Oklahoma City’s Finest Bridal Shop

At Bella Rose we want every bride’s shopping experience to be exciting & memorable. We carry only the best designers at approachable prices. Our goal is to provide impeccable service & selection to earn your recommendation to your friends & family. Make your appointment with us today.

3224 S Broadway, Edmond, OK

Bella Rose Bridal

Reviewed on 1/18/2014 Jamie A

I recently bought my wedding dress from Bella Rose. The staff was so friendly and relaxed, and I was not rushed at all! The staff made sure I only tried on dresses within my budget, and they worked to make sure that I tried on dresses that were the style I wanted. I was in there... Read More for only two hours before I was certain I tried on the dress of my dreams (700 dollars below budget!!) Bella Rose Bridal has a knowledgable staff and they truly listened to my needs while offering a fun atmosphere. There's truly not another dress shop in the area that could compare!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Amanda D

Amazing customer service and a great variety for all budgets! They were so helpful and didn't hesitate when I wanted to try on a dress displayed on a mannequin. That dress was the one, all thanks to their amazing customer service and kindness!

Petra Should Teach Customer Service Classes

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Casey C

This was the best customer service I have ever experienced. Before we even purchased our dress from Bella Rose Petra and her staff made sure to meet with us and give us their undivided attention. Petra wanted us to let her know how all of the seamstress meetings went. She asked... Read More to see a photo of the finished dress. We bought the dress from them, and they ordered extra fabric from the designer. They referred us to seamstresses to help me make the sleeves for my dress. I was very pleased and would suggest them to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 brooke c

Bella rose did an amazing job with all of my bridesmaids dresses. They were all super friendly and made finding the right dresses so easy and enjoyable. I would highly recommend them if you are in the area. Brittany is fantastic to work with and knew exactly what I was looking... Read More for :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Courtney M

I absolutely loved working with Bella Rose with finding my dream wedding dress. They had such a variety of dresses in the style that I loved. The girls listed very closely to me on my likes and dislikes with dresses and it was an amazing experience overall. They take such great... Read More care of you even after your big day with helping on cleaning the dress.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Wonderful Selection! Fantastic Customer Service! Everyone was so helpful and willing to go the extra mile!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Andrea M

I purchased my wedding gown and my bridesmaids dresses from Bella Rose and my experience was incredible. After a not so good start with another bridal shop, the Bella Rose staff welcomed me and gave me the kind of experience that I had envisioned. I had three fabulous women who... Read More helped me during the entire process. They went above and beyond to make certain everything was right and they were so easy to work with. Their selection of dresses was fabulous, the atmosphere was elegant but not pretentious. I strongly recommend Bella Rose Bridal, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Kaylie W

I loved shopping at Bella Rose. Everyone in there was so friendly. Rachel H. helped me pick out the dress of my dreams that fit nicely in my budget.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Rachel D

I had a great experience at Bella Rose! My salesperson was very attentive and listened well. She let us start by picking out dresses ourselves, and when she had an idea of what I liked, she brought more that were also wonderful. She gave me great tips, like suggesting that when... Read More I look back at the pictures that I pay attention to my own body language in each dress to help me find the one I liked the most. She only brought me dresses in my budget, and was not pushy at all and let me come back several times to try on my favorites. A few slight downsides: sometimes the employees seemed to have different information/protocol. For instance, one time I called, a lady told me I should just order the size that the sample dress was, since it fit me so well. When I called to actually order it, a different lady said that they prefer for me to come in and be measured since the sample may have stretched with so many people trying it on. (It's a good thing she did, because there's no way I would have fit in a brand new one in that size!) I have also heard that the alterations person they recommend does not do a good job, and many brides have to rush fixes to their alterations with someone else. That's why I'm doing my alterations with Linh's (who is WONDERFUL). All in all though, I have had very pleasant experiences at Bella Rose.

2015-10-27T13:20:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We did have a change have a change in staff and our newer members were still in the process of learning all of our procedures and protocol. We have ensured that all our team members know the proper... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

This was the first store I went dress shopping in and I didn't need anyother stores. The women in there were all the nicest ever! They delt with my wild ideas od dresses I wanted and I ended up buying from them. They were also very good at helping me stay in budget for... Read More EVERYTHING! They are already very reasonable but then they find you the deals as you go! It was an amazing experience and I am teling everyone about them!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Tadd B

I just recently bought my dress at Bella rose. I worked with Rachel and she was awesome ! They asked for my budget and didn't show me anything above (unlike other places I went to ). I was very happy with my experience at Bella Rose and definitely recommend them to anyone... Read More looking for a dress for their big day!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Lauree Beth S

I loved Bella Rose! The thought of finding a dress on the same weekend my family visited seemed daunting, but Brittany went the extra mile to help me find my perfect dress! It has been wonderful to work with them as I have also bought my veil, lace, appliqués, and an accent belt... Read More from them. With all the With all

Good Dresses

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Sara

Super helpful!! Good value for price. Not a lot of choices.

wedding dress

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Amber M

Very personable, and easy to work with! I felt like a queen!

Great experience

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Kaylie Y

I went to browse for dresses a few other places before going to Bella Rose, such as Davids Bridal and Impression Bridal. At those places, I felt pressured and uncomfortable, I just wanted to look but I was made to fill out paper work, couldn't touch the dresses without a... Read More consultant, and was overwhelmed with so many choices yet not finding anything I liked that stood out. At Bella Rose, you don't need an appointment unless it's Saturday, there is no pressure, only helpful ladies that aren't worried about paperwork or selling things, their concern is helping you if you need it. In my opinion they have the perfect amount of dresses to fit every style yet not so much that it takes forever to look through. I fell in love with a dress while I was there but couldn't get it that day, and I was told I could come back right before November and get the November sample sale price! In short, these ladies are extremely helpful and considerate of your needs.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Jayma W

I bought my dress and veil from Bella Rose in February. Absolutely love my dress and the sweet ladies that assisted me! The boutique is beautiful.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Ann H

I just recently purchased by dress from Bella Rose. They were great to work with. I had actually found my dress at another boutique but didn't want to make the long drive to have measurements done again. I called Bella Rose and they were more than happy to help. They were able... Read More to take my measurements and order my dress. It was even better priced than the other boutique! I would definitely recommend Bella Rose to any bride looking for her perfect dress.

Great Boutique

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

This little boutique is amazing! I went to one other bridal store and there is no comparison. You are the center of attention at every appointment. ( went back to try my dress a few times after I bought the dress) They make you feel really special. And I was able to stay under... Read More my budget. The customer service is great. And the owner is very sweet and helpful. I highly recommend it!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Nicole R

I had a great experience at Bella Rose Bridal! They had a great selection with many different styles to choose from. I really didn't know what style I wanted and the associates helped me find the style that fit my body best. The associates were knowledgeable about the designers... Read More and gowns and answered all my questions. The store had everything I could possibly need to complete the bridal look including shoes, jewelry, veils, and belts. I love the boutique atmosphere and the special attention they give their brides. I found my perfect wedding dress and couldn't be happier!

Love Them!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Megan C

I purchases both my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from Bella Rose Bridal. I loved working with them. Every one was nice and very helpful. I was on a budget and they had plenty for me to choose from, both sample sale and new order. They do not do in store alterations but... Read More did refer me to a seamstress who did wonderfully. I definitely recommend Bella Rose to brides.

Very friendly staff and beautiful selection

Reviewed on 1/16/2014 Hillary M

My dress was absolutely incredible, the consultant was very friendly and helpful. Every time I went in everyone was great. They suggested a great place for alternations and steamed my dress and veil. I did have some small hiccups, but they were great to refund for the mistakes.

Just What I Needed

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Brittney

Retonia was a great help when I was finding my dress. She helped me keep a level head while surrounded by all the emotions and opinions that come with dress shopping. Bella Rose was the 7th dress shop I visited, and the place I found my dress. They had a different group of... Read More designers from the other stores in the area, and were still fairly affordable. They had great options for bridesmaids in house, too, but with much higher prices than my girls were willing to spend. Though my dress was perfect, and I loved it, I think most of a dress decision depends on the bride, and where she finds her dress will be left to chance. Bella Rose did not have an in-house seamstress, so I had to drive around with my dress in my backseat until I found a tailor I trusted. They also never called me to tell me my veil had come in, and left me waiting 2 months for a hair trial run. I never found a dress like mine anywhere else, and it was the only one I loved, let alone even liked out of about 100 that I tried. However, if I was not as picky, there were other dress shops in the area I could have had all my needs taken care of in one place, which would have been very helpful.

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Rachel T

Retonia is the best bridal consultant! Bella rose took care of all of my needs. I highly recommend them.

Too expensive- not knowledgable

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Holly D

I looked for bridesmaids dresses here. They had a few options in store to look at, but only in one size. The associate did not know answers to questions about different brands and the prices were way too expensive.

A Mom and Pop Shop

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Rachel E

Bella Rose Bridal was by far the best service I received. They're a smaller shop than the other big retailer stores and I believe that's what added to their quality. They were able to give you more of a personal experience. The workers weren't overwhelmed by the amount of brides... Read More trying on dresses, they were patient and considerate. They weren't invasive when helping you try on different dresses, they understood the line between helpful and awkward. After I purchased my dress, they suggested a seamstress that did an amazing job. They also let me keep my dress in the store until my wedding date and also steaming it for free. Bella Rose Bridal was a great choice in buying a dress.