All-Inclusive DJ Entertainment

Creating an atmosphere that is distinctive and solely your own with an all-inclusive package designed to reflect your style. Ensuring that you and your guests are having fun celebrating one of the greatest days of your life!

Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

All of northeast Ohio

Best. Night. Ever.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Erika K

From the first meeting to the final song, Tony exceeded my expectations. I had called a few other vendors in the area and he was the ONLY person that truly cared how our night would go. We had Tony for the ceremony, cocktails and reception. I received numerous compliments on his... Read More service throughout the night. He's professional, thorough and gives you the freedom of your day! Not to mention he purchased special songs for our night, kept the dance floor packed and made sure our guests knew how special they are to us. Of all the things to worry about on your big day, don't let entertainment be one of them! Go with BellaSano!!

Beyond Expectations

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Sarah V

To all the brides out there: if you are looking for someone who is attentive, fun, energetic, keeps things moving, is professional, knowledgable, accommodating, and affordable, you should most definitely go with Bella Sano Entertainment. I got married in May and picked Bella... Read More Sano to be my DJ based on reviews I saw on The Knot. I figured it was only appropriate I share my experience as well to help other brides out there. Tony went above and beyond our expectations. When I saw a review of him that talked about how he got people on the dance floor who never usually dance, I just figured it was a typical response. Well, it was true. My husband HATES dancing, but majority of the night he was out there with friends and family having a blast! Although the actual reception was amazing and the flow went perfectly, my biggest appreciation comes from all the stuff leading up to that. He met with us for our initial "impress us" meeting for over an hour. That kind of time he put in after our first meeting is probably what sold us on him aside from the fact that he was so kind, funny, and just a true professional. He seemed to get us and what we wanted pretty quickly. Fast forward to the months leading up to the wedding and he checked in a few times through email to see if there was anything we needed. A couple weeks before the wedding, we had our final meeting where we went over all the details and made sure all of our music was selected. There was a song I wanted to play for my dad as a surprise for the father daughter dance aside from the sappy one he chose. I had this great idea to do a mashup and the song I wanted was very rare. Tony made sure he got that song for me even though I could have adjusted and gone without. He wanted to make sure what I wanted was going to happen. It was truly so generous and very much appreciated. The mashup turned out awesome! Tony, Nick and I are so thankful you were a part of our day. You truly were one of the reasons everything at the reception went so smoothly because of your knowledge of how to run things. Truly amazing!!

Fantastic DJ and MC

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Margaret Ann R

Tony was an amazing DJ and MC for our wedding. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Tony read the crowd extremely well. He knew exactly what music to play to keep the reception fun and enjoyable for all ages ranging from younger adults to grandparents in their eighties.... Read More Everyone loved the music and stayed on the dance floor all night. In addition to keeping a great vibe on the dance floor, Tony kept the entire reception flowing smoothly. Tony was extremely organized. The planning sessions before our wedding were great and helped us get a handle on our wedding day timeline. I highly recommend Tony. He is worth every penny, it is money well spent!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Debbie V

We absolutely loved working with Tony! He was very professional, personable, and very quick to respond if I ever had a question or change to make. He was very easy to work with and truly understood what we were looking for in a DJ. Guests of varied ages complimented on what a... Read More great job he did. Worth every penny we paid and then some.

AMAZING job at our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Melissa K

Tony was the DJ at our wedding on Oct 2 in Cleveland at the Ariel International Center. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about the job he did. When we first met, he was very engaged, thorough, and answered every single one of our questions. He continued this... Read More throughout the entire planning process and ensured that we were completely satisfied with all of the plans the day of the wedding! I have been to several weddings and I have never seen a dance floor packed from start to finish the way ours was (and this is an unbiased opinion as all of our guests said the same thing)!! I repeatedly heard from our guests that the wedding was "just so fun"; and it truly was! He kept the energy up all night long and played a wide variety of music to cater to the crowd and because of this everyone had a great time! You can tell that he truly enjoys his job and treats each couple like they are the only couple he is working with. Thank you for making our wedding the best day of our lives!

Tony is the BEST dj we could have asked for!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Mary A

I can't say enough good things about Tony and his business, Bella Sano. We interviewed several DJs and he stood out immediately. We knew we wanted to hire a DJ who we could actually meet and interact with before the wedding. Some companies will simply assign someone to you and... Read More you don't know who it'll be until the day of your wedding; others may give you the chance to meet the DJ, but with limited interaction. With Bella Sano, we got to work with Tony, owner and DJ, from day one, and I loved that about the process. After our initial meeting (he took at least an hour to talk with us about contract options, music, etc.), we met again twice afterward -- the final meeting, about a month before our wedding, was nearly 2 hours as Tony worked through every detail of our reception to make sure the timeline was exactly right. That's the thing I never realized about a wedding DJ until we met Tony -- your DJ will make or break your reception. The DJ is the voice of your reception -- and he controls the flow of events. On our wedding day, Tony kept things moving just as we planned, and helped guests to stay involved and engaged the entire time. Our dance floor was never empty, and guests told us afterward how "organized" our reception was (as a perfectionist, I couldn't be happier to hear that). Tony respected our music choices and made sure everything we wanted was played, and everything we didn't want was *not* played! Tony is amazing and I'm so glad we found him. Not only is he organized and competent with DJ work, but he is a genuinely good person who is easy and fun to work with. Highly recommend!

Not Just A DJ

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

We would like to start off by saying he is not just a DJ, he is a true master of ceremonies. We were lucky enough to see him DJ a wedding we were attending and we loved how smooth he made everything run. He met with us multiple times to go over how we wanted our wedding to run,... Read More what music we would like played and he even created an amazing mash-up song for our Father Daughter Dance. He developed a timeline for the day of the wedding which definitely came in handy and helped us keep a good pace throughout our wedding. The day of the wedding he was prompt and professional. He ran the wedding just as smoothly as we had dreamed! We were so blessed that we got the opportunity to work with him! We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Wonderful DJ

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Kristy L

My husband and I loved working with Tony. From our very first meeting, he was detail-oriented, professional, and funny! He went through everything with us and made us super excited for our big day! He has a lot of knowledge and experience and he gave us a lot of really good... Read More ideas. He gave us his opinions and suggestions without ever making us feel pressured. He really helped us come up with a plan that was right for us. Tony was easy to get a hold of throughout the whole process. We ended up having an awesome reception and our guests had so much fun. Tony also provided the sound system for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, so that was very helpful. Tony brought an assistant with him to our wedding and he was also very nice. We highly recommend Bella Sano Entertainment!

Best MC

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Katie A

Tony from Bella Sano went above and beyond the duties of a DJ. Alongside our wedding coordinator, he truly ran the evening. He responded to my inquiry right away and set up a meeting. We never met with any other DJ and booked him the next day. He always responded to my emails... Read More and has an awesome interactive website that allows you to plan and choose songs. 2 weeks before the wedding we met for almost 2 hours and discussed every single detail of the day. I knew then that I didn't have to worry. He took the time to visit my venue beforehand so there wouldn't be any surprises. He read the crowd and kept everyone dancing. Our best man even mentioned in his speech that night about all the good music that was playing. He accommodated requests but makes sure to follow what the bride and groom want. I 100% am satisfied and would recommend Bella Sano. His lighting is also a lot of fun, everyone had a blast.

Party with ease!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Danielle A

We just had our wedding a few weeks ago and used Tony as our DJ and I have to say, it was the best decision we made planning the entire wedding. Tony took the time to get to know my wife and I and really tailored the night to exactly what we wanted. On top of playing great... Read More music and making the night, one to remember, he made sure we had nothing to worry about throughout the night. Everything was planned in detailed prior to the wedding so that on the day of, everything went off without a hitch. Honestly, Bella Sano Entertainment and Tony are amazing we recommend to anyone that is looking for a DJ.

Best Decision Ever to book Bella Sano!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Kelly

Tony was awesome to work with and such an important part of our big day - we had so much fun working with Tony! What we did not realize going into the wedding planning process is that a DJ acts more as an MC for the evening and impact the flow of the night. Tony helped... Read More create an unforgettable experience for us and all of our guests! We booked Tony for our wedding this past July 2015 in Cleveland. Tony was professional, consultative, and delivered on everything we wanted! When we first met with Tony we explained that we wanted to throw the best party of our lives and have a full dance floor all night - and that is what he delivered! With his experience, Tony provided us with a a ton guidance and amazing suggestions on the order of events/traditions and pace of the evening to keep our guests engaged and present throughout the night. His online planner was extremely easy to use and timeline was a dream! He he had every detail planned out down to when the last table was served their dinner, to start picking up the pace of the music to avoid the "food comma". This resulted in our dance floor being packed all night from the time dinner was over to the end of the evening at midnight. Even our older relatives or guests that were seated were dancing in their chairs and engaged with what was happening! We received so much praise around how classy and fun our reception was, and many guests stayed later than they planned and many did not want the night/dance party to end! I cannot say enough good things about Tony and our experience with Bella Sano - it was one of our favorite parts of the wedding planning process and highly recommend booking for your wedding or upcoming event!

Bella Sano Entertainment

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Sarah M

We loved working with Tony. He is enjoyable to work with and is incredibly personable. We had so many guests that approached us during and after the reception and told us it was our wedding was one of the most fun they had ever attended! We appreciated that he let us plan our... Read More selections and have so much say in exactly what was played. We felt like he really understood us and made our reception exactly what we wanted.

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Katherine B

Tony was a fantastic choice. He really took the time to get to know us and make sure our wedding went smoothly. We could not have asked for a better DJ!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Samantha L

Bella Sano Entertainment came highly recommended to my husband and I from a couple of friends and after meeting with Tony, we knew that it would deb the perfect fit for our June wedding! Tony was great to work with from the beginning, he listened to what we wanted for our day... Read More and was also able to give some advice on what he has seen work really well and what hasn't, but always said that the final decision was up to us! Tony was great at interacting with us and our guests and keeping everything going and on time! The dance floor was never empty! My husband and I, along with our guests still rave about how good our DJ was!! Thank you Tony!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Alison I

Wonderful! Everyone had a fantastic time at our wedding! The dance floor was always full, the lighting was amazing, and the monogram was brilliant! Tony knew how to keep everyone entertained and if a song didn't work he went with it and knew what to change. I highly recommend!

Excellent DJ!!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 kate r

Tony is AMAZING to work with. My husband and I were married October 2014 and couldn't have been happier. Tony is beyond professional. He let us call all the shots by gently leading us with his best practices. From the ceremony to the reception everything was perfect. I... Read More never felt rushed or that I needed to remind him of anything. Tony took care of every details and ensured our day was one to remember. I can't recommend him enough, I only wish I had the opportunity to use him again and again!

Loved working with Tony! He is amazing at what he does!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Janell H

I was so happy to work with Tony-- he was one of our favorite vendors. Tony had this way of making us feel relaxed. He asked a lot of great questions and had us thinking about things that we had never thought of before as we planned our wedding day. My husband and I didn't get... Read More to even visit our venue until a few days before our wedding. We didn't think much at the time of the uncertainties that would leave for us and things we really couldn't plan until we arrived. As soon as we hired Tony, I literally felt that a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. He just really knows what he is doing and has a way of making you feel like he will make sure things run smoothly no matter what. We had a bit of a unique sound we were going for during the cocktail hour and parts of the reception, and Tony found suiting music that fit our tastes along with playing all of the music we had requested. I feel that we had a tough crowd when it came to dancing. Our whole wedding count came to a mere 42 people with almost only about two different generations as far as ages. My husband and I wanted a dance party as we love to dance (though we aren't very good at it). I feel that Tony worked so hard and was so intuitive on finding a certain kind of music that would have everyone on the dance floor. Music and songs that my husband and I thought would have people dancing just didn't do the trick. He played all different kinds of music until he found what made our crowd go crazy. It really showed that he is so great at his job and can really tune in to any crowd. It was so much fun and we had such an amazing time! All of our friends and family were amazed at how great he did. I would definitely recommend Tony. We were lucky in that we had so many genuine people a part of our wedding-- Tony was no exception. He was a pleasure to work with and will work hard to make sure you have the night you imagined! Thank you, Tony!

My wedding DJ

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Stephanie J

Tony was the best!!! All of my guests had a blast!! He kept everyone dancing and having a wonderful time!! He was a huge part in making the day perfect and he made it even better then I could of imagined!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Brittany A

When my husband and I met Tony, we knew immediately that he was perfect for our wedding! He is a very personable individual who is an absolute expert at how to make an awesome wedding reception! He has it down to a science. Tony helped us map our entire reception (as well as our... Read More ceremony music). He gave us the idea of the "wedding shoe" game that was a hit with our guests and even helped me to record a special introduction for my father/daughter dance. My guests have been raving about how he was the best DJ that they have ever encountered and we definitely agree. If you want your wedding reception to be THE party of the year, you must book Bella Sano!

Tony was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014

Our wedding was two weekends ago in the Cleveland area. We chose Tony after I saw him at a colleague's weddings and thought he did an awesome job - not to mention his price is incredibly reasonable for the services he provides. I have three sisters that were married before me... Read More and all used the same DJ, but I was so impressed with Tony that we switched to him. He took the time to meet with us twice in person to sit down and understand what our tastes were and what our vision was for our wedding. He was also extremely responsive via email and phone for all questions throughout the process. We had a multi-cultural wedding which included playing some special dances and music that were not a part of his normal library, but he took the time to download all of the special songs we needed and double-check that they were the correct versions. I was a bit nervous because we did have to play music in multiple languages how different guests would receive the playlist, but Tony handled that perfectly for us, paying close attention to the number of people on the dance floor at all times and adjusting the music accordingly. He did a fabulous job intermixing American and Croatian music. He also was very detail-oriented as far as making sure he had the correct pronunciations of all the names of our bridal party members, which was no easy task. I would describe him as highly professional, fun and easy to work with. I would recommend Tony and Bella Sano Entertainment to anyone that wants to ensure a seamless experience and an amazing dance party!

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014

Tony is fantastic. He was such a pleasure to work with! We highly recommend him!!

Tony is the BOMB!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Megan C

My husband and I had met with numerous other DJ's in search of the right one... then we met Tony... and we knew instantly it was going to be magic. The entire car ride home after the meeting we kept ranting how impressed we both were and that we wanted to book with him. There... Read More was just something about him that just stood out above everyone else we met with. He’s a very ‘people person’. Super friendly, all smiles & laughter... and best of all he was down to earth. Not that super obnoxious in your face race car rally or auction jibber jabber. He really listened to us, but also wasn’t afraid to throw in his knowledge and suggestions either, which we were happy to accept and honestly listen to cause we’ve never been married before so we didn’t know what to expect! I’m sure he’s seen it all in his years of DJ’ing. I'm so happy we chose him. I don’t think it possibly could have gone any better. The dance floor was never ending; the compliments are still rolling in about the night and how much fun everyone had. I can honestly thank Tony for that. He really knows his stuff and really keeps you informed every step of the way and even on that day when you’re being pulled a million ways. I don't have one bad thing to say about the experience except that well... our wedding is over and his job is done. I wish he DJ'd all the weddings! Seriously... book him!!! You will not be disappointed. Nothing but respect for this man’s art! and hospitality!

Outstanding DJ!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

My husband and I recently got married in June and having Tony as our DJ was awesome. He went above and beyond and the night was perfect. We appreciated his professionalism, and his organization throughout the entire planning process. He kept everything on schedule and all of... Read More the music was great. Tony really knows how to get people out on the dance floor. He had all of our guests involved and dancing throughout the entire night! It was a blast. We had so many compliments from our guests and they all told us how it was the best wedding reception they had ever been to. No one wanted to go home! It was truly a perfect night and we would highly recommend Tony to anyone! Thanks for making our wedding reception so memorable!

Splurge on the DJ! It makes a difference

Reviewed on 8/09/2014

All of the reviews you read are absolutely dead on. Tony from Bella Sano Entertainment was absolutely amazing! Tony takes his time to get to know you in order to assure that everything is just the way you want it and that your guests have an amazing time. When my wife and I sat... Read More down with Tony, we knew right away that he was the guy for us. Tony is professional, organized, polite, and fun! We had several issues with our venue, florist, and photographer before, during, and after our event, but Tony was our ROCK! Everything went so smooth and he truly was the only person that we felt we could rely on. All of our guests raved about how good our DJ was. Tony helps you relax and have fun during your reception, knowing that he's got everything taken care of. If you want a wedding that your guests will remember, go with Bella Sano Entertainment.

Bella Sano Entertainment

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Erin R

I was recommended Bella Sano Entertainment by two of the hotels we were looking to have our reception at. When I first met Tony, I realized why this was the case. He is extremely personable and great to work with. The ability to plan our wedding online was also helpful. At our... Read More planning meetings, he worked with us to design our special day, and even recommended an entrance song that we absolutely loved and ended up using! The wedding day was flawless from the standpoint of Bella Sano and Tony. I had multiple guests asking me for his name and company because he was so good. Our dance floor was literally never empty, and I have him to thank. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know getting married.

Tony Strieter

I originally started Bella Sano Entertainment in Cleveland, Ohio and had an incredible experience helping couples make their wedding day one of the best days of their lives. After one too many cold winters it was time to move back to sunny Arizona and we started Bella Sano Entertainment here in the Phoenix area. Having 15 years of experience as a DJ and MC at over 400 wedding receptions I really enjoy working with brides and grooms from the beginning stages of the planning through the day-of; ensuring that their day is just the way that they want it to be!