The experience begins here

We, at BELLA SPOSA are committed to excellent customer service and providing our brides with the best experience ever. We would like to personally thank all of our past brides for their commitment and for voting us "TOP BRIDAL SALON IN CHICAGO”.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Bow2010

9524 179th Street, Tinley Park, IL (708) 532-2100
WEBSITE TWITTER INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Katie R

Absolutely great experience! had an appointment with Kathy and she was phenomenal. She really took her time with me and understood what I was looking for. She picked several gowns for me to try on and they were all spot-on of what I was looking for. I really felt like a bride... Read More here. The shop looked great and all the consultants were great. Highly recommend! I will be ordering my dress from here. Thank you so much for a great experience.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Kaitlin C

Finding my dress was really easy! I came in and told them exactly what they wanted and they put me in a few types of dresses just to see how I really felt about one type of dress. After trying on 10 dresses, I knew I had found the one! Every time I came in for a fitting, I... Read More continued to love my dress and still do. The staff were so helpful and caring, I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Amy P

I can't say enough good things about Bella Sposa! They were so great to work with throughout the whole dress shopping experience and their store is so cute. During my first appointment, the consultant I worked with was so friendly and totally understood the style I was looking... Read More for. She also stuck to my budget. Their alterations staff is amazing too! I needed my dress shortened and taken in and everything looked flawless. I'm so happy I found this shop and got my dress here!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Catherine M

The staff made certain that my dress was perfect for my wedding day!! The staff was kind and helpful, I loved them all!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Alyssa N

Selection was fantastic and the service and alternations were top notch. So thankful my first and only dress shop stop was Bella Sposa!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Rebecca F

I loved the dress that I got from Bella Sposa Bridal. The sales woman, Cindy, was so great. She really wanted to help me find the perfect dress for me, and stood up for me when I made up my mind against some people's wishes and ideas. However, when I went back a months later... Read More and told them I was pregnant so my dress would need more alterations, they seemed more annoyed than happy for me. It ended up working out fine, just the initial reaction was kind of crappy. I wish they could have been amazing from start to finish, but there was that tiny problem that ended up sticking out to me.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Alyssa G

I had the most amazing experiences at Bella Sposa! I actually purchased my wedding dress at another boutique. The dress had an open back, which does not give much support in the front of the dress. However, I always envisioned myself with an open back dress. I took my dress to... Read More two different seamstresses and neither could come up with a way to fix my dress to give me more support. The dress was falling off my shoulders. A friend reccommeded Bella Sposa's staff and I couldn't wait to see if they had a solution. Their staff was so knowledgeable about wedding dresses and alterations. They instantly start trying different solutions to fix my dress. They came up with a brilliant plan of adding a strap to the back and covered it with a belt with matching lace from my dress. This still allowed me to have an open back, but gave me support. This fixed the issue with the straps falling off. They had an amazing level professionalism and understand my dream of having an open back. They also were able to fix my mother's 30 year old veil so I could wear it on my wedding day. That was also a dream of mine to wear my mother's veil as my something borrowed. They made my wedding dress the dream I also pictured. I couldn't of asked for a better expernisce and group of women to help me feel my best on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Ashley B

I just ordered my wedding dress here this past weekend. Kathy was amazing! She grabbed about 6 dresses for me to try on after seeing a couple of my Pinterest photos and they were spot on what I was looking for. I ended up choosing one and and canceling my other 3 appts for the... Read More day. Bella Sposa was my first and last stop! The front desk girl was also super helpful and made me feel comfortable when ordering the correct size. So Happy I Booked an appt with them first. :)

2017-01-20T12:45:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate the reviews. I'm glad you had a nice experience! we will be sure to let Kathy know.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Katlin G

Jamie and her staff were amazing! They went above any expectations I could have had to make sure I found the dress of my dreams and were so great during my alterations. Michela, the seamstress is literally THE BEST. I didn't need too much done, but she knew exactly what to do so... Read More that I looked just how I imagined I would on my wedding day. You will not be disappointed, such an awesome team of ladies to work with.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Laura S

I got my veil at Bella Sposa. I went to many different places in search of the perfect veil and fell in love with one at Bella’s. We ordered it immediately in white and paid in full the same day. Much to my dismay, about a week later, I got a call from Bella’s saying that the... Read More vendor of the veil had an issue with production and couldn’t get it for us in white. I was devastated and both my mother and I called Bella’s and were less than kind to the ladies there. We were very upset that we had paid thinking the veil was all set, only to find that we couldn’t get it in the color we wanted over a week later. After trying several other locations for veils, we went back to Bella’s to look at a “plan B” to consider. Nothing compared to the original veil I had ordered. The seamstress at Bella’s spent several days shopping at craft stores trying to find the exact lace I wanted so she could make one in the color I wanted after the vendor said they couldn’t help us. The seamstress knew I wouldn’t be happy with anything less than what I had originally ordered and admitted that she couldn’t find the exact lace. We went back in and we ended up ordering an ivory veil and the seamstress took the lace off of this veil and put it on a white veil for me. It turned out perfect and the lace looked white against the white veil. They discounted us for the mishap and were incredibly accommodating every step of the way. Many wedding vendors do a wonderful job, Bella’s went above and beyond for us after a less than desirable situation that was completely out of their control. Highly recommend; you will not be disappointed and if you are, they will do everything in their power to make it right.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Victoria M

I had the most amazing experience here! I went to another bridal shop earlier in the day and it just bombed. We went to Bella Sposa on a whim (due to their great reviews), just hoping we would be allowed to look around. Not only were they extremely inviting, they even became my... Read More "last minute" consultant! It was the experience that I dreamed of and I found my dress that day! I am so thankful to these ladies for helping make my bad day into the day of my dreams! I don't care if it sounds corny ;)

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Julie Karen D

Bella Sposa was such a wonderful boutique. I had Jaime the owner as my consultant. She was absolutely fantastic. I can say enough about her. She was so helpful in helping me find my second wedding dress. She was patient and provided options. She was so kind she even let me... Read More borrow a mannequin on the day of my wedding. The store is mall but provides a variety of dresses. This was the best experience I've had with bridal stores and I went to almost 25. I wish I had bought my first dress from them. Thanks Bella Sposa!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Sue S

Bella Sposa was such a fantastic vendor! The staff helped me find my dream wedding dress on my second visit. The staff was quick to answer my questions and always called me to remind me of upcoming fittings. Thank you Bella Sposa for a wonderful experience and for helping me... Read More find my dream dress :)

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Michael G

I loved Bella Sposa!! My dress was perfect and it is much cleaner and organized than places like Davids Bridal and House of Brides. The staff was super nice and helpful, with the exception of the seamstress. Although the seamstress is very talented and did a wonderful job, she... Read More was very crabby and rude to all of my bridesmaids who got their dress altered there. Besides the seamstress' poor attitude, I think Bella Sposa did an amazing job assuring my dress was ready on time and I am very grateful for their talent and dedication.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Amanda N

They were so awesome from start to finish! I went to 6 different bridal boutiques and Bella sposa was by far the best. The ladies were so patient, were well educated on the dresses and what would work best to fit your body, and the fact that they took time to get to know you and... Read More know more about your wedding was so genuine. Everytime I came in for a appointment, they would recognize me and have everything ready before I walked through the door, which was so nice because appointments were quick but we accomplished a lot. 100% perfect service!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Carolyn K

Bella Sposa was the first store I tried in my hunt for a wedding gown and they set the bar very high. After visiting several stores after, it still stands out as my best experience. Lisa was so patient and helpful. They have a wonderful selection, a comfortable and intimate... Read More setting, and excellent customer service.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Ryan D

My dress was gorgeous on my big day and the girls definitely ordered the right size for me. No complaints.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Kelli M

Jamie Ruggio and the team at Bella Sposa were amazing! Every shopping session and fitting was easy and stress free. Thank you for making my dress and wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Jaime W

Had a great experience with Bella Sposa, from my first dress shopping appointment, to shopping for bridesmaid dresses and finally picking up my wedding dress! Everyone is very friendly, helpful and welcoming. Thank you Cindy for helping me find my gorgeous wedding dress, and... Read More thank you Jamie for getting the dress to fit just right, and adding in the special touch that I wanted. My dress and the bridesmaid dresses were perfect! Will be recommending everyone to this boutique!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Mary D

I cannot say enough about Bella Sposa! I initially went in there because it was close to home and because I found a dress online that looked like it was carried here. When I came in, they told me they did not carry this exact address but could order it for me to try on. It did... Read More not take long to arrive, and I fell in love with it immediately. I did try another dress is just to be sure, but ended up going with the one I first loved. They have SO many beautiful dresses… At times during fittings I would look around and see a new one I liked each time!! I also ended up ordering my bridesmaids dresses through them, which were just stunning. They were exactly what I was looking for, and they had so many options of colors. Jess and Jamie were amazing. I can't say enough. I felt like they were friends I'd known for a long time. They genuinely cared about how the dresses looked on me and stayed very involved even when the seamstress was making her alterations. The seamstress is in the adorable little Italian lady (can't remember her name), but she did beautiful work on my dress. The girls were so accommodating with making appointments, even rescheduling them at times. I absolutely loved working with this shop and would recommend going there to any bride!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Alyssa S

Bella Sposa was amazing! They have beautiful dresses and great staff. I would suggest anyone looking for their wedding dress to consider Bella Sposa!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Alyssa S

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Jenna

Overall outstanding experience and would highly recommend this boutique to any bride-to-be! Wonderful service and selection. Cute clean and up to date space with knowledgable staff! Was almost sad to take home my dress because I'll miss visiting the ladies at Bella! Highly... Read More recommend without hesitation!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Amie B

The moment I walked into the doors at Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique they went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress for my wedding day! The staff was outgoing and constantly trying to get an idea of who I am in every day life and what I like and don't like. My girls... Read More also got their bridesmaids dresses there and they were beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Amanda P

The entire staff is absolutely amazing!!!!! My dress shopping , fittings & finished product was a great experience!!! I will forever recommend Bella Sposa to friends and family!