Bella Figura

509 West Fayette Street, Syracuse, NY

stunning invitations

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 jess w

I decided on Bella Figura invitations after a very long process of comparing samples and services of other national and local companies. Their customer service, quality, designs, and customization stood out to me, not to mention their eco-friendly policies. Knowing that a lot of people were long distance and would not be able to come to the wedding, it was important to me to set a good tone with our invitations and the final product definitely did that. We received several comments that they were the most stunning invitations a person had ever seen. The paper quality is the best I have ever felt, and their customer service is quick to respond. Thankfully, a guest had the invitation framed as a gift for us, and they really are gorgeous.

Professional Service and Excellent Quality

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Anna L

I was a little nervous to go with Bella Figura because I wasn't able to work with someone face-to-face. It turns out that didn't matter at all. I had a designer work with me via email until we nailed down the exact fonts, design and coloring that I wanted. It took some time but ultimately came out absolutely beautiful. When the boxes arrived in the mail they were very neatly packaged and labeled. The 2-ply paper and embossed lettering was so elegant and really made a statement. Bella Figura does an excellent job. I highly recommend them.

I LOVE my invitations

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Leigh Anne A

I knew I wanted nice invitations- I wanted classic letterpress invites but wanted them to stand out a little too. I LOVED THE WAY MY INVITATIONS TURNED OUT. They sent lots of samples so I could get ideas, they make pricing so easy on the website and let you opt in/out to all kinds of features so you get exactly what you want. They make your invitations unique and personal. And they proofread them over and over again. I loved them and will always love them I think. Worth paying a little more for something truly special. I also loved that I could do 2-ply invitations but 1-ply reply cards and reception cards. Easy way to save money and I didn't see that feature a lot of places I looked.

The most beautiful invitations, bar none -- worth the money!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Ashlee M

I have always loved paper goods, stationery, and cards, so while planning my wedding, I was prepared to prioritize the invitations and spend less on other categories. I first heard of Bella Figura in Summer 2013 when I received a letterpress wedding invitation from a family friend. It simply took my breath away. All other invitations, no matter how artisinal, now look cheap, boring, and flimsy in comparison to the absolutely stellar product that Bella Figura puts out. Be aware, it is not inexpensive -- we ordered 150 two-color invitations with double envelope sets and did two-ply cards for everything, but to me, it was absolutely worth the money. Bella Figura says all of their designs are customizable, and this is absolutely true. They worked with us to design a custom reply card and a custom card referring guests to our website for more information to match the invitation suite we selected at no extra cost. The product is packaged beautifully (gift wrapped like it's wedding Christmas!), a tube of envelope moistener is included, and a card with step by step assembly instructions is provided. The response to our invitations was unheard of -- we got dozens of comments about how beautiful they were -- the most beautiful anyone had ever received. It didn't hurt that I hand-wrote Chancery Cursive calligraphy for the names and addresses on each double-set. ;) All in all, the invitation suites were first-class, elegant, and simply incredible. Thank you Bella Figura for helping us announce our wedding so stylishly. Brides, if you use Bella Figura, save a few invitations so that you can frame them -- they truly are works of art to be displayed proudly!

Bella Figura - Fantastic!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Jennifer T

For a high quality, artistic invitation suite I highly recommend this vendor. I started my quote online, then worked with an account manager, who then assigned a designer to customize my invitation package. Their creativity and awesome ideas helped me capture the theme

So Impressed!

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Megan P

Let me start by saying that I was so picky about all of my stationery. I ordered so many samples from all of the usual suspects, but never found anything that "wowed" me. A former co-worker recommended Bella Figura and I'm so, so happy that she did! I ordered a sample pack and it arrived to my door in a beautifully packaged display box complete with font samples, color swatches and different card stocks. The letter press was just so beautiful. I had never seen anything like it before and it gave the invite such an elegant and regal feel! I worked with a client coordinator named Jessica and she was just fantastic. She helped me to customize the invite I chose - it was the Fitzgerald and was GORG! - and offered suggestions on wording, etiquette, design and color-coordinating. She gave me three proofs and made any changes or updates quickly. When the invitations arrived...OH. MY. GOD! I was SO SO SO impressed! Not just with the invitations themselves, but how thoughtfully and beautifully they were packed and shipped. It was a wonderful experience - a little pricy, but totally worth it! One thing to note - and of no fault of the company - BUT, I ordered a pocketfold invite with an outer envelope and I should have also ordered an inner envelope for added protection. For the most part, all arrived in tact, but a few that were traveling further distances got a little mangled in transit. Just a heads up to any other brides ;)

invites

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 camille s

gorgeous and elegant! everyone loved them they were worth the pice!

Expensive but worth it!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Kati M

While it was expensive the end result was absolutely fantastic! My invitations were absolutely gorgeous and the people who helped me design my invitation to make it my own were wonderful!

Amazing Stationary!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Natasha D

Bella Figura has beautiful letterpress stationary! Everything was customized to our tastes from a selected theme and they were so easy to work with through their online forms and during the entire proofing process. Once we received our invitations, all of the colors and extras were exactly as shown in samples and the details came out beautifully! If you are looking for an immediate way to wow your guests and have something that will be memorable, you should definitely do letterpress invites with Bella Figura! We received so many compliments on our invitation suite and I am glad we have something so beautiful to commemorate our wedding.

Great Quality and super customer service!!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Andrea K

I purchased a few samples from them. I was able to select the colors that I wanted to see. They were able to send me chips of the colors and swatches of the actual paper and the color how it will appear on your actual wedding invitation. Our wedding invitations were custom made it took me months to finally to decide on a invitation. If you want to see unique invitations this is the place to get them. They are far, but it's worth it. If there is something that you would like to change of the actual design they have on their website, you can make changes too!!!! That's what sold me. :) I selected our colors for our invitation and the envelopes too. I had fun doing that... FYI.. It's expensive. We sought some place else to do our RSVP cards. Good Luck!

Gorgeous products

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Christina B

I am still getting compliments on my beautiful letterpress invitations. They will work with you down to every detail to create exactly the invitation you want!

Stunning wedding invitations

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Melissa M

Our wedding invitations turned out gorgeous! The letterpress work and the overall quality of our invitations was better than we could have ever imagined. They really help to work with you in choosing colors, patterns, wording, etc. We received so many compliments that our wedding invitations were the most beautiful anyone had ever received. We are happy to be featuring them in a beautiful frame alongside a wedding photo so we can continue to enjoy their beauty for years to come.

LOVE!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Kerri F

I love Bella Figura in every way! Their quality, customer service, communication.... was amazing! I designed my own invites and worked with Christie and Lindsy and they made my dream invite come to life. It was well worth the price and it was an added bonus that they are a 'green' company. They are great, shipping was quick too and my invites arrived in perfect condition! Love them!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Eden A

We ordered our invitations through Bella Figura. Everyone loved them. They were such high quality and absolutely beautiful. We were so thrilled!

A big hit for stationery lovers

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Corinne H

I love writing letters and always have. Stationery was a big deal to me for our wedding day. Letterpress was a dream come true for me. Pricier than what I thought it would be, but it was my wedding splurge

BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK!

Reviewed on 1/21/2012 Kara W

Excellent team to work with! So quick to respond and just very helpful! The invitations were exactly what I wanted and ordered! They looked beautiful and were great quality! Worth the expense!

Absolutely gorgeous

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 Sabah A

The quality of printing and service is impeccable. Highly recommended.

invitations

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Heather H

Gorgeous job! They are very hands on, and walked me through each step. There was an issue where part of my order was left our, but they handled it immediately and were able to express the missing part. A great company that does beautiful work!

Beautiful Bella!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Suzanne P

Our wedding invites were absolutely GORGEOUS! We used the Carlysle design and were so happy we chose it. Simple elegance is what we were going for, and that's what we received. The staff at Bella Figura is extremely helpful and courteous, and even sent us a congratulations card for our marriage. We would definitely use them again if needed, and the money spent was very much worth it in our opinion.

A-Mazing

Reviewed on 8/14/2011 Erica O

I found them on a wedding blog and even though they were on the opposite end of the country from me, they did not miss a beat with customer service and quality. They were a bit pricier because they do letterpress but it was so worth it. They are so nice and they truly care about giving you exactly what you want. It's hard to find companies that have that quality of service. They sent me samples for free and they weren't irritated by my million questions about colors and font etc. I even received a hand written note after my wedding wishing me a wonderful marriage and asking to see photos. I would highly HIGHLY recommend them no matter where you are.

Gorgeous calligraphy letterpress and great service

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Meg S

The staff at Bella Figura was incredibly helpful in helping me word my formal wedding invitations. Though I live in the Midwest, it was incredibly easy to communicate with the staff in Syracuse over the phone and via email. I chose the Modern Calligraphy sample designed by Debi Zeinert, and found the final product to be breathtakingly beautiful. While letterpress costs a pretty penny, it left an incredible impression on my guests, and set the tone for the day.

Eco-friendly and BEAUTIFUL letterpress

Reviewed on 7/13/2011 Rebekah H

My husband and I eloped in Europe and wanted to send out announcements that made a statement. We had ours custom designed and could not be happier with the results. The quality is excellent. Thick cotton paper. Very luxurious. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for. They are individually letterpressed by hand, not mass printed. The design was gorgeous and the staff were so helpful and easy to work with even when we had a last minute shipping change! Cannot recommend them highly enough. You won't be disappointed if you are looking for quality.

Totally gorgeous product and easy to work with

Reviewed on 7/09/2011 Victoria M

Bella Figura was AMAZING. They were very helpful and listened to everything I said - they really wanted the invitations to be perfect for me and were willing to do whatever it took. We had a challenging two-sided (English/Italian) invitation that came out completely gorgeous. Their papers and inks are so rich looking, and they're eco-friendly to boot! Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Luxury invites

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Heather L

Let's be clear. This is not a budget option. But if you are a stationery fanatic and really want something that will set the tone for your wedding, Bella Figura is the vendor for you. The calligraphy line is amazing.

LOVE!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 maria c

If I could pick one favorite thing of my wedding it would be my invitations. They were absolutely stunning! When I found Bella Figura I knew I couldn't settle for anything less. Unique, beautiful, timeless. For the cost of them, it was well worth it. We received so many compliments on them after we mailed them out, none of our friends or family had seen anything like them! Only downfall, after the expense of them we also had to pay extra postage because of the size/weight. Well worth it though!

TO Bella Figura