Brecksville, OH

Cocktail Hour Music, Lighting, MC Services, Uplighting

Brecksville, OH

Beyond Expectations

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Sarah V

To all the brides out there: if you are looking for someone who is attentive, fun, energetic, keeps things moving, is professional, knowledgable, accommodating, and affordable, you should most definitely go with Bella Sano Entertainment. I got married in May and picked Bella Sano to be my DJ based on reviews I saw on The Knot. I figured it was only appropriate I share my experience as well to help other brides out there. Tony went above and beyond our expectations. When I saw a review of him that talked about how he got people on the dance floor who never usually dance, I just figured it was a typical response. Well, it was true. My husband HATES dancing, but majority of the night he was out there with friends and family having a blast! Although the actual reception was amazing and the flow went perfectly, my biggest appreciation comes from all the stuff leading up to that. He met with us for our initial "impress us" meeting for over an hour. That kind of time he put in after our first meeting is probably what sold us on him aside from the fact that he was so kind, funny, and just a true professional. He seemed to get us and what we wanted pretty quickly. Fast forward to the months leading up to the wedding and he checked in a few times through email to see if there was anything we needed. A couple weeks before the wedding, we had our final meeting where we went over all the details and made sure all of our music was selected. There was a song I wanted to play for my dad as a surprise for the father daughter dance aside from the sappy one he chose. I had this great idea to do a mashup and the song I wanted was very rare. Tony made sure he got that song for me even though I could have adjusted and gone without. He wanted to make sure what I wanted was going to happen. It was truly so generous and very much appreciated. The mashup turned out awesome! Tony, Nick and I are so thankful you were a part of our day. You truly were one of the reasons everything at the reception went so smoothly because of your knowledge of how to run things. Truly amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Alison I

Wonderful! Everyone had a fantastic time at our wedding! The dance floor was always full, the lighting was amazing, and the monogram was brilliant! Tony knew how to keep everyone entertained and if a song didn't work he went with it and knew what to change. I highly recommend!

Excellent DJ!!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 kate r

Tony is AMAZING to work with. My husband and I were married October 2014 and couldn't have been happier. Tony is beyond professional. He let us call all the shots by gently leading us with his best practices. From the ceremony to the reception everything was perfect. I never felt rushed or that I needed to remind him of anything. Tony took care of every details and ensured our day was one to remember. I can't recommend him enough, I only wish I had the opportunity to use him again and again!

Loved working with Tony! He is amazing at what he does!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Janell H

I was so happy to work with Tony-- he was one of our favorite vendors. Tony had this way of making us feel relaxed. He asked a lot of great questions and had us thinking about things that we had never thought of before as we planned our wedding day. My husband and I didn't get to even visit our venue until a few days before our wedding. We didn't think much at the time of the uncertainties that would leave for us and things we really couldn't plan until we arrived. As soon as we hired Tony, I literally felt that a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. He just really knows what he is doing and has a way of making you feel like he will make sure things run smoothly no matter what. We had a bit of a unique sound we were going for during the cocktail hour and parts of the reception, and Tony found suiting music that fit our tastes along with playing all of the music we had requested. I feel that we had a tough crowd when it came to dancing. Our whole wedding count came to a mere 42 people with almost only about two different generations as far as ages. My husband and I wanted a dance party as we love to dance (though we aren't very good at it). I feel that Tony worked so hard and was so intuitive on finding a certain kind of music that would have everyone on the dance floor. Music and songs that my husband and I thought would have people dancing just didn't do the trick. He played all different kinds of music until he found what made our crowd go crazy. It really showed that he is so great at his job and can really tune in to any crowd. It was so much fun and we had such an amazing time! All of our friends and family were amazed at how great he did. I would definitely recommend Tony. We were lucky in that we had so many genuine people a part of our wedding-- Tony was no exception. He was a pleasure to work with and will work hard to make sure you have the night you imagined! Thank you, Tony!

My wedding DJ

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Stephanie J

Tony was the best!!! All of my guests had a blast!! He kept everyone dancing and having a wonderful time!! He was a huge part in making the day perfect and he made it even better then I could of imagined!!

Best DJ EVER!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Brittany A

When my husband and I met Tony, we knew immediately that he was perfect for our wedding! He is a very personable individual who is an absolute expert at how to make an awesome wedding reception! He has it down to a science. Tony helped us map our entire reception (as well as our ceremony music). He gave us the idea of the "wedding shoe" game that was a hit with our guests and even helped me to record a special introduction for my father/daughter dance. My guests have been raving about how he was the best DJ that they have ever encountered and we definitely agree. If you want your wedding reception to be THE party of the year, you must book Bella Sano!

Tony was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014

Our wedding was two weekends ago in the Cleveland area. We chose Tony after I saw him at a colleague's weddings and thought he did an awesome job - not to mention his price is incredibly reasonable for the services he provides. I have three sisters that were married before me and all used the same DJ, but I was so impressed with Tony that we switched to him. He took the time to meet with us twice in person to sit down and understand what our tastes were and what our vision was for our wedding. He was also extremely responsive via email and phone for all questions throughout the process. We had a multi-cultural wedding which included playing some special dances and music that were not a part of his normal library, but he took the time to download all of the special songs we needed and double-check that they were the correct versions. I was a bit nervous because we did have to play music in multiple languages how different guests would receive the playlist, but Tony handled that perfectly for us, paying close attention to the number of people on the dance floor at all times and adjusting the music accordingly. He did a fabulous job intermixing American and Croatian music. He also was very detail-oriented as far as making sure he had the correct pronunciations of all the names of our bridal party members, which was no easy task. I would describe him as highly professional, fun and easy to work with. I would recommend Tony and Bella Sano Entertainment to anyone that wants to ensure a seamless experience and an amazing dance party!

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014

Tony is fantastic. He was such a pleasure to work with! We highly recommend him!!

Tony is the BOMB!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Megan C

My husband and I had met with numerous other DJ's in search of the right one... then we met Tony... and we knew instantly it was going to be magic. The entire car ride home after the meeting we kept ranting how impressed we both were and that we wanted to book with him. There was just something about him that just stood out above everyone else we met with. He’s a very ‘people person’. Super friendly, all smiles & laughter... and best of all he was down to earth. Not that super obnoxious in your face race car rally or auction jibber jabber. He really listened to us, but also wasn’t afraid to throw in his knowledge and suggestions either, which we were happy to accept and honestly listen to cause we’ve never been married before so we didn’t know what to expect! I’m sure he’s seen it all in his years of DJ’ing. I'm so happy we chose him. I don’t think it possibly could have gone any better. The dance floor was never ending; the compliments are still rolling in about the night and how much fun everyone had. I can honestly thank Tony for that. He really knows his stuff and really keeps you informed every step of the way and even on that day when you’re being pulled a million ways. I don't have one bad thing to say about the experience except that well... our wedding is over and his job is done. I wish he DJ'd all the weddings! Seriously... book him!!! You will not be disappointed. Nothing but respect for this man’s art! and hospitality!

Outstanding DJ!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

My husband and I recently got married in June and having Tony as our DJ was awesome. He went above and beyond and the night was perfect. We appreciated his professionalism, and his organization throughout the entire planning process. He kept everything on schedule and all of the music was great. Tony really knows how to get people out on the dance floor. He had all of our guests involved and dancing throughout the entire night! It was a blast. We had so many compliments from our guests and they all told us how it was the best wedding reception they had ever been to. No one wanted to go home! It was truly a perfect night and we would highly recommend Tony to anyone! Thanks for making our wedding reception so memorable!

Splurge on the DJ! It makes a difference

Reviewed on 8/09/2014

All of the reviews you read are absolutely dead on. Tony from Bella Sano Entertainment was absolutely amazing! Tony takes his time to get to know you in order to assure that everything is just the way you want it and that your guests have an amazing time. When my wife and I sat down with Tony, we knew right away that he was the guy for us. Tony is professional, organized, polite, and fun! We had several issues with our venue, florist, and photographer before, during, and after our event, but Tony was our ROCK! Everything went so smooth and he truly was the only person that we felt we could rely on. All of our guests raved about how good our DJ was. Tony helps you relax and have fun during your reception, knowing that he's got everything taken care of. If you want a wedding that your guests will remember, go with Bella Sano Entertainment.

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Erin R

I was recommended Bella Sano Entertainment by two of the hotels we were looking to have our reception at. When I first met Tony, I realized why this was the case. He is extremely personable and great to work with. The ability to plan our wedding online was also helpful. At our planning meetings, he worked with us to design our special day, and even recommended an entrance song that we absolutely loved and ended up using! The wedding day was flawless from the standpoint of Bella Sano and Tony. I had multiple guests asking me for his name and company because he was so good. Our dance floor was literally never empty, and I have him to thank. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know getting married.

Incredibly Talented DJ/MC

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Dawn P

From our very first meeting until our wedding day Tony exceeded all of our expectations! My husband and I had a movie theme for our wedding and for our dinner music Tony created a playlist entirely of movie theme songs. It was so much fun to see all of our guests guessing the movie as each new song started. Then when we couldn't find a glass monogram style we liked Tony found the same font as our cake topper and made the design for us!! Tony even created a special first dance for my husband and I with our wedding vows embedded into the song!! We truly can't thank Tony enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect!! Even now that our wedding is over we still hear from all of our guests how amazing Tony was!! If you want to ensure that your wedding day is everything you've ever imagined and more you need to have Tony as your DJ/MC!!

Wedding Music that breathed love throughout the whole day!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014

Every song had so much meaning. Tony worked with me for several weeks before the wedding to pick just the right songs. It was amazing. There were so many happy tearful emotional moments that would never have happened without these guys. Music set the tone from the arrival of the first guest until almost everyone was gone. More than music... Thank you,

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Michael Y

EVERYONE loved Tony - family, friends and everyone in between. After meeting with Tony, we took a leap of faith and booked him without meeting with the other DJs we contacted. From the very start, Tony made sure that we were in good hands. He was organized, friendly, and full of ideas. His ideas helped shape what could have been just a night of eating and dancing, and turned it into an event that people are still talking about. Even better, he loves getting involved. We had a buffet style reception, and he wanted to be the one to dismiss the tables and used that time to take requests. If I had to do it all over again, I do it the very same way. Tony's professionalism, welcoming personality, and commitment really left a strong impact on me. I never felt like I was without guidance, the dance floor stayed packed, and the night was a blast.

Great service!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Emily L

Tony was really great and we are so happy we hired him to work our reception at the Hyatt Arcade. He was very receptive to our input and provided a lot of great suggestions. He was easy to reach and sat down and talked through the whole reception with us several weeks before the wedding which was super helpful! He really did an excellent job playing the role we wanted at the reception. I would highly recommend him!!

By far the best!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 stephanie n

Tony Strieter at Bella Sano Entertainment is the best disc jockey! Very knowledgable about every little detail, great at working crowd and worked well with my husband and I especially while we planned our wedding from out of town. The lighting he used was awesome and I would recommend him to everyone!

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Karen H

Tony from Bella Sano was absolutely wonderful for our wedding. Perfect combination of professionalism, fun, yet not cheesy or over the top. Lighting was beautiful and he worked so well with our other vendors to ensure a smooth evening. The online wedding planner prior to the big day was fabulous!

Best Dj ever!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2014 Liz M

Thank you so much Tony! You were amazing. Right from the first meeting we had, you were always so warm, friendly, and upbeat! Sean and I loved your personality and were really impressed by your knowledge regarding music at weddings! We especially loved your idea regarding our garter toss! It was a huge hit! ;) We definitely will recommend you to anyone looking for a Dj! Thanks again!

Wonderful job!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Judy F

I would highly recommend hiring Tony as your wedding DJ. He was easy to work with and organized. He did a phenomenal job on our wedding day-- the music was spot on and the dance floor was packed. He truly made our reception memorable.

Bella Sano Entertainment is a PARTY!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Jackie T

Bella Sano Entertainment provided our services for the ceremony and the reception. We also included a lighting package and a gobo that displayed our monogram on the dance floor. Once we started the night, I never left the dance floor, it was a perfect night! We are still getting compliments, letters and phone calls on how fun the wedding was. Let's just say the booze ended an hour before the dancing stopped. People did not want to leave the dance floor because Tony knew how to throw the party of a lifetime! Not only would I hire Tony again for my DJ, I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you, Tony!

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Sara B

I was extremely happy with Bella Sano, and many of my guests actually came up to me and commented on how great they thought the DJ was. Tony has a great personality and made all of my guests feel very welcome, and brought great energy to the reception. I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ.

DJ Services

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Lindsey L

When we first began meeting with DJs, we just thought they were all the same. Very early on into the process, we met Tony of Bella Sano Entertainment and we were pleasantly surprised that we were mistaken. From the moment we met him, we knew we wanted to have him as our DJ at our wedding. He was extremely friendly and personable. He made us feel as if we were the only couple he was working with from the first to the last moment. He assured us that he would be the person we would be working with during the entire process, he encouraged communication about specifically what we wanted and expected, and was always available if we had any questions. My husband and I also worked with him to create a custom song for our first dance, and he was simply amazing in helping us create exactly what we wanted for our guests. We recommend him to anyone who wants a truly amazing experience with their music and a DJ. Music was important to us, and he helped make our whole experience, but especially our whole night, extra memorable! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ at our wedding- which our guests agreed with as well! THANKS TONY FOR EVERYTHING!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Joey D

Tony was an amazing DJ. The reception was a hit and I give all credit to Tony. The selection of music was great and all of our guests loved the flow he created. Tony not only is a great DJ but an amazing time keeper. It was almost like having a wedding planner just for our reception. Highly recommend. Do not pass this one up.

Bella Sano is the way to go for the best wedding DJ

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Melissa F

Tony from Bella Sano came recommended by my venue. I had met a couple other DJ's before meeting him. As soon as we met with him we knew he was the right DJ for us. His main focus is weddings so he knows how to make a wedding fun! He customized every last detail for us and he was so easy to work with! My guests have given me so many compliments on how wonderful he did at the wedding! I also recommend his lighting options they made the room look incredible! I highly recommend! He was my best and favorite wedding vendor!!

TO Bella Sano Entertainment