The Best in Bridal

We invite you to come and experience Bella Bridal Boutique, where every bride is beautiful! -Best of St. Paul 2013

10150 City Walk Dr, Woodbury, MN (651) 730-1111

Perfect Shopping

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Monette M

I LOVED this shop. After shopping previously at another store I was devistated and ready to give up. Bella was so warm and welcoming. Everytime I was there everyone was friendly. I went with my mother and mother-in-law. We all got to pick dresses for me to try on and they also... Read More gave us ideas once they saw what we liked and didn't. I found the perfect dress that I got SO MANY compliments thanks to the help of the sales girl. It wasn't one we had even seen.

2013-10-30T17:12:17 Response from the vendor

I am so happy that we were able to provide the experience you described above! When we opened our store that is exactly what we set out to do- to create a warm and welcoming environment for every customer. Thank you for taking the time... Read Less Read More

Favorite bridal shop ever!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Ashley G

Bella Bridal was my absolute favorite shop of my wedding dress search. The first time at the shop, I came in for a specific dress and my consultant did a great job of listening to what I liked and came up with others to try. My consultant insisted on going 45 minutes past my... Read More appointment allotment and 30 minutes after closing time! Not once did she push for me to buy a dress, nor did she seem annoyed with me. The second time I came in, I came just to try one dress, and, again, we stayed past closing. Such a great experience shopping here! Just wish I had been able to buy my dress here!

2013-10-25T16:51:05 Response from the vendor

Ashley, Thank you so much for your feedback! We so appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It looks as though your wedding has passed- we truly hope it was a wonderful day!

GREAT, Great, great!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Stephanie K

The staff at bella bridal was excellent!! They helped me choose my wedding dress after looking for two days at so many other places! They made me feel welcome and really listened to what I wanted in my wedding dress! Also, they were flexible for me as a distance bride! :)

2013-10-25T17:09:08 Response from the vendor

I always like to pass on information from our customers who have taken the time to write a review to our sales consultants. Whether good or bad, I believe that feedback is one of the best assets to our business. Thank you for your comments!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Christine H

Third time is the charm! Bella Bridal is the third (and final) boutique I visited to find my wedding dress, and was MORE than thrilled with the service, selection and overall experience of working with this shop. Bella Bridal was great recommending styles that matched what I... Read More thought I wanted, and showing me some others that I might not have tried (based on my body type). They were also great with recommendations for accessories and (for me), a way that I could cover my shoulders for a Catholic wedding without hiding the details of my dress. Bella Bridal really does care about each of their brides. I would highly recommend making Bella Bridal your FIRST stop when looking for your wedding dress!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Jolene M

I had a really good experience at Bella Bridal! It was the first dress shop I went to and I loved that I was allowed to choose the dresses I wanted to try on. My consultant even pulled the exact dresses I showed her from the website and not dresses that were similar. I did find... Read More a gorgeous dress here, but I had my reservations about it so I passed. Great experience, I just didn’t find my perfect dress there.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Breanna J

This was the best experience of all places I went. Taylor made my day perfect. All of the staff were simply amazing during the rest of my time from ordering my dress and bridesmaid dresses to picking it up after steaming. They have an amazing selection of gowns and I couldn't... Read More be happier!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Liz R

I love Bella! I just recently bought my dress this month but they have been great so far. I would recommend them to all. I was ready to purchase a different dress the day that I was able to sneak an Appt in @ Bella. I fell in love with one of their dresses and their customer... Read More service just made it even better :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Tim S

After 2 not so great experiences at another shop I contacted Bella Bridal. I was looking for the number of dresses that I could realistically try on (because other shops had like 6 dresses I could try) I was so impressed with the extent Bella's went through to look at how many... Read More dresses could work for me (there were about 75 by the way!!) AND this was all before I had even set up an appointment. I was able to make a Tuesday appointment with Jessica and had the best experience! If you've ever had to go shopping as a plus sized person you know how terrible shopping can be. Jessica made me feel comfortable (even turning the AC way up to cool us off! haha) She knew the right questions to ask and even when I didn't know why I didn't like a dress she was calm and patient with me. I would recommend this store to anyone (I drove almost 2 hours to get to Bellas and after my experience I would say it was WELL worth it!) Thanks again Jessica and Bella Bridal! You made me feel beautiful, and I cannot wait to get my dress!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Emily H

Bella was great to work with! I ended up getting the first dress I tried on and it was PERFECT! I also was able to get my bridesmaids dresses there. They were super accommodating and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Amber L

Great service. Very helpful, especially when trying to size my daughter who is 9, and tall and thin, for a junior bridesmaid dress. Not an easy task! But we ordered a size and it was long enough and just had to be taken in on the sides. Each time we came in (for bridesmaids... Read More and my daughters dress and try ons) they were very helpful and I always got the same woman who helped me find my dress.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Delaney H

I had a wonderful experience shopping for my wedding dress here. Sydney was helpful and listened to everything I wanted in a dress, and ended up being the one to pick the dress I chose! I would 100% recommend going here to look for a wedding dress- they are affordable but still... Read More give the shopping experience a bride is looking for.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Lauren S

I had a wonderful experience here. I made an appointment and the girl I worked with was prompt and very helpful. My gown came in with plenty of time to spare and pick up was a breeze. I would recommend bella to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Camra S

I highly recommend Bella Bridal for your wedding experience. Julie was so kind and pulled everything that caught my eye. She waited patiently and listened as I sorted through what I liked and disliked about each dress. Julie genuinely wanted to work with me to find something I... Read More loved. My favorite part was that I actually got to walk through their samples and pick my own dresses. I am so in love with my dress from Bella!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Erin H

I had, overall, a really lovely experience with Bella Bridal! The store was clean and well-organized. I was always greeted by at least one staff member - but usually 2 or 3 - upon entering. The dressing area is perfect - intimate, with only room for a few brides to try on... Read More dresses at a time so you get really personalized help, but also spacious enough that each bride can easily bring a few people with her. I worked with Jessica, and she was wonderful. She was endlessly patient when I wanted to re-try on a couple dresses over and over and when I agonized over the choices for accessories. She offered excellent ideas and suggestions. And she asked some wonderful questions that helped me really figure out what I wanted and what I felt most beautiful wearing. The customer service was great - my questions were always answered promptly and courteously. Finally, when I purchased my dress, I got a few really wonderful perks that made a big difference for me and my budget, including $100 off the purchase of accessories and free steaming for my dress! There are really only a couple *very* minor downsides to this bridal shop. First, the hours are a little odd, and since you need to make an appointment, it might be challenging for some brides to find a good time to check it out. Second, there really aren't too many options for brides with a smaller budget. We had a very limited budget for our wedding, and it got a little discouraging looking through dress after dress after dress and finding only a couple that were in my price range. (Thankfully, the one I purchased was *perfect* for me, so I didn't feel like I sacrificed wearing a lesser dress because of my budget....but I *did* spend a bit more than I wanted to and felt pretty nervous at the beginning of my appointment when I saw how limited my options were). Finally, there is some confusion among some of the staff about protocol for picking up dresses after having them steamed. When I made the appointment for my dress to be steamed, I was told that Bella doesn't take appointments to pick up dresses. I was just supposed to tell them the day I wanted the dress to be done, and then I could stop in to pick it up any time. I told them the date, and she said it would be ready by then. The day that I was supposed to pick up my dress (which happened to be the day before my wedding), I called in the morning to confirm that it was ready and I could pick it up and was told that, no, I needed to have an appointment to pick it up and they didn't have any appointments available. I explained that I was told *not* to make an appointment before and that it wasn't an option to pick it up a different day, since my wedding was the next day. She spoke with another team member or maybe a manager and then told me that it would be fine for me to stop in, but I might have to wait a little bit to be helped, since they were booked. It wasn't a huge deal by any means and I did get my dress in time, but it did put some unnecessary additional stress on my last day before my wedding. If you decide to purchase a dress with them, *please* save yourself this additional stress and make sure that you insist on setting an appointment to pick up your dress after it is steamed. However, again, these are minor quibbles, and overall, I would absolutely work with Bella again and recommend it to anyone in the market for a wedding dress!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jessica W

The moment I stepped foot into Bella, I knew It was going to be a great experience. Although, I did not expect to buy a dress at this time being it was the first shop I had gone to, but Sydney made my dress shopping experience the absolute best. She listened to what I was... Read More looking for and even gave her opinion, which I actually liked. Even if I wasn't placed with Sydney, I knew any of the beautiful ladies working here would have made the experience just as fab!! Definitely recommend this place if you are looking for a unique dress that totally fits your personality!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Jenna L

While I did not ultimately find "the one" at Bella, I had such a lovely experience that I still wanted to write a review! Bella was the first shop I visited and I was very lucky to get to work with Taylor, who was so incredibly sweet, highly efficient, and never even the... Read More slightest bit pushy. I casually showed her a few photos on Pinterest and she IMMEDIATELY jotted down the style numbers and had those dresses pulled for me in a matter of minutes. Then, once she learned more about what I was liking or not liking in various dresses, she handpicked a few more for me that were really great, even though they didn't end up being "the one." Even though I ran over the appointment time by about 15 minutes, she never rushed me at all, and even though I expressed love for two dresses, there was zero pressure to buy, she just wrote down all the details for me and told me to call if I decided one of them was the winner. It was a delightful experience and I fully recommend adding Bella to your list of bridal boutiques!! Ask for Taylor!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Joelle D

We went to Bella Bridal as our second appointment of the day just after National Bridal Week so we didn't expect to have any deals going on but Bella extended their sale out through the end of the month. On top of that everyone was so friendly and supportive. They made all of us... Read More feel right at home. I tried on 8 dresses and Jain a system of no and maybe narrowed it down to 3. Then instead of just putting me in the first one again she asked me which one I was the most excited to out back on. I found my dress. It was over budget but with the sale it ended up under budget. I cannot wait to wear my dress next summer.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jade K

Bella Bridal was amazing! I had Cathy, and she was just wonderful. She was warm and welcoming, she listened to everything I said (and didn't say) about the style I liked, and she made sure that this experience was all about making me feel like a bride. I couldn't be happier with... Read More my dress (which happened to be one that she picked out)! I will definitely recommend Bella Bridal to any bride.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 B C

I would highly recommend Bella Bridal to anyone looking for a wonderful experience. The customer service is like no other bridal shop! I love that when you come in for the first time, they allow YOU to pick the dresses that you would like to try on. The consultant that I worked... Read More with was extremely patient and very positive. Thank you, Bella Bridal!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda S

NO integrity. HORRIBLE customer service. There are 4 ladies in the bridal party and the bride wants us to all be in the same color but wearing whatever dress we want. The consultant said that we could pick any dress from 3 different designers and that the colors would all... Read More match, except for minor differences based on the types of fabric we selected. I tried on an all-sequins gown and was nervous about purchasing it as I would be the only one in all sequins and didn't want to be too flashy. The consultant ensured me that the color I was trying on (gold) was flashier than the one I would order (pewter) and said that the sequins of the pewter color was matte, so it wasn't shiny like the gold one I had on. She showed me a swatch of dark gray, matte sequins and said that's what my dress would be. Confident that my sequins would be muted, I ordered the dress. When my dress arrived, it was clearly NOT matte and was light silver. There was a different consultant helping me this time and I told her that there must be a mistake because this was not the dress I ordered. She rudely told me that I was wrong. At this point, my mom came back to the room and said, without prompting, that this dress was shinier than the sample we were shown. This consultant said that I tried the sample on in gold and this was gray so the fabric was going to be different. I said I knew it would be different but that I was assured that my dress would be less-shiny than the gold, not more. Her response was - well, it was bold of you to order an all-sequins gown in the first place. Her response caught me completely off guard. I knew it was bold which is why I had the assurance of the first consultant that this would be a matte sequins, not the shiny sequins that was before me! At one point, she showed my mom the fabric swatch that we should have been shown before I ordered the dress and my mom responded that it wasn't what we were shown and that we were shown a matte sequins swatch. The consultant just scoffed that the matte sequins swatch was for a different designer, not for this dress, and walked away. This whole time, the first consultant was in the front of the store but she promptly ran away to the back once I started explaining what had happened and what she had told and shown me. She clearly knew she messed up. There was no apology, no trying to correct Bella Bridal's own mistake, and no trying to help me find a new dress. I even told the new consultant that I wanted to buy a new dress. I went back to look at dresses and she wouldn't even come back to help me or let me try anything on. The other dresses are not the same color as we were told they would be. When we pointed this out to the consultant, she said, "nobody that works for this store would have ever told you that they would be the same color because they are different designers" and that if the bride wanted all of our dresses to match "she should have just picked from one designer." Such abhorrent customer service--telling us what we should have done instead of apologizing that we followed the recommendations that their own consultant gave us! All in all, I was told that I had no choice but to take the dress because I already paid for it ($265!). I asked if this was true even though I was shown a different fabric swatch and told I was ordering a different dress color and all I was told "yes."

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Pa T

My experience at Bella Bridal was exceptional! I worked with Kathy and she was amazing. She was friendly and knowledgeable. Though they offered deals for purchasing on the first visit, I never felt pressured to buy. I found the dress I wanted on the first trip but ended up... Read More coming back for a second visit and bought my dress off the floor for a great discount. It fit like a glove and made me feel like a million bucks! The store manager, Paige was also great. I am so happy I was able to get the dress of my dreams for such a great price!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017

I'm the first of the kids to get married in my family and this was such an awesome experience. I was a bit nervous not knowing what to expect or what to look for. I've watched so many Yes to the Dress episodes, I thought that would be me, a bridezilla! lol. But their selection... Read More was amazing and the staff was so professional, nice, and informative. They have almost anything that could work with your budget. They marked my dress down substantially because it was the last on the floor. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kerry A

Wonderful experience. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about sizing suggestions. My dress came in within 6 months and fit like a glove.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Melissa M

BELLA BRIDAL IS AMAZING!! After visiting two other shops and not finding "the dress," I came to Bella Bridal. Not only did they have ALL the dresses I had picked out online ahead of time, but they set them aside for me before the appointment! I could not be happier with my... Read More dress! It is beautiful and consultant Paige was FANTASTIC. Extremely kind and knowledgeable. My bridesmaids also got their dresses here, and while we are going to pick them up next week, the choosing process and Bella staff were phenomenal. Not only did they allow me to bring 7 people with me to the bridesmaids appointment, they also squeezed us in for a 2nd appointment later in the afternoon when we needed more time to make a decision! Saturdays are a little crazy here, as I'm sure they are everywhere, but if you go during the week, chances are, you may have the store to yourself! Both my dresses and my 'maids dresses came in much earlier than expected, which was a great perk. Can't recommend this place enough!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 McKinsey Y

Stopped about a month ago and worked with Cathy. She did an amazing job and made me feel comfortable even though we stayed longer than most. I'm so glad that she was my consultant she even held up the bridesmaid dress against herself so I could see what my dress looked like next... Read More to it. I didn't feel any pressure and thought on it for the weekend I can back and places my order the following Monday. I can't wait for it to come in and see how it looks. Thank you so much to Bella and especially Cathy!!