10150 City Walk Dr, Woodbury, MN

Perfect Shopping

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Monette M

I LOVED this shop. After shopping previously at another store I was devistated and ready to give up. Bella was so warm and welcoming. Everytime I was there everyone was friendly. I went with my mother and mother-in-law. We all got to pick dresses for me to try on and they also... Read More gave us ideas once they saw what we liked and didn't. I found the perfect dress that I got SO MANY compliments thanks to the help of the sales girl. It wasn't one we had even seen.

2013-10-30T17:12:17 Response from the vendor

I am so happy that we were able to provide the experience you described above! When we opened our store that is exactly what we set out to do- to create a warm and welcoming environment for every customer. Thank you for taking the time... Read Less Read More

Favorite bridal shop ever!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Ashley G

Bella Bridal was my absolute favorite shop of my wedding dress search. The first time at the shop, I came in for a specific dress and my consultant did a great job of listening to what I liked and came up with others to try. My consultant insisted on going 45 minutes past my... Read More appointment allotment and 30 minutes after closing time! Not once did she push for me to buy a dress, nor did she seem annoyed with me. The second time I came in, I came just to try one dress, and, again, we stayed past closing. Such a great experience shopping here! Just wish I had been able to buy my dress here!

2013-10-25T16:51:05 Response from the vendor

Ashley, Thank you so much for your feedback! We so appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It looks as though your wedding has passed- we truly hope it was a wonderful day!

GREAT, Great, great!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Stephanie K

The staff at bella bridal was excellent!! They helped me choose my wedding dress after looking for two days at so many other places! They made me feel welcome and really listened to what I wanted in my wedding dress! Also, they were flexible for me as a distance bride! :)

2013-10-25T17:09:08 Response from the vendor

I always like to pass on information from our customers who have taken the time to write a review to our sales consultants. Whether good or bad, I believe that feedback is one of the best assets to our business. Thank you for your comments!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Sarah A

Loved shopping here! They were very nice and helpful even when I called before hand & had the dresses pulled that I wanted to try (ultimately I picked one of those dresses). They were very clear and helpful!! The only thing I didn't like was the consultant handed me the dresses... Read More through a slit and I had to get into them myself. I'm not sure how many times I told her I don't mind if you are in here, she still insisted on handing them back & forth without looking. It made me feel very awkward about changing when ordinarily I'm not like that. Other then that I had a very nice visit!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Bridget B

Katie was very helpful. The shop was pleasant and inviting. I bought my dress here. Katie didn't pressure me at all, which made me 100% confident that I was purchasing the correct dress. One complaint is that we didn't talk budget, and one of the dresses I tried on was very... Read More over. Glad I didn't like that one.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Loren C

As a plus sized bride I was super super nervous to go and try on dressed. I called ahead and was assured by the ladies at Bella Bridal they would have items for me to try on and ideas for making me look my best and feel comfortable. LET ME TELL YOU THIS: THEY DID IT! I had such... Read More a blast every time I went into the shop, everyone was so kind and thoughtful and most importantly made me feel like a bride! I loved my dress (which I bought on my first visit to the shop) and was ecstatic that the shop assistant helped me fall in love with it even though I couldn't really try it on (the sample was a very very small size). Needless to say I felt like a princess on my wedding day and it would not have been possible without the amazing group of people working at Bella Bridal.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Emily H

I loved my experience with Bella Bridal! The size of the shop creates an intimate experience and all of the staff were beyond helpful and encouraging as I searched for the perfect dress. Joy was my go-to girl at Bella, she listened to what I envisioned for my wedding day and she... Read More was actually the one who pulled the dress that I ended up picking! All-around fabulous experience with staff who genuinely wanted me to pick the dress that made me look and feel the best. You will not regret making an appointment at Bella!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda S

Bella Bridal Boutique was fabulous and made me feel so much like a bride! They have a large dress selection at various price points, along with great customer service! Bella was the first bridal shop I went to and I went to one more and came back!! Highly recommend! ♡

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Anna L

I worked with Taylor as my consultant and she was absolutely fantastic! She was so personable and outgoing, she made finding my dress a breeze! I showed her a few pictures on Pinterest of what I imagined my dress to look like and she found a few that matched that vision, and let... Read More us pull some that we also possibly liked in the boutique! Taylor helped me with every step and assisted with veils and jewelry to complete looks to get to "whole package" to see what it would look like! I fell in love with my dress on my first visit and I was given a credit towards my veil so it was almost free, as well as an additional credit which I used to purchase my belt! First time buyers also get the dress steamed for free, a nice dress bag, and storage for free! I loved my experience with Bella and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Jessica B

I purchased from Bella twice in the past year-- once for my wedding dress, and once for a bridesmaid dress for a friend's wedding. Both experiences with the shop were fabulous! The customer service and selection are outstanding! They have a wide array of price ranges (you can... Read More also look on the website), and are respectful about staying within your budget. Every consultant I worked with was professional, knowledgeable, and fun. It was just like an episode of "Say Yes to the Dress"-- they listen to you, find out what you like or don't like about the dresses you are trying on, and somehow they pull your dream dress from the rack! I had a wonderful experience here, and I highly recommend Bella Bridal! A special thank you to Jessica for helping me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Katie C

I had a wonderful experience at Bella Bridal! I really liked that they let you go and look for a couple of dresses you'd like to try off of the racks right when your appointment starts! I had Paige as my "assistant" and I cannot say enough good things about her. She was so... Read More patient and worked to find dresses that I liked. Hats off to Bella Bridal!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 cortni b

LOVED my experience with Bella! It was awesome that it starts off with picking out a few dresses you're drawn to, and then the consultant helps find more to try on based on the things you do and don't love about the initial ones. The gals working there really know their stuff... Read More and are so incredibly helpful and sweet. They made the process so fun and not at all stressful. Of the 5 bridal gown shops I went to, Bella was by far my favorite!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Kayla L

Bella Bridal was awesome! At my initial appointment, the consultant put me in so many different dresses of so many different styles - she wanted to be sure I knew exactly what I wanted. I purchased my dress at this first appointment and received so many perks for doing so. When... Read More my dress came in, it was huge so Bella sent it back to the designer for a rush order smaller size at no extra cost.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Jenny D

Make sure to ask what their current promotions are when you call to make your initial appointment. You have to purchase on your first visit in order to get the special. They got me on the dress steaming a year after my initial appointment. Steaming the dress alone is $100... Read More after you've already spent thousands on the dress, storage, and alterations. It just seemed like nickel and diming at the end of the process. I did ask to speak to the manager and she stressed that they mentioned the promotions before booking the initial appointment and in the email confirmation of the appointment. She did make accommodations for me which I appreciate. Overall, my experience with Bella was good and the people there are very friendly and helpful. I went to several bridal shops in the Minneapolis area and Bella was the only one who had the style dress I was looking for in my price range.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Noell S

This was the one and only shop I had an appointment set up for my dress. I was a little worried that I would not find a dress, be too rushed into committing to a dress or spend too much money on a dress. Thankfully (and incredibly) none of those happened! I fell in love with and... Read More bought the first dress I tried on! Cathy was amazing to work with. She knows the dresses well and was able to work with me. I knew what I didn't want in a dress and also had a budget. We were able to walk around the boutique and pick out the dresses I wanted to try on. If we started to look at ones out of my price range, she would quickly and quietly steer us away from that rack. Cathy did such an amazing job working with me, which proved to be a little bit of a challenge since I still had a hard cast and crutches from ankle surgery. She didn't let that get in the way! I also wanted to point out and recognize the rest of the staff at Bella. Everyone was so helpful that day when I was trying on dresses! The girls would come by the fitting area and comment on the dress or style, which made me feel really important! I am also very pleased with how they handle all my questions. When I call into the store, I feel like I am talking to a best friend! I am truly impressed and thankful for the amazing staff at Bella Bridal and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Marnie L

I had a great experience at Bella Bridal. My stylist Cathy was friendly, helpful, and really listened to what I was looking for in a dress. She made it a very comfortable experience for me which I greatly appreciated!

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Tasha J

Bella Bridal was fantastic!! Ashley was my consultant and she was awesome!! She could tell instantly the style I liked and what I didn't! I found my dream dress and am so excited!! I am hoping I can request Ashley to help when we come look for bridesmaid dresses! I recommend... Read More Bella Bridal to every bride!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Beth E

This bridal store had an amazing atmosphere and beautiful high quality dresses to choose from! I had been to multiple bridal stores to find a dress and Bella's Bridal won me over by great customer service and finding a dress I said YES to! Would highly recommend this store!

Gorgeous dress and excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Kate P

Bella Bridal was by far the best experience I had while dress shopping. Initially, I was overwhelmed by the selection as you are allowed to browse and pull your own gowns. However, the girls that helped with dresses were awesome and helped me work through my own thoughts about... Read More each dress and encouraged me to try on dresses that I hadn't initially considered- which ended up being THE dress! They did an awesome job assisting with alterations that I wanted made by the designer when I ordered. When it arrived, they steamed the dress perfectly. LOVED my dress and loved my experience! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Heidi Y

I was referred to this boutique by another bride and my experience was PHENOMENAL! My consultant was Ashley and I couldn't have picked anyone better. She was so great listening to what I liked and was very helpful and knowledgeable. She made sure that my opinion was the most... Read More important and I found the dress of my dreams! I will be definitely referring other brides here!

WONDERFUL!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Eleanor P

My bridesmaids got their dress at Bella Bridal and the staff at our store was amazing! They had the dress we were looking for, although the selection was somewhat small. The staff took the time to measure the girls as precisely as possible to make sure that they would not have... Read More to get many alterations, if any at all. They were great and I would highly suggest everybody to go there!

Such Helpful Associates

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Madeline J

My experience with Bella Bridal was so positive! Wedding dress shopping was tough for me, I'm very petite and I felt like I was childishly swimming in every gown. After trying on at least 20 dresses, we were past store hours. My associate (I wish I could remember her name)... Read More and three girls training-in stayed late to continue my appointment until I narrowed my choices down to two dresses. I ended up coming back with another friend and went with a dress that has to be special ordered in ivory. I would whole-heartedly recommend Bella for their service. Their selection has many beautiful gowns, but most have lots of sass and bling. If you want something simple you are going to have to dig for it! Also- don't bring a crowd to your appointments! The dressing area is tiny.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

I recently visited Bella Bridal after trying 4 other stores. I like how they provide little number tickets that you can put on dresses you want to try on. They also pull dresses they think you might like. I worked with Taylor and she was patient, listened, interested, and... Read More overall great to work with. I have a small child with special needs who was melting down for a portion of the appointment (I thought she would love seeing all the dresses and have a great time..oops!) and although I was getting super stressed about it, Taylor assured me it was okay. I ended up finding a dress I loved that was totally opposite of what I thought I wanted! Unfortunately, it was a little over budget so I had to talk to my dad before purchasing so I will lose out on the first appointment discounts but I will definitely go back! I recommend checking out Bella Bridal! My mom and soon-to-be mother-in-law all agreed it was one of the best wedding dress shopping experiences. I also like how they give you some privacy in the dressing room instead of barging in all the time!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Nubia L

My experience with purchasing my bridal ball gown from Bella Bridal in Woodbury, MN was very good. The salon felt intimate, but sizeable enough to fit my wedding party and the mom's. I liked being able to see and tag all the dresses I wanted to try on instead of a consultant... Read More bringing them to me "from the back." I even got a free steaming, veil, and $100 towards jewelry with my dress purchase. I felt very well treated by my sales consultant and enjoyed my experience there. I also received a discount towards bridesmaid dresses and tuxes at their salon, which I used. The bridesmaids said their dress buying experience was good, and the 5 all made an appointment together to try on and order their dresses. The men, on the other hand, had several complaints, but that could be because they all tried to stop by without appointments; Bella is not open on Sunday's or late in the evening so it is a little inconvenient for just stopping by after work. You do, unfortunately, need an appointment every time you go in there, even to pick up my veil. I was able to use the provided website to see a virtual tux of everything I picked out. We ordered a slim fit tux, which they did not have sample sizes to try on. This made choosing a size very difficult for the men and Bella would not recommend a size to anyone. I understand the possible liability of why it's "against their policy" but when they require you to sign a statement that says you picked your own size, I don't see why a size recommendation would be anything but helpful. I heard they are discontinuing their tux services there, which seems to be a wise choice because as a customer, I don't have many good things to say about this part of their business. The tuxes came in a couple weeks before the wedding (good time for adjustments if necessary) and the dresses came in within 3 months. My dress steaming was done the day I requested, even though it can be +/- 24 hours. Overall, I would definitely recommend Bella for bridal and bridesmaid dress shopping!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Emily S

I was drawn to Bella Bridal from the get go as they were the closest shop to me that had the top 5 dresses I was dying to try on. The shop was very clean and well organized by designer with an overall great selection. My first appointment, to find THE dress, kind of left me with... Read More an incomplete feeling. The attendant was fairly new to the job and didn't make the experience feel that special or big of a deal in total. When I finally picked my dress out the attendants left me feeling like it was no big deal while the other patrons and my friends were the only ones that made it exciting. I went back last week to finally get my dress and try it on after purchasing 5 months ago. I have been losing a lot of weight in the past year and ordered my dress a size smaller than I was measured at the time of purchase, which I was nervous about but seeing as the dress had a corset back, I figured it would be ok or I would have to kick my butt into gear. The dress went on just fine and didn't feel too tight. However, my attendant kept pointing out that the snap closure on the side of the modesty panel was "pulling" and "stressed'. She brought it up so many times that I was too focused on this one snap that I couldn't see or feel as an issue that it completely took me out of the moment. She went so far as to say "well you can't lose bone" when I was stating that I know I have more weight to lose. In my opinion, if I spend a good deal of money at your shop then you better make me feel like a million bucks once I come back to get my purchase. If she was solution oriented or offered helpful advice as to what could and could not be altered then I may have been feeling different. The dress is absolutely beautiful and only needs minor alterations, nothing glaring or that can't be fixed despite it being a size small - but at the time of the appointment when I was standing there in it, I couldn't wait to get it off because she made me feel awful about my choice to order smaller. Long story short, the shop has a fantastic selection, but the service leaves MUCH to be desired. If I could, I would have found a different shop to get the same dress from - one that made me feel like a valued customer and bride and supported me in one of the biggest purchases of my life rather than make me second guess even after it was fully purchased.

Start a Conversation!