Bella Vista on the boulevard

Durant, OK

Capacity: 201-250 PHONE

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Mansion + Estate, Park, Restaurant, Trees

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

121 Engles Dr, Durant, OK (580) 745-9506

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Diana P

Beautiful outdoor venue.

Everything we could have imagined

Reviewed on 8/19/2011 Vanna J

Our wedding at Bella Vista was so wonderful and we are so glad we chose to have our wedding there. Everything was absolutly beautiful and the ceremony ran so smoothly without any hitch whatsoever!

Stella at Bella Vista

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Breanna W

Bella Vista is a gorgeous place to have your wedding. Stella is so good at what she does and sets up everything for you. I didn't have to lift a finger. Just told her what I wanted and she did the rest. There was very little stress and she had so many good ideas and great... Read More advice. She helped me make many great decisions. She provided the chairs, tables, decorations, had a serving staff that came early to set up and cleaned up afterwards. Everything looked perfect. You would just have to see pictures. I wouldn't have had my wedding anywhere else. My theme was "Tiffany boxes." We had those and fake diamonds on the tables along with gorgeous flowers and other beautiful decorations. My color theme was Pool (a blue) and chocolate brown. We had kissing balls that went down the aisle. And Pool sashes tied into a pretty bow behind the covered chairs. My cake was stacked like tiffany boxes and was set on a mirror with diamonds around the cake... The place for the groom and his groomsmen to get ready at was a big room with a poker table, kitchen, and tv... The bride had her own room and bathroom and her bridesmaids are connected to her room but also have their own bathroom and individual mirrors so they can do their make up and so forth. It was very relaxing and pretty. She provided cheese and fruit. It was delicous and perfect because I was starving an hour before I had to go out. :) I've been to two weddings there before my own and Stella made each wedding look beautiful but different. It was truly your wedding. I strongly recomend Stella at Bella Vista on the Boulevard. You will not regret it.

2011-08-03T10:48:15 Response from the vendor