Bella Bridal Shoppe

(41)

Amesbury, MA

One Day...One Dress...One Bella

Bella Bridal Shoppe is an intimate boutique that caters to a sophisticated, modern bride looking for the utmost attention to detail. Let us put our 25+ years of experience in the wedding industry to work for you, ensuring that on your special day, you feel amazing in your custom fitted gown!

Type

Alterations, Custom Gowns, Other Attire & Accessories, Wedding Gowns

87 Main St, Amesbury, MA

Outstanding service at Bella Bridal

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Lisa F

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience at Bella Bridal from my first phone call to my appointments, they are truly the best. I came all the way from the South Shore and was a half hour late to my 1st appointment. I was so nervous they wouldn't see me still but all of the staff were very accomondating and reassuring that it wasn't a problem. The selection of dresses is amazing, they have a lot of different styles that I hadn't seen else where. I was also the only bride in the store duing my appointment so I felt very taken care of and attended to. All of the staff are wonderful at helping you find your dream dress even if you may not be sure of exactly want you. I felt absolutely no pressure to purchase my gown that day and ended up coming back to purchase the 2nd dress I ever tried on. All of my questions and concerns were answered right away. Now I'm looking forward to my 1st fitting this winter. I highly recommend Bella Bridal, no matter how far your coming from, its worth the drive! I'll always remember my wonderful experience at Bella Bridal!

Couldn't have went to a better place

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Michelle M

I can't say enough good things about Bella Bridal Shoppe. The dress selection is unlike anything I found at other salons. All of the staff is so nice. Ramona was wonderful, she made the whole experience worth the drive. I felt very relaxed and comfortable, not rushed like at other places I went too. If you want your dress shopping experience to truly be special and one to remember go here first! Thank you for helping me find the dress of my dreams <3

simply the best

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 teri r

From the moment I walked into the shop, Ramona made my entire experience easy and wonderful. The shop is adorable, and Ramona was the most friendly and helpful person in the world. She made sure everything was perfect, down to the last detail. I can't say enough about my experience - it was more great! The gowns were beautiful and the service is beyond compare. Thank you for helping to make this day wonderful!

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 M C

Bella Bridal is a gem of a boutique! Every single one of their dresses is totally unique and different than what you find at the other local bridal shoppes and the customer service is exceptional! You get the shoppe all to yourself during your appointment and never once do you feel rushed or pressured to make a purchase. I highly recommend Bella Bridal to anyone looking for a great, unique experience! You can tell the owner is very passionate about her line of work!

Simply Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Ashley S

The ladies at Bella Bridal are truly amazing and what every bride deserves to experience when looking for a wedding dress! From the first time I came in, they made me feel welcome and took care of my every need. The dress I chose was off white, but they worked hard to show me what the dress would look like in white. Once my dress came in, I don't think words can describe how beautiful it was! During my fittings, the seamstress was incredible and made my huge ball gown look phenomenal on my 5'1" body! Everyone there worked hard to help me find the perfect jewelry and veil to complete my wedding day look. On the day I picked up my dress, I decided last minute, I wanted a hair piece and Ramona helped me pick the perfect one. I was an incredibly indecisive bride and they were so patient and positive throughout the entire process. I truly enjoyed working with everyone at Bella Bridal and would recommend them to every bride!

Beautiful Dresses!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 MOLLY P

I had a wonderful experience at Bella. Chris and Romona really take the time to make you feel special on your special day. I had several fittings and they always gave their great opinions and were very helpful. The seamstress, Debbie was also great and really took the time to make sure she could alter the dress in the most affordable way. I would highly recommend Bella!

Perfect experience!

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Corey S

I came to Bella Bridal with the intention of wanting to buy my dress. I did however have 2 other appointments lined up as I've been told it's good to see what others have to offer. Debbie was great. She let my sister, mom, and I roam the dress racks pulling as many as we wanted. There was no pressure or sales persona, she was just helpful at all the right times. I tried on a total of 4 dresses. I chose the 3rd dress and bought it and my veil that day. I cancelled the other 2 appointments. My dress was absolutely gorgeous. Thank you Debbie!

Best Dress Buying Experience!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Colleen K

Bella Bridal is awesome and I rave about it to any future bride looking for their dream dress! Not only did they give my guest and I a champagne toast once I said "yes to the dress", but they also gave me a goodie bag of a small bottle of champagne and lotion to take home. These gestures made me feel so special and further convinved me that I picked the right dress. The seamstress worked magic on my size 14 dress, which I bought off the rack since the designer discontinued making the dress and I needed it in a size 8. Bella gave me a great discount as well! Even though it was strapless, I never once had to pull up on my dress during my wedding night! It fit like a glove. I was so happy to buy my dress there....I only wish I could wear it again!

What a wonderful place!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Maura L

Bella bridal truly made shopping for my wedding dress a memorable experience. They were so kind and patient with both me being indecisive and my large bridal party being opinionated. They made everyone feel welcome and were flexible with times for both the original appointment and fitting times. I loved the fact that they turned picking a dress into a celebration with champagne and all. The women who work there are amazing and truly want you to be happy!!

Bella review

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Amanda H

Kris and Ramona were awesome, helped me find the perfect dress and the alterations person did an amazing job.

Loved my experience

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Janessa B

Ramona the shop owner was great! She really made me feel comfortable and went above and beyond during my alterations to make everything just perfect. I bought my Allure Couture dress during their annual Holiday Sale and the experience was so much fun!

Don't GO TO BELLA BRIDAL!

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Melixza E

This was perhaps the worst vendor experience in my life. The owner, Ramona assured me that she would and that the dress I tried on was worn and that it was not as white as the one I would get. Left without a copy of the dress order and without a swatch, (I have never done this before so how the heck would I know I had to ask for these!?). Nine months later, I get a call from them to come and try on my dress. As soon as I saw it I thought (this dress is not white) but the rugs and walls kinda made me second guessed myself. When I got home, I opened the dress again and found the tag the owner conveniently tucked away said the dress was ivory! So I called the owner and she assured me that the designer did not make dresses in white! Are you kidding me!? I called the designers office in LONDON where they confirmed over the phone that the dress did come in white. I went back to the store; the issue at this point was that I had spent lots of cash on accessories in white that I would now need to change. Ramona pulled every ivory/yellow dress they had to show me that wedding dresses are never white. Which was complete bull! When I showed her the dress tag and the list of things I needed to replace she quickly got her checkbook and reimbursed me $500, which was ΒΌ of the costs I would have to incur because of her mistake. I asked for a copy of the order several times and she never gave me a copy. She referred me to her seamstress Deby Ryan to have my alterations done with her especially since she had made the mistake and I had been out lots of cash. I agreed to drive to Georgetown from the south shore since she would pay for the hem and bustle. When Deby had already begun working on the dress she informed me that Ramona would not pay for any of it and then charged me $560 for the alterations! These two were working together for sure. In the end the dress was ruined and I had to pay another $250 to get it fixed.Wedding day the dress was not perfect, AWFUL EXPERIENCE! :(

Great experience, would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Lisa G

I went to Bella Bridal for a Jim Hjelm trunk show in November 2011. I'm from the South Shore, and live in D.C., but wanted my mom and a few close cousins to be there with me...so we made the journey North of Boston. Ramona and Brooke were excellent to work with. I wasn't feeling well that day and was having a hard time having that feeling that everyone says you get when you put on "the one". I never felt pressured and they both gave me their honest feedback, which I appreciate. I found a dress that we all loved, but Ramona could sense I was hesitant so she said I could think about it a couple days and let her know on Monday since that is when the trunk show prices would expire. Since Amesbury is quite a hike for me, she took my measurements and went over everything with me there, to save time if I decided on the dress. On Monday I called and ordered the dress! She suggested a split size as my free customizing with the trunk show, which was genius because the bottom didn't need any altering! When the dress came in six months later, I tried it on and had that feeling everyone was talking about! It fit almost perfect! I also purchased my six bridesmaid dresses from Bella, they too were Jim Hjelm. That experience was as flawless as my gown purchase. My wedding was three weeks ago, and everyone looked stunning in their dresses! Thank you Bella Bridal...you were absolutely amazing to work with!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 3/17/2013 renee l

From the moment I walked in to Bella, I felt welcomed by Ramona and her staff as they are extremely knowledgable, courteous, and professional. The overall experience was one of the easiest and most enjoyable in my wedding planning, and I encourage everyone to check them out! My dress was more perfect than I could have ever imagined, and was a result of the care and personal attention that Bella provided. I also got my bridesmaid dresses here and was glad I did!

Quaint and personal

Reviewed on 2/24/2013 Chrystal D

Bella Bridal was the first and only place I went for my dress. Ramona made the experience very relaxed and special. She found my dress in 6 tries! She listened and made me comfortable. Her main objective is to make sure her customers are happy and satisfied. When I said "yes" to the dress she popped open champagne for my best friend and I to celebrate the moment. My wedding was in just 4 months, and she made sure my dress came in on time. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

loved my experience with bella bridal

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Brenna B

I had initially booked an appointment at a larger store in Boston but felt like it was too impersonal so I cancelled my appointment. I decided to go to Bella Bridal because they carried Claire Pettibone. I went during CP trunk show and loved it. The sales people did not pressure or rush me. they felt more like a very helpful friend. my only complaint is the lack of accessories including veils. I wouldve liked to have purchased my veil there but minor complaint. overall, great staff, cute store, fab selection and very positive experience! I would buy my dress there again and would encourage you to check it out

9.7.12

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Carolyn R

Brooke and the entire crew at Bella Bridal made my dress shopping experience such a breeze! I found the perfect dress, celebrated with champagne, and worked with an excellent seamstress right at the store. My dress was one of my favorite things about my BIG day! I cant thank them enough for their role in that. I would recommend them to anyone!

Lovely...

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Kelly C

I was apprehension about trying on wedding dresses. Luckily, Bella Bridal was recommended to me. It is a small and quaint shoppe with an amazing trio of employees who made my wedding dress experience memorable. They made me feel welcomed from the moment I walked in. I will be indebted to them for helping me find the perfect dress.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Jessica K

I really can't say enough wonderful things about Bella Bridal. The experience there was simply exceptional. Beautiful selection of gowns with multiple price points. The girls there are wonderful and very attentive. They really listened to what it was that I was looking for in a gown and helped me find the perfect one. My dress fit me like a glove.They made the whole process seem effortless. Thank you to all the staff at Bell Bridal Shoppe!

Great service.

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Elizabeth-Ann S

I had a great experience with Bella. My only complaint was with my alterations. My bustle came down very before the end of the night and we were unable to fix it and one of the stitches in one of my cap sleeves came out early on...which led to me pulling up my sleeve all night. I am not sure that the problems with the alterations were avoidable...my guess is that the problems with my dress meant that I had a great time and that I danced a ton! The people who work at Bella are wonderful and so accommodating. I would definitely use them again.

Attentive

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Jenna T

This was probably one of my favorite vendors! The girls here were WONDERFUL! I got my dress, and all of my accessories here. The girls were SO attentive, and helpful! I ended up storing my dress there because I have dogs, it kept my mind easy because I really trusted them! They had my dress ironed, and all ready to go alls I had to do is pick it up! When it came time to get the dress altered they were so wonderful...I was not super happy with the cups in my dress and the owner herself stayed with me, and took them out to see if i liked it better that way, she assured me that once they came out if I wanted them back in that it was NOT going to be a problem! Talk about service!! They made me feel I could change anything I wanted to 5 times over and it was ok because it was all about me! I highly suggest that all you soon to be brides go to Bellas! You will not be let down!!

so many choices

Reviewed on 6/02/2012 Michelle R

Devan and the girls did an amazing job helping me find my perfect dress. They had so many options and different styles for me to choose from. I would highly recommend this company

Lovely Shop, Lovely staff and perfect dress!

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Janna H

Bella Bridal was on my list because of the selection of designers they had on their website. After a terrible experience with Priscilla of Boston (which is now closed)and a mediocre experience with JCrew Bridal and Occasions in Natick, they were so flexible and even offered to stay open late for me on several occasions so that I could travel to Amesbury. The girls were both so wonderful and took their time giving the most personalized service and helping me find a dress I loved more than I could have imagined. The large selection of dresses they carry make choosing more difficult,but in a good way; they are patient and so very helpful without being pushy in the least bit. The whole atmosphere of the store is calm and clean and inviting and I looked forward to my visits even though it was an hour and a half drive one way. The seamstress, Deby was also wonderful, she made my dress fit me perfectly and seamlessly. Thank you to the ladies of Bella Bridal!

Beautiful boutique shop, and amazing dresses!

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Nicole R

I bought my wedding gown at Bella Bridal after looking at several other stores. Bella is a beautiful small boutique bridal gown shop where you can get some serious individual attention. I was convinced that they wouldn't have anything in my lower price range given the boutique-y nature of their shop, but they definitely have a range of prices and styles - loved it!. They paid attention to what I was liking from one dress to another and finally found me a perfect combination of the two dresses that I was waffling between. The women there were incredibly sweet and helpful throughout the whole process from trying on to alterations to picking up the gown the days before the wedding and I would not hesitate to recommend Bella to any bride looking for a beautiful gown from a beautiful shop!

Worth the trip!

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Janice B

I was married this past October 2011. I received an email from the Knot spotlighting an upcomming trunk show Bella Bridal Shoppe was showcasing. Living in New Haven,CT,working and attending graduate school left very little time for much else. I was able to make an appointment that worked for my schedule and drove up from CT to visit the Bella Bridal Shoppe. Everyone in the shop was a joy to work with. They were friendly, curtious, professional and helped me choose the perfect wedding dress. They were even willing to work with the dress designer to help with a custom order I had! Now, eight months later, I continue to receive compliments on my wedding dress. People still ask me where I purchased it. I want to thank the Knot and Bella Bridal Shoppe for making the entire wedding dress shopping experience a pleasure. I encourage everyone to make Bella Bridal their first stop in wedding dress shoping. It is worth the trip from anywhere!

Send Email