Our mission is to deliver unparalleled results.

At Bella Events we design and execute not only breathtakingly beautiful weddings and events, but also personal, unique experiences that are carefully created to be a true reflection of you. You’re not a cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all couple – so why should your wedding be?

Engagement Party, After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Ashley L

I chose Bella Events to plan my wedding. My wedding was so beautiful and perfect. Chris was great to work with.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Diane L

Daley was super friendly and was able to answer any questions that I had. She helped make me feel comfortable about planning a destination wedding. Which is scary by the way. It turned out beautifully and her assistants were also sweet people.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Becca P

Chris was a dream! I reached out to her a few months into my planning process when I realized I wouldn't be able to do everything having to do with planning and executing our wedding on my own! After our first phone conversation I was confident Chris and I would make a great... Read More team. He did not disappoint! Chris was so helpful and full of ideas throughout the planning process and beyond organized - obviously super important when there are so many moving parts! We were in constant contact throughout the planning by email, text, phone conversations and meeting in person. I fell more in love with Chris and Bella Events on my wedding weekend. He helped me with last minute musts so I could relax and enjoy the celebrations and was on point with every aspect of our rehearsal and wedding. I never once worried about anything on our wedding day because I knew Chris and his team had it handled. Our wedding definitely would not have been the same without him and I wouldn't have been the sane, stress free bride he allowed me to be!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Shawn A

Two weeks before our wedding for 200 people, the wedding planner we hired bailed on us. Chris at Bella Events stepped in and pulled my wedding together out of the ashes! I am so grateful to him and his entire staff. The wedding was beautifully coordinated, he was so attentive... Read More and helpful, and on my day I didn't have to worry about a thing. Even though I only worked with him forf a few weeks, even under that much pressure he helped us create a beautiful wedding in our own style. Don't hire just anyone or whomever has the lowest price - this is the most important part of your wedding!!! We would have saved ourselves a lot of time, money and stress if we'd just hired Bella Events from the very beginning!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Abbie S

Working with Chris and his team was the best decision we made for our wedding! I chose the Full Service Package, which is a planning, design and decor option. Chris went above and beyond my expectations. He answered my endless questions and phone calls the entire year leading... Read More up to my wedding. He is professional and reliable: I always felt like I was talking with a close friend. Chris saved me so many times- from catching huge mistakes on my rental orders to getting my DJ to call me back when he was MIA. On the day of the wedding, he and his team set everything up beautifully and all of our guests commented on how smoothly the day ran. I couldn't have done it without him and his amazing team!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Mary D

Chris is an expert wedding planner with outstanding design taste. I had high expectations and he met all of them. Chris guided me through the entire process and helped me all along the way. Wedding planning can be overwhelming, to say the least, but Chris made it so much less... Read More stressful for me. I trusted his judgement and valued his talent in perfecting every detail without me having to ask him. Chris kept me informed of every step of the planning process and on the day of my wedding I was able to relax. I trusted Chris, he knew my vision, and he could handle anything that came his way. His timeline and coordination skills are superb and he was able to create such a natural flow to the evening. Our wedding day felt truly captivating. It was better then we ever could have dreamed. All the details came together flawlessly and the overall ambiance of the evening was unbelievable. Chris helped make that happen for us. I highly recommend Bella Events which was the best vendor choice I made.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 David G

What an amazing company. The staff is so attentive and sweet. They took care of everything for us. Our event wouldn't have been so smooth without them. Thank you to Chris and his entire staff.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Franci C

We have schedules that make normal people cry...they make us cry too. In fact, we see each other probably no more than 5-8 hours a week. Here's where the crew from Bella Events came in. My now-husband and I live out of town but his family is still in Austin. As such, it was... Read More impractical for us to make it to Austin to do much of anything for the wedding. Chris and Linda from Bella Events took care of everything. I've never worked with anyone as goal- and client- oriented as these people. We had a tight budget to have our dream wedding and they made it happen with style and gave us the best wedding we could have ever dreamed of. Not only did we get to work with these wonderful people for the wedding but they've become good friends---something most brides and grooms will understand is not easy to accomplish with your vendors when you are trying to get your day just right. In fact, we plan to work with Bella Events for all our future event planning needs (such as an upcoming baby shower!!!). It's also very telling that two other couples from the wedding party were so impressed with their work that they asked for Bella Event's contact information and plan to use their services for their own events. It's also very important to know that Chris and Linda have a wonderful working relationships with other wedding vendors around and they can help secure not only the best services for the big day but they can also help get them for you at the best possible prices. We can't stress enough how far ABOVE AND BEYOND what we could have expected from 'just a vendor' these wonderful people went for us!!! If you choose Bella Events for your event planning needs, you will not be disappointed. As we stated, they are simply the best!!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 John L

The team at Bella Events were amazing!! They were there to answer any questions and take us step by step through the process of planning our dream wedding. Everyone had a great time and Chris was on top of every detail. I highly recommend Chris and Bella Events to plan your... Read More next event!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Ellen F

Chris and his staff are simply top notch. They are extremely flexible and at the same time professional in all areas. If you are looking for someone who truly cares that your day is a special one I would urge you to reach out to Bella Events for all your needs.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Marcia B

I'm not one who is usually moved to write a review, but the fact is it's been almost a week and I am still talking about how great the wedding was made me want to share the news. To start with, the decor was simply stunning. I have been to the venue several times before, and... Read More the Bella team transformed it to a whole new world. I have also never been to a wedding that was ran so smooth from start to finish. You could tell all of the guests were relaxed and just having fun. Bella Events created a night to remember for everyone who was there, and I would not hesitate to hire them for any event!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Ann J

Wow, these people are amazing. Our day was perfect!! We couldn't be happier. All of the details were taken care of. We recommend Chris, Daley and their staff to everyone!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Libby L

Our Nov 2016 wedding was nothing short of perfect, and I really enjoyed working with Chris. He even attended my dress appointment with me, since my parents could not, and really made me feel that my husband and I were doing everything right and that our decisions were going to... Read More make for a great wedding (and it was an amazing wedding). He had excellent vendor recommendations, and overall made the wedding planning process so much easier and more enjoyable, which was my whole goal in hiring a wedding planner- less stress. The only reason I have given 4 stars is because around the last 2-3 weeks before the wedding, my family and I felt that there was a substantial lack of communication on Chris' part. It suddenly became very difficult to get in touch with him, and many emails and texts either went unanswered or answered much later and after several follow up attempts. This was frustrating and I felt it somewhat unprofessional since we were at a rather crucial time in the planning process, but even more frustrating and unprofessional was that he missed the wedding rehearsal completely. Thankfully, the venue owner was kind enough to step in and walk us through everything. Chris did apologize to myself and my mom and took responsibility for the lack of communication resulting in his absence, which I appreciate. All things considered, neither were catastrophic events, but I definitely feel like he really dropped the ball at the most important time. For what we paid, we should have been made just as much (or more) of a priority at the end as we were at the beginning. Overall, I would still strongly recommend Chris because of how great of a job he did and in the end, everything was exactly what I wanted and went off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Bellinda M

Our son Logan married his Daley on December 10th in Austin, Texas in what, ahead of time, was being called by some...actually many... the "Wedding of the Century!" of which I was a bit skeptical about in its premature proclamation. Imagine my utter surprise and sheer delight... Read More when, in actuality, it turned out to be just that..."THE WEDDING OF THE CENTURY!" The evening left everyone breathless including my husband and I and from our days in Beverly Hills and Newport Beach attending every grand A list gala to now and being more glamorous than them all! Our friends who flew in from around the world were absolutely awed by the evening and its glorious beauty! BELLA EVENTS partnered with involvement from our son and his bride created THE most magnificent event ever! From the beautiful, classic venue of "THE MANSION" in Austin, Texas to the wonderful lighting and décor and food and drink and the truly magical, voluptuous floral centerpieces on the tables and elsewhere throughout the venue and the incredible bridal bouquet to my lovely red rose wrist corsage on top of a lovely pearl bracelet, there was no detail overlooked. The cakes, both the bride's glorious rose cake and the groom's magnificent dragon cake, were creations worthy of any ROYAL HOUSE! Every detail was well thought out and planned and executed with precision including the perfect photo of bride and groom sitting beside the most gorgeous grand bouquet of roses in the entry hall. At the helm of the evening was wonderful Chris whom I know must have been in hyper vigilant mode inside but on the exterior he was the epitome of calm and graciousness! I cannot thank him enough for the gentlemanly manner in which he dealt with everything throughout the evening. My husband, our younger son and myself all, in addition to our older son the groom and his bride, each had the opportunity in some way to interact with Chris and he was beyond gracious and saw to every situation being dealt with in a timely manner. I cannot begin to give them a high enough rating for this incredible wedding! 5 STARS is not enough! If you are reading this and planning a wedding or any other special event here in Austin, Texas or elsewhere, you should do yourself a HUGE favor and stop now and book your event with BELLA EVENTS because it WILL BE SPECTACULAR!!! I've had the opportunity in my life to work with some of the best special event planners in Beverly Hills, California and was in the business myself first working in hotels and, then, independently and for my charity group the THALIANS which famed actresses and friends, the recently late Debbie Reynolds and Ruta Lee founded, and I've seen some of THE most fabulous, star studded "A" list events and NONE of them was more spectacular than Logan and Daley's wedding! Thank you, BELLA EVENTS for all you did to make this dream come true! C'EST MAGNIFIQUE!!! MERCI! Most Sincerely, Bellinda M-B

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Ashley E

Chris is absolutely the best part of my entire wedding process. He has been there since day 1 to answer all my questions and help me achieve the most amazing day of my life. I can't recommend him enough! He wants to make your wedding uniquely yours!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Logan S

The absolute best wedding planner in all of Texas. Chris has made our every vision come to life. Our wedding wouldn't have been possible without Bella Events.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Daley H

Omg I can not say enough how much I love Chris at Bella Events Inc. I must have interviewed 6 planners before I met him and we clicked instantly. He quickly went from being my planner, to a close friend. He is so passionate and creative, and really knows how to bring every... Read More couple's vision to life. He is super easy to contact and always seems to be available 24/7 for any questions I had. Any time I was freaking out about the wedding, he would meet with me for wine to talk about everything. It felt more like having a friend/family member than just someone I hired. I know that even after the wedding, I have found a friend for life in Chris. I can not recommend him enough.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Chrissy A

I would highly recommend Bella Events for all your wedding planning needs. As mother of the groom I really didn't know what I was doing and every time I had questions or needed a suggestion Chris was always happy to help! He was absolutely wonderful and he helped our family... Read More have the most beautiful and perfect wedding day! He was part of our family really throughout the whole process and was just as excited as our families when the day arrived!! Thank you Chris! I know you will have many more bride to be's and they are the lucky ones to have you!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Michelle S

Our wedding was in April and we had the assistance of Bella Events as our wedding planner. They were very professional and friendly and gave us top-notch service throughout the entire process. There was no hassle selecting our vendors; appointments were made and we picked our... Read More wedding team. We just told the planner what we needed and wanted to do and she took care of the rest. They really know what they are doing which took the stress out of everything for me and my husband. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable wedding planner.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016

Amazing, outstanding and delightful. Those are the words that I would use to describe my experience with Chris and Bella Events throughout the process of planning my daughter's wedding. His attention to detail, creativity, great personality and strong work ethic allowed her... Read More wedding to become an unforgettable event. Every bride dreams of the perfect wedding, and Chris is the person that can help turn it into reality. From perfectly crafted flower arrangements, to the precise color coordination of the desserts table, and down to the patterns of rose petals adorning each guest's table, Chris delivered an experience that will be remembered for years to come. Thank you Chris, and your amazing team!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

Chris and his team were phenomenal!!! I used their services and they went out of their way to provide the best experience possible. He was available and was very fast with is responses. He answered all of my questions along the way and gave me his own suggestions. I had an... Read More amazing wedding day! I was able to enjoy the whole event with my new husband and not worry about anything but dancing, enjoying my company, and eating our delicious dinner and cake. Thank you Chris and Team! If I could go back in time, I would pick you guys again, hands down!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Bella Events made my wedding the best night of our lives. Anything and everything I could have asked for or thought of they thought of first. It was amazing and absolutely perfect. Most people said it was the classiest event they had ever been to and I cannot thank this team... Read More enough.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

From the moment we met Chris, we knew we had chosen the right person for our daughter's wedding. We hired Bella Events for their complete full service and they were worth every penny. Chris coordinated everything for us and kept in touch with all our vendors. He is so detailed... Read More and creative. The day of the wedding we were totally at ease not worrying about the vendors, timing or calls. Chris took care of everything and if we needed anything he was easy to reach. The wedding turned out beautiful!!!!! Thanks Chris for an outstanding job!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

Bella Events was the best decision my, now husband, and I made for the wedding. My wedding was being held in Austin, TX but I was living out of town in Miami. They would Facetime me for meetings and were always so accommodating to my busy schedule. They were also a one-stop shop... Read More for us, we did our flowers, linens, decor, even the rehearsal dinner through their advice and suggestions. They were so organized and the team built my dream wedding. They were there through everything and made my day a breeze. I would not recommend any other event planner...this is the one you want! Thank you Bella Events for all that you did for us.

Reviewed on 3/10/2016

Bella Events is absolutely amazing! Chris did our planning and he was professional, fun, organized, and creative. His experience and competence allowed me to totally relax as our wedding approached, since he had everything under control. Chris also dealt with my overbearing... Read More father in a very cool and professional manner. I recommend him and Bella Events to everyone!