The Best in Bridal

We invite you to come and experience Bella Bridal Boutique, where every bride is beautiful! -Best of St. Paul 2013

10150 City Walk Dr, Woodbury, MN (651) 730-1111

Perfect Shopping

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Monette M

I LOVED this shop. After shopping previously at another store I was devistated and ready to give up. Bella was so warm and welcoming. Everytime I was there everyone was friendly. I went with my mother and mother-in-law. We all got to pick dresses for me to try on and they also... Read More gave us ideas once they saw what we liked and didn't. I found the perfect dress that I got SO MANY compliments thanks to the help of the sales girl. It wasn't one we had even seen.

2013-10-30T17:12:17 Response from the vendor

I am so happy that we were able to provide the experience you described above! When we opened our store that is exactly what we set out to do- to create a warm and welcoming environment for every customer. Thank you for taking the time... Read Less Read More

Favorite bridal shop ever!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Ashley G

Bella Bridal was my absolute favorite shop of my wedding dress search. The first time at the shop, I came in for a specific dress and my consultant did a great job of listening to what I liked and came up with others to try. My consultant insisted on going 45 minutes past my... Read More appointment allotment and 30 minutes after closing time! Not once did she push for me to buy a dress, nor did she seem annoyed with me. The second time I came in, I came just to try one dress, and, again, we stayed past closing. Such a great experience shopping here! Just wish I had been able to buy my dress here!

2013-10-25T16:51:05 Response from the vendor

Ashley, Thank you so much for your feedback! We so appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It looks as though your wedding has passed- we truly hope it was a wonderful day!

GREAT, Great, great!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Stephanie K

The staff at bella bridal was excellent!! They helped me choose my wedding dress after looking for two days at so many other places! They made me feel welcome and really listened to what I wanted in my wedding dress! Also, they were flexible for me as a distance bride! :)

2013-10-25T17:09:08 Response from the vendor

I always like to pass on information from our customers who have taken the time to write a review to our sales consultants. Whether good or bad, I believe that feedback is one of the best assets to our business. Thank you for your comments!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Delaney H

I had a wonderful experience shopping for my wedding dress here. Sydney was helpful and listened to everything I wanted in a dress, and ended up being the one to pick the dress I chose! I would 100% recommend going here to look for a wedding dress- they are affordable but still... Read More give the shopping experience a bride is looking for.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Lauren S

I had a wonderful experience here. I made an appointment and the girl I worked with was prompt and very helpful. My gown came in with plenty of time to spare and pick up was a breeze. I would recommend bella to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Camra S

I highly recommend Bella Bridal for your wedding experience. Julie was so kind and pulled everything that caught my eye. She waited patiently and listened as I sorted through what I liked and disliked about each dress. Julie genuinely wanted to work with me to find something I... Read More loved. My favorite part was that I actually got to walk through their samples and pick my own dresses. I am so in love with my dress from Bella!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Erin H

I had, overall, a really lovely experience with Bella Bridal! The store was clean and well-organized. I was always greeted by at least one staff member - but usually 2 or 3 - upon entering. The dressing area is perfect - intimate, with only room for a few brides to try on... Read More dresses at a time so you get really personalized help, but also spacious enough that each bride can easily bring a few people with her. I worked with Jessica, and she was wonderful. She was endlessly patient when I wanted to re-try on a couple dresses over and over and when I agonized over the choices for accessories. She offered excellent ideas and suggestions. And she asked some wonderful questions that helped me really figure out what I wanted and what I felt most beautiful wearing. The customer service was great - my questions were always answered promptly and courteously. Finally, when I purchased my dress, I got a few really wonderful perks that made a big difference for me and my budget, including $100 off the purchase of accessories and free steaming for my dress! There are really only a couple *very* minor downsides to this bridal shop. First, the hours are a little odd, and since you need to make an appointment, it might be challenging for some brides to find a good time to check it out. Second, there really aren't too many options for brides with a smaller budget. We had a very limited budget for our wedding, and it got a little discouraging looking through dress after dress after dress and finding only a couple that were in my price range. (Thankfully, the one I purchased was *perfect* for me, so I didn't feel like I sacrificed wearing a lesser dress because of my budget....but I *did* spend a bit more than I wanted to and felt pretty nervous at the beginning of my appointment when I saw how limited my options were). Finally, there is some confusion among some of the staff about protocol for picking up dresses after having them steamed. When I made the appointment for my dress to be steamed, I was told that Bella doesn't take appointments to pick up dresses. I was just supposed to tell them the day I wanted the dress to be done, and then I could stop in to pick it up any time. I told them the date, and she said it would be ready by then. The day that I was supposed to pick up my dress (which happened to be the day before my wedding), I called in the morning to confirm that it was ready and I could pick it up and was told that, no, I needed to have an appointment to pick it up and they didn't have any appointments available. I explained that I was told *not* to make an appointment before and that it wasn't an option to pick it up a different day, since my wedding was the next day. She spoke with another team member or maybe a manager and then told me that it would be fine for me to stop in, but I might have to wait a little bit to be helped, since they were booked. It wasn't a huge deal by any means and I did get my dress in time, but it did put some unnecessary additional stress on my last day before my wedding. If you decide to purchase a dress with them, *please* save yourself this additional stress and make sure that you insist on setting an appointment to pick up your dress after it is steamed. However, again, these are minor quibbles, and overall, I would absolutely work with Bella again and recommend it to anyone in the market for a wedding dress!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jessica W

The moment I stepped foot into Bella, I knew It was going to be a great experience. Although, I did not expect to buy a dress at this time being it was the first shop I had gone to, but Sydney made my dress shopping experience the absolute best. She listened to what I was... Read More looking for and even gave her opinion, which I actually liked. Even if I wasn't placed with Sydney, I knew any of the beautiful ladies working here would have made the experience just as fab!! Definitely recommend this place if you are looking for a unique dress that totally fits your personality!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Jenna L

While I did not ultimately find "the one" at Bella, I had such a lovely experience that I still wanted to write a review! Bella was the first shop I visited and I was very lucky to get to work with Taylor, who was so incredibly sweet, highly efficient, and never even the... Read More slightest bit pushy. I casually showed her a few photos on Pinterest and she IMMEDIATELY jotted down the style numbers and had those dresses pulled for me in a matter of minutes. Then, once she learned more about what I was liking or not liking in various dresses, she handpicked a few more for me that were really great, even though they didn't end up being "the one." Even though I ran over the appointment time by about 15 minutes, she never rushed me at all, and even though I expressed love for two dresses, there was zero pressure to buy, she just wrote down all the details for me and told me to call if I decided one of them was the winner. It was a delightful experience and I fully recommend adding Bella to your list of bridal boutiques!! Ask for Taylor!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Joelle D

We went to Bella Bridal as our second appointment of the day just after National Bridal Week so we didn't expect to have any deals going on but Bella extended their sale out through the end of the month. On top of that everyone was so friendly and supportive. They made all of us... Read More feel right at home. I tried on 8 dresses and Jain a system of no and maybe narrowed it down to 3. Then instead of just putting me in the first one again she asked me which one I was the most excited to out back on. I found my dress. It was over budget but with the sale it ended up under budget. I cannot wait to wear my dress next summer.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jade K

Bella Bridal was amazing! I had Cathy, and she was just wonderful. She was warm and welcoming, she listened to everything I said (and didn't say) about the style I liked, and she made sure that this experience was all about making me feel like a bride. I couldn't be happier with... Read More my dress (which happened to be one that she picked out)! I will definitely recommend Bella Bridal to any bride.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 B C

I would highly recommend Bella Bridal to anyone looking for a wonderful experience. The customer service is like no other bridal shop! I love that when you come in for the first time, they allow YOU to pick the dresses that you would like to try on. The consultant that I worked... Read More with was extremely patient and very positive. Thank you, Bella Bridal!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda S

NO integrity. HORRIBLE customer service. There are 4 ladies in the bridal party and the bride wants us to all be in the same color but wearing whatever dress we want. The consultant said that we could pick any dress from 3 different designers and that the colors would all... Read More match, except for minor differences based on the types of fabric we selected. I tried on an all-sequins gown and was nervous about purchasing it as I would be the only one in all sequins and didn't want to be too flashy. The consultant ensured me that the color I was trying on (gold) was flashier than the one I would order (pewter) and said that the sequins of the pewter color was matte, so it wasn't shiny like the gold one I had on. She showed me a swatch of dark gray, matte sequins and said that's what my dress would be. Confident that my sequins would be muted, I ordered the dress. When my dress arrived, it was clearly NOT matte and was light silver. There was a different consultant helping me this time and I told her that there must be a mistake because this was not the dress I ordered. She rudely told me that I was wrong. At this point, my mom came back to the room and said, without prompting, that this dress was shinier than the sample we were shown. This consultant said that I tried the sample on in gold and this was gray so the fabric was going to be different. I said I knew it would be different but that I was assured that my dress would be less-shiny than the gold, not more. Her response was - well, it was bold of you to order an all-sequins gown in the first place. Her response caught me completely off guard. I knew it was bold which is why I had the assurance of the first consultant that this would be a matte sequins, not the shiny sequins that was before me! At one point, she showed my mom the fabric swatch that we should have been shown before I ordered the dress and my mom responded that it wasn't what we were shown and that we were shown a matte sequins swatch. The consultant just scoffed that the matte sequins swatch was for a different designer, not for this dress, and walked away. This whole time, the first consultant was in the front of the store but she promptly ran away to the back once I started explaining what had happened and what she had told and shown me. She clearly knew she messed up. There was no apology, no trying to correct Bella Bridal's own mistake, and no trying to help me find a new dress. I even told the new consultant that I wanted to buy a new dress. I went back to look at dresses and she wouldn't even come back to help me or let me try anything on. The other dresses are not the same color as we were told they would be. When we pointed this out to the consultant, she said, "nobody that works for this store would have ever told you that they would be the same color because they are different designers" and that if the bride wanted all of our dresses to match "she should have just picked from one designer." Such abhorrent customer service--telling us what we should have done instead of apologizing that we followed the recommendations that their own consultant gave us! All in all, I was told that I had no choice but to take the dress because I already paid for it ($265!). I asked if this was true even though I was shown a different fabric swatch and told I was ordering a different dress color and all I was told "yes."

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Pa T

My experience at Bella Bridal was exceptional! I worked with Kathy and she was amazing. She was friendly and knowledgeable. Though they offered deals for purchasing on the first visit, I never felt pressured to buy. I found the dress I wanted on the first trip but ended up... Read More coming back for a second visit and bought my dress off the floor for a great discount. It fit like a glove and made me feel like a million bucks! The store manager, Paige was also great. I am so happy I was able to get the dress of my dreams for such a great price!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017

I'm the first of the kids to get married in my family and this was such an awesome experience. I was a bit nervous not knowing what to expect or what to look for. I've watched so many Yes to the Dress episodes, I thought that would be me, a bridezilla! lol. But their selection... Read More was amazing and the staff was so professional, nice, and informative. They have almost anything that could work with your budget. They marked my dress down substantially because it was the last on the floor. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kerry A

Wonderful experience. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about sizing suggestions. My dress came in within 6 months and fit like a glove.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Melissa M

BELLA BRIDAL IS AMAZING!! After visiting two other shops and not finding "the dress," I came to Bella Bridal. Not only did they have ALL the dresses I had picked out online ahead of time, but they set them aside for me before the appointment! I could not be happier with my... Read More dress! It is beautiful and consultant Paige was FANTASTIC. Extremely kind and knowledgeable. My bridesmaids also got their dresses here, and while we are going to pick them up next week, the choosing process and Bella staff were phenomenal. Not only did they allow me to bring 7 people with me to the bridesmaids appointment, they also squeezed us in for a 2nd appointment later in the afternoon when we needed more time to make a decision! Saturdays are a little crazy here, as I'm sure they are everywhere, but if you go during the week, chances are, you may have the store to yourself! Both my dresses and my 'maids dresses came in much earlier than expected, which was a great perk. Can't recommend this place enough!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 McKinsey Y

Stopped about a month ago and worked with Cathy. She did an amazing job and made me feel comfortable even though we stayed longer than most. I'm so glad that she was my consultant she even held up the bridesmaid dress against herself so I could see what my dress looked like next... Read More to it. I didn't feel any pressure and thought on it for the weekend I can back and places my order the following Monday. I can't wait for it to come in and see how it looks. Thank you so much to Bella and especially Cathy!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Paige S

Bella Bridal Boutique helped me with all my bridal needs after the store I originally bought my wedding dress at messed everything up and ended up closing. I came to Bella in tears after having found out my veil at the other store was in very bad condition and had never been... Read More looked over and I left there with a huge sigh of relief! Walking in to Bella changed my whole experience, they helped me find a veil even better than my original and helped find the rest of my accessories to go with my dress from my jewelry to hair accessories and a few bridesmaid items! I cannot thank them enough for all they did! I highly recommend Bella to everyone!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Jocelyn S

Bella Bridal was the only salon I went to - and I walked out the first day with the dress of my dreams! They were so friendly and helpful - they offered opinions when you asked, but otherwise let you have an authentic reaction to each dress. They didn't push me to like one dress... Read More over another, and they didn't even show me a dress that was over my budget. My dress was absolutely stunning - a Madison James - and I got so many compliments on it. It actually wasn't even a dress I picked out to try on - it was one the consultant pulled for me based on my reactions to other dresses. It was absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Donnie B

I've had a few bad experience here---It's all fine and dandy when you're getting your dress and paying for it until something happens or a mistake was made and then all their customer service goes right out the window. They don't take the blame for any of their mistakes and they... Read More don't care at all about their customers. They just want your money and once they get that then they could care less about you as a customer and as a human being. The staff was completely rude and unhelpful with my situation and was constantly lying in their tracks. Nothing was ever done to make the situation right and yet they continue to get away with these things. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Megan N

It was an okay experience - the shop was pretty chaotic and busy, and the stylist was somewhat rude to my party. She was a bit helpful in terms of dresses but I felt a lot of pressure to drive the appointment. It wasn't very inclusive and we had to take off our shoes. One good... Read More part was that the dresses are affordable. They have many lace and beaded dresses, not as many simple ones. It was just ok.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Dan B

Words can't describe how wonderful my dress shopping experience was at Bella! I had gone to a. Other salon in the cities and their dress selection for my size was beyond disheartening. When I got to Bella they were so welcoming and set me up in my room and I was given number... Read More tags to tag dresses I liked. All dresses were around a 14 which is a NORMAL SIZE and I felt so bubbly and was able to try on almost all of the dresses. I ended up falling in LOVE with my dress and they worked with me and stated that I would need to buy the sample I had on to make sure I had it in time it worked out so well! I even got a discount and who doesn't like a deal! I have a lot of self image issues after being diagnosed with hypothyroidism and I can tell you that I didn't have those feelings here. They were able to made all dresses "fit" and I could get a complete idea of what each dress would look like altered on me. I was not too crazy about being around four other brides-to-be but we all made each other feel so welcomed. I just loved it. And my family and friends had so much fun!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Ashley W

This place was AMAZING!!! The boutique has a lot of dresses but not too many where you feel overwhelmed looking. I went wedding dress shopping by myself first so I could find out what style I really liked without the opinions of other people and the consultant was very... Read More respectful of that. The 4th dress I tried on was "the one". Since they were running a special and the dress was just a little out of my price range (and with the special, it would be closer to the range), they were okay waiting for my mom to come up to the boutique so she could see the dress before it was purchased. During that half hour, I got to play dress-up with a bunch of different dresses I would never had tried on. It was funny because other people who were there would see the dresses I had on and say "oh, can my daughter try that one on next?". My dress came in very quickly after we ordered it which was a relief! I also got my veil there because they had the specific style and color that matched perfectly with my dress. I highly recommend choosing Bella Bridal for helping you find "the one" :)

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Christina B

I had an amazing experience during my visit at Bella, following a terrible experience at another salon. My consultant was incredible. She listened to what I wanted, brought in amazing dresses, and even helped me envision a custom dress. She continued helping me well after my... Read More appointment should have ended, and after the store closed. I would have given five stars, except after I left the store, she was going to reach out to the designer to discuss the customization we discussed and get back to me. I didn't hear from her, I reached out again and was told she would get back to me, but never did get a response.