Bella Fiori Couture Floral & Events Design

Serving Baltimore and Washington D.C metropolitan areas

Fresh, Funky and Fabulous Wedding Flowers

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

12360 Owings Mills Blvd, Reisterstown, MD
Serving Baltimore and Washington D.C metropolitan areas

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Cori L

Our flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! They allowed us to use all of their props and did not charge us extra!

"A magic fairy"

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Tenley B

I worked with Roberta at Bella Fiori and she's great. Our wedding coordinator (Beth and Antrim 1844) called Roberta "a magic fairy who comes in and makes everything beautiful" and she was right. She did all of our flowers (bouquets, boutonnieres, arbor flowers, centerpieces,... Read More ceremony aisle end decor) AND included linens all for less than other vendors we looked at. I didn't know what I wanted for flowers, she had a lot of photos of previous flowers she'd done and was able to give me suggestions based on the photos I liked. She even included an extra "tossing bouquet" (extra bridesmaid bouquet) so I didn't have to throw mine or any of my bridesmaids. I highly recommend Bella Fiori for your wedding, or other event, florist!

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Jamie B

Roberta made our day special. Ever bloom was amazing and she went the extra mile setting it up herself the day of our wedding! I had a small vision of what I loved and she made it more than I could ever ask for. The colors were vibrant and the extra flowers she added made our... Read More garden wedding perfect! Everyone around me loved the center pieces and my bridesmaids loved their flowers. We can not thank you enough for bring the vision to life! Thanks Keith and Jamie Holland

Amazing wedding flowers!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2012 Melody D

Roberta was absolutely amazing! The flowers turned out even more beautiful than I imagined or expected. Roberta took our scattered thoughts and magazine clippings and turned them into a beautiful wedding. The centerpieces were used in the isle for the ceremony. She made a... Read More gorgeous centerpiece for the card table and everything was more than I hoped for! She was amazing and I couldn't recommend her more highly!

TO Bella Fiori Couture Floral & Events Design