The Best in Bridal

We invite you to come and experience Bella Bridal Boutique, where every bride is beautiful! -Best of St. Paul 2013

10150 City Walk Dr, Woodbury, MN (651) 730-1111

Perfect Shopping

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Monette M

I LOVED this shop. After shopping previously at another store I was devistated and ready to give up. Bella was so warm and welcoming. Everytime I was there everyone was friendly. I went with my mother and mother-in-law. We all got to pick dresses for me to try on and they also... Read More gave us ideas once they saw what we liked and didn't. I found the perfect dress that I got SO MANY compliments thanks to the help of the sales girl. It wasn't one we had even seen.

2013-10-30T17:12:17 Response from the vendor

I am so happy that we were able to provide the experience you described above! When we opened our store that is exactly what we set out to do- to create a warm and welcoming environment for every customer. Thank you for taking the time... Read Less Read More

Favorite bridal shop ever!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Ashley G

Bella Bridal was my absolute favorite shop of my wedding dress search. The first time at the shop, I came in for a specific dress and my consultant did a great job of listening to what I liked and came up with others to try. My consultant insisted on going 45 minutes past my... Read More appointment allotment and 30 minutes after closing time! Not once did she push for me to buy a dress, nor did she seem annoyed with me. The second time I came in, I came just to try one dress, and, again, we stayed past closing. Such a great experience shopping here! Just wish I had been able to buy my dress here!

2013-10-25T16:51:05 Response from the vendor

Ashley, Thank you so much for your feedback! We so appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It looks as though your wedding has passed- we truly hope it was a wonderful day!

GREAT, Great, great!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Stephanie K

The staff at bella bridal was excellent!! They helped me choose my wedding dress after looking for two days at so many other places! They made me feel welcome and really listened to what I wanted in my wedding dress! Also, they were flexible for me as a distance bride! :)

2013-10-25T17:09:08 Response from the vendor

I always like to pass on information from our customers who have taken the time to write a review to our sales consultants. Whether good or bad, I believe that feedback is one of the best assets to our business. Thank you for your comments!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jade K

Bella Bridal was amazing! I had Cathy, and she was just wonderful. She was warm and welcoming, she listened to everything I said (and didn't say) about the style I liked, and she made sure that this experience was all about making me feel like a bride. I couldn't be happier with... Read More my dress (which happened to be one that she picked out)! I will definitely recommend Bella Bridal to any bride.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 B C

I would highly recommend Bella Bridal to anyone looking for a wonderful experience. The customer service is like no other bridal shop! I love that when you come in for the first time, they allow YOU to pick the dresses that you would like to try on. The consultant that I worked... Read More with was extremely patient and very positive. Thank you, Bella Bridal!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda S

NO integrity. HORRIBLE customer service. There are 4 ladies in the bridal party and the bride wants us to all be in the same color but wearing whatever dress we want. The consultant said that we could pick any dress from 3 different designers and that the colors would all... Read More match, except for minor differences based on the types of fabric we selected. I tried on an all-sequins gown and was nervous about purchasing it as I would be the only one in all sequins and didn't want to be too flashy. The consultant ensured me that the color I was trying on (gold) was flashier than the one I would order (pewter) and said that the sequins of the pewter color was matte, so it wasn't shiny like the gold one I had on. She showed me a swatch of dark gray, matte sequins and said that's what my dress would be. Confident that my sequins would be muted, I ordered the dress. When my dress arrived, it was clearly NOT matte and was light silver. There was a different consultant helping me this time and I told her that there must be a mistake because this was not the dress I ordered. She rudely told me that I was wrong. At this point, my mom came back to the room and said, without prompting, that this dress was shinier than the sample we were shown. This consultant said that I tried the sample on in gold and this was gray so the fabric was going to be different. I said I knew it would be different but that I was assured that my dress would be less-shiny than the gold, not more. Her response was - well, it was bold of you to order an all-sequins gown in the first place. Her response caught me completely off guard. I knew it was bold which is why I had the assurance of the first consultant that this would be a matte sequins, not the shiny sequins that was before me! At one point, she showed my mom the fabric swatch that we should have been shown before I ordered the dress and my mom responded that it wasn't what we were shown and that we were shown a matte sequins swatch. The consultant just scoffed that the matte sequins swatch was for a different designer, not for this dress, and walked away. This whole time, the first consultant was in the front of the store but she promptly ran away to the back once I started explaining what had happened and what she had told and shown me. She clearly knew she messed up. There was no apology, no trying to correct Bella Bridal's own mistake, and no trying to help me find a new dress. I even told the new consultant that I wanted to buy a new dress. I went back to look at dresses and she wouldn't even come back to help me or let me try anything on. The other dresses are not the same color as we were told they would be. When we pointed this out to the consultant, she said, "nobody that works for this store would have ever told you that they would be the same color because they are different designers" and that if the bride wanted all of our dresses to match "she should have just picked from one designer." Such abhorrent customer service--telling us what we should have done instead of apologizing that we followed the recommendations that their own consultant gave us! All in all, I was told that I had no choice but to take the dress because I already paid for it ($265!). I asked if this was true even though I was shown a different fabric swatch and told I was ordering a different dress color and all I was told "yes."

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Pa T

My experience at Bella Bridal was exceptional! I worked with Kathy and she was amazing. She was friendly and knowledgeable. Though they offered deals for purchasing on the first visit, I never felt pressured to buy. I found the dress I wanted on the first trip but ended up... Read More coming back for a second visit and bought my dress off the floor for a great discount. It fit like a glove and made me feel like a million bucks! The store manager, Paige was also great. I am so happy I was able to get the dress of my dreams for such a great price!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017

I'm the first of the kids to get married in my family and this was such an awesome experience. I was a bit nervous not knowing what to expect or what to look for. I've watched so many Yes to the Dress episodes, I thought that would be me, a bridezilla! lol. But their selection... Read More was amazing and the staff was so professional, nice, and informative. They have almost anything that could work with your budget. They marked my dress down substantially because it was the last on the floor. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kerry A

Wonderful experience. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about sizing suggestions. My dress came in within 6 months and fit like a glove.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Melissa M

BELLA BRIDAL IS AMAZING!! After visiting two other shops and not finding "the dress," I came to Bella Bridal. Not only did they have ALL the dresses I had picked out online ahead of time, but they set them aside for me before the appointment! I could not be happier with my... Read More dress! It is beautiful and consultant Paige was FANTASTIC. Extremely kind and knowledgeable. My bridesmaids also got their dresses here, and while we are going to pick them up next week, the choosing process and Bella staff were phenomenal. Not only did they allow me to bring 7 people with me to the bridesmaids appointment, they also squeezed us in for a 2nd appointment later in the afternoon when we needed more time to make a decision! Saturdays are a little crazy here, as I'm sure they are everywhere, but if you go during the week, chances are, you may have the store to yourself! Both my dresses and my 'maids dresses came in much earlier than expected, which was a great perk. Can't recommend this place enough!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 McKinsey Y

Stopped about a month ago and worked with Cathy. She did an amazing job and made me feel comfortable even though we stayed longer than most. I'm so glad that she was my consultant she even held up the bridesmaid dress against herself so I could see what my dress looked like next... Read More to it. I didn't feel any pressure and thought on it for the weekend I can back and places my order the following Monday. I can't wait for it to come in and see how it looks. Thank you so much to Bella and especially Cathy!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Paige S

Bella Bridal Boutique helped me with all my bridal needs after the store I originally bought my wedding dress at messed everything up and ended up closing. I came to Bella in tears after having found out my veil at the other store was in very bad condition and had never been... Read More looked over and I left there with a huge sigh of relief! Walking in to Bella changed my whole experience, they helped me find a veil even better than my original and helped find the rest of my accessories to go with my dress from my jewelry to hair accessories and a few bridesmaid items! I cannot thank them enough for all they did! I highly recommend Bella to everyone!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Jocelyn S

Bella Bridal was the only salon I went to - and I walked out the first day with the dress of my dreams! They were so friendly and helpful - they offered opinions when you asked, but otherwise let you have an authentic reaction to each dress. They didn't push me to like one dress... Read More over another, and they didn't even show me a dress that was over my budget. My dress was absolutely stunning - a Madison James - and I got so many compliments on it. It actually wasn't even a dress I picked out to try on - it was one the consultant pulled for me based on my reactions to other dresses. It was absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Donnie B

I've had a few bad experience here---It's all fine and dandy when you're getting your dress and paying for it until something happens or a mistake was made and then all their customer service goes right out the window. They don't take the blame for any of their mistakes and they... Read More don't care at all about their customers. They just want your money and once they get that then they could care less about you as a customer and as a human being. The staff was completely rude and unhelpful with my situation and was constantly lying in their tracks. Nothing was ever done to make the situation right and yet they continue to get away with these things. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Megan N

It was an okay experience - the shop was pretty chaotic and busy, and the stylist was somewhat rude to my party. She was a bit helpful in terms of dresses but I felt a lot of pressure to drive the appointment. It wasn't very inclusive and we had to take off our shoes. One good... Read More part was that the dresses are affordable. They have many lace and beaded dresses, not as many simple ones. It was just ok.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Dan B

Words can't describe how wonderful my dress shopping experience was at Bella! I had gone to a. Other salon in the cities and their dress selection for my size was beyond disheartening. When I got to Bella they were so welcoming and set me up in my room and I was given number... Read More tags to tag dresses I liked. All dresses were around a 14 which is a NORMAL SIZE and I felt so bubbly and was able to try on almost all of the dresses. I ended up falling in LOVE with my dress and they worked with me and stated that I would need to buy the sample I had on to make sure I had it in time it worked out so well! I even got a discount and who doesn't like a deal! I have a lot of self image issues after being diagnosed with hypothyroidism and I can tell you that I didn't have those feelings here. They were able to made all dresses "fit" and I could get a complete idea of what each dress would look like altered on me. I was not too crazy about being around four other brides-to-be but we all made each other feel so welcomed. I just loved it. And my family and friends had so much fun!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Ashley W

This place was AMAZING!!! The boutique has a lot of dresses but not too many where you feel overwhelmed looking. I went wedding dress shopping by myself first so I could find out what style I really liked without the opinions of other people and the consultant was very... Read More respectful of that. The 4th dress I tried on was "the one". Since they were running a special and the dress was just a little out of my price range (and with the special, it would be closer to the range), they were okay waiting for my mom to come up to the boutique so she could see the dress before it was purchased. During that half hour, I got to play dress-up with a bunch of different dresses I would never had tried on. It was funny because other people who were there would see the dresses I had on and say "oh, can my daughter try that one on next?". My dress came in very quickly after we ordered it which was a relief! I also got my veil there because they had the specific style and color that matched perfectly with my dress. I highly recommend choosing Bella Bridal for helping you find "the one" :)

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Christina B

I had an amazing experience during my visit at Bella, following a terrible experience at another salon. My consultant was incredible. She listened to what I wanted, brought in amazing dresses, and even helped me envision a custom dress. She continued helping me well after my... Read More appointment should have ended, and after the store closed. I would have given five stars, except after I left the store, she was going to reach out to the designer to discuss the customization we discussed and get back to me. I didn't hear from her, I reached out again and was told she would get back to me, but never did get a response.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Megan K

I tried on only 5 dresses and found the perfect one. Hannah was great to work with! I'd highly recommend Bella Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Heidi G

Kathy, Ashley, and the whole Bella team are remarkable! I cannot say enough good things about them! They help you to find that perfect dress without extending or pushing your budget limits! Additionally, they're great at picking dresses which highlight your assets! Love this... Read More amazing group of women and the business class they stand for!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Brianna L

Bella Bridal was the first store I went to for wedding dress shopping. Taylor was a dream to work with, and I truly wish I had been able to purchase my dress from her. From the second we walked through the door, I felt like she was on the mission with me to find the perfect... Read More dress. She was kind, knowledgable, and even thought of a dress that had come in the day before and wasn't on the floor yet that fit my dress criteria. She let me try it on fresh out of the stock room before it had even been steamed, just in case it was the one (it was a close second to my final dress!). Every dress we tried was within (and even well under!) my budget. The boutique was ideal -- just a few dressing rooms, but all the dresses on the floor, out of bags, for everyone to see. We were allowed to choose our four favorites to try on (I ran out of tags really fast, and Taylor let me choose a couple more for my first go), and she brought a couple she thought complimented our choices. The fitting-room process was great because the consultants hand you the dress to slip in to and then come in the dressing room to zip or tie you in when you're "decent." I'm not a shy girl so that part didn't matter one way or the other to me, but it was nice to not have to share a small space (though I will say these fitting rooms were quite sizeable) with a another person as well as a ball gown. I unfortunately found my dream dress at another store (a designer Bella doesn't carry) or else I would have been back to purchase my favorite gown up to that point. The entire group had a wonderful experience and the store graciously accomodated all five of my family members. Thanks again to Taylor who made this bride's first experience in a wedding dress everything it should have been. We will hopefully be back in a few months for bridesmaid dress shopping!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Martie C

I had a great experience at Bella Bridal. All of the staff I interacted with was knowledgeable and friendly. I bought my dress and some jewelry here. The jewelry was actually free with a deal they gave me for buying my dress there (other benefits included: free steaming, veil... Read More and bridesmaid dress discounts, and more). They respond quickly to emails, and I never had an issue getting an appointment. They have a large selection of dresses and prices comparable to other dress shops in the area.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Jessica G

Bella was so wonderful to work with when purchasing my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. I contacted them the day before asking about a specific dress and they had it pulled and set aside for my appointment! Then, when I went with my MOH to pick bridesmaid dresses they had... Read More my dress pulled so we could compare colors and designs to it. My girls said ordering their dresses online was super easy and they were really happy with their experiences as well!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Anna G

Great service, great people, and exactly what I was hoping for in a dress shopping experience! Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Sarah A

Loved shopping here! They were very nice and helpful even when I called before hand & had the dresses pulled that I wanted to try (ultimately I picked one of those dresses). They were very clear and helpful!! The only thing I didn't like was the consultant handed me the dresses... Read More through a slit and I had to get into them myself. I'm not sure how many times I told her I don't mind if you are in here, she still insisted on handing them back & forth without looking. It made me feel very awkward about changing when ordinarily I'm not like that. Other then that I had a very nice visit!