comments!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Heidi G

Kathy, Ashley, and the whole Bella team are remarkable! I cannot say enough good things about them! They help you to find that perfect dress without extending or pushing your budget limits! Additionally, they're great at picking dresses which highlight your assets! Love this... Read More amazing group of women and the business class they stand for!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Brianna L

Bella Bridal was the first store I went to for wedding dress shopping. Taylor was a dream to work with, and I truly wish I had been able to purchase my dress from her. From the second we walked through the door, I felt like she was on the mission with me to find the perfect... Read More dress. She was kind, knowledgable, and even thought of a dress that had come in the day before and wasn't on the floor yet that fit my dress criteria. She let me try it on fresh out of the stock room before it had even been steamed, just in case it was the one (it was a close second to my final dress!). Every dress we tried was within (and even well under!) my budget. The boutique was ideal -- just a few dressing rooms, but all the dresses on the floor, out of bags, for everyone to see. We were allowed to choose our four favorites to try on (I ran out of tags really fast, and Taylor let me choose a couple more for my first go), and she brought a couple she thought complimented our choices. The fitting-room process was great because the consultants hand you the dress to slip in to and then come in the dressing room to zip or tie you in when you're "decent." I'm not a shy girl so that part didn't matter one way or the other to me, but it was nice to not have to share a small space (though I will say these fitting rooms were quite sizeable) with a another person as well as a ball gown. I unfortunately found my dream dress at another store (a designer Bella doesn't carry) or else I would have been back to purchase my favorite gown up to that point. The entire group had a wonderful experience and the store graciously accomodated all five of my family members. Thanks again to Taylor who made this bride's first experience in a wedding dress everything it should have been. We will hopefully be back in a few months for bridesmaid dress shopping!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Martie C

I had a great experience at Bella Bridal. All of the staff I interacted with was knowledgeable and friendly. I bought my dress and some jewelry here. The jewelry was actually free with a deal they gave me for buying my dress there (other benefits included: free steaming, veil... Read More and bridesmaid dress discounts, and more). They respond quickly to emails, and I never had an issue getting an appointment. They have a large selection of dresses and prices comparable to other dress shops in the area.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Jessica G

Bella was so wonderful to work with when purchasing my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. I contacted them the day before asking about a specific dress and they had it pulled and set aside for my appointment! Then, when I went with my MOH to pick bridesmaid dresses they had... Read More my dress pulled so we could compare colors and designs to it. My girls said ordering their dresses online was super easy and they were really happy with their experiences as well!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Anna G

Great service, great people, and exactly what I was hoping for in a dress shopping experience! Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Sarah A

Loved shopping here! They were very nice and helpful even when I called before hand & had the dresses pulled that I wanted to try (ultimately I picked one of those dresses). They were very clear and helpful!! The only thing I didn't like was the consultant handed me the dresses... Read More through a slit and I had to get into them myself. I'm not sure how many times I told her I don't mind if you are in here, she still insisted on handing them back & forth without looking. It made me feel very awkward about changing when ordinarily I'm not like that. Other then that I had a very nice visit!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Bridget B

Katie was very helpful. The shop was pleasant and inviting. I bought my dress here. Katie didn't pressure me at all, which made me 100% confident that I was purchasing the correct dress. One complaint is that we didn't talk budget, and one of the dresses I tried on was very... Read More over. Glad I didn't like that one.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Loren C

As a plus sized bride I was super super nervous to go and try on dressed. I called ahead and was assured by the ladies at Bella Bridal they would have items for me to try on and ideas for making me look my best and feel comfortable. LET ME TELL YOU THIS: THEY DID IT! I had such... Read More a blast every time I went into the shop, everyone was so kind and thoughtful and most importantly made me feel like a bride! I loved my dress (which I bought on my first visit to the shop) and was ecstatic that the shop assistant helped me fall in love with it even though I couldn't really try it on (the sample was a very very small size). Needless to say I felt like a princess on my wedding day and it would not have been possible without the amazing group of people working at Bella Bridal.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Emily H

I loved my experience with Bella Bridal! The size of the shop creates an intimate experience and all of the staff were beyond helpful and encouraging as I searched for the perfect dress. Joy was my go-to girl at Bella, she listened to what I envisioned for my wedding day and she... Read More was actually the one who pulled the dress that I ended up picking! All-around fabulous experience with staff who genuinely wanted me to pick the dress that made me look and feel the best. You will not regret making an appointment at Bella!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda S

Bella Bridal Boutique was fabulous and made me feel so much like a bride! They have a large dress selection at various price points, along with great customer service! Bella was the first bridal shop I went to and I went to one more and came back!! Highly recommend! ♡

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Anna L

I worked with Taylor as my consultant and she was absolutely fantastic! She was so personable and outgoing, she made finding my dress a breeze! I showed her a few pictures on Pinterest of what I imagined my dress to look like and she found a few that matched that vision, and let... Read More us pull some that we also possibly liked in the boutique! Taylor helped me with every step and assisted with veils and jewelry to complete looks to get to "whole package" to see what it would look like! I fell in love with my dress on my first visit and I was given a credit towards my veil so it was almost free, as well as an additional credit which I used to purchase my belt! First time buyers also get the dress steamed for free, a nice dress bag, and storage for free! I loved my experience with Bella and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Jessica B

I purchased from Bella twice in the past year-- once for my wedding dress, and once for a bridesmaid dress for a friend's wedding. Both experiences with the shop were fabulous! The customer service and selection are outstanding! They have a wide array of price ranges (you can... Read More also look on the website), and are respectful about staying within your budget. Every consultant I worked with was professional, knowledgeable, and fun. It was just like an episode of "Say Yes to the Dress"-- they listen to you, find out what you like or don't like about the dresses you are trying on, and somehow they pull your dream dress from the rack! I had a wonderful experience here, and I highly recommend Bella Bridal! A special thank you to Jessica for helping me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Katie C

I had a wonderful experience at Bella Bridal! I really liked that they let you go and look for a couple of dresses you'd like to try off of the racks right when your appointment starts! I had Paige as my "assistant" and I cannot say enough good things about her. She was so... Read More patient and worked to find dresses that I liked. Hats off to Bella Bridal!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 cortni b

LOVED my experience with Bella! It was awesome that it starts off with picking out a few dresses you're drawn to, and then the consultant helps find more to try on based on the things you do and don't love about the initial ones. The gals working there really know their stuff... Read More and are so incredibly helpful and sweet. They made the process so fun and not at all stressful. Of the 5 bridal gown shops I went to, Bella was by far my favorite!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Kayla L

Bella Bridal was awesome! At my initial appointment, the consultant put me in so many different dresses of so many different styles - she wanted to be sure I knew exactly what I wanted. I purchased my dress at this first appointment and received so many perks for doing so. When... Read More my dress came in, it was huge so Bella sent it back to the designer for a rush order smaller size at no extra cost.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Jenny D

Make sure to ask what their current promotions are when you call to make your initial appointment. You have to purchase on your first visit in order to get the special. They got me on the dress steaming a year after my initial appointment. Steaming the dress alone is $100... Read More after you've already spent thousands on the dress, storage, and alterations. It just seemed like nickel and diming at the end of the process. I did ask to speak to the manager and she stressed that they mentioned the promotions before booking the initial appointment and in the email confirmation of the appointment. She did make accommodations for me which I appreciate. Overall, my experience with Bella was good and the people there are very friendly and helpful. I went to several bridal shops in the Minneapolis area and Bella was the only one who had the style dress I was looking for in my price range.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Noell S

This was the one and only shop I had an appointment set up for my dress. I was a little worried that I would not find a dress, be too rushed into committing to a dress or spend too much money on a dress. Thankfully (and incredibly) none of those happened! I fell in love with and... Read More bought the first dress I tried on! Cathy was amazing to work with. She knows the dresses well and was able to work with me. I knew what I didn't want in a dress and also had a budget. We were able to walk around the boutique and pick out the dresses I wanted to try on. If we started to look at ones out of my price range, she would quickly and quietly steer us away from that rack. Cathy did such an amazing job working with me, which proved to be a little bit of a challenge since I still had a hard cast and crutches from ankle surgery. She didn't let that get in the way! I also wanted to point out and recognize the rest of the staff at Bella. Everyone was so helpful that day when I was trying on dresses! The girls would come by the fitting area and comment on the dress or style, which made me feel really important! I am also very pleased with how they handle all my questions. When I call into the store, I feel like I am talking to a best friend! I am truly impressed and thankful for the amazing staff at Bella Bridal and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Marnie L

I had a great experience at Bella Bridal. My stylist Cathy was friendly, helpful, and really listened to what I was looking for in a dress. She made it a very comfortable experience for me which I greatly appreciated!

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Tasha J

Bella Bridal was fantastic!! Ashley was my consultant and she was awesome!! She could tell instantly the style I liked and what I didn't! I found my dream dress and am so excited!! I am hoping I can request Ashley to help when we come look for bridesmaid dresses! I recommend... Read More Bella Bridal to every bride!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Beth E

This bridal store had an amazing atmosphere and beautiful high quality dresses to choose from! I had been to multiple bridal stores to find a dress and Bella's Bridal won me over by great customer service and finding a dress I said YES to! Would highly recommend this store!

Gorgeous dress and excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Kate P

Bella Bridal was by far the best experience I had while dress shopping. Initially, I was overwhelmed by the selection as you are allowed to browse and pull your own gowns. However, the girls that helped with dresses were awesome and helped me work through my own thoughts about... Read More each dress and encouraged me to try on dresses that I hadn't initially considered- which ended up being THE dress! They did an awesome job assisting with alterations that I wanted made by the designer when I ordered. When it arrived, they steamed the dress perfectly. LOVED my dress and loved my experience! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Heidi Y

I was referred to this boutique by another bride and my experience was PHENOMENAL! My consultant was Ashley and I couldn't have picked anyone better. She was so great listening to what I liked and was very helpful and knowledgeable. She made sure that my opinion was the most... Read More important and I found the dress of my dreams! I will be definitely referring other brides here!

Start a Conversation!