The experience begins here

We, at BELLA SPOSA are committed to excellent customer service and providing our brides with the best experience ever. We would like to personally thank all of our past brides for their commitment and for voting us "TOP BRIDAL SALON IN CHICAGO”.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

9524 179th Street, Tinley Park, IL (708) 532-2100

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Teresa M

My shopping experience and alterations were amazing at this shop! I was overly happy with how everything turned out. I couldn't have asked for more and felt like a million dollars on my wedding day. Each employee remembers who you are, wants your day to be special and they... Read More really take the time with alterations to make sure it fits perfectly. They tell you how much time to leave for everything so as long as you follow the suggestions they give you, everything is stress free!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Catherine M

The staff made certain that my dress was perfect for my wedding day!! The staff was kind and helpful, I loved them all!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Alyssa N

Selection was fantastic and the service and alternations were top notch. So thankful my first and only dress shop stop was Bella Sposa!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Lauren C

In many areas Bella Sposa would be a 5 star review. Rita, the consultant I worked with to find my dress, was awesome. She listened to what I wanted, pulled dress styles that I was leaning towards, then altered the dresses she showed me based on what I liked/disliked about... Read More previous options. Using my feedback she did pull THE PERFECT dress for me! I loved my wedding dress more than I can explain. Rita was wonderful to work with, she listened to me, worked with me and found the dress of my dreams! All of the staff is very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process, and cannot thank all of them enough! So in the customer service aspect 5 stars, for sure! My three star review comes in with regard to my alterations. Almost all of which were done very well, but the one major issue I ran into, on my wedding day, was one of the straps on my dress broke off at my ceremony. Completely snapped off (safety pins did not stand a chance for the fix, believe me we tried!). My photographer had to sew me back into the dress once the ceremony ended. I was unbelievably shocked and disappointed about this. 6 months later, I still am. I had not even worn the dress for an hour, not to mention I paid a lot of money to have these straps added and one of them broke after not even an hour. I could understand breaking a strap after hours of dancing like a maniac at the reception, but at the ceremony, consisting of walking and sitting? No. I was overall very happy with Bella Sposa, I have recommended them to family members getting married. They are a smaller boutique which, in my opinion, leads to better- more personal attention compared to larger bridal salon chains. Overall, I am very happy I purchased my dress here, with the exception of the major alterations disappointment. I have and will continue to recommend Bella Sposa, I will just encourage people to really move around and check any straps on the dress before taking it home for the big day!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Dragana M

let's talk about the service for a minute...absolutely hands down one of the best experiences I have had dress shopping. At no point in time did I feel pressured (even thought wedding was only 7 months away) they were so friendly and knowledgable. Knew exactly what I wanted.... Read More First trip in & I said yes to the dress. The shop was small and so well organized and neat. It was nice to have the focus on the bride for once by 1 person. Other places the consultants were running around helping a few brides. I can't say enough about this place. Highly recommend! don't even bother with Davids, or House of Brides. Go for the little shop! you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Brittany H

The ladies at Bella Sposa were extremely helpful in helping me say "yes" to the dress. Lisa listened to what I was looking for and kept pulling dresses for me until I found the one. The ordering process and timeline from there was a breeze. The seamstress did a phenomenal job on... Read More the alterations for my dress and made sure it fit me perfectly. They have a beautiful selection of dresses at prices that are very reasonable for a wedding dress. I also ordered bridesmaids dresses through them and they were absolutely stunning.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Nikki B

I had such a great experience at Bella Sposa! I had an idea in mind when I went wedding dress shopping, but they helped me find a similar, even more perfect dress for me. Debbie did my alterations and she was awesome! She continued meeting with me until it was the perfect fit. I... Read More also found my veil and beautiful bridesmaids dresses at Bella Sposa. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Nadia A

I had such an amazing experience finding my dress! Everyone was super helpful and made sure I knew I was the bride and this was my wedding and my choices. Something I needed help with remembering at the time. I found my wedding dress which is STUNNING and my bridesmaids dresses... Read More all in one visit. Couldn't ask for a better place for your bridal needs.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Beata P

I'm a little bit disappointed in the customer service and approach at Bella Sposa. I ran a little bit late because I had trouble finding the location. When the lady greeted me, she immediately rushed me to tell her what I was looking for because we only had 1.5 hours. I wish I... Read More was asked a little more about my wedding and my theme or look i was going for. The selection of wedding dresses was beautiful and I did find the dress of my dreams. Bella Sposa is a wonderful little boutique, but I think the staff needs to be open a courteous to their customers.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Lauren W

I cannot say enough about the staff at Bella Sposa. That are friendly, professional and on top of their game. They know their merchandise in and out. It was at Bella Sposa I said "yes" to my dress!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Daniela H

My experience at Bella Sposa was absolutely amazing from start to finish. Everyone was always very kind..I never felt rushed and they really took their time with me when it came to searching for my dream dress. The alterations process was even better since the staff really... Read More took their time to look at every detail to make sure I felt comfortable and happy with my dress. After a few alterations, my style of dress was not fitting the way I envisioned it since there were a few bumps that were noticeable by the tummy area and there were two staff members ( the sisters :) ) that did not give up on me.. just when we thought there was no fix one of them figured out a way to fix that detail.. it was the best idea ever!! I was extremely happy with the end result. Especially with their commitment to helping and ensuring my satisfaction. I can tell they love what they do! It was truly wonderful--- thank you girls!! To all the brides-to-be.. I truly recommend Bella Sposa. The service is outstanding as well as their collection of dresses.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Ashley S

I had the best experience this weekend finding my perfect wedding dress at Bella Sposa. Jamie was wonder and attentive. She knew from the moment I showed her some pictures of my vision exactly what to look for. The hardest part was picking which one I wanted out of the many... Read More beautiful gowns I tried on. I didn't feel rushed or pressured and her expert input helped me to focus on the dresses I loved and also helped me to not focus so much of the dresses that weren't for me. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brittany B

Bella Sposa made my wedding dress experience AMAZING! When I walked in to go dress shopping, they sat the moms in the back and came and asked ME what I wanted which was huge for me. After showing pictures, I tried on about 10 dresses total included ones I never thought I would... Read More try on (which I asked to do just to make sure) and they were spot on and I chose the very 1st dress that I tried on!! Fitting appointments were very easy to schedule and the owner and staff were fantastic, recognized me and my mom every time we walked in. The best part, they give their honest opinion of how things look and are not afraid to tell you so which helped because I had no clue what I was doing. If you're wanting a more personalized experience, this is it!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Amanda W

I went two separate times to Bella Sposa. I had wonderful experiences both times. The atmosphere was very welcoming. I worked with Lisa both times. I requested her the second time I went because I liked her so much the first time. We had an instant rapport. The first time I went... Read More was also my first time dress shopping. I don't think I found my dress that day because I had not narrowed down my style yet. We spent a lot of time trying different silhouettes. Lisa listened to my likes and dislikes and helped me decide what was most flattering and matched my personality and vision. The second trip was when I found my dress. I actually didn't think I would like the dress I ended up choosing. Lisa had told me that there was a simple alteration that could be done that resulted in my ultimately falling in love with the dress. They are very helpful about explaining all the possibilities of alterations which my dress needs very little, but the one simple change was all it needed to make it perfect. I also worked with Jessica regarding the upcoming alterations and the ordering of the dress. She was very helpful as well in making suggestions. I know three other brides that have purchased their dresses there and been extremely pleased. I would definitely recommend Bella Sposa!!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Katie R

Absolutely great experience! had an appointment with Kathy and she was phenomenal. She really took her time with me and understood what I was looking for. She picked several gowns for me to try on and they were all spot-on of what I was looking for. I really felt like a bride... Read More here. The shop looked great and all the consultants were great. Highly recommend! I will be ordering my dress from here. Thank you so much for a great experience.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Rebecca F

I loved the dress that I got from Bella Sposa Bridal. The sales woman, Cindy, was so great. She really wanted to help me find the perfect dress for me, and stood up for me when I made up my mind against some people's wishes and ideas. However, when I went back a months later... Read More and told them I was pregnant so my dress would need more alterations, they seemed more annoyed than happy for me. It ended up working out fine, just the initial reaction was kind of crappy. I wish they could have been amazing from start to finish, but there was that tiny problem that ended up sticking out to me.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Alyssa G

I had the most amazing experiences at Bella Sposa! I actually purchased my wedding dress at another boutique. The dress had an open back, which does not give much support in the front of the dress. However, I always envisioned myself with an open back dress. I took my dress to... Read More two different seamstresses and neither could come up with a way to fix my dress to give me more support. The dress was falling off my shoulders. A friend reccommeded Bella Sposa's staff and I couldn't wait to see if they had a solution. Their staff was so knowledgeable about wedding dresses and alterations. They instantly start trying different solutions to fix my dress. They came up with a brilliant plan of adding a strap to the back and covered it with a belt with matching lace from my dress. This still allowed me to have an open back, but gave me support. This fixed the issue with the straps falling off. They had an amazing level professionalism and understand my dream of having an open back. They also were able to fix my mother's 30 year old veil so I could wear it on my wedding day. That was also a dream of mine to wear my mother's veil as my something borrowed. They made my wedding dress the dream I also pictured. I couldn't of asked for a better expernisce and group of women to help me feel my best on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Ashley B

I just ordered my wedding dress here this past weekend. Kathy was amazing! She grabbed about 6 dresses for me to try on after seeing a couple of my Pinterest photos and they were spot on what I was looking for. I ended up choosing one and and canceling my other 3 appts for the... Read More day. Bella Sposa was my first and last stop! The front desk girl was also super helpful and made me feel comfortable when ordering the correct size. So Happy I Booked an appt with them first. :)

2017-01-20T12:45:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate the reviews. I'm glad you had a nice experience! we will be sure to let Kathy know.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Kaitlin C

Finding my dress was really easy! I came in and told them exactly what they wanted and they put me in a few types of dresses just to see how I really felt about one type of dress. After trying on 10 dresses, I knew I had found the one! Every time I came in for a fitting, I... Read More continued to love my dress and still do. The staff were so helpful and caring, I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Amy P

I can't say enough good things about Bella Sposa! They were so great to work with throughout the whole dress shopping experience and their store is so cute. During my first appointment, the consultant I worked with was so friendly and totally understood the style I was looking... Read More for. She also stuck to my budget. Their alterations staff is amazing too! I needed my dress shortened and taken in and everything looked flawless. I'm so happy I found this shop and got my dress here!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Katlin G

Jamie and her staff were amazing! They went above any expectations I could have had to make sure I found the dress of my dreams and were so great during my alterations. Michela, the seamstress is literally THE BEST. I didn't need too much done, but she knew exactly what to do so... Read More that I looked just how I imagined I would on my wedding day. You will not be disappointed, such an awesome team of ladies to work with.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Laura S

I got my veil at Bella Sposa. I went to many different places in search of the perfect veil and fell in love with one at Bella’s. We ordered it immediately in white and paid in full the same day. Much to my dismay, about a week later, I got a call from Bella’s saying that the... Read More vendor of the veil had an issue with production and couldn’t get it for us in white. I was devastated and both my mother and I called Bella’s and were less than kind to the ladies there. We were very upset that we had paid thinking the veil was all set, only to find that we couldn’t get it in the color we wanted over a week later. After trying several other locations for veils, we went back to Bella’s to look at a “plan B” to consider. Nothing compared to the original veil I had ordered. The seamstress at Bella’s spent several days shopping at craft stores trying to find the exact lace I wanted so she could make one in the color I wanted after the vendor said they couldn’t help us. The seamstress knew I wouldn’t be happy with anything less than what I had originally ordered and admitted that she couldn’t find the exact lace. We went back in and we ended up ordering an ivory veil and the seamstress took the lace off of this veil and put it on a white veil for me. It turned out perfect and the lace looked white against the white veil. They discounted us for the mishap and were incredibly accommodating every step of the way. Many wedding vendors do a wonderful job, Bella’s went above and beyond for us after a less than desirable situation that was completely out of their control. Highly recommend; you will not be disappointed and if you are, they will do everything in their power to make it right.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Victoria M

I had the most amazing experience here! I went to another bridal shop earlier in the day and it just bombed. We went to Bella Sposa on a whim (due to their great reviews), just hoping we would be allowed to look around. Not only were they extremely inviting, they even became my... Read More "last minute" consultant! It was the experience that I dreamed of and I found my dress that day! I am so thankful to these ladies for helping make my bad day into the day of my dreams! I don't care if it sounds corny ;)

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Julie Karen D

Bella Sposa was such a wonderful boutique. I had Jaime the owner as my consultant. She was absolutely fantastic. I can say enough about her. She was so helpful in helping me find my second wedding dress. She was patient and provided options. She was so kind she even let me... Read More borrow a mannequin on the day of my wedding. The store is mall but provides a variety of dresses. This was the best experience I've had with bridal stores and I went to almost 25. I wish I had bought my first dress from them. Thanks Bella Sposa!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Sue S

Bella Sposa was such a fantastic vendor! The staff helped me find my dream wedding dress on my second visit. The staff was quick to answer my questions and always called me to remind me of upcoming fittings. Thank you Bella Sposa for a wonderful experience and for helping me... Read More find my dream dress :)