Bella Reese Photography

Austin, TX

Romantic, Timeless Photography

I strive to give a personal, boutique experience to each and every bride! I have an unobtrusive approach, while still providing those candid moments. I love showing all of the romance of a couple's day and leaving you with timeless photographs.

Second Shooter Available

"You really HAVE to hit it off with your photographer"

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Ashleigh F

So many people ie. previous brides had suggested that when considering my vendors, the photographer was the most important person for Adam and I to get along with. Needless to say we actually looked at three photographers, so I think clicking is more rare than one might think!... Read More We wanted to feel comfortable around our photographer, for them to allow us to do our thing, and us to feel confident letting them do theirs....after all they are the professional. Kristen was all of this, we met for a consultation over coffee, and had this been a first date, coffee would have led to dinner or the movies. I felt like I had known her for years and knew she wouldn't disappoint! We love the style of her work, if you are looking for someone to take run of the mill traditional wedding photos, save your money and let a family member do it. If you are looking for someone to capture the romance in every part of your wedding from the engagement photos to reception, hire Kristen! Kristen is great at offering suggestions for photos, while not being too uptight in listening to what I thought might make for a fun picture (hey, I know they aren't all awesome, but worth a try!) She is a really sweet person who wants to deliver the best for every client, she kept me in check with details I may haven't considered, she takes pride in her work, and she is VERY professional, which is great because some of the photos and moments captured can be intimate. I really can't say enough great things about her and I believe she is worth every penny paid! I look forward to hiring her for future sessions! I am happy to recommend my wedding photographer to any of my closest friends!

Bella Reese was great!

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Lauren S

We had a great experience with Bella Reese Photography. We had Kristen do our engagement photos and wedding day pictures. My husband (as many others I'm sure) was not particularly looking forward to taking pictures with a photographer but Kristen made both us feel comfortable... Read More and got some awesome shots! My husband actually enjoyed taking the pictures and wants to book another session with her! :) Our wedding day could not have been more perfect and Kristen helped to capture every detail of it. She did an awesome job of making sure I got everything that I wanted and more. I would definitely recommend her. Love her style of photography and the photos she takes, can't say enough!

Amazing experience and amazing photos!

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Reba M

Kristen was our first "interview" for a photographer, and we immediately loved her. She did a great job capturing our vision and personalities! She was super flexible with our engagement photo shoot, which had to be rescheduled due to weather. My bridals were amazing. And our... Read More wedding day was such a blast! It was so much fun working with her and entrusting her with one of my "top 3" must-haves for the wedding day. The pictures turned out amazing! She had several fun ideas that were unique, but was also open to poses and shots I was thinking about. I also received the proofs very quickly, and the wedding day picture CD arrived in the cutest package! I recommend Kristen all the way! You will not be disappointed!

Fabulous Photography!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Elizabeth M

Kristen was wonnnnderful to work with-- she made it super easy and comfortable, and the pictures are unbelievable! Her custom packages were exactly what we were looking for, so we could build our day exactly the right way.

Best Decision I Made!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Eva-Marie L

After talking with Kristen over the phone about engagement pictures I knew she was the perfect person for the job. She is down to earth, friendly, and willing work with schedules. Right from the start it felt like we were old friends catching up. My, now husband, was very... Read More reluctant and extremely shy but she really helped get him out of his shell and helped his personality shine. He and I both had so much fun with Kristen. My engagement pictures were beautiful and knew the wedding pictures would be equally beautiful. On the day of the wedding Kristen was so flexible and such a wonderful part of our day. She worked wonderfully with the other vendors and made sure we had any pictures we wanted. I loved how she was willing to play with the elements even on our overcast and rainy day. Bella Reese Photography is the best! I can't wait for anniversaries and other occasions to book with her.

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

As a groom, I really didn't know what to expect from a photographer. After meeting with multiple photographers, I instantly knew this was the girl for us. Kristen was a God send, professional, knowledgable, and, in a word, awesome. To all of my fellow grooms out there, just... Read More let her run the show. She knows exactly what she is doing and will make you look amazing in the photos (even if you cut yourself shaving just minutes before the wedding). In all seriousness, Kristen exceeded our expectations and not our budget. She made us feel at ease and that we would be taken care of. She catered to all of our requests, kept the timeline in tact, and took amazing photos. If you are looking for a natural light photographer, there is no one better in Austin. Like my wife said in her review, you need to click with your photographer, and if you don't instantly like Kristen, that's a you problem. I keep hearing happy wife = happy life and Kristen was the perfect start to our marriage, as my wife is very happy. Keep in mind, grooms, other than you and your bride, the photographer is the most important person at the wedding. It's the photographer that captures every moment and gives you the ability to visualize and relive the best day of your life for years to come. Not a day has gone by that my wife and I haven't sat and looked at the amazing photos together since our wedding. Kristen gave us the gift of capturing amazing moments in such a beautiful way and for that, Ashleigh and I are eternally grateful and forever indebted to her. Any major life event we have in the future, Kristen will be invited as a photographer and as a friend. Thank you, Kristen.

Look No Further Than Bella Reese Photography

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Tawni F

I can not say enough wonderful things about my experience with Kristen and Bella Reese. She was the first and only photographer I met with and we immediately clicked. She provided excellent guidance and communication throughout the planning process and I could not be happier... Read More with how the pictures from our wedding turned out. She is a kind hearted and genuine gal who loves her couples and what she does and it conveys 100% in her work and in her interactions with clients.

We loved her!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Kristen from Bella Reese Photography was awesome. We found her on this website, or rather my mom did and I really liked the pictures on her website. She was very easy to work with and very responsive from the beginning. She immediately got the theme of my wedding and my style.... Read More Her photos really captured my beautiful day and I couldn't be happier. I definitely would recommend her to others. Her pricing was great and she is a super sweet person with a lot of talent.

She's the

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Whitney N

Bella Reese Photography is amazing! She gets beautiful pictures, and works great with your schedule. She is super friendly and gives great direction. She has great prices with superb quality! I am a reoccurring client and would recommend her to anyone with confidence that... Read More she would deliver quality service. Bella Reese Photography is the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

My daughter had a small intimate setting at a private residence on Lake Travis and Kristen captured the night beautifully in her photos. I got emotional looking at the photos as it was like reliving the moment all over again. She is a doll to work with and accommodated all... Read More of our requests. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to capture their memorable moments.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

My wife and I are so happy we chose Bella Reese Photography. She was professional from start to finish and gave guidance the day of our wedding. We always felt comfortable around her and her assistant and we never felt she was "in the way." She captured everything we wanted... Read More and we received the images much quicker than expected. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Crystal S

Kristen was such a blessing to work with! Not only is she an amazing photographer she also helped in so many other ways! Love her and her work!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Tiffany A

Kristen is such an amazing photographer! I am so lucky to have such amazing photos of my husband and myself, and our family on our special day. She was able to capture the natural beauty of our venue-oak trees, fields of flowers, and the natural lighting. She also did an amazing... Read More job capturing all the small details of your wedding. Every time I look at the photos I am so amazed and I feel as if I am reliving that special day. Any person who uses Bella Reese Photography will not be disappointed. P.S. Great communication! (I strongly dislike when I cannot communicate with vendors!)

Love them!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014

Best experience! Kristen was really great. When I first met with her she answered all of my questions and then some. She met all of my expectations and created exactly what I had envisioned. She always responded to emails quickly and I received my disc so much faster than... Read More what was in the contract. I couldn't be happier and I will recommend her to everyone!!

Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Kristen C

I couldn't have been happier with Bella Reese Photography! Kristen was so sweet from the very start. She met with me and answered all of my questions and explained the whole process. She was always very professional, prompt with all of our emails and I received my images very... Read More quickly! I couldn't have asked for better images or a better photographer. Definitely hire her!

Bella Reese Photography!

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Janci S

I had the opportunity to work with Kristen and she was fabulous. She was sweet, professional, and worked hard to meet the style I was going for. Kristen shot my engagement pictures, my bridal portraits and my wedding. I was so pleased with her work. Her photos are beautiful and... Read More delicate with a fairytale like style.

So glad we found her!

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Anna B

Kristen was super sweet and took gorgeous photos of our wedding even though it was right in the middle of midday when getting good lighting is extra tough (11am-3pm). The photos came out beautifully, bathed in natural light and color. She was very professional and patient with... Read More our family during formal photos and captured some really great candid moments throughout the wedding. On top of this, she really worked with us on our budget and specific requests about our package. Correspondence with her was easy and fast. I would definitely recommend her from Bella Reese Photography!

Best experience we could ask for!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Kristen with Bella Reese Photography was so sweet and so patient with our crazy family. We would recommend her to anyone. Prices are great, especially for the quality of photos we got back. I had a bridal sesh and the day of done and the pics turned out so beautifully. Don't... Read More question it, just book her :)

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Brooke N

I used Bella Reese Photography for my wedding recently and I couldn't have asked for more! Kristen, the owner, was a dream to work with. She was prompt in her communication responses with me, always answering emails and phone calls quickly. She is relatively new to the... Read More photography business, but you wouldn't know it by her professionalism and her work! Her pictures are beautiful! She did all she could to capture great moments without being too intrusive. I couldn't have made a better decision than to have Bella Reese Photography capture my wedding memories!