A Family-Owned Fine Jewelry Store

Bella Cosa Jewelers takes pride in our high-quality, hand-selected settings. We carry hundreds of unique engagement rings designed to work with every taste and budget. As a direct diamond importer, we travel the world to look for the best quality diamonds. We have searched through thousands of diamonds to bring back the over 100 loose diamonds we have in-stock. Any jewelry lover will find something here, as the Bella Cosa team is constantly on the lookout for new collections. Our showroom is filled with beautiful jewelry from designers around the world including Tacori, Simon G., Jack Kelege, Verragio, ArtCarved, A.JAFFE, and PANDORA.

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

7163 S Kingery Highway, Willowbrook, IL (630) 445-1234

accommodating

Reviewed on 12/17/2013 Stephanie J

Very accommodating very time going to the store. I had my ring sized 3 different times before the big day! They were so friendly and helpful along the way

Friendly and fantastic!

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Katie

Fantastic service and knowledge of the jewelry! We will always go back to this store for future jewelry purchases!

Beautiful jewelry, personal service

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Heidi H

We purchased my engagement ring, both of our wedding bands, and my husband purchased my wedding gift at Bella Cosa Jewelers. They have a wide selection of Jewelry and will find something to fit your budget. They will also custom make jewelry if they don't have something in... Read More stock. Every time I go into Bella Cosa, they clean my ring and greet me by my name (and I don't go in that often!). I would highly recommend Bella Cosa.

Beautiful Rings

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Mary Ann S

Lauren is wonderful at Bella Cosa.

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Erin Z

We bought both of our wedding bands from Bella Cosa. The staff has been wonderful and helpful every time we are in there. They have quality pieces at a reasonable price.