Exquisite, lush and utterly romantic florals

If you're looking for a luxurious take on natural beauty,  you've come to the right florist.  Our goal is to delight our clients with unexpected harmonies of flowers and foliage.  We view each bouquet, boutonniere, corsage and centerpiece as an opportunity to create a work of art, and it's the personal attention and experience that sets us apart.

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Abby F

I do not have enough good things to say about Andrea and Bella Sorella. The first time I met Andrea, I knew we would get along well. She is so sweet and has a very calm demeanor. At our first meeting, we chatted about budget and Andrea was very honest about what she thought it... Read More would take to do what I was asking. After the first visit, she immediately set up a joint pinterest board so we could share ideas and pictures, giving her a better idea of an estimate. We ended up going over the initial plan (my mom and my choice) but Andrea was always very conscious of our budget. The first tears I cried on my wedding day were when Andrea brought in my bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquets. They were EXACTLY what I wanted. I couldn't have been happier with my bouquet and still look at pictures of it often. Our ceremony and reception arrangements were beautiful, and Andrea also created a gorgeous arch out of greenery for our ceremony. My mom also loved the flowers and Andrea! She texted me a few weeks after the wedding asking if I thought Andrea would do some small arrangements for her for another small event. We love Bella Sorella!

2017-05-19T22:24:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Abby! I absolutely loved doing flowers for your wedding. By the time you got married, it felt like I was doing them for a good friend!! Thank you for the sweet words. xoxo

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Megan F

Andrea did a remarkable job on creating the most beautiful flower arrangements. She was sweet and timely in all her replies and all her work. She made us feel comfortable and confident from the very beginning of the process. Her flowers wet fresh and of high quality. We got... Read More countless compliments on our beautiful flower arrangements. From wreaths to garlands to adorable bangle corsages, she does high quality work that is breath taking. We loved her !

2017-04-20T06:30:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You are too sweet. I absolutely loved working with you, Megan! Congratulations on your beautiful marriage!! :)

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Megan D

I can not say enough wonderful things about Bella Sorella. Andrea and her team worked tirelessly to create the most stunning arrangements. I had very vague ideas of what I wanted for my wedding but somehow Andrea was able to read my mind and create the perfect bouquets. She was... Read More so easy to work with and was willing to modify the plan any way I needed to fit our tighter budget. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bella to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Andrea Carroll

Bella Sorella Floral Design is a dream come true for me. Flower arranging is my absolute joy and so is stylizing and perfecting a specific look. My name is Andrea, and I'm the owner and lead designer at Bella Sorella, and the one you will be in touch with for your wedding. I have a passion for personal connection in everything I do, and I will work with you to make sure your floral dreams are met and that your unique character is truly captured in every last detail.